SCRIBBLESTORIES: FUTURE EDITI...

By happyhappyjoy777

this is exactly like scribblestories.. although most, if not, all the stories take place in the future. what... More

Graduation
After Graduation Celebration part 2
The Big Question part 1
The Big Question part 2
The Aftermath of the engagement
A father's blessing
Blake's birthday/11th Broversary part 1
life discussions
Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary part 2
Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary part 3
Draw to life chatacters
Blake's 18th birthday/11th Broversary part 4
The Orientation
A Tour around Inkwell university

after Graduation celebration part 1

43 1 0
By happyhappyjoy777

Eventually when they all headed back to the scribblenauts residence, they head inside and the seniors began to change out of their gowns and got ready before putting on a nice outfit. All of the gowns that had to be washed were put in a pile so that it would be easier for Edgar and Julie when they wash all of them.

Shadow: *was in his room being all edgy and stuff and being angry at the world* I should've graduated too! But no! Apparently my life doesn't fricking matter! And my life is complete crap!

*As Edgar was walking by to pick up the pile of graduation gowns he walks towards shadows room with the pile in his hands*

Edgar: *turns to shadow* I'm sorry... Who are you?

Shadow: are you retarded or something?! I'm your son!

Edgar: first off, we don't say the R slur around here.. and secondly, last time I checked. YOU SHOULD'VE MOVED OUT BY NOW! YOU TURNED 18 IN DECEMBER OF 2021! YOU SHOULD'VE MOVED OUT A LONG TIME AGO! YOU KNOW THE #1 RULE WE HAVE HERE! AND WE GAVE YOU PLENTY OF TIME TO PACK YOUR THINGS, SO GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR FRICKING HOUSE!

Shadow: *grins* what if I dont want to? I'm an adult you can't tell me what to do old man!

Edgar: *gently puts the pile of gowns down on the floor as he starts to fill up with rage* *grabs shadow by the collar of his shirt* YOU BRAT! YOU ARE TRULY THE MOST PAINFUL CHILD TO TAKE CARE OF! OUT OF ALL OF YOU! YOU WERE MORE, NO, BEYOND A HANDFUL! YOU WERE A LIVING HELL TO TAKE CARE OF! IF IM GONNA BE HONEST SHADOW, ME AND YOUR MOTHER TRIED SO HARD TO BE GOOD PARENTS FOR YOU! AND WE LOVED YOU! BUT YOU ALWAYS MISBEHAVED THE MOST AND YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF! YOU NEVER GAVE ANY RESPECT TO ANYBODY AND YOU ALWAYS LIKE TO PICK ON PEOPLE! AND YOU'VE DONE SO MANY BAD THINGS THAT HONESTLY, I'VE BEEN COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS UNTIL YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY, JUST SO THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR CRAP ANYMORE!

NOW LISTEN TO ME SHADOW! I EXPECT YOU TO BE OUT OF THIS HOUSE BY THE END OF THE SUMMER OR SO HELP ME GOD, I WILL SPANK YOU WITH MY CANE AND THROW YOU OUT MYSELF! IS THAT CLEAR?!

Shadow: *lightly chuckles* you're not gonna do anything! I know how you and mom are.. you care about all of us. Well.. except for me of course.. you never loved or cared about me at all, but still. Where am I gonna go if you kick me out?

Edgar: *sighs* shadow! I don't give 2 sugar honey ice teas where you go! JUST AS LONG AS YOU GO SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN HERE!

Shadow: Wow. Seriously dad? And yet you claim that you are a "good parent"? Heh that's complete bull-

Edgar: *pulls out his cane and smacks it against his hands with an enraged look on his face*

Shadow: *immediately shuts up and starts packing*

Edgar: that's what I thought! *Puts the cane away and picks the pile of gowns back up to take it to the laundry room*

*Meanwhile as Maxwell was getting ready, he overheard the conversation that was said between Edgar and shadow.. After being reminded of the rule that Edgar mentioned, it made him feel bad*

Maxwell: *sighs*

Lily: what's wrong bro?

Maxwell: well... I overheard what dad was saying.. he was talking about.. you know.. "the rule"?

Alex: what rule?

Maxwell: It's this rule that mom and dad set..
Once we turn 18... They will...probably kick us out... And we will have to...live on...our own... But... I don't think I'm ready to become an adult yet.. I mean sure.. I can be independent and what not.. but... The world is so.. complicated.. and being an adult seems kinda scary...

Alex: why would they want to do such a thing like that?

Maxwell: well.. I mean, think about it.. they had 42 childeren, plus 2 adopted childeren! That being you and violet, And yet every single one of our siblings who have turned 18 they left and they had to live on their own... But.. the thing is... I don't wanna leave...

I...I just don't think I'm...ready... To be....fully independent...

*Lily faces towards Maxwell and looks at him*

Lily: Maxwell, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I mean, I find you to be pretty responsible and able to take care of yourself; I think those are the only traits you need to be independent!

Maxwell: yeah but it's like.. I'd have to pay bills, and rent and taxes, and crap.. and other adult stuff.. and I don't even know how that stuff works!
I mean.. do you really think so?

*in mind* wait...I wouldn't need to pay taxes until I get a job...

*Lily thinks on it more, and adds on to her original statement*

Lily: Well, of course there's that stuff. That's part of being able to take care of yourself though, so yeah I think you got it.

Maxwell: yeah.. and I guess I could always learn how to do it and stuff.. if I don't know something I could learn it or whatever.. I guess your right...

Lily: *Continues*

I'm sure there's been people in our position before who also had no /idea/ how this stuff worked, but were eventually able to figure it out and live life easily. I think it takes time.

Maxwell: true..

*Lily smiles a bit and suggests an idea*

Lily: Hey, why don't we think of the /good/ things about becoming an adult? I think that might alleviate some of your anxiety.

Maxwell: yeah! Okay! We can do that. since when did you become so motivational?...

*Lily smirks and answers his questions*

Lily: Oh, I've thought about this topic quite a lot. It plagues you as much as it plagues me!
And also, you're my twin bro! And It's my duty to uplift you!

Maxwell: well... I can own my own bank account.. and be able to do the lottery... And... I could gamble, but honestly I'm not stupid to do that type of stuff..

Lily: yeah. That's very true!

Maxwell: I could also get a tattoo.. but I don't know if I would want to have something be carved into my skin right now.

Lily: yeah, fair enough.

But hey, look, you shouldn't be worrying right now. Today is a day to celebrate! Today is the start of a new chapter in our lives!

Maxwell: yeah.. I know. But thanks for having this talk with me.. it helped me feel a bit better..

Lily: hey! It's no problem!

Maxwell: *was finishing up getting his nice outfit on* By the way, how do I look?

Lily: you look amazing bro!

Maxwell: heh thanks..

*Eventually everyone got ready and by the time everyone got ready, Edgar had already put the gowns in the washer.*

Maxwell: alright! Let's go! Hey babe, you ready?

Kaitlyn: *came out of one of the bathrooms and had a really nice outfit on* yeah I am.

Maxwell: wow...you look amazing.. as always

Kaitlyn: oh stop it, you.. ~❤️❤️

*Soon everyone got into their vehicles and they ended up driving off to Platinum Knife*

*As Maxwell was sitting at the driver's seat while his car was driving itself, he began to have another thought. Which did make him blush alittle and made him flustered*

*You see, by this time, Maxwell and Kaitlyn have known each other and been together for almost 4 years now.. and their 4 year anniversary was coming up..and, he was thinking about popping the big question soon*

*However he did not have a ring yet. So he had to figure out a way to go purchase an engagement ring without her noticing.*

Maxwell: *was having this thought throughout the entire ride over to the restaurant*

*Eventually they got to Platinum Knife*

Maxwell: *snaps out of his thinking trance* oh! It looks like we are here now. *Opens the door and he gets out of the car along with everyone else that was in it*

Kaitlyn: wow! So this is your brothers restaurant?

Maxwell: yeah. Although it is very fancy, especially because it's a 6 star restaurant. But trust me when I say this, the food is gonna be really good! You are going to love it!

Kaitlyn: alright. I believe you.

*They head inside the resteraunt*

The hostis: hey! Welcome to Platinum Knife! Do you have a reservation here?

Edgar: well no not exactly.. but we are hector's family. We are here as our kids here just recently graduated high school!

Hostis: and who are these two? *Points at Kaitlyn and Blake*

Maxwell: oh these are our romantic partners.. they will be joining us today..

Lily: we actually still have 2 more people coming.

Hostis: oh! You must be the scribblenauts family huh? Oh well Hector I'm sure is gonna be glad to see you!
Oh how many in your party by the way?

Edgar: well let's see. There's me, my wife, Maxwell, lily, Alex, violet, Maxwell and lily's partners, Kaitlyn and Blake, and then the last two people are Alex and violets partners, Rebecca and drew. So that would mean there is 10 people in our party.

Hostis: okay! So would you like a table for 10 or we also have these special private romantic venues for couples..

Maxwell: *in mind* ooh that sounds nice

Edgar: hmm what do you think honey?

Julie: um.. maybe some other time. So we will take the table for 10 please?

*Rebecca and drew finally make it to the restaurant*

Drew: *seemed to be out of breath* hey guys... Sorry we're late.. we had.. to take an Uber here..

Violet: why do you sound out of breath?

Drew: we.. ran... All the way to the enterence.. because.. we didn't want to be late..

Violet: oh that's understandable.

Hostis: alright. It seems like everyone in your party is here now so if you follow me, a spot just opened up for all of you. *Guides everyone to their table*

*Everyone follows the hostis to the table*

Hostis: alright here we are!

*Everyone sits down at their table*

Hostis: would any of you like physical menus, digital menus, or telepathy ordering?

Edgar: telepathy ordering?? *Was confused*

Hostis: oh well it's a new feature we have here! So basically we would give you these headbands that you would wear and whatever you think of ordering, you order will come to you.

Maxwell: woah! We get to order our food by just thinking about what we want?! That's so cool!

Edgar: alright then let's do that then.

Hostis: good choice. I will have somebody bring over your headbands shortly. *Leaves*

Maxwell: *as he was waiting for one or the servers to bring him and everyone else their telepathy headbands, he notices out the window there was a jewelry shop nearby*

*Maxwell saw this as a perfect opportunity to head over there to buy an engagement ring*

Maxwell: hey.. um.. I'll be right back.. *gets up from his seat*

Julie: where are you going?

Maxwell: uh.. I forgot something in my car.. but uh.. I'll be back. *He heads out of the restaurant and goes over to the jewelry shop next door*

*Before he goes in, he grabs his notebook and spawns in a bunch of money for himself, he spawned in just about enough to buy the perfect engagement ring*

*After putting his notebook away he goes inside the store*

Clerk: oh hello! How can I help you?

Maxwell: can you show me your finest engagement rings? My 4 year anniversary with my girlfriend is.. coming up.. and.. I wanna propose to her..

Clerk: *looks at Maxwell with a smirk* oh you rascal! you already got yourself a girl?! Okay! That's great! Well congrats on your long relationship. Is there a specific ring you want? Like you know, what you would want it to look like?

Maxwell: yes actually.. do you guys have.. a silver ring? With an aquamarine Gemstone, and with little diamonds on the top of the ring? You know, like the little diamonds would be on the left and right side of the ring and in between those little diamonds would be The Aquamarine gemstone?

Clerk: we sure do! Let me go look for you. *Goes to look for the finest rings that they had* *the clerk then finds them and puts them down on the desk* here are our finest engagement rings we have that are similar to what you requested.

Maxwell: *looks at the display of rings but then finds one that looks absolutely perfect, and matched all of the detailed that he had requested for the ring* *it was the most beautiful ring he had ever seen* oh! That one! It's perfect! That's the one right there! The one in the middle!

Clerk: ah! That is indeed a good choice. This is the most popular style of ring that we have here! *Gets the ring out and puts it down onto a cloth for now*

Maxwell: quick question... that ring.. does it have nickel in it?

Clerk: why it absolutely does not have any nickel in it what so ever.. this ring is made out of pure sterling silver and all of the jewelry we sell here, is completely non allergenic.. and all of them are 100% real.

Maxwell: That's good! Oh also.. in terms of a box to put the ring in.. do you guys have like a velvet blue one? To match with the ring.

Clerk: of course! *Grabs the Blue box and puts the ring inside of it* that will be $300.00!

Maxwell: *pays the clerk*

Clerk: *puts the engagement ring in a bag* thank you! You have a good day now!

Maxwell: you too! *Grabs the bag with the ring inside it and heads back to the restaurant*

*By the time Maxwell had come back and to return to his seat, the headbands were set on the table for everyone*

Lily: where have you been?

Maxwell: *whispers* I had to do something real quick..

Lily: what are you talking about?

Maxwell: *whispers* I'll tell you later..

*Maxwell hides the bag in a safe place for the time being*

_____________________________
To Be Continued
_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 679 18
Alivebur and dream find this machine that proclaims that it can transfer matter from one dimension to another, they try it out and pull out Y/n, a 27...
8.6K 277 21
Some twitch streamers were kidnapped and trapped in a weird world that looks like minecraft. Will they be able to get out? __________________________...
75.7K 1.4K 29
The past, present and future watch what goes on in harry and geminis life. How will they react to there parents being alive? How will they feel to f...
10.3K 158 57
Some one-shots, scenarios, images of mark and jack, along with their egos. The listed are the people, who I will be writing about. Host Dark Google ...