CHIKU |TAEKOOK| Small Town lo...

By YourUnnie232

A story of unconditional love and doomed betrayal between two lovers. Who once set foot in the capital city S... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty🔞
new story
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three 🔞
Twenty Four
Twenty Five💍
Twenty Six 🌼
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
one shot
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty Two
Forty Three
very important please read
Forty Five
Forty Six
sequal is out

Forty Four

1.8K 113 48
By YourUnnie232

AND GUESS WHAT!!! TODAY IS TAEKOOK'S ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

And Taehyung is the happiest person alive now. From the very moment he woke up, his each time Is being devoted to the very day to make it more perfect. YouTube is the only source he is learning how to cook dishes, make preparations and what not. And there's is one person as well who is helping the boy, as well VERBALLY. ANA.

Jeongguk said he will be coming soon from the office today, atleast soon means evening so the boy has a lot of time to complete the whole decorations.

📞"Yaaaaahhh!!! I am asking something here Taetae!!! Tell me how many anniversaries you guys have in a year??? Because recently I wished you anniversary, and it's been not a year yet."

Taehyung is video calling with Ana currently while preparing the anniversary cake, taking her advices.

"Yaaahhh don't irritate me, I am focusing somewhere." Taehyung said with a pout. He can't with this ladie's questions which never seems to end with one.

📞 "Will you tell me or I should die?" Ana threatened.

"Tsh! I seriously would be happy to hear that." (Eye roll) Taehyung said without looking at the woman who is a pouting mess. He is carefully applying more creams over the cake.

📞 "cool!!! Anyway, if I die, then you can definitely marry my Hubby you know leaving that idi-."

The woman bit her lip after realising what she about to say. Taehyung stopped his applyings and looks at the woman over the phone screen.

"Noona, this is not funny at all. You know right, I would never let you die. Don't say like that. And if possible, please Forgive Hyungie, atleast for me. He is just lost. I can see his real pain. I know him from years. Trust me My Hyungie is really good at hiding his pains." Taehyung pleaded the woman.

📞"Sigh* Well I will try."

"No. It's not about trying. Just forgive him this time. Atleast give him your forgiveness as our anniversary gift.

📞"Awwww aren't you getting little bit more cute!!!!?" She asked doing aigyos.

Taehyung just scoffs and turns to the other direction hiding his blushing face. He randomly takes the cake and positions it inside of the freezer. Then He stated again,

"Three, we have three anniversaries in a year. One is our first meet anniversary. The other is our first kiss anniversary and the third one is our turning into fiances anniversary. And today is our first kiss anniversary." Taehyung is a blushing mess describing it to her.

He randomly walks over to the living hall holding the phone chatting with her.

Wheras Ana is stunned like awwww what a cute couple. But wait,

📞"Wow, that means in my calculation there will be added more threes? And you will eventually celebrate six anniversaries? OMY GAWEDDD."

"What more to add?" Taehyung asked setting the phone on the center table focusing on his face.

📞"Marriage anniversary, your v card opening anniversary, and the last but not least, your baby adopting anniversary. Wow." She said sequalling like a teenage girl.

Taehyung is like about to turn into a tomato now.

"Noonaaaaa. I need to go. I have to even set candles all over the hall and our room. See you in the evening, don't forget to wear my favourite blue dress. Otherwise you are not welcome here. " Taehyung pouted looking down. He tried to change the topic in this way but the woman is not in the mood today actually.

📞"Uhhm uhhm...awwww... Shy shy...who shy?.... Puppy shy..." She teased.

"I hate you."
With that he disconnected the call.

"Gosh, this lady is something." Taehyung sighed standing up and looks around the hall placing his hands over his waist and starts to make decorating calculations, as to where he would gonna place what?

Taehyung about to walk towards the certains to change it, but got interrupted by the calling bell. With a sigh he steps forward and opens the door revealing the pouting Drake.

"Taehyungaaahhhhhh!!!" The boy dramatically dropped his body over the slim boy's one. Thankfully Taehyung caught the muscled boy from falling.

"Yaaah I don't have time to cook now." Taehyung said hugging the other back.

Oh no Jeongguk has always seen these scenes in front of him also. This is why this Drake boy always gets scoldings from the CEO. But who cares! He don't scare the muscled pig at all. The truth is that he don't have any sexual tension for Taehyung. It's just purely friendship that's all. Which Jeongguk too knows but yet. He hates this person. Sigh*

"Nuuuuu. I am sad because I won't be able to eat your delicious half cooked fish curry, your burnt omelette anymoreeree. Huhuhuhuhuhu." The boy cried getting a pinch on his shoulder.

Taehyung retreat his body.

"Now spit what happened?" He asked crossing his hands over his chest.

"Pout* my things have already shifted to my new dorm, I am here to say good bye Before going."

And immediately Taehyung's face dropped.
"What! That's means I ain't gonna meet you soon?" Taehyung asked murmuring.

"Well depends on your angry bird, if he allows you, we can meet somewhere private you know!" The boy said showing his puppy eyes, wiggling his brows.

"Oh a date?" Taehyung asked

"YES And we will go to-

"No need to get over excited (eye roll). I don't want to see your corpse, so yeah. Thank me later, that I saved you from my Hyungie." Taehyung said with a straight face making the boy pout.

"Oh btw coming here, I saw a mail man put something inside of the mail box, check on it, maybe something important!" Drake said.

"Oh I will Thanks Drake. By the way, Thanks for your time. I really will miss you." Taehyung said giving a tight hug to the other.

"I miss you too. Btw Happy Anniversary too. Although I am your soon to be Husband's close enemy. yet, I can't stop myself praising you guys bond. Such an amazing couple you guys. Hats off." Drake said with a bow.

Taehyung just giggled. But,

"Oh gosh, I almost forgot, yaaaaaahhhhh I've a lot of decorations yet undone. Purrrrrr. Thanks Drake anyway if possible stay the night."

"Nope love bird. I wish I could but you know my classes are starting from tomorrow and I don't want to miss it. By hook or by crook I have to finish my shifts today onward." The other sigh.

"Oh I can understand." Taehyung said looking down. He really gonna miss this boy. In a very small amount of time they became close. Don't just want to lose the grip yet.

It's okay Taetae, some beautiful memories are made for a little amount of time. Just learn to cherish it always. Nothing is parmanent here.

"So a last hug?" Drake asked. And Taehyung immediately compiled.

After biding goodbye to the boy. Taehyung returns to their apartment holding the mail. Which said,

Don't open unless you are Jeon!

"Wow!!! Don't open unless you are Jeon!! Hmmm!!! This idiotic thing only one person can do." Taehyung giggled.

"Gosh Hyungie you won't stop giving me surprises right? I kind of started to feeling bad that you forgot our anniversary. But I am happy now. Yeeeeee."

Taehyung sequaled while running all over the living hall while holding the envelope near to his heart beaming a soft song. But who would tell him that, once he will open it, nothing would be the same like before. His fears, his tears are gathered inside of that thick paper folds. Which he is concepting a symbol of their love.

"Don't open unless you are Jeon! Purrr Hyungie how unromantic you are! (Pout) you could have write, For my beautiful Fiance Chiku. Or, for my dearest darling, or ... Umm... or To the deffodil of my garden. Kikikikikikiki...
Well what can I even expect from a boring CEO anyway! Haishh."

While rolling his eyes He tears the envelope and pulls out a letter.

"A letter? Wow!" He stated to read.

"Gguk you literally blocked me everywhere-
Huh? What's this?" Taehyung asked confused flipping the paper upside down.

"It was for Hyungie?" Then something hit the boy. He literally set on the floor with his shaking body. The more he is progressing with the letters the letter have, his heart beats are slowing more. It's like every words it saying consists some invisible knives and stabbing him everywhere.

No no this must be something, a dream? Because he don't want to belive his reality anymore. No More.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 383 21
. . . . |[WELCOME TO DANGANRONPA SIBLING SCENARIOS.]| . . . ~~>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy HavocDanganronpa: Goodbye DespairDanganronpaV3: Killing Har...
47.5K 1.7K 50
Their families never wanted them together. They did not want themselves to be together. But destiny had another plan... "I will never be yours Jeon...
42.7K 1.4K 78
《 instagram au 》 A journey with full of ~ love ❤️ Passion ❤️‍🔥 and most importantly Secrets 💝 "From past to present & present to future" Pic. Cre...
17K 197 5
blackpink imagines with a male reader which is yourself! hope you enjoy the book. members in the book. Kim Jisoo Park Chaeyoung Manoban Lalisa kim...