๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐€๐†๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐‹...

By manishroom

"Love slipped beyond your reaches, and I couldn't give a reason, Champagne problems" ... More

ZERO.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO.
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX.
TWENTY SEVEN.
TWENTY EIGHT.
TWENTY NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY ONE.
THIRTY TWO.
THIRTY THREE.
THIRTY FOUR.
THIRTY FIVE.
THIRTY SIX.
THIRTY SEVEN.
THIRTY EIGHT.
THIRTY NINE.
FORTY.

SEVEN.

2.2K 87 62
By manishroom

SEVEN ;
calum

real life !

"How did it go?" Tina asked as she took the seat across from Marley at the table. "Literally the one day I wasn't here I missed all of the drama. This is actually pretty fucked up if you ask me."

Marley laughed and sipped at her lemonade as Tina continued to pout at her. "He told me he never told his parents about what happened."

Tina snorted, "guess you two have that in common, huh?"

"Not the point," she replied, playfully glaring at the shorter girl. "He also said because he didn't tell his parents his mom expects me to be there this weekend."

"And you said yes?"

Marley shrugged, "Yeah. I figured that if I were in the same boat, and I quite literally am, I would want him to do the same thing. And I know he would. Besides, it's not like I have to be around him the entire time. I'm on good terms with everyone in his family so I can just...I don't know, bond with them?"

"This is going to be the start of fixing your relationship, mark my words Marley Langdon," Tina said with a smile. "And if it doesn't work, then you're moving in with me. Sound like a plan?"

Marley laughed, despite Tina looking dead serious. "Yeah, okay. If you say so, Tina."

"Oh, I do. But we can talk about that later," she hesitated before continuing, "was that all that happened?"

"Pretty much," she replied with a shrug. "If I skip over the part where he accidentally said our girl when he was talking to goose, then i'd say that was pretty much all that happened."

Tina stared at her in disbelief for a few seconds before reaching over to lightly slap her arm. "you're fucking with me! There's no way he slipped up that badly."

"Nope, he actually did say that and then he looked like he was going to start crying any minute. Not that I could judge considering the second he left I cried up until like twenty minutes before you got back."

"That is just the saddest thing i've heard all day," Tina muttered as she lightly squeezed Marleys hand. "Do you need a hug? Because I definitely do and if you say no things are about to get really awkward."

Marley sighed and stretched her arms out as Tina hurriedly made her way to the other side of the table. "Fine. But only because you give the second best hugs in the world."

They both quietly decided that there was no point clarifying who held the number one position considering it was very obviously Karl Jacobs.

"Second the best," Tina said as she happily placed a quick kiss against Marleys forehead. "I've decided there will be no more sad talk before five pm for the last few days i'm here. Sound good with you?"

Marley shrugged, "Sure. I'm all for ignoring my problems and not talking about my feelings."

When Tina didn't say anything, only gave her the dirtiest glare she could muster up, Mars grinned and clarified that of course she was only joking and there was no need to look like she was seconds away from smacking her.

"You're lucky I love you," Tina finally said, narrowing her eyes. "Otherwise i'd be forced to kick your ass. I still might if you keep this shit up."

"Ouch," Marley started, dramatically placing a hand over her heart. "I can't believe you would even consider beating up a heartbroken—,"

Tina sighed heavily and facepalmed, "You have got to stop saying stuff like that every time I say something you don't like. What if I told Karl you're going around advertising how heartbroken he made you? We both know he would literally have a meltdown for the rest of his life...why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because," Marley started with a frown. "In case you've forgotten, and I know you haven't, Karl and I aren't even together anymore. I shouldn't care what he thinks anymore."

"I thought you convinced yourself this wasn't going to be a permanent kind of thing?"

Marley shrugged, "I did. And then he came over yesterday after a month of not seeing each other and didnt have any intention of bringing up what happened."

Tina sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair, "I think you shouldn't make any final decision on that until after this weekend. He was probably terrified of even seeing you again and coming back to his own house. Maybe he's trying to take his time so he doesn't absolutely butcher whatever he wanted to say again."

"Maybe," Marley agreed. "But as much as i love him, and trust me I love him more than anything in the world, I can't wait forever for an explanation that might never end up coming. That's not fair to either of us."

"It's not. But neither is not giving him a chance to at least try and fix things. You both agreed to a break and those are supposed to give you guys time to figure your lives out before commuting to each other again. I'm not saying you should immediately forgive him...but i'm also not saying you should cut him out of your life completely."

Marley gave her a weird look, "who said anything about that last part?"

"Nobody. But I know you, Mars. And I know that's what going to end up happening if you rush things."

Marley only shrugged again and took another drink of her lemonade. "Okay. By the way, it's only two pm. We aren't technically supposed to be having any sad talks yet."

"I didn't think our conversation was that sad," Tina said, thoughtfully tapping at her chin.

"Well," Marley started with a frown. "Recently, I haven't even been able to think about him without my heart hurting, so...yeah, i'd consider our conversation sad enough to not be allowed to happen yet."

Tina blinked at her, "Okaaaay, ignoring the sudden heartbreak i'm feeling right now, let's go play just dance or something so that I can stop feeling sad before sad time."

"You just want to watch me lose," Marley huffed as she followed Tina to the living room.

"That's right!" Tina exclaimed, "how else am I meant to cheer myself up when you just ripped my heart out and stomped on it eighty five times? The answer is watching you fail miserably at just dance, by the way."

Marley laughed and took the wii remote from her best friend, "Thanks, Tina. I didn't realize."

"Of course! Anything for you, Mars," she replied with a bright smile. "Now hurry up and get over here before I call sapnap and tell him you're moping again even thought you told him you're done with that."

"Shut up, Tina. Bad bitches don't cry so I have literally no idea what you're talking about. Also, im not playing unless we can do the Five Seconds of Summer song on here first."

Tina nodded, "Deal. Cal would be a little disappointed in you if you lost, though. Just saying."

"That was single-handedly the most fucked up thing anyone has ever said to me in my entire life," Marley said before flipping Tina off. "Thanks for kicking me while i'm down, bestie. Really appreciated that—,"

"Sorry! Cant hear you! Me and Micheal are too busy kicking your ass!"

A/N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 231 33
"I ษขแดœแด‡ss I sสœแดแดœสŸแด… sแด€ส sแดส€ส€ส" แดฬจแดœแด€แด„แด‹ษชแด›ส x แดแด„ Sแด€ษดแด…สา“ส€แดษขสŸแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2023
386K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
66.7K 2.4K 19
do you believe in second chances? | SEQUEL TO ALREADY GONE |
254K 6.3K 35
''๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Ž, ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž...