Chapter 2 Dil Duffer

Aashna's POV
"You!" He said staring right at me.
"You! What are you doing here?!" I asked. Oh wait, wrong question.
"I should be asking you that! What are you doing in my office?!" He asked. I then got so nervous all of a sudden. Right in front of me was the jerk who almost ran me over a few minutes ago and he was going to be my boss! Crap!
"Umm.. I am the painter that this company hired to paint the waiting room downstairs." I said.
"What?!" He looked surprised.
"Mom is just... How can she pick a girl to do this job?" He said under his breath.
"What?" I asked even though I heard every word he said.
"Nothing, get out.." He said. What?!
"Excuse me?" I said.
"Get out, we don't need you anymore.." He said. What! I came all the way from Mumbai for this?
" First of all, I came all the way to Delhi for this and now you tell me to leave?! Second of all, it doesn't matter whether a girl or guy does this job! How can you be such a sexist?" I said slamming my hands on his desk now fuming with anger.
"This is my office and I will decide what I can do! So get out!" He yelled now standing up.

"I'm am highly qualified for this freaking job! I'm so hard to get for any assignment! Actually, I'm OVER qualified for this stupid job... you know what screw you!" I began to get out of there when a elder woman walked in. It was Mrs. Kapoor ..
"Aryan, what the heck is happening? I can hear you screaming from all the way downstairs!" His mom said. Oh, so the sexist moron's name is Aryan..
I began to walk around her and leave but she stopped me.
"Wait, Aashna right?" She asked. I nodded.
"Aryan, I wanted this job done by Aashna because she is amazing! She is the best painter in all of India! It took me a long time to get a hold of her and you can't just yell at her like that!" Mrs. Kapoor said.
I crossed my arms and smirked at him. He just rolled his eyes. Mrs. Kapoor turned to me and instructed me about the job.
I was listening, but my attention was on Aryan. How can someone be so arrogant and obnoxiously rude?
"So you start tomorrow! Where are you staying?" Mrs. Kapoor asked.
"Umm.. No where as of now.. My papa, Raj Sharma has been trying to arrange a penthouse for me ...My luggage is still at the airport.." I said.
"Mr. Raj Sharma? He is our very special client. You are his daughter?" She asked glaring at Aryan then looking back at me...I nodded.
"Well, I'm not letting you stay in this city alone like this! You will come and stay with my family! My driver will pick up your luggage.." she said. Aryan looked up from his laptop and started to hate me more than ever..
I hesitated and tried to avoid the offer, but there was no getting out of it.
"Aryan will bring you to our house after you are done for today." She said.
"What?! why?!" Aryan said. His mom gave him a death stare and he sighed and nodded. I went downstairs to examine the waiting room. When the measuring was done, I sat on the couch by the stairs and waited for Aryan.
He came down 20 minutes later and began to walk out of the office. I immediately stood up and cleared my throat very loudly so he would notice that I was there. He looked back, rolled his eyes, and motioned me to follow him.
I quickly scurried behind him.
I walked to the front passenger seat waiting for him to open the door for me, but he just went and sat in the driver's seat instead. Rude!
I opened the door myself and sat down... He is such a arrogant, rude, and hateful guy I thought to myself.. Ugh, what had I gotten myself into!