[BL] Mʏ Tᴏᴜɢʜ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ2

By Punky_Fujoshi

Continuation from 201 More

201. You Are Not Related To Yu Shen, Are You?
202. There Are Always Someone Much More Powerful
203. Han Tingxuan Passed Out Again
204. The Medicinal Stone
205. Release Blood
206. A Sword Against Han Tingxuan's Neck
207. Are You Leaving Us?
208. Search For The Treasure
209. Blood Curse
210. The Condescending Male Wife
211. The Clue To Get The Treasure
212. Li Huo, The Man From Jin Dynasty
213. Assassin Attack At Night
214. The State Master Of Yue Empire
215. Return The Bracelet To Me
216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back
217. Han's Getting Back Together With Tian Yushu
218. Change Face
219. Premature Birth
220. Birth Of The Baby
221. Make A Decision
222. Night Attack
223. Returning To The Palace
224. Secret Is Out
225. Nicknames: Egg and Ox
226. I Don't Mind Dying Bed
227. It Doesn't Matter If He's Not Human
228. One Month Birthday Banquet
229. Torture Him Until He Tells Everything
230. Han Tingxuan Under Control
231. Good Beasts
232. Dongfang Hui's Baby Is Born
233. Breakup
235. Split Up
236. Talk To Yang Shuo
237. Marriage Proposal
238. Rebellion
239. He Can Only Live Up To 3 Months
240. Emperor On Battlefield
241. Catch The Man From The Other World
242. Life Countdown
243. An Old Man Who Could See Han Tingxuan's Soul
244. Bury In The Ice Cave
245. Plan To Run Away
246. Tian Zhouqing's Adventure
247. Found His Father
248. The Man Came Back To Life
249. Family Reunion
250. Happy Family Moment
251. Return To City Of Capital
252. Second Son
253. How's The Life With Those Awful Relatives?
254. She Man Was Born
255. The Naughty Kid
256. Tian Zhouqing's Birthday
257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple
258. Returning To The Place Where Everything Started
259. The End
Side 1: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World
Side 2: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World(ii)
Side 3: Sign The Contract
Note

234. Happy Family Time

611 38 0
By Punky_Fujoshi

The crown prince was two-month-old.

There were three newborns in the palace. Among the three, only the crown prince was born maturely. The other two were born prematurely when they were seven-month conceived.

It was hard to say if the other two kids were lucky or not.

They were lucky because many premature kids had died but they survived.

They were unlucky they were born a few months earlier because of an accident!

As Consort Virtue had given birth to a Imperial she-man, the position of the concubine had advanced. Even though he couldn’t compare to the Imperial Concubine with honor, he was quite close.

The emperor was very happy. He bestowed Consort Virtue and the Dongfang family a lot of things.

The current master of the Dongfang family was Dongfang Ye. Although he was young and may not be as experienced as his own father, he had never made any mistakes since he took over the position of the family master. In fact, he has also ‘reformed’ some of the bad habits in the family.

More importantly, he carried them out quickly and strictly.

In addition, Dongfang Ye had been announced as the heir to the next master of the Dongfang family after 16 years old, and he had the order of the emperor to take over the position of the Dongfang family. Naturally, there was almost no objection from the family!

Some Elders were worried that he was too young to handle the family issue.

However, what Dongfang Ye achieved shut them up.

Although the master was young, he was tough.

On this day, Han Tingxuan and Dongfang Ye were drinking wine together.

Ever since Han Tingxuan brought Dongfang Ye into the palace that day, they become much closer.

It was not that they were not close before, but that they remained friendly on the surface. From that day on, they were really close.

All the servants were dismissed and Dongfang Ye drank a lot of alcohol. He was already drunk. “You know I-I’m really overjoyed. I-I have a she-man, haha… ”

Han Tingxuan, also “Haha.”

“Mmm, very, very good,” Han Tingxuan was a little drunk but he still knew what he was talking.

Dongfang Ye laughed foolishly for a while and couldn’t help saying, “I really want to hug him. That’s my she-man. I really want to hold him in my arms and kiss him. Mmm, kiss him. ”

Han Tingxuan nodded heavily. “As a father, I understand how bad you want to kiss your baby. Babies are cute and adorable. You really have to kiss him, kiss.”

Dongfang Ye drank another glass of wine. “But that’s the imperial palace… How… How can I go to the harem?”

“There’s a way!” Han Tingxuan clapped his hands. “Tell Consort Virtue to go to the imperial study to meet the Emperor. You also go to ask for a meeting with the Emperor at the same time. If the Emperor approves, wouldn’t you be able to see him? If the Emperor is in a good mood, he will definitely let you hug him! Mmm… ”

“Really?” Dongfang Ye couldn’t believe it.

“Of course!” Han Tingxuan nodded. “You can try tomorrow!”

“Okay! I will try it!”

“Come on. Toast!” Han Tingxuan was probably too drunk because he actually proposed a toast.

Dongfang Ye was more drunk than Han Tingxuan. He raised his glass and said, “Cheers!”

Han Tingxuan was carried back by a secret guard!

He even talked nonsense on the back of the secret guards. “Ran! Horse! Ran!”

Shadow Seven was speechless. Come on. I am a human, not a horse.

Han Tingxuan caused a mess after he returned home. Shadow Seven and a servant wanted to arrange him to rest early, but he insisted on soaking in the hot spring.

In the end, he almost drowned himself!

Fortunately, the servant had been keeping an eye on him to stop him doing such a shameful thing.

In the end, the servant practically placed Han Tingxuan on the bed.

Late at night, Mo Yanzhi arrived at Han Residence.

He frowned and asked Shadow Seven. “He was in a bad mood today?”

Shadow Seven immediately replied, “No, as usual, or even happier. He even told me that he is happy that the crown prince is two-month-old.”

Mo Yanzhi paused, nodded and walked into the bedroom.

Han Tingxuan was already asleep. He slept tight, even if he was feeling a little uncomfortable now, because his face blushed because of overdrinking.

Mo Yanzhi walked over and sat down beside the bed.

“Hubby…” He sighed softly, then he took off his coat, shoes, socks, and so on and went to bed. Han Tingxuan was afraid of the cold during winter, so there were many things like a heater in the room. He instinctively sensed the familiar aura and warmth, so he quickly turned around and hugged Mo Yanzhi in his arms.

Mo Yanzhi was amused.

Han Tingxuan had already hugged him in his arms, treating him as a huge pillow.

It was obvious that Han Tingxuan was very satisfied with the warm pillow. He mumbled before continuing to sleep.

Mo Yanzhi was speechless. It was not a comfortable position but he could got away because he was afraid that he would wake Han Tingxuan up.

Forget it. It was only one night. His husband could have that for one night.

At first, he even praised Han Tingxuan for sleeping well. However, Han Tingxuan’s entire body had warmed up. In the end, since he was too warm because he was hugging Mo Yanzhi, Han Tingxuan started to kick off the blanket!

Mo Yanzhi was just about to fall asleep. He was startled awake. In this cold weather, it would be a big deal if they were not covered by blankets at night. It might do no hard to those with deep internal force, but people like Han Tingxuan would get sick!

Mo Yanzhi hurriedly covered Han Tingxuan with a blanket and petted him, “Take the blanket, or it will be cold.”

But would Han Tingxuan listen? Of course, no!

Han Tingxuan wanted to put his hands outside the blanket but he was stopped. He was instantly unhappy and started to struggle. Mo Yanzhi did not use much strength to control Han Tingxuan for fear of hurting him.

Han Tingxuan won, and kicked off the blanket with both feet. He hugged Mo Yanzhi so tightly like an octopus!

Mo Yanzhi was speechless.

Mo Yanzhi was so angry and amused at the same time. He did not know that his internal force could still be used like this!

The blanket was kicked to the other side of the bed. He used the internal force to suck it over and covered in on his husband again!

One more way to use his internal force!

Hence, they wasted the following night like this. When it was about to dawn, Han Tingxuan finally fell asleep quietly. But Mo Yanzhi had to get out of bed.

He sighed in his heart. Although he didn’t sleep well at night, he cherished every time he was with his husband!

He got out of bed, put on his clothes, and called for Shadow Seven and Shadow One to keep an eye on his husband in case he kicked the blanket again.

The two secret guards agreed.

When Mo Yanzhi was about to leave, he thought of something and suddenly turned to Shadow One. “Shadow Four is with Xi Yan now?”

Shadow One was shocked and asked, “What? Are they together? So fast? ”

Shadow Seven chuckled. “Your majesty, it is true that Shadow Four is with Xi Yan.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded and smiled. “Even though you’re secret guards, you are not forbidden to get married. If you fancy someone, you can tell Prince Chen’s husband.”

Shadow One and Shadow Seven felt awkward. Did the Emperor tease them just now?

Mo Yanzhi didn’t say anything and turned to leave.

The two of them sent Mo Yanzhi off respectfully, then they looked at each other and smiled bitterly. It was not easy to find a she-man. Xi Yan was Shadow Four’s destiny. Where were their destiny?

Well, Shadow 27 was very lucky. He was actually with Lou Yanqing…

When Han Tingxuan woke up, his  head ached and he groaned. Shadow One and Shadow Two immediately ran to the bed, “Master, are you awake? Are you alright?”

Han Tingxuan sat up. “I got drunk?” Then he pressed his temples.

Shadow Seven immediately said, “I’ll help you with the internal force. You’ll feel better.”

Han Tingxuan did not refuse and nodded. “Yes.”

Shadow Seven used the internal force to ease the headache for Han Tingxuan.

Han Tingxuan sighed. “I really drank too much. I didn’t say anything I shouldn’t have, did I?”

“I followed you all the time. You didn’t say anything important,” Shadow Seven said immediately.

Han Tingxuan nodded. “Mmm, that’s good,” although he was confident in himself, it would be bad if something really happened.

Rubbing his head, Han Tingxuan was about to get out of bed when another picture flashed across his mind… He hesitated, “Did I sleep alone last night?” Why did he feel like he was holding a pillow in his dream?

“No.” Shadow Seven and Shadow One immediately shook their heads.

Han Tingxuan was stunned and his expression changed slightly. “I did not sleep alone?”

The two of them nodded. “No.”

Han Tingxuan’s expression darkened. “Who?”

Shadow Seven and Shadow One looked at each other, their eyes filled with smiles. “His majesty.”

Han Tingxuan’s gloomy expression instantly froze. “Huh?”

Shadow Seven smiled and said, “Master, don’t worry. You didn’t touch anyone you shouldn’t have. Yesterday, it was the Emperor!”

Han Tingxuan instantly understood that his two subordinates were joking him! That was why the misled him to imagine something terrible. d

“You… You really have the guts. Do you believe that I’ll let Rein and Rise to eat you?”

Shadow One and Shadow Seven smiled and lowered their heads. “My apologies!”

Han Tingxuan was both angry and amused. “How dare you teased me?!”

Then, Han Tingxuan got out of bed and kicked each of them. Then he put on his clothes and washed himself.

Shadow One and Shadow Seven glanced at each other, their lips curved up.

Han Tingxuan couldn’t help but think that his male wife was really good to him by coming here to take care of him personally. He was such a lucky man.

After having breakfast, Han Tingxuan thought back to last night when he had drink with Dongfang Ye.

He seemed to have said that he’d come up with a way to make Dongfang Ye have a meeting with Dongfang Hui? Come to think of it. He seemed to have really said it before!

Now he was in a good mood. He could do Donghang Ye a help.

Hence, after the morning meeting, Han Tingxuan mumbled to Dongfang, and then went to find Mo Yanzhi.

As soon as the door to the imperial study was closed, Han Tingxuan immediately hugged Mo Yanzhi and kissed him. “Why did you go to my place yesterday?”

Mo Yanzhi rolled his eyes at him. “If I didn’t go, you would probably be frozen to death.”

Han Tingxuan blinked. “How could that be?”

“Hubby, do you know that you kick off blankets after drinking too much? What weather is it now? “Mo Yanzhi said helplessly.

Han Tingxuan knew that he was in the wrong and said. “Well, it’s my fault. I won’t drink so much next time.”

Mo Yanzhi was satisfied. “Do you want to see the little guy?”

Han Tingxuan couldn’t wait, but…”Yanzhi, Donglin Ye also wants to see his baby. I promised him.”

Mo Yanzhi paused for a moment. “You drank so much with Dongfang Ye yesterday because of this?”

Han Tingxuan shook his head. “No, I was very happy yesterday. Our son is two month old and I can still see him often. But Dongfang Ye doesn’t have much chance. I am so much happier than him. So I got drunk.”

It was a reason that Mo Yanzhi couldn’t think of.

Han Tingxuan continued, “I told Dongfang Ye to come when Consort Virtue come here with their baby. That way, they can gather.”

Mo Yanzhi found it funny. “Hubby, what nonsense are you talking about?”

“Hey?” Han Tingxuan was surprised. “Can’t this plan work? He thinks this plan is very good!”

“Children are usually allowed to meet people after a full month. What’s more, Consort Virtue just gave birth, and I ordered him to rest well. How could he come to the imperial study now and together with the baby?”

Han Tingxuan was speechless. His  plan was too simple. “What should we do?”

Mo Yanzhi sighed. “Just tell Dongfang Ye to go to visit Dongfang Hui. He has a good reason. As the Emperor allows, the concubine is approved to meet his family. What’s more, Dongfang Ye is Dongfang Hui’s big brother. It doesn’t matter even if he is not a she-man.”

“Uh…that is a good idea…” Han Tingxuan rubbed his head and chuckled. “Alright, you’re brilliant.”

Mo Yanzhi smiled and shook his head. “Then I will make an order now?”

“Mmm!” Han Tingxuan immediately nodded.

Soon, Mo Yanzhi gave the order, and Dongfang Ye received the emperor’s decree very soon. When he was guided by a servant to Dongfang Hui’s palace, he was really excited and he became even more grateful towards Han Tingxuan.

What a good person!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 37 6
What the title says
5.5K 738 130
Continuation of "The Sweetest Marriage" chapters 201 to 398 (+2 extras)
559K 19K 41
The last omega