Chapter 10 Tujhe Bhula Diya

Aryan's POV
"Aryan, I'm getting married.." She said. I stood there in shock.
Today was our last day in London and I had decided to tell Aashna about the weird, but pleasant feeling I had about her. We were at the airport waiting for the gate to open.
"My mom called me yesterday, and told me. He is my childhood friend... I can't say no... My family will always think best for me Aryan." She said.
" Congratulations.." I said bitterly.
"Well, thanks.." She said. She didn't seem too excited. Did she really want to get married?
"I have finished the waiting room .. Aryan?" She said.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Thank you for making this trip so memorable.. I had a lot of fun.. I will miss you.." She said. I gave her a small smile.
"I'll miss you too.. Uhh.. At the office" I said.
"Aryan, please don't become the old you.. You are great the way you are right now.. Please stay like the soft, kind Aryan I have seen.." She said. I then met her eyes and saw her sadness. Her eyes locked into mine..
"Uhh.. Bye..." She said extending her hand. I took it and shook her hand.
"Bye" I said with a small smile.
Narrator's POV
Aashna headed to her flight to Mumbai while Aryan stood there and watched her go.. What would happen now? Will Aashna and Aryan ever get the chance to tell each other how they feel?
Aryan returned back to Delhi and began to turn lonely. Whenever he passed by the waiting room, pain striked him. He was beginning to get cranky day by day... He was turning into the old Aryan...