AKB0048: New Stage

By 2fabs4u0

It's been not long ago since the entertainment ban had been lifted through out the universe. Thanks to the po... More

Intro
Episode 1 - The birth of dreams
Episode 2 - Welcome to Akibastar
Episode 3 - 2nd round: Everything gets real!
Episode 4 - Final Round: Battle to the top! Pt. 1
Episode 5: Final Round: Battle to the top! Pt. 2
Episode 7: The 100th generation Kenkyuusei members!!!
Episode 8: The Birth of Iris
~*AKB0048: New Stage: Special! AKBingo!: Meet IRIS!*~
Episode 9: The girls' day off
Episode 10 - It's just beginning.
Episode 11 - Training Time!
Episode 12 - The Handshake Event
Episode 13 - Space live debut on Akibastar!
Episode 14 - Trip Back to Callistar! Is this rivalry?!
Episode 15 - The call of NoName
Episode 16 - Tomiko's Secret!
Episode 18 - Blooming Sucession ! Pt. 2
Episode 19 - Rivalry Officialy Begins!
Episode 20 - Vacation on Atamistar!
Episode 21 - The Senbatsu Election!
Episode 22 - The Senbatsu Election Pt. 2 Who will reign as centernova?
Episode 23 - The new single and the new arrival?
Episode 24 - Mami's Trial
Episode 25 - A new radiance has been born
Episode 26 - The Final Result
Akb0048: New Stage Question + Answer Special!

Episode 17 - Blooming Succession! Pt. 1

440 14 1
By 2fabs4u0

[ On the t.v screen ]

"Breaking news, last night, Akb0048 100th generation kenkyuusei member Itano Tomiko shocked the whole audience with an unexpected announcement of her graduation. If you haven't watched it here is the footage:

"I've been really great full of being apart of Akb0048, I've always had the opportunity not to follow my dreams but to meet fans and make new friends along the way. I've always had fun with the members and had fun doing what I do. My goal is to keep the Itano family tradition of succeeding Itano Tomomi, but I have something to tell to you all, as of today, I, Itano Tomiko, will graduate from Akb0048."

Itano Tomiko was also known as a member of the sub-group IRIS and the next member of the Itano family to take on the roll of Itano Tomomi the 13th. After her announcement, she also announced that she will not have a graduation concert and will leave quickly as possible. She did not say anything about her future plans. The members of IRIS and other 0048 members and staff seems to respect her decision." said the news lady.

"If Itano Tomiko is graduating, then would've her family stopped her since she has to be in Akb0048, or did her family force her to graduate, what do you think happened?" the other anchor said.

-

~ Nobody's Pov ~

"I can't believe Tomiko is graduating. Takako why didn't you notify us about it?" Takakmina asked Takako. "I'm sorry Takamina-senpai, I was told it keep this a secret." Takako said. "It's okay I understand. "Looks like we have to wait for another couple of years for the next Tomochin to come." Mariko said. "Too bad, she was one of the cool kenkyuusei members" Yuko said. "Indeed." Yuki said.

~ Akihiro's Pov ~

"Now Tomiko-chan sign this and you're officially not a member of Akb0048 anymore." I handed her the paper. She read the contract, then I gave her the pen to sign it. I can tell that she had a worried expression on her face. She put the tip of the pen on the paper but she then froze. "I...I....I..." she started to say. "What's wrong?" Tomo asked. "I...I... I...can't..."she said. "What do mean? I know this hurts you but this is the family's decision." Tomo said. "I-it's not that...it's just that...this pen isn't working..." she said. "Huh?" Tomo and I said. "Yep, I need a new pen." she said. "Ok, uh, here." I handed her another pen. I watched as she twirls the pen in the paper. "Here." she gives the paper back to me. "Thank you." he said. "Now it's settled, Tomiko your flight leaves will leave tomorrow." Tomo said to her. "I understand." Tomiko said. "Tomiko, wait." I said. "What?" she asked. "Mother, you leave first." she said. "Ok." she then left the room. I gave Tomiko a big hug. "I'm going to miss you." I said to her. "I'm going to miss you too." she quietly said. We both let go. "Um...Matsumoto-sensei." she called me. "Huh? You don't have to call me that anymore call me Akihiro-kun." I said. "Ok then A-Akihiro-kun, yeah sounds wierd." she said. "Ok call me Matsumoto-sensei then or san, or sama!" I dramatically said. "Ok..." she had a awkward reaction on her face. "Anyways what is it?" he asked. "I have a request!" she immediately said. "What?" I asked. "C-can you keep IRIS going? I don't want IRIS to disappear after I'm gone. I...I...want them to go farther and farther to higher limits and continue without me. Please!" she bowed to me. I smiled. "Your wish is my command." I patted her head. "Excuse me." she bowed and left my office.

~ Noa's Pov ~

"Yum!" Akira said. "Delicious!" Mami said which we were eating lunch in the dining hall. "Hey Noa, how do you feel about Tomiko leaving." Michiyo asked me. "I'm a bit sad but if that's what she wants, then I'll support her." I said. Everyboy stopped talking as our attention turned to Tomiko as she entered to the room. "Tomiko." Takako said. "I'm sorry for shocking you all with my annoucment of graduating, but I came to tell you all that I'll be leaving Akibastar tomorrow morning. I'll be moving to Okutamastar to pursue a dream besides becoming an Akb0048 member, for the rest of the day, I will not be present in this building." Tomiko announced. She then left. I felt again something strange in my body when I'm around Tomiko. "Noa, what's wrong?" Sakura asked. "I feel something strange again." I said. Takako sighed. "This has been going on since last night, are you feeling ok?" Takako asked. "It might be puberty happening." Michiyo said. "No, I don't think so." I said. I then got out of my seat and went to find Tomiko. "Noa, were are you-" it was already too late, I left. "Tomiko!" I finally caught up to her. "Noa..." she said. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I wanted to give you something before you leave." I handed her a a small pink box with a bow on top of it. "Thank you, Noa." Tomiko smiled and took the present. Tomiko started to walk. "Thank you!" I said. "Huh?" she turned around and looked at me. "Thank you, for saving me during the auditions and most of all being my friend." I said. She then hugged me. "No, thank you for always encouraging me." she smiled. "I hope you'll be happy even though you won't be with us anymore." I smiled, I felt tears coming down my face. "Noa, don't cry." she said. Her phone rang. "Hello? Right, I'll be there now." she said through her phone. "Sorry Noa, I have to go." she started walking. "Bye, Tomiko." I said. She then stopped. "Noa, tell the others that I will never forget them. " she then walked away.

~ Meanwhile ~

"Succession.....stay......blooming succession!" Sensei-sensei's eyes glowed once again. "A succession?!" Yuma-san asked. She then went to the other section of the Kirara shrine where all of the Kirara and succession stuff happens (idk how to explain it but she's in the room from the pic). An image was then created. It showed the original member and then it showed the successor. "N-No way!" Yuma-san was stunned.

~ Noa's Pov ~

"Everyone, I have a very announcement make." Matsumoto-sensei came into the dining hall. "I know there are some rumors going around about IRIS. I've decided to put those ugly rumors to rest, despite Tomiko-chan leaving, IRIS will still continue as a group without her." he announced. "Matsumoto-sensei, we've already considered to disband IRIS and become regular kenkyuusei members." Takako said. "Sorry but this isn't entirely my idea." he said. "Then who's is it?" Acchan asked. "Tomiko-chan's." he said. We were all surprised. "She requested me to keep you as a group no matter what before she left." he said. "Tomiko..." I said.

~ Tomiko's Pov ~

"Here we are." my mother said as we arrived at my house. We got out of the car and went inside. It still looked the same as before I left. "Tomiko, I need to go to a business meeting with your father so I trust you being home alone." my mother said. "Ok." I started to settle my belongings in the house. I heard the bell rang, I opened the door. "Ichirou-kun?" I was surprised to see him. "Hey Tomiko." he said. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at headquarters?" I asked. "No, I just came here to see you." he said. "Well you might as well come in." he went inside. "I'll go get something to eat." I said. "I'm going to the back door!" he said. "Ok!" I said. After I was done I went to the backdoor and sat next to him. "Here." I handed him an ice pop. We both started eating it while admiring my family's garden that was in front of us. "This feels like old times right?" Ichirou asked. "Yep." I agreed with him. "Remember when we used to chase around in the garden a lot when I came to your house?" he asked. "Yep." I said. There was a short pause. "I can't believe that you're leaving." he said. "Me too, but it's for the best." I said. "Tomiko, before you go, I have one question." he said. "What?" I asked. "Do still love me?" he asked. "W-What? W-Why are you are suddenly throwing this question at me?" I asked. "Because I want to know." he said. "I understand. My answer is no." I answered. "I see." he said. "I remember that time I confessed to you." I said.

< Flashback (4 years ago) <

"Ichirou-kun!" I came running up to him. "What?" he asked. "I-I have s-s-s-something to s-s-say to y-you." I started to get nervous. "What?" he asked. "I....I....I l-love you...." I said. He didn't say anything. "I'm sorry but I can't love you, I only see you as my little sister." he said.

> Back to Present >

"After that I started crying and hated you for a whole week, but I forgave you after." I said. "Yep." he said. "Ichirou-kun, do you love me?" I asked. "Huh? Uh...no." he said. "I see, in that case." I kissed him on cheek. "Thank you, for being a big brother to me." he was surprised. "No problem." he smiled at me.

> Next Day >

~ Noa's Pov ~

Today is the day that Tomiko leaves. "Good morning Noa!" Saki said to me. "Morning!" I said back. We both joined the other kenkyuusei members for breakfast. "Looks like we have a busy schedule today, right everybody?" Takako asked. Everybody had sad expressions on their faces. "What's wrong?" she asked. "It's seems so empty without Tomiko here." Sakura said. Takako sighed. "Listen, I know Tomiko is leaving and that breaks my heart but we have to be strong and move forward." Takako said. "Takako is right, we should just mo-"Saki interrupted Michiyo. "No...no" Saki suddenly said. "Saki...?" Ayako asked. She suddenly stood up. "NO!" she shouted. "Huh?" everybody was stunned by her reaction. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! WE NEED TO SAND UP FOR TOMIKO! IF SHE CAN'T WE CAN!" she said. "Saki..." Aoi said. "She's right, we need to chase Tomiko." Miyu said. "Right now is our chance! C'mon!" we all started to go outside. "MATSUMOTO-SENSEI!!!" we saw him walking. "What? Slow down there pretty flowers!" he said. "We need to get Tomiko!" Takako said. "But-" he said. "PLEASE!!!" we all bowed to him. There was a short pause. "ALRIGHT! We're getting her back!" he flashed a charming smile. "What's going on?" Yuma-san asked. "We're getting Tomiko back." Michiyo said. "We want to come too." Takamina and the other successors came out. "Well I'm on board too, let's go!" Yuma-san said. We all walked to the bus. "Yuma-San why did you agree on this? I thought you would've said no." Matsumoto-sensei whispered to her. "Well, there's something important that I wanted to tell you."she whispered into his ear. "I got it." he smiled. We all went inside the bus. "Where would you like to go?" the driver asked. "To the Akibastar Ship Station please asap." he said. The bus started moving. "Tomiko, since the day I've met you, you've always encouraged me and always been an important piece to Akb0048 and IRIS. Tomiko, this is why we're not letting you go now!" I said in my thoughts.

~ Tomiko's Pov ~

I was in the backseat of my car, holding the gift that I got from Noa, mother was at the front and a chauffeur was driving. "Are you excited to go to Okutamastar?" my mother asked me. I mind was lost and I didn't pay attention. "Tomiko?" my mom called me. "Sorry, what?" I asked. "Are you excited to go?" she asked. "Oh...sure I guess." I answered. "Don't worry about leaving, soon you'll pursue a bright future for the Itano family outside Akibastar." she said. "Yep." I said. I opened the present that I got from Noa. I found a small squared shape device inside. "An E-Album?" I asked. "I opened the device and a hologram of collections of pictures came up. They were all pictures of our journey. The title was "Tomiko's journey in Akb0048". I also found a note in the box.

Note:

Hey Tomiko! We all hope you like the present from us. This album is full of memories we a shared together for the past 7 months. We hope that you will put your memories in here and cherish this. We will never forget you Tomiko and you are forever an Akb0048 and IRIS member in our hearts. Hope we meet again in 10 years or so!

- Akb0048 + IRIS Team

"Everyone..." I started to tear up. "We're here!" my mother said. We got out of the car, got our belongings and went inside the Ship Station.

~ Noa's Pov ~

"We're here! Let's go!" Matsumoto-sensei said. We rushed inside. "Ship #75 to Okutamastar will departure in 5 minutes." we heard from the speaker. "Hurry there's not much time left!" Mariko said. From the distance I felt something weird as I was running, then I saw a familiar figure from the distance. "TOMIKO!!!!!!" we all shouted.

~ Tomiko's Pov ~

"TOMIKO!!!!!!" I heard from the distance. "Huh?" I turned around. I saw everyone from Akb0048 infront of my eyes. "Everyone..." I said. "Tomiko please don't go!" Noa said. "You're a huge piece to this team." Takako said. "You're the light to our world!" Saki said. "You're our friend!" Acchan said. "Tomiko it's time to go." my mother called me. I felt conflicted, I didn't know what to do. I was in the boarder between letting my friends and dream go and making my mother happy.

< Flashback <

"Miyu?" I looked up. "Are you not going to eat?" she asked. "No." I answered. "Here." she gave me a plate full of food. "Thank you." I took the plate of food anyways. "Tomiko, do you love 0048?" Miyu suddenly asked me. "Huh? Of course I do." I answered. "Do you really want to graduate?" Miyu asked. "Huh?" her question surprised me. "Well, I don't really have a choice." I said. "But what do you want to do?" she asked. I didn't answer. "Think about it. If you want stay, stand up for yourself." Miyu got up and walked away.

> Back to Present >

I...I need to stand up for myself! "Mother I-" I was interrupted. "STOP IT!" I heard and familiar voice. A crowd of people were making a way for the person to pass. "Grandmother? Sister? Aunt Tomoyo?" I was surpised to see them here. "What is the meaning of this?" Grandmother asked my mother. "Huh? What do you mean?" my mother asked. "I heard that you forced Tomiko out of 0048 and firstly didn't let her join in the first place!" Tomoyo said. "But, isn't not allowed for a member to join if she has some of disability and is different then the other Itano members?" my mother asked. All three of them sighed. "According to scroll #36, section 11, rule 13, 'An Itano family member is qualified to join Akb0048 no matter what the conditions are even if they have a disability, or look different.'" the grandmother explained. "Ohhh...." my mother said. "Mother you were lying to me this whole time?" Tomiko asked. I suddenly felt really warm and hazy, like as if my body will collapse in my second. "Tomiko, I'm-" my body collapsed after.

~ Noa's Pov ~

"Tomiko! Are you alright?" Tomiko 's mother asked her. Matsumoto-sensei and Yuma-san came up to her to check on her. I suddenly felt something inside my body, my Kirara started to glow brightly once again. "Noa, you're Kirara!" Yuko said to me. "I feel something..." I said. "Huh?" everybody's attention was on me now. "I feel something powerful, as if, there's some kind of succession happening."

* End of Episode *

[ Preview ]

Noa: Something big is going to happen!

Yuko: It's so big that writer-chan couldn't put it into this chapter!

2fabs4u: That's right!

Takako: What will happen to Tomiko now?

Takamina: Congratulations Tomiko!

Matsumoto-sensei: Looks like there's no need for this anymore.

Ichirou: Takako can I ask you something?

Michiyo: My calculations are perfect and faultless once again!

Akira & Mami: It's the comeback of Michiyo's calculations!

Tomiko: Next time on Akb0048: New Stage! Blooming succession Pt. 2! Guess what happens next!

{ A/N }

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't update earlier, but thanks so much for the 2,000 reads! Once again, I've never thought I've go this fair with is story! Leave your comments here and that is all I have to say bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 185 43
"Life is a clay; it's just a matter of molding it." ~Empress_A -Romantic comedy with a sprinkle of drama -Be driven by the flow! Ai Infinity, thoug...
227 15 14
I DO NOT OWN AKB48 ANY IF THEIR SISTER GROUPS OR THEIR SONGS/DANCES OR THE ANIME AKB0048 AND IT'S CONTENTS I ALSO DO NOT OWN NETFLIX OR ANY OF IT'S C...
7.1K 180 16
Mya Maine has been an idol all of her life thanks to her parents. She's been in movies, performed with other idols in concerts, and even performed in...
105K 5.3K 70
dance au hinata harem ----- ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴜꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 𝗵𝗶𝗺... ᴛ...