Trust&Promises (LevixReader)

By EvelynYang0

I hope you guys like it!!! This is a fanfiction sequel, I publish chapters almost everyday You're joining as... More

A New Life Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Starting
Chapter 3 Meetings
Chapter 4 The Fight
Chapter 5 Feelings
Chapter 6 The Truth and The Bet
Chapter 7 Jealousy
Chapter 8 Preparing
Chapter 9 The Winner
Chapter 10 The Kiss
Chapter 11 The Three soldiers
Chapter 12 Party
Chapter 13 Death
Chapter 14 Rescue
Chapter 15 The Risk
Chapter 16 Forgotten
Chapter 17 Repeat?
Chapter 18 Plans
Chapter 19 Confession to Levi
Chapter 20 I will find you
Chapter 21 The Question
Chapter 22 Rejection
Chapter 24 Wall Maria
Chapter 25 A Letter
Chapter 26 I Love You
Chapter 27 Our Date
Chapter 27.5 Levi's Birthday
Chapter 28 Ex
Chapter 29 Bait, Fetch, catch
Chapter 30 Our Relationship Part 1
Chapter 31 Our Relationship part 2
Chapter 32 Save Me Part 1
Chapter 33 Save Me part 2
Chapter 34 Save Me Part 3
Chapter 35 Kindness
Chapter 36 Kindness Repaid
Chapter 37 Experiment
Chapter 38 Wanted
Chapter 39 Expedition
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 23 Settling In

1.1K 50 10
By EvelynYang0

A/n
Manga spoiler alert 😂 it's not really a spoiler but oh whales.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"I'm going to miss you" I hugged Sam

"I am too" Sam frowns but kisses me on the forehead.

"I'll see you on winter break" I kissed him on the cheek. Sam waves goodbye and gets on his carriage, going to Wall Sina. I walk back to my room, packing my things then Levi walks in.

"Oi brat, are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes Corporal" I shut my suitcase.

"Just call me Levi" He says annoyingly.

I hesitated. "That would be rude Sir, Because I am just a cadet and you're my superior" I avoided his gaze.

"Tch, whatever" And he walks out

I couldn't say his name without breaking down into tears. It was already hard enough that I would listen to his name and talk to him.

I walked outside, the carriage driver took my suitcase and I climbed into the carriage. Seeing Levi sitting there looking out of the window.

"What are you doing here" The words slipped out of my mouth.

"Tch, I want to and the other brats took all of the seats at the other carriage" Levi says while continuing to look out the window with a bored expression.

I sat down by the opposite window, furthest away from him. We were almost there but my eyelids were closing.

'I'll just sleep for a few minutes' I thought, and laid my cheek on the window and fell into a deep sleep.

Next thing I knew I woke up into a dark room with a single candlelight by my bed.

I sense someone else with me, I quickly pulled the bed sheets covering half of my face.

"So you're awake" Levi emerges from the shadows.

"Holy shit! You scared me" I sighed relieved. "What happened " I looked at him.

"You knocked out, I couldn't get out because your fatass was blocking the door" He says bluntly.

"So I carried you in here, and here's your suitcase, Tch its so dirty" Levi puts my suitcase beside the bed.

"Oh.... Thank you" I smiled. "Oh and sorry for blocking the door" I smiled teasingly.

"Whatever. Get out and clean your room, after you're done, clean this room! It's disgusting" Levi cringes up his nose as dust float everywhere.

"W-Wait!!??? This isn't my room??!" I exclaimed.

"Tch, this is my room. I couldn't carry to your room because you're fatass" Levi rolls his eyes. "My room is dirty now because I haven't been cleaning it"

My eyebrow raised in confusion "Why didn't you clean it up? "

"Annoying brat. I was supervising your training, how was I suppose to be two places at once" Levi snaps.

"Hurry up. This place is getting more disgusting" He demands.

"Yes Corporal" I stood up and took my suitcase. After 15 minutes, I finally found my room.

As I entered the room, dust covered every inch of the surface. "Damn where's another cleaning freak when you need one" I sighed.

"What was that Cadet?" Levi's voice came up behind me. I jumped up and dropped my suitcase, making dust fly everywhere. Me and Levi run out and close the door, coughing.

"Whoever knew that Dust can be fatal " I coughed out again.

"Better get working" Levi suddenly had a broom and a dust feather. I mentally groaned and take the dust feather and broom from him. I grab a long piece of cloth and tie around my mouth.

"This is going to take forever"

~Time skip~

It did take forever, the crescent moon was in the sky. I collapse on my bed, my arms felt sore from raising my arms for hours nonstop.

"Oi! Did you forget to something" Levi walks into my room.

"I don't think so?" I guessed.

"Tch, clean my room. And this room is good enough" Levi walks out once again.

"Urghhhhhhh!!!"

~Time Skip~

"I'm done " I said relieved. I walked back to my room and plopped onto my bed without hesitation.

Levi's POV
"Hmmm that brat did something good for once" I inspected the walls for any dust.

"Tch, It's still not good enough" I marched to her room, but found her asleep. She was sleeping in her dirty clothes, I sighed then put the bed sheets over her.

"I'll make you clean tomorrow" I smirked and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight" I closed the door, leaving the sleeping F/n.

Your POV
I quickly rose out of bed. I was covered in sweat and dust from my other clothes.

"Damn did I get a nightmare?" I asked myself. I shrugged and went to take a shower, after that I put on my f/c shirt and f/c pants. I looked out the window, I saw a light behind the hills, the sun was slowly getting up.

Then I saw something beautiful, a deer on the hill. Meat was very valuable and there it was, in front of me, eating on the hill. The deer must've notice me, it looked up at me. I saw myself in the reflection in its big eyes, my head started throbbing with pain.

"Ahh!! G-ggawhhh!!" I clench my head with my hands. It was the same pain at the meadow, I knew what was happening. A memory was coming back to me.

~Flash back~

"We're going underground?" I asked Allison. A few months ago, I was raped by my uncle, but Allison had saved me. My uncle is still alive, and he is still looking for us.

We've been running away from him but the people we meet, betrayed us. My uncle had put a huge reward for whoever would bring us back to him.

"Yes we have to go underground. His spies will never go underground, it has too many thugs" Allison explained. A large wagon was making its way underground.

"Hurry! Let's go" Allison grabs my hand and we get into the wagon silently, It is full of 3D Maneuver Gears.

After a hour later.

"Let's go" Allison grabs a 3D MG and jumps off of the wagon. I jump off without one.

"Hey!!! You there!!!" The merchant calls out, pointing to Allison. Allison throws a sand at the merchant, making his eyes full of sand.

"Shit! Run F/n! Take this with you! They'll only chase after me!" Allison hands the 3DMG to me. It's heavy but I run like I was being chase by a pack of wolves.

I run into a dark alley, and hid behind a pile of junk. I hear footsteps coming towards me, my heart is pumping hard.

"Shit where did she go?!!!"

I had to be quiet but my mouth was breathing heavily, then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I become stiff as a board and look at who's behind me, it's a girl that's looks a couple years older than me. She puts a finger over her lips, she walks out to the two merchants.

"Hey you girl!! Have you seen a girl with a type of gear with her?!? With h/c hair and e/c eyes?!?" One of the merchant demands.

"Oh my gosh! She's a thief!?? I saw her go up there where the food market is!!" The girl puts on a distress expression.

"Come on!" The two merchants run down the street. The girl who saved my life comes back to me.

"P-please don't hurt me!! " I took a step back.

"Don't worry! I won't! What's your name?" the girl asks

"My name is Grace..... Thank you for getting rid of them..." I lied, I needed to lie about my identity, even if I was underground I was still being hunted down.

"No problem! And my name is Isabel, Isabel Magnolia. But I got to go now, or my Big Brother is going to be mad" Isabel says, I nod my head. Before she runs off, I stop her.

"W-Wait!!" I run up to her.

"P-Please take this!!! To say thank you for saving my life" I give her the 3D MG, her eyes widen.

"A-Are you sure!!?? 3D MG are hard to come by" Isabel looks at me astonish.

"Yea please! But I also have this and some money to repay you!!" I take out my Butterfly hair clip and a sack of coins that I stole from my uncle. Her eyes mostly focuses on the Hair clip. I put it in her hand.

"Please take them" I bowed down. She puts the hair clip back into my hand.

"I-I can't take your money but is it alright I can take the 3D MG?" She asks. I nod my head.

"You don't want the hair clip??" I asked her.

"It's beautiful but it looks very something valuable to you" she smiles and runs off with the 3D MG.

I went to look for Allison, I went back to place where we were separated, and ran into the direction I last saw her. After 30 minutes I saw a body laying on the ground.

"A-Allison?!!?!" I ran towards her, her face was bruised and she has a knife cuts on her arm.

"F/n? Are you alright?" She croaks out.

"I'm sorry!! About the 3D MG I-I..." I sobbed, Allison places her hand in my head.

"It's fine, I got another one. It's under there" she points at a sheet covering something.

"Did you know I use to be in the cadets? After I graduate I just went to live my life normally without signing into Military police or anything" She said, patting my head.

"I-I'm so weak!" I cried out.

"Once again I had someone save my life! I'm such a burden"

"F/n I'm not going to die, I'll heal. And when I heal I'll teach and train you everything I know" She smiles.

"I'll protect you the way you protect me!! With my life!" I said.

'Isabel Magnolia?'

~End of Flash back~

"Isabel Magnolia?" I heard myself say.

"F/n!!!???"

I didn't realized I haven't breathed, I gasped out for air clawing at my throat. My head screamed, echoing in my head.

"F/n!!!!!!"

I hear Levi's voice, pain shoots up on my back.

"F/n!!! Wake up!!"

I force my eyes open, Levi's face is the first thing I see.

"I'm s-sorry Corporal. It was a nightmare" I lied, as I pant for air.

Levi looks at me, pissed off.

"Stop lying! I heard you say Isabel Magnolia"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
58.2K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
863K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
29.3K 612 22
- What do you want cadet? -He asked me while placing the glass of water down. - I wanted to see you. -I said to him. - Go back to your room. -He tell...