Chapter 16 Piya Ore Piya

The Narrator's POV
The next day was the wedding... Aashna woke up 3 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep.
Aashna went out of her room and sat next to the pool and dipped her legs into the water.
"Can't sleep huh?" Aryan said standing above her.
She smiled and nodded...
Aryan sat next to her and took her hand in his...
"You can't sleep either kaddus.." Aashna said.
"Aashu.... You mean the world to me... We are getting married to two different people... Don't you think it is going to ruin four lives?" Aryan asked.
She looked at him with tears in her eyes.." Aryan, it's for the best... Sonia is an amazing girl and I am sure that you two will be very happy together.." Aashna said.
They both looked at each other and then looked at their reflection in the water.. They stood up then hugged each together for maybe the last time.. This was it..Aashna and Aryan were separating tomorrow..

Little did they know that Sonia and Rohit were watching them.
Sonia had come out for a walk when she spotted them..
Rohit had arrived earlier than expected, and the first thing he wanted to do was meet Aashna.. When he didn't find her in her room, he came outside to see Aryan and Aashna together.
Sonia saw Rohit and signaled him to follow her..
"This isn't right.... " Sonia said.
"Yeah, they are sacrificing their love for our happiness..." Rohit said.
"We have to stop this wedding..." Sonia said.
"But how?" Rohit asked.
Sonia leaned over and began to explain the plan.
Rohit then looked at her unsure, but then nodded....