The Royal Baby [Undergoing Ed...

By a_slave_to_love

Haylen Gray was a servant that fell in love with Jonathan,the prince of Molasia after fighting their feelings... More

The Royal Baby
Our Love
And The Trouble Begins
Hello baby
I'm Sorry
Another step In Life
Memories
We Finally Meet
Slowly But Surely
The Ball -part 1
The Ball -part 3
New Life
A Moment With You
A Moment Between Us
Life
The wedding
His First Crush
Sexy Moments
Another Little Miracle?
Jealousy
What Should We Name Her?
Welcome
Niall and Jake
Kinza
My Prince Charming
The Beginning Of The End

The Ball -part 2

22.8K 772 23
By a_slave_to_love

Jonathan listened to all the commotion around him, people were going crazy trying to find the perfect dress or suit, asking some one to accompany them or trying to think of the perfect person, it was all just crazy and disorganized.

He ran his fingers through his hair, he was so stressed lately. He couldn't get how Haylen looked after he saw and him Samuel kissing out of his mind. Maybe they did have a chance.  He sighed, frustrated with the whole situation. He had to think about something else.

He know he had to ask Samuel, as his dad loved to remind him.
"when are you going to ask Samuel to the ball?" or "Samuel was showing me his suits today, they look spectacular" the man did not know the meaning of being subtle.

No matter how much he tried he couldn't get Haylen out of his mind. Like when he smiled his eyes would immediately light up, the way he twirl his hair when he was nervous or in deep concentration. The way he laughed. Just everything about him was perfect.

He didn't care what his dad said he knew in his heart he was met to be with Haylen. He wouldn't deny it anymore. He is and always will be in love with Haylen.

He walked down the hallway to Haylen's room he was going to ask him a question that's been on his mind for a long time now.

He knocked on the door and waited. When he didn't hear an answer for several seconds he opened the door and what he say made his eyes widen in shock.

The picture is of Samuel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 14.3K 20
"I'm pregnant," Troye whispered looking down at his hands. He wasn't sure why that was the first thing to come out of his mouth, but it felt like a t...
373 3 21
Sequel to Torn In which Nivea and Derek are finally together. This is about the ups and downs of the roller coaster ride of their relationship as a...
996 65 7
A long time ago, fallen angels were forbidden to fall in love with humans because punishment for human and fallen angels falling in love was either b...
80K 3.8K 20
Tee had a vague memory of what happened the previous night. The next thing he knows, he is in an unfamiliar room with a stranger. Then his father sho...