THIRTY SEVEN.

THIRTY SEVEN ;
marley supremacy

real life !

"I hate this dumb game," Marley muttered as the you died screen popped up for the third time in a row. "Why are you making me control the mouse? I'm terrible at it."

Karl laughed and pushed the mouse away from her hand. "Yeah, clearly. Chats been laughing at you the entire time, which, by the way, has been five whole minutes. Very impressive, I must say."

"Stop making fun of me," she muttered with an exaggerated pout. "It's not my fault you're also bad at this game so we literally never even stood a chance. Where's Sapnap at? He can be my buddy instead."

Karl sighed and nudged her shoulder lightly, "hear that, chat? She just buddy zoned me."

"I said Sapnap can be my buddy."

He nodded, "you said he can be your buddy instead. Implying that i'm your old one. It's basic math, Mar."

She wrinkled her nose at him and frowned, "I didn't understand a word that just came out of your mouth, Karl."

"That's okay," he said, moving to rest his head against her shoulder. "I didn't start dating you because you were the smartest person i've ever met."

Marley gasped dramatically and lightly shoved him away, "You just called me stupid!"

"Did not! Chat, tell her I didnt!"

He squinted at the chat flying by before scowling, "You guys are supposed to be on my side. Not gonna lie...it's kinda weird you guys think she's right when she's literally not. Are you guys feeling okay?"

"Be nice to them," she said with a shake of her head. "I'm sure you're all lovely people—,"

Karl cut her off by lightly putting his hand over her mouth, "I'll gift subs if you guys say you agree with me!"

Marley pried his hand away from her face and shot him a playful dirty look, "Stop trying to bribe them just because you think i'm dumb and now you're trying to deny it. Fifty thousand people heard it, Karl Jacobs."

He sighed before pulling her chair closer so he could wrap an arm around her shoulders and press a quick kiss to her hair. "Okay, fine. Sorry for implying that you were dumb, Mars. I promise I don't actually think you're dumb...at least not all the time."

"Thank you," she said with a grin before shoving the mouse towards him. "Your turn."

He sighed again and grabbed the mouse, already knowing that they weren't going to survive for very long. Despite this, he still chose to say, "Okay, fine. Maybe now we'll actually stay alive—Marley! You just walked straight off of a cliff, what the hell!?"

"oops."

"That was literally sabotage," Karl stated as he looked straight into the camera. "Marley has no honor, chat. Don't be like her."

She gasped and lightly slapped his chest, "I have honor! It's not my fault we died already, idiot."

"You purposely walked straight off a cliff, Mars. How could you possibly try and blame me for that one?"

Marley shrugged, "Easily. You were being cocky and it was my duty as the only other person here to put an end to it. Chat should be thanking me—oh, look! They are! Anytime, guys don't even worry about it."

He blinked at her, trying desperately to look annoyed but failing to look anything but extremely fond. "Chat isn't supposed to play favorites, by the way. Especially when it's not towards me."

She rolled her eyes at him, "They love me, what can I say."

Karl sighed and moved to rest his chin on his fist as he watched the chat fly by. "They're all saying Marley supremacy which isn't fair because I can't disagree. This is so messed up."

Marley grinned and reached over to squeeze his hand, "Aww, im glad you've dug yourself out of denial. It wasn't a cute look, sorry. I didn't want to be the one to tell you that but..."she trailed off with a shrug, "you know how it is."

"Thanks for being honest with me, Mars. Super appreciate that about you," he muttered, watching as his chat spammed hearts. "Can we get back to the game now? I'd like to beat the game sometime this year, if you don't mind."

Marley laughed loudly and pushed the mouse back towards him, "I'm just saying, I think this would be mush easier with a professional...like my bestie Sapnap. But if you think we can beat it—,"

"We can," he cut her off with a firm shake of his head. "Sapnap actually learned everything he knows from me, to be clear. So I think we'll be fine."

She hummed lightly as they loaded into the world, "we always are."

Immediately after she said that, Quackity joined the call and started shouting about how cringe and annoyingly cute they were, before leaving abruptly, leaving them no chance to even respond.

A/N
AHHHHHHHHHHH.

3.