Love you inside out!

By Arshi0924

Aashna is the type of girl who lives for her dreams. Her passion is painting and she loves to travel the worl... More

Characters - Aashna
Characters-Aryan.
Chapter 1 Jab We Met
Chapter 2 Dil Duffer
Characters Mom
Characters Sia
Characters- Arshi
Characters-Mamma and Papa
Characters- Sania
Chapter 3 Aaj Ki Ladki
Chapter 5 Jab Tum Chaho
Chapter 6 Dil Ye Bekarar Kyun Hai
Chapter 6 Tum Mile
Chapter 7 Mujhse Dosti Karoge
Chapter 8 Meri Aashiqui
Chapter 9 Chahun Main Ya Na
Chapter 10 Tujhe Bhula Diya
Chapter 11 Yaadan Teriyaan
Characters- Rohit
Characters-Sonia
Chapter 12 Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Chapter 13 Kabira
Chapter 14 Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai
Chapter 15 Tu Jaane Na
Chapter 16 Piya Ore Piya
Chapter 17 Adhoore
Chapter 18 Saiyaara
Chapter 19 Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
Chapter 20 Humsafar
Chapter 21 Dooriyan
Thank you!
Chapter 22 Chayi Hai Tanhai
Chapter 23 Vaada Raha
Characters- Sameer
Indian kind of love!
A whole new future
Best friend I'm in love with you
Chapter 24 Tere Liye
Chapter 25 Tu Jahaan
Characters- Sid
Chapter 26 Teri Meri Yeh Zindagi
Chapter 27 Hamesha and Forever
Characters- Abhimanyu
Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna!

Chapter 4 Party All Night

13.1K 505 10
By Arshi0924

Aryan's POV
The jackass is here! I really hated Rohan! He was such a pervert! Aashna came behind me and smiled at Rohan. They both introduced each other and began chatting. It was pissing me off! Rohan was purposely getting closer and closer to Aashna but she didn't even notice..
Girls usually give me so much importance but she was different.. She didn't even take a good look at me..She was so interested talking to that ass that it pinched something inside me.
"Aashna, come with me RIGHT NOW!" I grabbed her arm and took her into a separate hallway.
"Oww.." She said as I slammed her against the wall.
"DON'T TALK TO HIM!" I said.
"What is your problem? You are so rude, so arrogant! Why are you like this?" She asked. I then visioned the time my father was on his deathbed.
I quickly shrugged it off and stared right into her eyes," Just do as I say!"
"Why do you care so much if I talk to Rohan? What are you, jealous?" I then stepped back..
We then hear Arshi's voice and Aashna walked back and I followed..
"Hi Rohan!" Arshi said hugging the jerk.
The only reason I let Arshi be with that moron is because he makes my little doll happy.
"Okay, Aashna is going to get ready, so you and her can come in the other car later" Arshi said as Aashna walked upstairs.
I got ticked off at the fact that Arshi was going alone with that jerk but I sighed and nodded.
They both went out the door and I waited for Aashna to come down...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 329 30
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…π€πˆπ“π‡ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Aarohi Oberoi a rich spoiled brat who is pampered by her parents all her life.One and only da...
13.3K 595 26
Aadhvi Desai:- A girl who was always misunderstood and kept in the dark from very start. A pure soul who used to find...
132K 7.8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
16.8K 828 34
C H O T I C A story based on two different individuals who work in the same industry !! Will they be able to survive the drama of the big Bollywood...