CHIKU |TAEKOOK| Small Town lo...

By YourUnnie232

A story of unconditional love and doomed betrayal between two lovers. Who once set foot in the capital city S... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty🔞
new story
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three 🔞
Twenty Four
Twenty Five💍
Twenty Six 🌼
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
one shot
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty Two
Forty Three
very important please read
Forty Four
Forty Five
sequal is out

Forty Six

3.4K 121 97
By YourUnnie232

"But he didn't come DID HE?It's been a month, you have been sitting in this position waiting for That boy, BUT DID HE COME? I AM ASKING SOMETHING TO YOU TAEHYUNG, STOP CRYING!!!"
Taehyung's mother shouted out of frustration.

It's been one month since Taehyung leave everything, the city, his Hyungie. He waited, he cried whole the damn month sitting on the same spot, looking at the entrance door at least to have a glimpse of his Hyungie, that he would come and reassure him take him back.

But did he come? No. Jeongguk never came, not even a call, nothing. Taehyung even tried to reach the other via phone, but it's been always switch off. It's like the whole universe is getting against them. And the Pain? The pain is too much, unbearable.

And looking at his state his parents is too feeling bad but what can they even do anyway! It was all their son's idea, his choice to sacrifice everything for someone other. To run away from them.

"Will you stop?" Taehyung's father asked the woman with an irritating face. He can't see his son's this state. And the woman is not helping at all.

"DON'T STOP ME NOW. I AM JUST FED UP OF THIS DRAMA. EVERYTHING SHOULD HAVE A CONCLUSION. THE BOY FOR WHOM HE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING, IS NOW LIVING A LIFE FULL OF RESPECT, MONEY, MORE ON A FAMILY AND THIS FELLOW????
GROW UP TAEHYUNG!!!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU START LIVING YOUR OWN HAH WHAT DID YOU GET AFTER DOING ALL? THINK IDIOT THINK."

"AND THIS," She said pointing at Jeongguk's ring Taehyung was still wearing.

"WHAT IS THE VALUE OF KEEPING THESE PROMISES, WHEN ONE ALREADY FORGOT?!!! WHY CAN'T YOU BE A SELFISH BASTARD TOO LIKE HIM? IN THIS WAY HOW MANY DAYS YOU ARE PLANNING TO STAY LIKE THIS HAH? STOP IT. I SAID STOP CRYING."
But each word, making the boy cry even more. The truth is that her each words are legit. His mother is indeed right.

Out of frustration, when her son was not listening to her command and keep sobbing, She couldn't take anymore. And started to beat the boy using her slipper, she was wearing. Yes. She is indeed angry for the boy. Who for her pathetically crying and nothing.

Taehyung is just taking everything what is coming to him with a blank face. Without making any noise. Only his sobs are getting louder.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Taehyung's father marched towards the woman stopping her.

"DON'T MAKE ME STOP. IF WE WERE ENOUGH SMART, THEN THIS DAY WOULD HAVE NEVER COME. AND LISTEN HERE, WHILE DOING THIS, DO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE WILL PRAISE YOUR LOVE AND BULLSHIT? IF YES THEN LET ME TELL YOU, THEY ALREADY CALLED YOU A FOOL. A FOOL IN LOVE."

"AFTER DOING EVERYTHING, LIKE EVERYTHING, THAT JEON'S FATHER IS LIVING HIS LIFE WITH RESPECT.
WHEN WILL YOU MAKE US SEE A DAY LIKE THAT HAH? WHEN WILL WE GET SOME GUTS TOO TO SHOW OFF?
DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TAEHYUNG."

She threw away the slipper and stormed outside of the room.

Disappointment!!!!! Disappointment!!!

"Tae." Taehyung's father calls for the boy who has no movements at all. He holds the boy's head and put it on his shoulder. And let him cry for sometime until he gets tired.

"D-o yo-u think of me as a disappointment too Appa?" Taehyung whispered retreating from the grip.

"No. I don't think you like that, not even your mother. Don't mind her words okay? She just wants your happiness, she shouted at you, that doesn't mean she stop loving you. But one thing is right, you should move on in your life as she said. You have a lot of other things too to look forward. Don't let a heart break be the reason of your downfall. Maybe it was all for good. Life has giving you a chance to think for yourself Tae. This time name it in your name. What if your heart stopped working rationally, Then use your brain this time!!! Let the person who betrayed you regret. Show your worth hmm!"

"I-i appa. It's hard. It's so hard Appa. I don't know what to do now! I can't."
Taehyung cried even hard snuggling to his father.

"Why you can't? Look Tae, you are not the only one broken. If you go outside and try to meet people around the village itself, there would be no one you will find happiest. Everyone has their own sorrow, pain, happiness. Go outside meet people, talk to them, take knowledge, build a passion, make yourself privilege son. Use your pain as a shield. At least give it a try. Crying over someone sitting in a corner not gonna convert you into a better person right?"

"Ap-pa, I- I want to me-et Hyu-ngie." Taehyung could say that only.

"Tae tsh* what's gotten into you?"

"No. Appa, please I just want to know the reason. What I did to get this. Why he did this to me. Please allow me Appa."

Yes before moving on, he just want to have a legit reason. The reason behind his tears. He wants to ask the reason behind his heart break. He just want answer!

"Sigh* And how will you meet him?"

_______________________________________

Ding dong!!

Taehyung is waiting outside of their Seoul house, the very next morning.

well not his anymore. But the vibe around the house is still the same. A lot of memories are spreading all over here and there. Knocking into his mind his memories. He never wanted to come back here like this. At least he thought his Hyungie would come rushing to their village to personally take him, his Hyungie would tell him everything, tell him that it was all a lie, a prank and propose him to merriage. But here again his fond smile drop down when some random giggles he heard from the other side Before opening the door.

And immediately, he saw a lady peeks out opening the door.

"Hii!!" The lady said with a smile.

Taehyung's heart beat stopped, looking at her state. The lady is utterly beautiful, wearing a very small dress, her hairs are messy seems like engaging into a very private deeds a while ago.

And his heart shattered into a million pieces. At least after looking at her red face he can feel like dying now. So all is this not a prank. His whole life was a prank instead. So this is the end here, he guessed.

"Hii! There are you okay? You want to meet Guk?" She sweetly asked.

Guk? Guk? ......
.
.
.
.
.
.Hyungie Was it fun playing with me? If this is what you want then fine. Game on!!!! But remember from this moment nothing will remain the same NEVER.

Taehyung just smiled wiping his tears.

"Ah no. I guess I came into a wrong address."

With that he left. This time not with a hope that someone would call him from back and beg him to stay. This time it was not his heart who shattered but his mind who accepted the reality.

---------------------------------------------------------

After running like hell, to where he has no knowledge about, He steps into a open field standing over a cliff.

Suddenly his feet stopped moving and drop his tired body on the right surface. Sun has almost set but nothing seems happening near him. He can't feel anything anymore.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYY???? WHY MEEEEE???? WHYYYYYY?"
This time he couldn't stop himself from bursting out loud.

It was needed yes, needed.

"WAS IT FUN? I AM GLAD, ATLEAST YOU ARE HAPPY NOW CEO JEON JEONGGUK. I AM SO SO SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YOU DESERVED IT. YOU FINALLY GOT EVERYTHING, YOU EVER DREAMT OF! CONGRATS. CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR HAPPY ENDING JEON!!!!"

sniff*

Sniff*

sniff*

"But wh-at about my happy endi-ng Hyungie? Won't I get anyone's support to have any? Don't I des-erve to have one too just like y-ou? I- I just drea-mt noth-ing to even make it reality. Chukle* . I gue-ss my mistake happ-ens to be hid here. Hihi. Hic*. But don't worry, I wo-n't look back at my past fr-om now on. You are no lon-ger a chapter of my life. It's just me and me only."

"In the end, You are just a lesson, I never wanted to learn anyway."

_______________________________________

Q: What can go wrong with Jeongguk? Why he is behaving like this any idea? Was he worth leaving according to your opinion? What was the core reason behind them being split up?

Please read:

A/N: Peaches, I am actually going to complete the chapters in a different book from now on. In a new book.
Maybe a sequel!

It's because,
I am having a lot of problems writing this book here. My three draft chapters got deleted yesterday. And it's really frustrating. And many more difficulties I am facing too.

I am hoping at least, in the new book I won't face such problems.
I will notify you once I upload.

the next chapters will be a new beginning of Taehyung's life and The truth you will find out there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 377 22
"I love you but it's pretty obvious that you like him. Don't worry, I'll leave you guys be, of course, I'll do anything for you. I-I love you..."
26.4K 2.8K 83
Can love transcend time? Jeon Jung-kook asked this very question himself when he looked at himself in the mirror as a middle-aged man. His daughter w...
898K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC