Spartans never die (Male Read...

By Snowballgamerz

After being a lone wolf you end up joining the noble team as their new noble 6. This story is based through o... More

Introduction
Harem
Noble Actual (Halo-Reach)
Winter Contingency (Halo-Reach)
ONI: Sword Base (Halo-Reach)
Nightfall (Halo-Reach)
Tip of the Spear (Halo-Reach)
Harem Update
Long Night of Solace (Halo-Reach)
Exodus (Halo-Reach)
I NEED HELP
New Alexandria (Halo-Reach)
The Package (Halo-Reach)
The Pilar of Autumn (Halo-Reach) Final
The Pillar of Autumn (Halo-Combat Evolved)
Halo (Halo-Combat Evolved)
The Truth and Reconciliation (Halo-Combat Evolved)
The Silent Cartographer (Halo-Combat Evolved)
Assault on the Control Room (Halo-Combat Evolved)
343 Guilty Spark (Halo-Combat Evolved)
The Library (Halo-Combat Evolved)
Two Betrayals (Halo-Combat Evolved)
Keyes (Halo-Combat Evolved)
The Maw (Halo-Combat Evolved) Final
The Heretic (Halo 2)
The Armory (Halo 2)
Cairco Station (Halo 2)
Outskirts (Halo 2)
Metropolis (Halo 2)
The Arbiter (Halo 2)
The Oracle (Halo 2)
Delta Halo (Halo 2)
Regret (Halo 2)
Scared Icon (Halo 2)
Quarantine Zone (Halo 2)
Question
Gravemind (Halo 2)
Uprising (Halo 2)
High Charity (Halo 2)
The Great Journey (Halo 2) Final
Arrival (Halo 3)
Sierra 117 (Halo 3)
Crow's Nest (Halo 3)
Tsavo Highway (Halo 3)
Another Harem Update
The Storm (Halo 3)
Floodgate (Halo 3)
The Ark (Halo 3)
The Covenant (Halo 3)
Cortana (Halo 3)
Another Fantastic Question
Halo (Halo 3) Final
Prologue (Halo 4)
Dawn (Halo 4)
Requiem (Halo 4)
Forerunner (Halo 4)
Infinity (Halo 4)
Reclaimer (Halo 4)
Shutdown (Halo 4)
Update once again
Composer (Halo 4)
Tiny announcement and vote
Midnight (Halo 4)
Epilogue (Halo 4) Final
Teams for Halo 5 (Updated)
Confession (Halo 4.5)
Love Between Alien and Human (Halo 4.5) 18+
The Lustful Nobles (Halo 4.5) 18+
My Commander (Halo 4.5) 18+
Training the rookies (Halo 4.5) Final
Prologue (Halo 5)
Osiris (Halo 5)
Another Announcement
IM BACK
Next Book/Story Description/Preview
Blue Team (Halo 5)
Glassed (Halo 5)
Meridian Station (Halo 5)
Unconfirmed (Halo 5)
Evacuation (Halo 5)
Reunion (Halo 5)
Swords of Sanghelios (Halo 5)
Alliance (Halo 5)
Enemy Lines (Halo 5)
Before the Storm (Halo 5)
Battle of Sunaion (Halo 5)
Genesis (Halo 5)
The Breaking (Halo 5)
Guardians (Halo 5) Final
Aftermath (Halo 5.6)
The Loving AI Companion (Halo 5.6) 18+

The Night With The Chief (Halo 4.5) 18+

6.4K 68 25
By Snowballgamerz

(Hello everyone and welcome to this chapter. The chapter you all were waiting for. Now before we begin the idea of this chapter came to me from reading a chapter from @Dracopyre321. So I hope you all enjoy.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night and lets just say that you have a date with Jane aka Chief.  How did this happen well.......

Some hours earlier.

You were walking down the hall of the station after finishing your daily training back at the gym. You turned the corner of the hallway and bumped into Jane. You accidently knocked her to the floor. You held your hand out towards her.

Y/N L/N: "Are you ok?"

Jane looked up towards you and blushed. The reason is that you had no shirt on which means she was looked at your abs, a towel wrapped around your neck, and you had black shorts on. Your body was also covered in sweat from the extreme training you just did. Jane shook her head to get out of her trance from staring at your body and took your hand. You helped her up from the floor.

Jane: "S-sorry I should have been watching where I was going."

Y/N L/N: "Hey don't sweat it."

You where about to walk off until Jane proceeded to stop you. You look at her as she looked nervous.

Jane: "A-actually i was just looking for you."

Y/N L/N: "What for?"

Jane: "I-I-I was wondering if um you would like to I don't know maybe go on a date with me."

You looked at her as Jane looked towards the ground still blushing.

Jane: "Y-you don't have to if you don't want to I know its too soon but...."

You put your hand on her shoulder and Jane looked up at you. Her eye widened as you placed your lips onto hers. At first she was shocked but she quickly melted into the kiss. After a few mins you broke the kiss and you both looked into each others eyes. 

Y/N L/N: "I would love to go on a date with you."

Jane looked and grew a smile on her face. 

Jane: "Ok here ill give you all the details about it later."

You watched as Jane walked off most likely back to her room with a smile on her face. 

Y/N L/N: "Now I need a suit. Hmmmmmm. Maybe Johnson could help me,"

You then walked back to your room to get showered and changed. You then exited your room and went to find Johnson.

Back to the present.

You were nervous because one you have never been on a date before and two everyone was teasing both you and Jane. Johnson was in your room helping you get ready. 

Y/N L/N: "Why does this outfit have to be so tight."

Johnson: "Trust me you will get used to it. Besides you do look pretty good. You sure do remind me of my younger days."

Y/N L/N: "And how long ago was that like 50 years."

Johnson: "Hey I might be old but not that old."

You both then started to laugh with one another. Johnson then leans in close and whispers in your ear.

Johnson (whisper): "Also the rest of your girls said they will leave you and chief alone tonight."

Y/N L/N: "Wonder why."

You had a feeling that you knew exactly what he means by that. You heard a knock at your door.

Y/N L/N: "Come in."

Your door opens and Miranda steps in.

Miranda: "Wow look at you. I kinda feel jealous that Jane asked you out first."

Y/N L/N: "You'll get your turn. You all will."

Miranda: "I know. Anyway i just came to say that me and the rest of the girls are helping Jane get ready. Once your all done come to her room."

Y/N L/N: "Ok."

Miranda walks up to you and gives you a quick peck on the lips then she exits your room. A few mins has past and you are now ready to go on your date with Jane.

Johnson: "You best be off now. You don't want to keep a lady waiting."

Y/N L/N: "Thanks....Well wish me luck."

Johnson: "Have fun! Oh, who am I kidding I know you will."

You left your room as walked over to knock on Jane's door. The door opens at to your surprise Kat was standing at the door.

Catherine: "Hey lover looking good." She says seductively. "Janes gonna back out in a min. I expect her back her around 9pm got it mister."

Y/N L/N: "Yes ma'am."

Theyla: "Ok she's ready."

Catherine steps out of the way and your face begins to go red. You looked towards Jane as she wore a black dress and lets just say that dress was made for her. She also wore black high heals, and a red rose in her hair. She also looked quite nervous, with a blush on her cheeks. She made her way over to you.

Jane: "Like what you see?"

Y/N L/N: "You look amazing."

Jane: "I could say the same about you."

Y/N L/N: "Anyway are you ready to go."

Jane: "Lead the way."

Before the other girls could tease you both, you and Jane left and headed towards the restaurant that was on the station. 

A few moments later you and Jane hand in hand made your way towards the restaurant. The name of the restaurant was weird but Jane had it recommended to her by Miranda so it must be good. It was 8 o'clock on the dot as you both saw the restaurant in the distance.

Y/N L/N: "That must be the place over there."

That was all you could really say at the moment. Your brain wasn't working like normal. Who could blame you, your walking hand in hand with a beautiful woman by your side. She looked stunning and, surprisingly, you were looking forward to tonight.

Jane: "Come, let's get inside. This dress isn't doing me much good because of how tight it is."

Y/N L/N: "You look fine to me."

Jane: "Your only saying that."

Y/N L/N: "No I mean it you look stunning and I'm sure am lucky to have someone like you." 

Jane proceeded to link with your arm and you both headed inside. The hostess leads you inside to the back, to a fancy looking table. Your waiter takes your order and leaves, leaving you alone with your date.

Y/N L/N: "What did you do to get such service here?"

Jane: "It wasn't me. I think Miranda must know the owner of this place. I also feel like she might have threatened that said owner."

Y/N L/N: "That sure does sound like Miranda would do something like that."

Jane: "I think she said something about being nice to us and giving us the best service they could or she would show them what the true meaning of fear is....or something like that."

You then started to giggle. After a while you both sat in silent which was very awkward. You then decided to break that silence.

Y/N L/N: "I'm curious about something... What led you to become Master Chief in the first place."

Jane: "I didn't really have a choice. Like every normal person I was raised by my mum and dad. At a young age however I was taken from them and put into a program which made me into a Spartan. They wanted me to become strong for them and so, I was made into a Spartan people know as Master Chief. That's that."

Y/N L/N: "But surely you must had wanted to see your family again."

Jane: "Heh, it's funny." She swirls the wine in her glass. "All I really wanted to do was to protect everyone, my friends, my family. Before I knew it, before I met you I was the one organizing plans, caring for the wounded, and staring down other leaders. I know the way of the Spartan isn't for some, but it's what we know and was born to do."

Y/N L/N: It sounds like you were dragged into this and not by choice."

You were against this Spartan program. Yes it helped the war but it also dragged young kids away from their families to become weapons for the fight.

Jane: "We survive while everything around us die off. That's what us Spartan see during this war. It's not that I wanted to be apart of the Spartan program. I have no problem being a Spartan, if it makes us strong and able to protect others its fine. Its just knowing that we can't save everyone."

Y/N L/N: "Well...maybe it doesn't have to be that way. Even when things seem grim somehow the human race always evolve to the next level."

Jane: "Evolve to the next level, they wouldn't be the ones dead."

Y/N L/N: "I don't know about that... How do you think humanity has survived against the flood, or the Covenant? The average human isn't strong enough to face them, but by some evolving to the next level and become Marines, Commanders, or even Spartans, they would become more intellect, they were able to outsmart, outmanoeuvre, and otherwise defeat their predators. Despite being physically weak, their strong minds is what kept them alive after all this time."

Jane: "An interesting viewpoint." She sips on her wine. "You seem... different than before."

Y/N L/N: "Yeah, well... you know. A lot can change in a few days after this crazy war."

Jane: "I guess." She closes her eyes and drinks more wine.

The food gets to the table and both of you start eating. It was some pretty good food, sure, but now you're wondering about what else might happen to you tonight...

Y/N L/N: "Wow, this is really good."

Jane: "I guess Miranda threats has worked."

Y/N L/N: "Or the food was always this good."

After you both have finished your food, the waiter comes over.

Waiter: "The owner has told me to tell you not to worry about the check. He also looked nervous and scared."

Jane: "Tell him that we appreciate his hospitality. Also tell him that we are sorry for any trouble that Miranda might have caused. Anyway we should get going Y/N.

Y/N L/N: "Right."

Jane takes your hand and leads you out of the restaurant and down the halls of the station. Despite her being a Spartan who is feared by most the way she is acting now is kinda... cute. You also noticed when she smiled it warmed you heart. She's had a childish side to her when she's having fun.

Y/N L/N (thoughts): "I'm glad you're having fun tonight."

She leads you back to the bedrooms...To your bedroom.

Jane: "I really enjoyed tonight with you. But the night was just getting started."

Y/N L/N: "When did you get so bold... I think I like this part of you."

The pair of you walked towards the hall which lead you to the rooms. 

Elsewhere...

Catherine: "I hope Jane is prepared for what most likely will happen after their date."

Miranda: "With all the us girls that he is surrounded by. I'm surprised if he was nervous about this."

Theyla: "I think he would be the more confident one."

Catherine: "Ha! There's should be no need to worry they would do fine. It's just Y/N after all."

Theyla: "Also after their left we did make sure that his walls was sound proofed."

Miranda: "Besides, we would all get a turn sooner or later with him."

Theyla: "Well, yeah, but... I hope he thought that far ahead."

Back to you and Jane...

Jane: "Well we are here."

You unlock the door to your room and opens it, with you taking the lead inside. Jane close the door behind you.

Jane: "Y/N..."

You turn to face her. She leans in and kissed you on the lips. You kiss her back and holds her waist tight as she puts her hands on your shoulders. After a few mins, you release the kiss.

Jane: "Truth be told, I've waited a while to do this, but... Tonight, my body is all yours."

Y/N L/N: "Well then, I hope I live up to your expectations." You say with a seductively.

Jane: "Cute. I like it when you take charge. But tonight you wont be the one taking charge I will."

Y/N L/N: "We will see about that now wont we."

She kisses you again and moves her hand to your crotch, grasping your growing member. You can feel her lips turn into a smile while you're kissing. In response, your hands go lower and grasp her ass, causing a bit of surprise from her. Of course, that bit of surprise gave you the opportunity to slide your tongue into her mouth. As expected from her, both of your tongues were fighting for dominance, but despite both of your inexperience in the matter, you're able to overpower her.

WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST LEMON I HAVE EVER WRITTEN SO BE WARNED. ALSO IF YOUR WANT TO SKIP THEN DO SO. I HAVE WARNED YOU.  ENJOY ;)

As you're squeezing her ass, Jane starts unzipping your pants, putting her hand in the zipper and feeling around your cock. You start unzipping her dress in the back and slip off the straps around her shoulders. The truth is that you've never taken a bra off before and it's probably difficult. However, she stops groping your cock for a moment to let the dress slip off, revealing that she's not wearing a bra underneath her dress. How did you not notice that before?

Jane: "L-Like what you s-see?"

Despite being a Spartan, her breasts are bigger then you expected. Not to big but yet not to small, they were just right. You then grasped one in your hand and she lets out a small moan. You go ahead and take of your shirt and unbuckle your belt.

Jane: "I remember when i saw you after training. Looking at this chest and thinking to myself 'he really is amazing...'."

Jane then proceeded to take off her panties and pulls you over to the bed, getting on top of you immediately. She unbuttons your pants, sliding them and your underwear off at the same time. She takes a look at your fully erect dick and her eyes widen.

Jane: "I-i-its bigger then i expected. W-well, don't mind if I help myself..."

Her mouth surrounds your dick with her tongue wrapping around it. Not gonna lie, it feels amazing. The way she's sucking on your cock makes it so you can barley think. Right now, in this moment, she's yours and you're hers. You feel your dick heat up as she's sucking and she takes it down her throat, causing her to gag a little. She's rubbing her pussy while sucking on your cock and you ran your fingers through her deep black hair, forcing a little bit more into her.

Y/N L/N: "J-Jane... Oh fuck..."

She smiles slightly and looks up as she keeps bobbing her hear up and down on your cock. Her tongue's swirling all around.

Y/N L/N: "I-I'm gonna-"

She keeps going at it until you cum in her mouth with your load going down her throat. Her eyes widen as she struggles to swallow it all, but she does. She takes her mouth off your cock and licks her lips.

Jane: "T-That was tasty... But I hope you don't think you're done yet."

Y/N L/N: "I'm nowhere near done my dear."

She proceeded to climb up on you and pushes you down onto your back. Her wet pussy starts grinding against your still-hard cock and the look on her face now is pure lust. You grab her waist and push her up. She grabs your cock and puts it inside her, her eyes rolling back in her head as she does.

Jane: "S-so big..." She manages to stammer out. "Fuuuck!"

Being it her first time you had to wait for her to adjust. Once she was ready, Jane starts moving up and down on your cock. Her wet and slippery insides are matched by her tightness. She was and feels amazing.

Y/N L/N: "I-Incredi- fuck..." you moaned.

Jane: "Yeah...! Please! Keep fucking me with this big cock of yours!" she moans in lust- filled pleasure.

Her hands move themselves to your chest and you keep thrusting upwards into her. With one of your hands, you supported her firm yet soft ass and with your other hand, grabbing her right breast, squeezing and eliciting more moans from her. As you're thrusting, a small string of saliva comes from her mouth and comes down her chin as her face is completely filled with her own pleasure. You imagine your own face is in a similar state since she feels just great.

Y/N L/N: "J-Jane, I'm..."

Jane: "P-Please give it to me Y/N. I want to feel it inside me."

Her insides clamp down on your cock and you feel it coming. Your load shoots deep within her, filling up her womb entirely.

Jane: "F-FUUUUUCK!"

You feel your ball emptying inside of her in that moment. As you're cumming inside her, she falls down onto your chest, breathing heavily, her legs nearly crushing your waist from the pleasure. She's shaking from her own orgasm, but she manages to climb up to you face, kissing you softly. You both then parted away.

Jane: " *Huff* I haven't- *huff* felt like that... ever..."

Y/N L/N: "You don't think we are don't yet do you."

You proceeded to flip her over onto her back, pulling out as you do so. As you get on top of her taking control like you should have from the start, she becomes strangely bashful for a moment.

Jane: "J-Just..." She reverts back to her usual self. "I want more, give me more."

Y/N L/N: "With pleasure..."

Y/N L/N (thought): "I should have done this along time ago. I also hope this room is sound proof."

You inserted your cock back into her pussy. She lets out a small moan as you do, her moans becoming louder as you continue thrusting like a piston into her. She reaches around your back and her nails fig into your shoulders. Your hard thrusts, reaching deeper and deeper into her pussy, become more automated as your mind becomes fuzzy from the sheer amount of delight you're having right now. It might just be your own carnal desires, but you're having a lot of fun with Jane right now.

Jane: "Ah Faster Y/N! Pump me full! AAAAAAHHH!"

Her legs wrapped tightly around your waist, not giving you an option to pull out, even if you wanted to, Her fingers dig deeper into your back and you can feel her scratching it up.

Y/N L/N: "I-I about to...."

You cum inside her once again and you feel her walls pleasantly crush your dick as you both orgasm. You're still cumming inside when you suck on her breast once again, causing her fingers to dig into your back even more. 

Let's just say that more times than either of you could count. You both kept going at it though out the night. You really hoped the walls was sound proof. If not then you and Jane kept everyone up.

LEMON OVER

Once the heated moment was over you held Jane in your arms as you both laid in bed with one another.

Jane: "That was amazing. I don't think I can walk after that."

Y/N L/N: "I should have mentioned I like to play rough."

Jane: "I don't care if you like to play rough or fast just know that no matter what you do I can keep up."

You traced your hand along her body, while she does the same to you.

Y/N L/N: "We should probably get some sleep."

Jane: "That might be for the best...I do hope I can heal fast."

You saw that Jane feel asleep quite quickly. You couldn't help but chuckle.

Y/N L/N: "Sleep well."

You kissed her forehead as you then closed your eyes drifting to the dreamland still holding Jane not wanting to ever let go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the long awaited Jane or Chief lemon is over, but don't think this is the last we'll see of her!

Why don't you tell me what you guys thought about this chapter. As I said it was my first ever written lemon so I would like to know what you thought about it.

Well I hope you enjoy and i will see you all again in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 1 8
This is a what if scenario within the Sci-Fi videogame series known as Halo and is based on the legendary Noble 6/Spartan B-312 and his outcome after...
448 22 4
Noble Six would make what he believes to be his final stand on the smoldering rock that was once the planet Reach against humanity's greatest enemy t...
15.6K 581 15
My first ever shooter game was Halo 3 and it opened my eyes to the potential all games held. Nearly every day, I'd spend my time playing Halo 3 until...
5.1K 102 12
A lone wolf spartan is a killing machine, quiet, angry, and precise. He only talks to one person, his friend, and his superiors of course, but what w...