The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Keepers

194 5 6
By Totally_Twins2

Enjoy! This is a bit short sorry about that. I still hope you like it though.

Charlie's POV

I was sat in class with Jerome and Alfie after the goose incident we were still waiting on the goose to do it's business. I hadn't seen my brother since yesterday I was too tired last night after the goose chaos to see him so then I got up late and didn't manage to see him this morning, I was hoping he would be in class but he wasn't.

Mrs Andrew" Projects due in tomorrow and Alfie, Jerome we all know you don't have a dog so that excuse won't fly"

Alfie" We do have a goose and that does fly

Everyone gets up to leave the classroom as the bell rings. I get up and still look around for my brother even though I know he isn't here. Patricia obviously notices this and takes this opportunity to have a go at me.

Patricia" Hey, Weasel Twin 2 where is your other half, I thought twins were joined at the hip"

Charlie" Shut up Patricia I think you will find that's only conjoined twins and I can live without him"

Patricia" Well, I'm seeing the weasel later, I'll tell him his sister says hi"

Charlie" You do that"

Charlie's POV

I head back to the house after school and there is still no sign of my brother or Patricia for that matter. I join Alfie and Jerome in the living room as they are talking about the goose that still hasn't produced said gem. Victor then enters and I sigh, things were never good when Victor walks in.

Nina" Sorry Victor, what's this about?"

Jerome" Yeah Alfie and I have homework to ignore"

Charlie*chuckles Yeah I'm not a fan of homework either"

Victor" Sit down, all of you, be quiet"

I wonder what this is and then Victor holds up a box with Ruff Ruff written in large font.

Victor" This arrived today for now the recipient for now is a mystery, however the content is not, pet food!

I look at Jerome and Alfie who have been sharing awkward glances at each other.

Victor" The rules are very clear, pets are strictly prohibited at Anubis House, if one of you is found to be harbouring one of these then the punishment will be severe, now Vera will chaperone you all here while I search the house starting with the upstairs. "

Jerome" Remind me we left the goose on the bed in plain sight"

Alfie*nods* Yeah"

Jerome" Good for a moment there I thought Victor might find it"

I jump as Jerome freaks out.

Nina" This is really bad."

Amber"I know, what if Victor finds out I adopted a giant panda?"

Fabian" I don't think that is the kind of pet Victor is concerning himself with"

Nina" What if he finds the spare amulet?"

Amber" Oh yeah that would be worse"

While we wait for Victor to finish searching upstairs Jerome leans over to me and smiles.

Jerome" So yeah, thank you for today, like helping us with the goose"

Charlie*blushes* Oh it's okay, anything for friends right"

Jerome" Oh yeah, anything for friends of course"

Victor eventually returns from upstairs and the Nina and Amber jump up before he even has time to get in the door.

Nina" Victor, can we go get our school books?"

Victor" No you heard what I said, I said you are to.."

Amber" Yeah but no offence this is boring"

My brother and Patricia then come in all decked in what i think is American football uniforms. I share a quick knowing glance with my brother who sends me a small smile back.

Amber" Just one trashy mag, please have a heart"

Nina" We have tests to study for"

I watch Nina and Fabian getting up close and personal with Victor, I'm not quite sure what their hurry was.

Nina" And if we don't pass them..."

Victor" QUIET!"

Vera then leans over to talk with Victor.

Vera" I'm sure it's okay Victor after all their rooms have already been searched haven't they"

Victor" I suppose, alright but make it quick"

I watch as Nina and Amber rush upstairs. I now just realise that Jerome and Alfie have disappeared most likely to check on the goose, they probably snuck out while all the commotion was going on. My brother is now sat at the table eating some toast while Patricia is punching him. I sit on the end of table pretending to be on my phone but of course I am watching them.

Patricia" Come on this obviously hurts"

Eddie" You are weak, accept it and move on"

Patricia then starts panicking or that's what it looked like, feeling around her neck. Eddie still thinks it's about the football.

Eddie" Accept it and move on"

Vera comes back from wherever she has been and Patricia asks if she can leave and she gets told that as soon as Victor says she can leave she can leave. Vera leaves to go to the kitchen probably to make dinner which Patricia takes as a chance to leave the house. I go over to sit by Eddie who looks up at me.

Charlie" Hey bro, so you and Patricia had fun I see, why have you been playing American football"

Eddie" You mean football"

Charlie" No I mean American football since you call the other one soccer which makes no sense what so ever"

Eddie" This is the only thing we argue about isn't it"

Charlie*smiles* Yeah I guess we can blame dad for that"

Eddie" Yeah if we were kept together either both of us would be American or both would be British"

Charlie" I can't imagine being American"

Eddie" I can't imagine being British either"

Charlie" Look, how are things with Patricia, I mean you seem to be getting on great"

Eddie" I guess"

Charlie" Eddie do you like her?"

Eddie" Of course I like her, I like her a lot, I just don't know how to say it, what about you, what have you been up to today without me"

Charlie" Oh not much really, just helped Jerome and Alfie cause chaos with a goose so Jerome could get into Mr Sweet's office to find some gem, you know the usual school stuff"

I watch my brothers face change and he chuckled.

Eddie" The usual, a goose, wait you were causing chaos without me"

Charlie" Yeah, I guess I mean one twin has to be causing trouble somewhere right"

Eddie*chuckles* You are definitely my twin I know that for sure, how much chaos did you cause?"

Charlie" Hmmm, I would say disrupt lessons kind of chaos, everyone was running around and the goose was running around flapping his wings, then we got Mr Sweet running around like a goose himself"

Eddie" I am so proud of you sis"

Charlie" Thanks bro"

Eddie" Wait did anything happen with you and Jerome?"

Charlie" Same problem as you, I said something about friends and now wished I hadn't"

We both sigh and I lean on my brothers shoulder.

Story Notes

So the twins are still having trouble with relationships, The Sibuna lot don't want Victor find the spare amulet and Jerome and Alfie worry about Victor seeing the goose. See how it all goes down in the next chapter tomorrow.

Authors Notes

I hoped you liked this even though it was short, let me know what you think down below.

Like/Comment/Follow

Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 120 24
Oliver and Jay are two polar opposite 15 year old twins. Well, one of them is, you see Oliver is a tomboy with self-destructive tendencies. Jay on t...
1K 309 23
UPDATIONS: Completed NOTE: Story is in journal format "And by prophecy shall it be revealed... Two made by the bond of the halfling's blood... Shall...
2.5K 100 6
surreptitious: (adj.) sur-uhp-tish-uhs | kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of \\READER INSERT// Harry moves in with his best f...
184K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...