[BL] Mʏ Tᴏᴜɢʜ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ2

By Punky_Fujoshi

Continuation from 201 More

201. You Are Not Related To Yu Shen, Are You?
202. There Are Always Someone Much More Powerful
203. Han Tingxuan Passed Out Again
204. The Medicinal Stone
205. Release Blood
206. A Sword Against Han Tingxuan's Neck
207. Are You Leaving Us?
208. Search For The Treasure
209. Blood Curse
210. The Condescending Male Wife
211. The Clue To Get The Treasure
212. Li Huo, The Man From Jin Dynasty
213. Assassin Attack At Night
214. The State Master Of Yue Empire
215. Return The Bracelet To Me
216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back
217. Han's Getting Back Together With Tian Yushu
218. Change Face
219. Premature Birth
220. Birth Of The Baby
221. Make A Decision
222. Night Attack
223. Returning To The Palace
224. Secret Is Out
225. Nicknames: Egg and Ox
226. I Don't Mind Dying Bed
227. It Doesn't Matter If He's Not Human
228. One Month Birthday Banquet
229. Torture Him Until He Tells Everything
230. Han Tingxuan Under Control
231. Good Beasts
232. Dongfang Hui's Baby Is Born
234. Happy Family Time
235. Split Up
236. Talk To Yang Shuo
237. Marriage Proposal
238. Rebellion
239. He Can Only Live Up To 3 Months
240. Emperor On Battlefield
241. Catch The Man From The Other World
242. Life Countdown
243. An Old Man Who Could See Han Tingxuan's Soul
244. Bury In The Ice Cave
245. Plan To Run Away
246. Tian Zhouqing's Adventure
247. Found His Father
248. The Man Came Back To Life
249. Family Reunion
250. Happy Family Moment
251. Return To City Of Capital
252. Second Son
253. How's The Life With Those Awful Relatives?
254. She Man Was Born
255. The Naughty Kid
256. Tian Zhouqing's Birthday
257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple
258. Returning To The Place Where Everything Started
259. The End
Side 1: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World
Side 2: Mo Yanzhi In Modern World(ii)
Side 3: Sign The Contract
Note

233. Breakup

668 34 0
By Punky_Fujoshi

At night, in an inconspicuous inn in the Capital City of the Yue Empire.

Tian Yusu and his group had been staying there for a few days.

Yue Youlong found a serious problem. The Yue Empire seemed to be in turmoil.

It was a turmoil among the citizens or officials, but in the palace!

Yue Youlong was very anxious. When he left, his Emperor Father gave him a secret decree, telling him not go back the palace even if he came back with an alliance, unless he received an order.

At that time, he didn’t understand what this meant, but now he did.

His Emperor Father was already dealing with the matter of State Master.

However, the State Master had been in the Yue Empire for so long, and he knew some evil tricks. Would his Emperor Father be safe?

He didn’t know if the secret guards  could protect his father or if there would be any other spies.

Someone knocked on the door. Yue Youlong came back to his  senses. “Who is it?”

“Big Brother, it’s me,” Yue Youbai said outside the door.

Yue Youlong hurriedly opened the door. “Why are you here so late?”

Yue Youbai walked in. “You look preoccupied by some troubles for the past two days. So I want to see how you are doing.”

Yue Youlong sighed. “Grab a seat.”

Yue Youbai sat down by the table. “Big Brother, Emperor Father has already gotten back at the State Master, right?”

Yue Youlong sighed. “You are as sensitive as usual. Yes, I have the same doubt. Bai… I want to go into the palace.”

Yue Youbai shook his head. “Big Brother, you shouldn’t go. I’ll go.”

Yue Youlong was stunned. “You?”

Yue Youbai nodded. “We are familiar with the imperial palace. I am even more familiar than you. If I am caught, it won’t do anything different because I am a she-man. They might not even kill me because they would think of using me to threaten you. But you are different. Once you get caught,  you will be dead. Emperor Father must have said that you can’t go back to the palace, right?”

Yue Youlong was silent. Moments later, he still shook his head. “How can I let you go? I…”

“Big Brother, I’m just here to inform you,” Yue Youbai said softly.

Yue Youlong glared at him. “You…”

Yue Youbai stood up with a smile. “When I was young, Emperor Father loved me so much. Now that I am grown up, I should do something for Emperor Father, right?”

Yue Youlong paused, and Yue Youbai had already walked outside. After leaving the room, Yue Youbai started to think about how to tell Yang Shuo that he was going to do something risky.

He didn’t think about what to say when he walked back to his room. But he saw into Yang Shuo’s eyes.

Yue Youbai suddenly felt guilty. “You…I…I’m back.”

Yang Shuo stared at Yue Youbai. “Where did you go?”

“I just went to my big brother’s room,” Yue Youbai answered softly.

Yang Shuo nodded. “Your big brother… What’s wrong with him?”

Yue Youbai shook his head. “Nothing. We just had a chitchat.”

Yang Shuo was somewhat disappointed. “Bai, you don’t even want to tell the truth?”

Bai Wu’s heart trembled and his expression changed slightly. “What did you say…”

Yang Shuo looked at him. “You don’t look like you just had a chichat.”

Yue Youbai was silent.

Yang Shuo said lightly, “The current situation in the Imperial Palace of Yue Empire is unknown. You want to go to the palace on your brother’s behalf, right?”

Yue Youbai was still silent and looked down.

Yang Shuo was even more disappointed when he saw this. “Why don’t you tell me? If I didn’t make it clear, would you plan to leave on our own? I thought we are a couple. Even if we didn’t officially get married now, we are basically no difference from any other married couples. Right?”

The coldness and disappointment in Yang Shuo’s voice made Yue Youbai suddenly look up. “Yang Shuo…”

Yang Shuo looked at him indifferently. “What do you want to say?”

“I… I’m just worried that you’re worried…” Yue Youbai said.

Yang Shuo smiled but there was no smile in his eyes. “You’re not afraid that I’m worried. You are afraid that I will stop you. Right?  I see. if your Emperor Father wins, you are still the royal she-man. You don’t have to be someone who can’t use his name or own face like you do now.”

Yue Youbai’s face turned pale and he looked at Yang Shuo in disbelief. “What did you say… Who do you think of me?”

Yang Shuo interrupted him. “Am I wrong? I think I am right. This is your place. You were born in the imperial palace. I’m afraid that you would promise to stay in the Heavenly Empire earlier because your Emperor Father had changed. Now that you know that your Emperor Father has not changed yet, you have changed your mind, right? How can you give up your noble title of a royal she-man? I’m afraid you’ve long regretted it, right? You… ”

A loud slam rang out in the air. At this moment, the air froze.

Yue Youbai trembled and his face was pale. “Yang, Shuo!” He squeezed out a few words from his teeth. “Good for you! Really good! I am such a blind person!”

Then, Yue Youbai glared coldly at Yang Shuo and left.

Yang Shuo didn’t chase after him. He just clenched his fists tightly.

A moment later, someone patted on his shoulder. Yang Shuo looked back. It was Tian Yusu.

Tian Yusu said softly, “Actually, you don’t have to be so mean…”

Yang Shuo shook his head. “The chances of surviving this mission are fifty-fifty. You don’t know him. He is stubborn and proud. If I’m dead, he will probably die with me. It’s not worth it.”

Tian Yusu frowned.

Yang Shuo calmly said, “He is the only Imperial she-man in the Yue Empire. As long as the State Master is gone, whether his father or his big brother will be in power, he has a wonderful life ahead of him. He doesn’t need to waste time on a dead person.”

Tian Yusu frowned even tighter and Yang Shuo sighed softly. “Do you know what I’m most glad about now?”

Tian Yusu asked, “What?”

“We have never had sex.”

Tian Yusu was shocked.

Yang Shuo said softly, “He is still a virgin. If I am dead, he will have a happy marriage as the royal she-man.”

Tian Yusu sighed. “But what if you don’t die?”

Yang Shuo smiled. “That depends on whether he loves the Yue Empire or me. If he doesn’t want to leave his homeland, just tell him that I am dead. What’s more, I’ve already hurt him so badly. His pride won’t allow him to go back to the Heavenly Empire. If he still loves me, then…I will definitely get him back.”

“You…” Tian Yusu had to say, “But he is going back to the palace. Aren’t you… afraid that something has happened to him?”

Yang Shuo smiled. “Yue Weiyou has the ability to send the crown prince out of the palace to form an alliance with us even when he was in such a disadvantageous situation. Do you think he couldn’t protect a she-man?”

Tian Yusu didn’t say anything else since Yang Shuo had thought of everything. He only said, “Bring half of the men and take care.”

“Don’t worry,” Yang Shuo said seriously. “I have someone dear. I will try my best to take care of myself.”

Tian Yusu nodded. “That’s good.”

A tear slid down from Yue Youbai’s eyes after he left. There was coldness, pain and bitterness, and confusion on his mind.

It was just a decision. Even though he had never taken the initiative to tell Yang Shuo the decision, how could Yang Shuo judge him for just a decision!

Taking a deep breath, Yue Youbai pursed his lips, feeling so sad that he didn’t want to stay. Thus, he went straight to the imperial palace.

At the same time, Yue Youbai couldn’t sleep in his room.

He was very worried about Yue Youbai. Would Yang Shuo agree him to go? Hope they wouldn’t have a fight about it.

Thinking of this, Yue Youlong decided to visit Yang Shuo.

However, to his surprise, Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai were not in their room.

Yue Youlong frowned. At this time, Tian Yusu walked towards him. Yue Youbai paused. “Seventh Uncle.”

He addressed Tian Yusu as “Seventh Uncle” as Han Tingxuan did.

Tian Yusu smiled slightly. “Are you looking for Yang Shuo? He went out with Bai, “Tian Yusu lied.

Yue Youlong was stunned. “Did they go together?”

Tian Yusu nodded. “Yes, they went together…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 3.9K 45
Transmigration (TharnType) 2nd installment
1.9M 98.2K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
7.2K 392 22
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 :) 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚢: 𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚢𝚊𝙼𝚎𝚠𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝
2.4K 83 38
Title says everything 😆 anyways enjoy!