Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

By Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... More

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter five - Letter of Surrender
Chapter six - History of The War
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter
Chapter ten - Tommy
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty - Family
Chapter forty one - Ophelia?
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter twelve - The Meeting

134 3 0
By Ranzz_4

"Where are you going?" I asked innocently as Dream stood up to leave the room. George had me on bed rest, because every once in a while out of the blue I'd pass out. And every time I passed out I'd remember something. He said I wasn't allowed to leave my bed until he could figure out how to help me so Dream was in here with me basically 24/7 and him leaving confused me. It also made me feel a little...sad?

"Meeting." That was short and quick.

"With who? What's it about?" He paused and turned around. He then walked back to the chair slowly. He sat down and sighed loudly before speaking.

"Yesterday Tommy sent me a letter." He looked up at me like he was expecting me to say something, but I only nodded for him to continue. "He asked to meet with me at noon today to negotiate...I said yes." He said as he stared down at his hands in his lap.

"Ok." His head shot up.

"Your not gonna say anything? Or ask to come with?" He said in disbelief.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"No matter what I say your gonna go anyways. Besides, I'm stuck on bed rest remember?"

"Yeah. Well you scared us pretty bad there." He said, referring to when I first passed out, as he stood up again.

"Yeah. It scared me too." I mumbled quietly as he walked to the door. It's weird. Everything is coming back to me slowly, but at the same time i still feel like I know nothing. Like I still don't remember anything. But there is one thing I remember, and thats Tommy. "Dream."

"Yeah?" He said turning to face me again.

"Just promise me you won't hurt him." He didn't hesitate to answer like I thought he would.

"I promise." He then opened the door and walked out into the hallway. "Be back soon princess." He said smiling as he closed the door behind him. I've really got to think of a nickname for him!

. . .

Dream's pov

As I walked through the woods to l'manburg all I could think about was her. I found myself picturing her every feature in my head. Her baby blue eyes. Her short, golden blonde hair with perfect highlights. Her beautiful smile. Her laugh. Everything. I was so lost in thought I didn't even realize I had reached l'manburg.

"Pst. Dream." I turned to my left to see Tommy standing next to the outside wall of l'manburg a little whiles past the gate. "Over here." He whisper shouted as he gestured for me to come over. I raised a skeptical eye brow as I slowly approached the teen.

"What do you want Tommy." I said coldly.

"I already told you! Didn't you read the letter!" He whisper shouted.

"I skimmed over it." I said shrugging.

"YOU-" He started before he caught himself. I chuckled. "Fine. whatever. You do you I guess." Hm. He's really trying here, isn't he.

"What did you want to negotiate Tommy?" I said in a monotone voice.

"Dream I know what you want from me." The boy said sternly.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" I said, amused.

"I'll give you both of the disks...if you let us have our independence and you return Ophelia to us." He stated sternly, looking directly at me. I stood there in shock for a second before responding.

"Wait-" is he serious? "That is...a very...very...interesting deal. That is very selfless of you. Those are your disks." I said, staring at the teen in front of me.

"For l'manburg. For Wilbur. For Tubbo. For Ophelia." There was a little bit of a pause before I spoke.

"Ok. How about this? I'll grant l'manburg it's independence, but Ophelia stays with me until she's fully healed." As I spoke about Ophelia, I could see the boy in front of me grow angry.

"No. You release Ophelia right now." He said through gritted teeth.

"Tommy she's not a prisoner. She can leave whenever she likes, but with her injury it's better she stays with me until she's healed." I explained. That wasn't the only reason I wanted her to stay, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"I don't care-" He started before I cut him off.

"Tommy there is nothing you can say or offer me to let her walk into l'manburg. She only just remembered who you were to her and the strain on her mind from that is enough. Imagine what she might remember if she were to walk into l'manburg." I took a step closer to the blonde and he took one back. "Every memory she has she relives what happened. She already had to relive the trauma of her childhood all at once!" I started yelling now. I took another step closer to him and he took another step back, but this time his back hit the wall of l'manburg, trapping him. "Imgine having to relive peices of a war you don't understand! Would you want to relive this war Tommy!" I shouted. I was now towering over him. For a split second I swear I saw fear cross his features but it was quickly covered by fury. He took an angry step forward and shoved me in the chest as he spoke.

"And whose fault is that! Huh? Your the one who started the war! Your the one who burnt down the trees outside our nation! Your the one who chased me and Tubbo through those very same woods threatening to kill us! Your the one who blew up l'manburg and caused Ophelia to lose all her memories in the first place!" He finished angerly.

I just stood there listening to him. Everything he said only made me more angry, but when he said the last part all my anger vanished and was replaced with guilt. In that moment I have never been more glad that I wore a mask. I didn't want Tommy to see the silent tear that slipped from my eye or the distraught look engraving itself on my face. Deep down I knew I was the reason for her pain, but as I grew closer to her I told myself otherwise. But hearing Tommy say those words outloud...it hurt.

"Tommy? Dream? What's going on here?" Tommy and I both turned to the gate of l'manburg, where Wilbur stood utterly confused and seemingly hurt. Tommy's face went white when he spotted Wilbur. He was about to defend himself when I spoke first.

"Tommy has so selflessly offered to give me his disks in return for l'manburg's freedom." I said, emotionless. Wilburs face contorted from hurt and confusion to shock and confusion. I looked back to the teen in front of me, ignoring the man at the gate now staring at us. "Give me the disks and l'manburg officially has its freedom."

"And Ophelia will come home when she's healed." He said just loud enough for me to hear. As much as I didn't want Ophelia to leave, I nodded my head. I knew that her being in l'manburg with her family was probably better than being with the man who caused her all that pain. So we shook hands, Tommy pulled out his Ender chest from his inventory, handed me the disks, and I walked away.

. . .

Ophelia's pov

"How did it go?" I inquired. Dream just shrugged.

Ever since he came back from the meeting he seemed a little down. He was also avoiding me, which was pretty easy for him since I was stuck in my room. George had to practically push him into the room. After doing so he said 'Dream has something he needs to tell you' and walked away closing the door behind him. But Dream hadn't said a word.

"Dream you need to talk." I said looking up at the man sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"I know...just give me a second." I nodded and we sat in scilence a little while longer until he finally spoke up.

"Your going back to l'manburg. Your going back home." He said looking straight at me.

Home?

......................................................................

1364 words

Looks like Ophelia's going to l'manburg.

Have a nice day/night! Go eat! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
51.8K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
1.4M 34K 27
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?" "𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨, 𝐲/𝐧. 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭." 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, �...
3.9K 174 19
DreamCore and L'Manburg. Two rival kingdoms that break into battle when one sends a threat and attacks the other. Many think L'Manburg has the upper...