Chapter 23 Vaada Raha

Aryan's POV
Everyone knew what was going on and for the past two days no one had properly slept or ate anything..
I was sitting in the living room with my family when Sia said "Bhai... Just do it! I will be safe I promise he won't hurt me.."
"Shut up Sia! I love you both equally and I'm not losing anyone of you!" I said fuming with anger..
My phone then went off again and it was again a unknown number.. I turned on the speaker..
"Listen to me ... Don't you dare hurt Aashna get it!" I screamed into the phone..
"Oh sir, don't worry... Ma'am is absolutely safe.. All I need you to do is bring Sia to the same coffee shop where I last saw her...Tomorrow.. At 6 pm.. That's all I am asking for.. Oh yeah, make sure that you don't even think about getting the police involved... I am sure Sia told you who I am right? Police can't stop me from anything..." He said.
I looked at my sister and she just nodded.. I sighed and said," Give me time and I will decide!"
"Take as much as time you want Sir.. Just know that I have your wife till then.." Sameer cut the call and we all just sat there..
"Bhai.. Don't worry.. If we have to keep Bhabi safe, we will have to make this sacrifice..." Sia said.
"Sia there is no way this is happening !" I heard from behind me.. It was Siddharth.. He had just walked in with a suitcase.
"Sid? What are you doing here?" Sia asked shockingly.
"Aryan Bhai called me up and told me everything... I took the first flight and came here directly..You could've told me you know... I was just staying in London a little longer at my uncle's house for a visit...You are my life Sia... I would do anything if it came to your safety" Siddharth said.
Sia hugged Siddharth and being to sob..
Everyone's eyes began to build up tears as well.
"No, we aren't putting anyone of you in danger... I will bring Aashna bhabi back and get rid of this problem completely! I have a plan..." Siddharth said.
I have to get Aashu back... No matter what! She didn't ask for this...