Izuku Yagi - All For You

By Prttygoodnoob

Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkne... More

Quirkless Loser
What is this Power
Missing
What Now
Did I miss Something
You Don't Deserve Quirks
The Gang
The Shadow Kid
Blood Sucking Teen
Himiko Toga
Vigilante Duo
Old Friends
Interrogation
I Understand Now
Crazy Blondes
Birthday Brawl
Facing The Past For The Future
Talk
Just Before UA
First Class 1-a
Class 1-b
Class 1-a Quirk Assessment
Problematic Class 1-b
Himiko has fun with 1-a
Hero
USJ
What Was That
Sports Festival
Tournament
Undeserved Chance
Nomu Attack
Public Appearance
Still a Child
New Term
Teamwork
Improving Heroes
Quirk Limits
Final Exam - A
Defeating Shigaraki
Attacked
Thrive to Survive
Burned Ashes
Grudge
The Rescue Mission
All For One
Dorm Rooms
Speech
Answers To Why
What The Past Has Become
The Pressure is on
One For All
Interning
Invitation For War
Head In The Game
Children In War
Burning Defeat
All For One Is Gone
The End?

Fight For Your Life

3.2K 71 10
By Prttygoodnoob

Izuku stared at the weird man with the bird mask approaching him. His amber eyes moving from Izuku to the girl in his arms. The girl was shaking furiously and he could feel her sobs reverberate through his chest. Izuku glared at the approaching man and stood up from his crouched position, holding the sobbing girl in his arms.

"Ah sorry about my daughter, she gets distraught easily," the man said. Izuku hums his eyes scanning over him in hope to find an identifier for a quirk. Normally gloves would be an instant identifier for a quirk, usually contact based but that isn't all of the time. But the accessories and the craziness of the man's weird outfit, Izuku couldn't be one hundred percent sure.

"It would makes sense, she's scared. Specifically of you," Izuku accuses. He feels the girl shake her head. Izuku takes the second to look down and he sees big red eyes staring back up at him, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"He's not my dad," she whispers, her voice shivering. Izuku nods his head, his face frowning further. That makes the situation even worse. He looks back up at the man who has been silently approaching. Izuku takes a step back.

"She's just upset I didn't give her what she wanted. She's just currently throwing a temper tantrum," the man states calmly. Izuku shakes his head, not deceived by him in the slightest. He was currently trying to figure who he was. There was no way a man with a calm façade and uncaring eyes like that has not been doing something like this for a while. 

He was wearing a bird mask, similarly to a plague doctors mask. Someone with a get up like that would have to be known. Nothing immediate was coming to mind which was concerning. Usually that would mean that he couldn't be that dangerous but Izuku's gut was telling him otherwise. His attitude, his calm and monotone voice. He acts like a leader and his eye lead to danger. 

"Alright, what's with the bandages and her rags resembling a hospital gown?" Izuku asked, his eyes now looking around. He may have to fight this man and if his gut feeling is correct which it always has been. He'll need to use everything he has to take him out. 

"She's quite clumsy, she often gets her own clothes dirty and hurts herself," the man states calmly. Izuku watches as the man raises his hand and takes his gloves off. That lets Izuku know that he does indeed have a contact quirk, a dangerous one especially. 

Izuku tries and racks his brain in desperation in some insight he knows he should have of this man. He was clearly dangerous. His mind went back to Sir Nighteye, sitting across from him in his office. Sheets were sprawled across his desk, the name coming into mind. Overhaul, Kai Chisaki a member of the Yakuza. 

The image of the man was above the name. It wasn't exact to the man he was looking at now but it was close enough for Izuku to draw the connection.

"You really think I'll fall for that, Overhaul?" Izuku said, testing his theory. He sees the man's eyes narrow, telling Izuku that he is indeed correct. His eyes then shift to the girl in Izuku's arms which he believes is called Eri. She is looking back at the man, her eyes wide and terrified. 

"Come on Eri, unless you want this nice boy to meet an unfortunate end," the man spoke, his tone turning into something threatening. Izuku was about to speak but he felt the girl shift. Her voice was whimpering and she was shaking. All of a sudden she was struggling. She ripped herself out of Izuku's grip and with a strangled cry started stumbling over to Overhaul.

"Ah, smart girl," the man spoke, his voice scary as a smile taunted his lips. Izuku watched wide eye as the girl cried. Her legs shaky as she walked over to his tormentors. A flash appeared in Izuku's head. A memory of when he was a kid.

Izuku's ribs were bruised, breathing in caused him pain. His mother had come to pick him and his sister up from school. He remembers being behind them, straggling along. His sister right next to their mother. His legs were shaking because he was scared, pain filled his sides as he pushed forward. 

His sister looked back at him, a wicked smile on her lips. She raised her hands, closing on into a fist. She then smashed them together. Izuku stopped his body frozen as his legs trembled. Izuku has been terrified at several points in his life, before and after this. But nothing compares to this moment right now. Because recently, he lost his one life line. Touya, the only person who would help him. They were relentless, not caring and cruel. 

She laughed at his reaction. His mother opening the car door for her. She asked why she was laughing, Izumi said nothing but Izuku knew the actual reason. His mother then looked over to him, scolding him for being slow and yelling at him to hurry up. Izuku gulped.

Izuku knew there was nothing he could do. Pain was coming to him and he couldn't stop it. Nowhere to run, no one to yell for. The only option he had was to walk over and wait to take it. That must be what Eri is feeling right now. Helpless as her only option was to run to the very man causing her pain and misery. Izuku had to think fast, he had to save this girl.

Izuku outstretched his hand. A purple tentacle formed on the ground. It reached over and grabbed Eri. She screamed as she was carried away. Izuku ran up to her and put his hand on her head. He knew she would be terrified and would have to make up for it later, but he had to make sure she wouldn't be in danger.

Izuku gave her a quirk, one that he knew her small body couldn't control. It was a quirk he recently obtained as well. Stasis, when activated the user would be frozen. Unable to be moved or hurt but they also can't do anything but watch. Since she is too young, her body can't handle a second quirk so immediately stasis will activate. She won't be harmed by the effects of having more then one quirk.

Izuku then turned to Overhaul, his eyes deep in fury. He retracted the tentacle, leaving Eri stuck in midair. The man's eyes were as he looked at Izuku. Thoughts ran through his head before his eyes resumed to his normal monotone state.

"So your the one who can steal and give quirks. I would have thought you'd be older,"

"Don't try and change the subject Overhaul," Izuku said, his voice deep and serious. His horns grew thick and his bones shot out from his body. Izuku grew in size and raised his arms out in front of him. Overhaul eyes darkened, he swiftly removed both of his gloves. 

"We currently live in a dangerous society. A society where we are infected. Quirks are a disease that need to be eradicated but people have grown accustomed to them, believing they are human nature and a savior in this society. I will purge the sickness that has infected the world," Overhaul says, his hands slowly reaching towards the wall.

Izuku listened as he talked and was slowly becoming disgusted. This man was trying to cleanse the world from quirks. Not that Izuku disagrees that quirks have overall benefited society. But they are here now and not going anywhere. But they aren't a disease. They have single handedly altered society but it doesn't make someone who they are. He is just selfish and wants a reason to be powerful. Hurting others isn't curing them, especially hurting a little girl without her consent.

"You are the biggest patient of this virus. Able to hold the quirks of others. You maybe able to help me, so lets make a deal," Overhaul said. Izuku frowned.

"Not a chance. You're not doing this to 'cleanse' the world. Your doing this to be more powerful," Izuku stated. 

"Someone has to rule," Overhaul said before slamming his hands on the wall then floor. Spikes fly out from the wall and ground. Electricity buzzes around himself before dashing forward, his body now an electric bolt. 

Izuku weaves around the concrete spikes before turning back. Overhaul stares up at him, his eyes hardening as he moves his hands up to reach Izuku. Izuku opens his mouth, his teeth suddenly firing out life rockets. They move around Overhauls hands and strike his ribs, knocking the man back.

Overhaul then put his hand on the ground, creating a wall in front of him. Izuku then turns to the wall and screams. A bubble of sound fires from Izuku as it bounces off of the wall. It slams into Overhauls head and he grunts. He puts his hand on the wall and the ground, sharp shards firing out. 

Izuku moves his metal bones, making an iron shield in front of him. The spikes from the wall don't damage Izuku at all, but he didn't realise spikes were coming behind him. Izuku grunted, the spikes from the ground punching him hard and piercing his skin. But the mixture of his metal blood and bones protect him from damage.

Izuku raises his hand and pushes the rock away with his quirk. He rips the wall out of the ground that Overhaul created. Izuku raises it in the air and goes to slam it down on the man. But Overhaul raises his hand and touches the concrete block, instantly dispersing into the molecular level. 

Izuku points his hand at Overhaul, his fist closed. Small embers of flames spark out from his wrist before firing out. They all bend in the air, looking like they are going to miss Overhaul before turning. They press together right in front of Overhaul, creating a fiery explosion.

Overhaul grunts and uselessly swings his arms out in front of him. He flies up and lands on the roof, burns covering his body. Overhaul grunts, slamming his hands down in frustration. He notices a bolt of electricity shoot up into the sky. He glares at spark of yellow. Izuku then un-transforms, his metal body staring down at the man on the roof.

Tentacles then sprouted out from the ground around Overhaul. They slammed onto Overhaul's back, pinning him down. The man yelled out, flailing in discomfort. Izuku pointed his hands down at Overhaul and he felt his teeth shift in his mouth. 

Overhaul yelled out before touching his finger on the roof. Almost the entire building was instantly destroyed. Dust flew up everywhere and Izuku could only stare at the scene with wide eyes. He was slowly falling but Izuku stopped that by controlling a stone to stand on. 

Izuku didn't know what was about to happen. He stared at the collapsed building, hoping to find Overhaul. Izuku activated his new quirk Focal Vision, turning everything he saw into shades of blue. He saw wisps of orange in a small area of the rubble at the building, letting him know that Overhaul wasn't that far away.

Izuku was slowly getting closer. But because his quirk made it hard to focus on anything other then Overhaul, he missed the huge stone pillar shooting at him. The pillar slammed hard into Izuku, causing the wind to be knocked out of him. He was sent flying in the air, pain surrounding his torso. 

Izuku slowly cracked his eyes open, looking around to find a spot to land with Bolt but he saw orange. Looking up he saw Overhaul, zooming towards him on a pillar of rock. His hands were on it, meaning he was creating them. Izuku didn't have time to react when Overhaul leapt towards him, his hand outstretched. Electricity buzzed around Izuku but he was too slow. Overhaul touched Izuku and suddenly, pain spiked through him.

It was instant. The pain was searing, life fire specifically attacking each and every part of him. Izuku couldn't breathe, he couldn't see, he couldn't feel. He felt nothing as the pain disappeared quicker then it came. 

The entire body of Izuku just disappeared at Overhaul's fingertips. He smiles under his mask as he continued to move through the air. But, something glows. Overhaul looks back, where he had killed Izuku, the area was glowing bright gold. His eyes widened as a figure appeared from the glowing light. Izuku formed again, the shock overwhelming Overhaul.

Izuku spun in midair, his eyes locking onto Overhaul's. He turned his arm into a tentacle and grabbed Overhaul's leg. He yanked the man over to him and reeled his other arm back. He focused his bones into his arm, metal encasing his entire left arm. He activated Strong Impact and slammed his fist down.

A shockwave emanated from the sky. Overhaul was blasted down, zooming back down to earth. Izuku turned into an electric bolt and followed after him. Izuku landed on the ground, a small crater had formed. In the very centre of it, Overhaul.

His body was bloody and his arms and legs were twisted, obviously now not being able to function. He weakly looked over to Izuku who was slowly becoming smaller, forming his bones back into his body. Overhaul coughed, glaring at the boy.

"You, y-you are a d-disease," Overhaul gargled. Izuku nodded his head and walked over to Overhaul's weak body. He crouched down, matching the intensity of Izuku's stare. 

"When people want to be cured, they go to a doctor. If they wanted to be cured then they go to you. Since you believe quirks are a disease, I'll help you out," Izuku said, reaching his hand out to Overhaul. Overhaul's eyes widened, him trying to shift away but his body being to injured to comply with his demands.

"NO, NO, NO!" Overhaul screamed as Izuku grabbed his face. Then pain shot through him. Overhaul screamed as Izuku entered his body. Swiftly, he took the mans quirk. Overhaul twitched, he was fighting for consciousness but pain was overwhelming him and slowly, he started closing his eyes. 

Izuku stood up and walked away, he heard sirens but there was still on thing he had to deal with. He quickly sped up his pace. He reached the girl who he think was called Eri. He ran over to her and touched her forehead. He took back his Stasis quirk, freeing the girl.

The girl gasped. Izuku caught her and brought her in for a hug. Eri was terrified, she screamed at first but stopped when she saw it was Izuku. She looked around her and noticed the destroyed building and the crater in the ground. Police and heroes were showing up to the scene. The bright light and several heroes continued to scare Eri but Izuku pat her head.

"It's okay Eri, that man won't hurt you anymore," Izuku said as he walked to the centre so the police and heroes could see him. 

"R-really?" Eri asked him, tears in her eyes.

"Yes Eri, really," Izuku said again, looking at her with a smile. He got down on his knees and raised his free hand, not trying to cause panic in the heroes and police that where watching him, being cautious. 

"P-promise?" Eri said. Izuku smiled warmly and nodded his head, bringing her in close.

"Yes Eri, I promise," he said. 

Ingenium charged at Stain, flames flying from his arms. Stain jumped backwards, flipping onto the wall on an alleyway. He threw two knives at Ingenium which he was able to punch as deflection. Stain went to grab more knives from his position but quickly jumped away.

Himiko had flung her blood down at him which she ignited into fire. She ran across the roof and threw a couple of knives at him which he deflected with his blade. Himiko jumped down, grabbing her two daggers. 

She clashed with Stain, catching his sword and moving it away. She sliced at him four times with her knives. She then clashed a dagger against his sword and pinned it to a wall. She then went to stab him but quickly retreated as Stain pulled out a second sword. It wasn't nearly as big or long as his other one but it was definitely larger then Himiko's daggers. Perhaps a short sword. 

Ingenium came up behind Stain and went to punch him. His punches speed were greatly enhanced by his quirk, but Stain was still incredibly fast. He ducked down, swung his sword up intending to slice Ingenium's arms but he got them away just in time. Stain then kicked the hero's stomach, pushing him back. He then stood up straight and pointed both swords at his two attackers on either side of him. His long sword at Ingenium and short sword at Himiko.

"So I have to purge both Ingenium and you Carmilla. Unless you are willing to get out of my way," Stain said, his eyes jolting from both hero to Himiko.

"Not a chance Stain. Hope my agree that several heroes are corrupt but at this point you are just using this as an excuse to murder," Himiko replied. Stain hummed, his eyes becoming dark and bloodlust seeped from him. 

"Then you'll just have to die to," Stain spoke in a low tone. In a blink of an eye, Stain dashed towards Himiko. He kicked a trash can over to Ingenium, smashing him hard in the face. He brought his two swords in front of him like an x. 

Himiko cut her arm and sprayed dry ice in front of her. Stain grunted in pain and discomfort but kept moving, hardly deterred or faltered. Himiko brought up her blades and countered Stain, putting her blades against his. But Stain was faster, stronger and had more experienced. Within the span of a second, he managed to cut a part of Himiko's shoulder.

Himiko hardly registered it, not thinking much of his sword nipping some of her blood. Not until Stain took a step back. He raised his sword to his mouth and licked Himiko's blood off of it. Himiko then froze. He body seized like crab legs sprouted from her back and held her body firmly. 

Like a ragdoll, her body flopped to the ground. Her eyes could barely move and her mouth hung slightly open. She looked up at Stain, confusing etching her face. She was stuck, frozen with no capability to move. If he wanted to kill her, she'd be powerless to stop it.

He smirked down at her. His tongue licking his lips. The revving engines brought his gaze away from her and his eyes travelled to Ingenium.

"Stop Stain!" Ingenium yelled. Stain rolled his eyes and pointed his blades over towards him.

"1 down, 1 to go," he said. Stain and Ingenium then started to battle with Himiko being powerless on the floor. All she could do was watch. Her body was numb and unresponsive. Ingenium was doing his best to compete with the notorious hero killer but he was no match.

A closed space like an alley way really limited his quirk and fighting capabilities while Stain was more then in his element. Ingenium also had to be extremely careful. A single injury would cause defeat and a minor mistake could cause that mistake. 

He was loosing and he was loosing fast. Himiko felt useless as she tried to move. Her fingers were tingling. They twitched making Himiko's eyes widen. She grunted and tried again, she slowly slid her hand over the ground a few centimetres. 

Her body felt sluggish but she had to try. Slowly she lifted her body, sliding her arms inward to give herself the tiniest bit of leverage. She felt feeling return to her but her body still felt tired and stiff. She retrieved her daggers and looked over to Stain and Ingenium. 

Ingenium's hands were clasped together like a clap, in between was Stain's sword. Stain smiled as he slowly moved his hand over to his short sword that was sheaved in his belt. Ingenium shivered as he tried to think of a way to get him out of this situation, but he mind was drawing blanks.

"This where your time ends hero," Stain spat, the word hero coming off like venom from off of his tongue. Suddenly, a knife penetrated his hand, making him let go of his long sword. A second knife flew at him and he raised his short sword to block it. He grunted and took a step back, his eyes narrowing in fury at Himiko.

"How are you already up! Arg you must have a blood quirk," Stain snarled, his body shaking in rage. Himiko laughed and moved forward. Ingenium kicked the long sword away so Stain could no longer use it before facing the villain.

"Stain, this is where you rain of terror will end!" Ingenium announced, getting down into a fighting stance.

Stain growled and readied his blade. Himiko reached into her pocket and grabbed a small ball. She then threw it at Stain before it exploded. Blood sprayed from the ball, flying everywhere and covering Stain and parts of the alley way. Before Stain could attempt to consume some of the blood, Himiko transformed it into electricity. Stain screeched and convulsed as he was electrocuted. 

Ingenium then took this opportunity to attack. He zoomed forward, reeling his arm back he punched Stain in the face. Stain flew backwards, his body slamming onto the ground. He was unconscious and blood was pouring out from his now split lip. Himiko and Ingenium walked over to the villain.

"Thanks for the help Carmilla, this could have been bad for me if you didn't show up," Ingenium thanked. He then bent down and started cuffing the unconscious villain.

"No problem," Himiko said, still slightly confused. She didn't expect a hero to be so kind to her knowing about her relation to Hope. She was also a vigilante so Ingenium does have a right to try and apprehend her. 

He grabbed his phone from his pocket, presumably to call people to grab Stain. But when he looked at his phone and was silent for a second. He then turned over to Himiko who was just balancing on her heels and looking around aimlessly.

"Carmilla," Ingenium said, standing up. Himiko turned her head and looked over to the hero as he approached her.

"I don't mean to alarm you but you may want to look at this," Ingenium said, turning his phone for Himiko to see. Himiko leaned forward and looked at it, her eyes becoming wide.

"Breaking News, Hope has defeated the Yakuza Boss Overhaul and has surrendered himself with a mysterious girl. What will come of this?"

(Authors Notes)

Hello again, just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to read this book. Although not technically my first it was the first book to actually take off and I thank you. Sorry future updates will be a bit slow as school has started back up. Izumi will appear next chapter and she'll be a bit more impactful but I'm not sure about the rest. They may not show up again as they have no reason too. 

Izuku's Quirks

Underlined = Combined

Bolt, Heavy Skeleton, Tentacles, Fat Inflammation, Pitch, Horns, Strong Impact, Tooth Missile, Rock Manipulation, Echo, Hacked, Stasis, Storage, Resilient, Ember, Hard Blood, Focal Vision, Energy Consumption

Not Active: Overhaul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.6K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
24.3K 350 28
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
5.8K 129 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
29.9K 926 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...