SEVEN.

SEVEN ;
calum

real life !

"How did it go?" Tina asked as she took the seat across from Marley at the table. "Literally the one day I wasn't here I missed all of the drama. This is actually pretty fucked up if you ask me."

Marley laughed and sipped at her lemonade as Tina continued to pout at her. "He told me he never told his parents about what happened."

Tina snorted, "guess you two have that in common, huh?"

"Not the point," she replied, playfully glaring at the shorter girl. "He also said because he didn't tell his parents his mom expects me to be there this weekend."

"And you said yes?"

Marley shrugged, "Yeah. I figured that if I were in the same boat, and I quite literally am, I would want him to do the same thing. And I know he would. Besides, it's not like I have to be around him the entire time. I'm on good terms with everyone in his family so I can just...I don't know, bond with them?"

"This is going to be the start of fixing your relationship, mark my words Marley Langdon," Tina said with a smile. "And if it doesn't work, then you're moving in with me. Sound like a plan?"

Marley laughed, despite Tina looking dead serious. "Yeah, okay. If you say so, Tina."

"Oh, I do. But we can talk about that later," she hesitated before continuing, "was that all that happened?"

"Pretty much," she replied with a shrug. "If I skip over the part where he accidentally said our girl when he was talking to goose, then i'd say that was pretty much all that happened."

Tina stared at her in disbelief for a few seconds before reaching over to lightly slap her arm. "you're fucking with me! There's no way he slipped up that badly."

"Nope, he actually did say that and then he looked like he was going to start crying any minute. Not that I could judge considering the second he left I cried up until like twenty minutes before you got back."

"That is just the saddest thing i've heard all day," Tina muttered as she lightly squeezed Marleys hand. "Do you need a hug? Because I definitely do and if you say no things are about to get really awkward."

Marley sighed and stretched her arms out as Tina hurriedly made her way to the other side of the table. "Fine. But only because you give the second best hugs in the world."

They both quietly decided that there was no point clarifying who held the number one position considering it was very obviously Karl Jacobs.

"Second the best," Tina said as she happily placed a quick kiss against Marleys forehead. "I've decided there will be no more sad talk before five pm for the last few days i'm here. Sound good with you?"

Marley shrugged, "Sure. I'm all for ignoring my problems and not talking about my feelings."

When Tina didn't say anything, only gave her the dirtiest glare she could muster up, Mars grinned and clarified that of course she was only joking and there was no need to look like she was seconds away from smacking her.