ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs sᴏғᴛʟʏ (ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ ᴍ.)

By cochorei_

"The two of you would be perfect for each other." - [ ✧ ] "Yes, Abuela.." "Of course, Señora." In which two... More

[☘︎]
[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[☘︎]

[41]

3.8K 181 219
By cochorei_

Irisia and Jasmine have been staring at your sleeping form longingly, their eyes glazing with sadness, anxiety, and devastation. If they knew that Samuel would have hurt you then Irisia would have been the one who took you away.

To say the least, Irisia was shocked when she found out that you were pregnant and it only worsened when she noticed that you were carrying twins. You can only imagine how she almost set her older cousin in flames for putting her nephews' lives in danger by stabbing you.

Her fire and the lightning gift have two enhancements. Her fire can be used for healing and regeneration, it is destructive but it still has some positive effects on her body, the lightning on the other hand can be channeled on any kind of minerals that can be useful in any kind of situation.

That's why she immediately sealed your wound when she how open and big it was, her ability taught her how to be a doctor and her father haven't known of this yet but she was afraid that her cousin would snitch on her once the man got home.

She and Wisteria found out that the new generation of [Last name] has a few enhancements on their gift once they reach a certain age, she doesn't know if her older cousins had already caught on to this new information but she just hope that they still haven't got caught on because Dannia and Samuel cant be trusted that easily.

Their father already planned to abduct you in the first place that's why they let the older [last name] be the one to take you away from Encanto, [f/n] just decided to abduct you, he gave out the order and even gave a plan about it because they all knew how powerful you are.

Samuel's knife can momentarily vanish and cant be detected for a minute so that must have been the case why you were hurt, he used his knife to knock you out, his blade has a side effect, it sucks the blood of the person that got stabbed and will knock out that person with a strong toxic liquid being pumped through the veins.

The fire on Irisia's hair only got worse when she thought how pale you were the moment Samuel arrived in the interrogation room.

"Cool down, Iris. The fire will end up spreading if you keep this up." Jasmine spoke calmly, her dark-colored eyes still lingering on your form before glancing at her sister by her side.

"Sorry. I'll go out for a while so watch after her." The flaming woman stood up from her seat and left a loving pat on Jasmine's hair before she walked out of the room, slamming the door close behind her.

Jasmine pursed her lips, she can feel how you were feeling right now. She hated how it affected her whole being.

Agony, sorrow, and emptiness.

Those three emotions had left her defenseless because they were strong, stronger than Irisia's emotions. After all, she often feels the strongest emotion around her, and at the moment, she can feel all your negative emotions. 

You were still asleep but all the emotions that were swirling inside you are like a storm, containing to fill your whole being, like a harsh wind blowing through the air and like the blizzard that you had caused when you were still a child. Her chest tightened painfully when another emotion had come out from you.

"Loneliness.." She murmured under breath while making her way to you and she gingerly took your hand with her other hand caressing the almost noticeable bump on your stomach, "You ended up loving that Madrigal, isn't that right, sis?"

A small happy yet sorrowful smile appeared on her lips, she felt happy that you finally found someone who accepted you wholely, with your tough demeanor, someone had finally loved you wholeheartedly, but she felt upset that you couldn't be happy with that person without any disturbance, someone had to make you suffer and make you drown in sadness. 

"You'll be fine.. Me and big sis Iris will protect you no matter what." She kneeled beside the bed and she placed a kiss on your cheek, your skin felt so cold on her lips and it only saddened her even more. 

She jolt from her spot when the door got slammed open, she turned her head to the doorway and raised her eyebrows when she saw Irisia holding her head as if she was in pain. A stronger feeling had consumed her body and it was coming from her other sister. 

"That little fucker!" Irisia hissed, her eyes flickering from grey to her dark brown ones, she kept shaking her head and even came to the point that she slammed her head in the wall just to stop what was creeping in her head.

"Don't do that! Stop hurting yourself!" Jasmine had to let go of you as she ran towards the woman and used her hand to stop Irisia's head from hitting the hard surface of the rock that surrounds the three of you.

"That gravity bastard did something to me! I can feel something creeping inside my head, make it stop, Jasmine!" Irisia pleaded voice full of anger and anxiety but her whole being screamed betrayal

Her eyes caught a person standing on the end of the hallway, glowing grey eyes staring back at her terrified dark brown eyes as she tried to stop her sister from harming herself any further, she can feel her body trembling in fear when the person started taking a step closer to her.

"Who are you?!" Jasmine hurled out with her eyes flickering between Irisia's hunched figure and the shadowy figure. 

From too much fear, the fight or flight senses, she decided to choose flight. She can feel the sickening emotion of happiness from the stranger in the hallway causing her hand to grip her chocolate brown skirt and she let the cement turn to liquid and submerge the person's feet.

Seeing that the stranger was momentarily immobilized, she didn't hesitate to cover herself with sand, the small solid particles soon swallowed your unconscious form and Irisia's struggling form, both of their eyes met before the three of you completely got covered with sand and it exploded.

Samuel clicked his tongue, brows furrowing when he opened his eyes and saw that you were gone along with your little sisters. 

"I knew that Irisia will be trouble but I didn't know that Jasmine would go to [name]'s side." He let out an annoyed groan, the liquified cement under him soon turned back to normal which indicates that the youngest [last name] had fled away from their area. 

"That's why I told you to destroy their mind, idiot." A feminine voice can be heard from behind him, "Jasmine is quiet and obedient but it's obvious that she's just being like that for her big sisters."

"Shut the fuck up." Samuel snapped and he turned around to glare at the beautiful woman in front of him, "You didn't do anything to help!" 

The woman smiled at him, it looked so sweet and warm which silenced him, "Yet you can't abandon nor hurt me because I looked like a carbon copy of your wife, aren't I?" 

Samuel averted his gaze away from her, his brows furrowing further with guilt and pain by hearing her statement because it was true. He heard the woman let out a giggle before he got pushed back. 

"You're so pathetic although that's what made you attractive." She bemused, an amused smile lingering on her beautiful features. 

"But I need her, not you, so do the job that was assigned to you." She hissed out.

And he will gladly do so, if it would take that much to bring his dead wife back then he will hurt his own family to start all over again with the person he loved dearly.

Even if it meant to kill you and the unborn babies inside you.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

The last chapter for today, it's hard to type on the laptop so I'm sorry if there's an error.

I hope yall still like this one! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
35.5K 730 33
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒. 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒...
12.8K 388 32
|--🦎--| A carefree flirt who has to be anyone but himself. A stubborn know-it-all with a bold attitude and a big secret. |--🦎--| Y/N's family had l...
550K 15.8K 26
Fleeing from your old village and trying to leaving your past behind, you stumble across the family Madrigal's village. Will you earn the trust of th...