North Western Profiles

由 Greylockstudios

This will primarily be a way to help those of you reading NNWRS get a better idea of some of the characters t... 更多

Roster Page 1
Roster Page 2
Roster page 3
Roster Page 4
Roster page 5
Roster Page 6
Roster Page 7
Roster Page 8
Roster Page 9/10
Roster Page 11
Roster Page 12
Roster Page 13
Roster Page 14
Roster Page 15
Roster Page 16
Roster Page 17
Roster Page 18
Roster Page 19
Roster Page 20
Roster Page 21
Roster Page 22
Roster Page 23
Roster Page 24
Roster Page 25
Roster Page 26
Roster Page 27
Roster Page 28
Roster Page 29
Roster Page 30
Roster Page 31/32
Roster Page 33
Roster Page 34
Roster Page 35
Roster Page 36
Roster Page 37
Roster Page 38
Roster Page 39
Roster Page 40
Roster Page 42
Roster Page 43
Roster Page 44
Roster Page 45
Roster Page 46
Roster Page 47
Roster Page 48

Roster Page 41

66 0 0
由 Greylockstudios

(41) Rheneas

                            Rheneas is an Ex-Great Western Railway 517 class, designed by George Armstrong for local passenger work on branch lines. 1157 was built at wolverhampton works in 1875,and would find himself being put to work on the short distance local workings, and branch line passenger runs in and around he Swindon area, and having to put up with headstrong tender engines and tank engines. However, in 1877, the fledgling Skarloey Railway struck a deal with the GWR to purchase 1157 and some Clerestory coaches in order to kickstart passenger operations on the line. 1157 would arrive under his own power in fall of that year, and would stand side by side with the Skarloey for the opening ceremony, being christened "Rheneas' after the Rheneas falls the line passed near. For his first 38 years operating on the Skarloey Raiilway, Rheneas would always go above and beyond in his work, pushing past his limits regardless of the weather and his own safety, something that Sir Handel Llyod Brown would commend the tank engine for. In 1915, upon the formation of the NWR, Rheneas would be rebuilt to the Diagram L specifications some of his class were rebuilt to, gaining an enclosed cab, and he would be auto fitted to increase the efficiency of the lines passenger services, with some GWR 1906 auto coaches being brought in. Since his arrival to the network, Rheneas would be based out of Crovans Gate MPD, the main sheds on the Skarloey branch, and he would finally recieve an official NWR number under the numbering scheme in 1952, being given the number 41 during an overhaul in 1957.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.7K 34 6
For these tales, we'll be looking into the past as well.
1.7K 18 13
Hero Of The Rails With Oc Violet is the main character. Violet belongs to me Thomas and friends and Hero Of The Rails belong to its rightful owners I...
5.5K 75 14
1967, the year before the end of steam. After Thomas, Edward and the other engines of Thesang managed to save a select few engines. More and more ste...
2.1K 27 26
Join Thomas and Friends in a whole new series of 26 episodes, featuring the Steam Team of ten engines, and all the other engines of Sodor. This serie...