BTS' 8th Member

By mikrokomosjimin

BTS, the most popular band in the industry right now. The epitome of rags to riches, in an industry that look... More

Profile
Profile 2
❁ Hana's profile 2019-2021 edition
Relationships with (Hyung line)
Relationships with (maknae line)
Burn the stage pt.1
Burn the stage pt.2 (JK)
Burn the Stage pt.3 (Haneul)
Burn the Stage pt.4 (Haneul 2)
Surprising TXT pt.1
Surprising TXT pt.2
Purple ocean
Weekly idol
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.1
Wardrobe Malfunction + exposed tattoo
Birthday Surprise from the members pt.2
Prank on Hana
BBMAS 2019 pt.1
BBMAs 2019 pt.2
Author Update
YooNa moment pt.1 (Mikrokosmos)
Yoona moment pt.2 (Mikroskosmos)
Wembley Stadium D2
2017 ISAC
Author Update
Paris concert HanKook
Hana's Aunt
Hana's Aunt pt.2: You should tell them
Hana's Aunt pt.3: the visit
Hana's Aunt: the news...
2018 MAMA
Hana's Aunt Final pt.1: NY Citifield
Hana's Aunt Finale: NY Citifield
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.1
Jungkook's Birthday surprise pt.2
Author Update
Difference between a peck or a kiss?
Moments of Hana being protective of her members
Moments of Hana being a noona to Jungkook
Moments of the members being protective of Hana
Author update: I'm coming back soon
Moments of the hyung line caring for Hana pt.1
Moments of the maknae line caring for Hana
Dance Mentor Park Haneul
Map of the Soul: Global Press Confrence (Halsey)
Hana's relationships with male idols/actors
American Hustle Life: Hana dance battle
Hana's asthma attack in Japan
Late night with the maknae line
Moments of the boys helping with Hana's time of the month
Hana's stage fits 2017-2020
A day of missions
BTS on I-LAND pt.1
Aladin Fan Sign 2018
★ 2021 AMAs
christmas with the tannies
Hana's stage/mv/concept/event fits 2020-2021
Hana's tattoos, piercings and style (2020-2021)
tannies get instagram
✱ TaeHan's argument
❀ Relationships with the Hyung line pt.2
❀ Relationships with the Maknae line pt.2
✿ Puppy Parents 'In The Soop': HanKook
Never Again
✱"I love you so-Please let me go"
✿ Sure Thing (HanKook)
✱ Solo

✿ Hana's sister's wedding 2020

6.6K 147 44
By mikrokomosjimin

2019 into 2020 had been NOTHING but absolutely jam packed with work, work, and MORE work.

Late 2019, at the end of October the members had finally finished touring for the Speak Yourself Tour, November was caught up in the Magic Shop fan meetings in Chiba, and MMAs. December with MAMA, Jingle Ball in LA, Magic Shop fan meeting in Osaka, interviews, SBS Gayo Daejun, KBS Music Festival, and then New Year's Rockin Eve in New York City.

Going into January of 2020 with the preparation of the comeback and MOTS:7 tour plans, Golden Disc Awards, the CONNECT: BTS online meetings with artists, the GRAMMYs, iHeartRadio LIVE, The Late Late Show with James Corden. And then February all filled with more MOTS:7 comeback commitments.

The group of eight literally couldn't get one second to breathe. But for Hana, she HAD to make one. Because her older sister was getting married. And no matter what, no matter how busy things were, she was going to that wedding. And even if she couldn't, who knows what HaYoon would've done to get her there.

Her sister's wedding was set for February 2nd, and let's just say Hana literally did EVERYTHING in her power to free up the first two days of the month so she could be there. And I mean she was really ready to fight tooth and nail if she had to, to make sure she was on that plane to New Zealand.

Some of the other members' siblings were also engaged and or in relationships soon to be engaged soon most likely. Jin's older brother had proposed to his now fiancé and their wedding was set to be in August, and Hoseok's older sister was also engaged to her boyfriend, planning to have their wedding in the next coming year.

Each of the members offering to attend Jin's brother's wedding after receiving invites. And in that same light doing the same for Haneul, after HaYoon had even sent individual invitations for her to give each of them.

Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin had all been more than open to take her older sister up on those invites. Whilst the other four stay back to take care of some work, since the whole group couldn't just ALL leave at once. Things still needed to be done, but the members that stayed behind made sure to tell Hana, to give HaYoon their regards and best wishes.

So from there the four members had been put on a first class flight to New Zealand. Where the members hadn't been in a year since filming Bon Voyage.

All besides Hana who hadn't been home for months, due to the one month break the members got in August of that year.

After an 11 hour flight, and landing in Auckland at 2 in the morning, they all got a van ride to their hotel. Where they could now unpack, eat, and actually rest without the discomfort of a plane.

__________________________________________

Hana begins to unpack only lightly, due to the fact that her and her other members would literally only be there for two days and one night. Then opening up the long window curtains to see the view of the city. Smiling at how even if it was only a short time that she'd be there, she felt happy to be home.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" Hana asks in English.

"Room Service." Replies an all too familiar voice in Korean, making her roll her eyes as she whips the door open. Revealing a fluffy haired, sleepy Jungkook with his hoodie on, holding instant bibimyeon in his hands with his phone.

"Oh I forgot I'm actually starving." She lets the youngest into the room as he places the bowls onto the spare table with chairs by the open view.

"Jimin hyung sent me to eat with you since he knew you would've went to sleep and forgot to eat cause of how excited you were." Jungkook laughs lightly as he begins to boil water in the hotel provided kettle.

"I swear it's like he spies on me or something." Hana says with a funny but also semi terrified tone. ESPECIALLY since Jimin always tends to knows Hana's habits down to a T.

"I really wished we could stay here longer. It would've been nice to really see where you grew up noona." The youngest watches the water in the kettle start to boil, then taking it off to pour over their instant noodles. As Hana texts her older sister that they landed and are now at their hotel.

"Me too, one day I'll take all of you guys on a tour of where I grew up. Since you guys have already seen where I grew up in LA." Haneul grins as they wait for the instant noodles to cook. After sitting for a bit, they add the sauce and stir it, preparing it to eat.

"You have that rehearsal dinner tonight right?" Jungkook asks as they eat. Which Hana answers with a nod. They both talk a little more before inevitably cleaning up and going to sleep.

__________________________________________

(Y'all know the drill italicized text is English)

Hana and the boys had gone out to eat lunch at a Korean restaurant that her and her parents would always take her and her sister when they were younger.

After the employees had the four of them sat in a private room, one that Hana had specifically asked to be in, away from everyone else within the restaurant for privacy. Once they were seated she begins to frantically look underneath the table.

Jin right next to her and Jimin and Jungkook across the table looking at her trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Haneul-ah what are you looking for? Did you drop your phone?" Jin asks, alarmed at why she was looking so frantically.

"Oh my gosh, it's still here!" Making the boys all curious, they all look underneath as well. To see two stickers, one of a puppy, and one of a tiger. They all sit back up once more.

"HaYoon and I put these underneath the table the last time we ate here before we moved to Los Angeles." Hana smiles in disbelief almost, still not able to believe that those worn out children's stickers were still where her and her sister left them.

"The dog sticker is yours huh noona." Jungkook smiles as he looks at Hana, who nods and laughs. With Jimin and Jin talking amongst themselves. Then one of the servers approaches them to take their order.

"What do you want to drink Hana-yah." Jimin as always, making sure to ask the female member what she wants first.

"Hmm can I get a raspberry iced tea please." She asks the waitress before receiving a text from her older sister.

unnie💅🏻:
Rehearsal dinner is at 6, and if you aren't here on time. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. Also make sure to tell the boys they are allowed to come if they want to.

Hana:
You gon have to find me first...

unnie💅🏻:
You're at Dae Jang Geum bbq rn...aren't you

Hana's eyes widen as she puts her phone down to look around. Wondering how in the HELL HaYoon knew where she was.

Hana:
uhm...no?🙂

unnie💅🏻:
It's all on twitter that you guys are eating there right now lmao

Hana:
ANYWAYS, I will see you at 6 🖐🏼😐

Hana puts her phone down to find that Jin had started grilling some of the meat already, while Jimin and Jungkook sort out the side dishes.

"What were you looking all scared for?" Jimin questions as he passes Hana her tea. While the eldest and youngest both listen in on what the female member's answer would be.

"Just HaYoon being HaYoon." Hana answers with a shrug, as all the boys all nod as that was explanation enough.

"I have the rehearsal dinner at 6, so you guys can do whatever while I'm gone. Or if you want to come with me you can." She sips from her tea. Watching Jin grill the cow tongue.

"I can go with you." Jimin offers as he places one of the fresh grilled piece of meat on Jungkook's plate. To which Hana nods gratefully.

They spend about two hours just talking and laughing, and Hana sharing stories of her youth, feeling nostalgic that she was home.

The four of them are then escorted by one of the managers who had flown with them, as well as a body guard to their van back to the hotel.

__________________________________________

Hana pulls her hair back into the fluffy headband she packed as she starts doing her makeup. Then getting interrupted by a knock on her door, she leaves the bathroom to open it. Revealing Jimin holding two different button up shirts.

"Come in." She moves out of the way for her older member to enter, while she blends her concealer with her fluffy brush. As Jimin approaches her bed and then proceeds to plop down onto it. Hana makes her way back to her bathroom to continue doing her makeup routine.

"Wear the white one!" She exclaims loud enough for Jimin to hear her. As she begins on her eye shadow.

"I was planning on it." He says as he takes off his tshirt, to put on the white button up.

"Are you wearing a dress?" Jimin asks, as he lifts his shirt over his head.

"Yeah I have to, HaYoon texted me a couple of minutes ago telling me that I can't NOT wear one." Hana laughs as she blends away at the pink and green shadow on her lids.

"How long will the rehearsal be?" He asks as he begins buttoning up the shite collared dress shirt. Before being interrupted again with another knock on the door, to which Jungkook and Jin enter to see their members off.

"It should be about maybe half an hour? But then the dinner afterwards should be about an hour too." She answers back as she puts her mascara on, before starting on her lips with lip tint. While the youngest and oldest walk past the bathroom before sitting on the bed as well.

"Hana-yah make sure to pack a jacket, it's cold." Jin says as he plays games on his phone, with Jungkook doing the same right beside him.

"I will. I will." She assures back.

"You do know it's already 5:45 right?" Jimin giggles knowing Hana was about to get chewed out by her sister for being late.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO REMIND ME." She yells as she quickly closes the bathroom door to slip on her dress, and then swinging it right open to practically sprint to sit on the bed and put on her heels.

"Well at least you look pretty." Jungkook laughs as he watches his older member rush around.

"Might look that way now but my sister is about to change that." She grabs a coat from her suitcase after Jin glares at her as a reminder.

"Do you have your phone?" Jimin asks, to which Hana realizes is what she was also missing mid rush. Which he hands her. The both of them then grab their bags, with masks and head to the door.

"Hold on." Jungkook gets up quickly and approaches Hana, taking her hand and twirling her in a circle. As she laughs at how cheesy he was.

"MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR COATS ON." Jin yells from the bed with them seeing their way out.

"AND BRING FOOD BACK." The maknae adds, as the Park line wave and make their way to the lobby to the awaited van.

As they both settle into the cool leather seats and put their seatbelts on, and take their masks off Hana's phone goes off. With her eyes widening she looks at Jimin, who gives her that 'don't look at me' look right back.

Reluctantly Hana looks down to see the time which only makes the invisible cut burn more.

unnie💅🏻:
You're barely leaving your hotel...aren't you

Hana:
...and if I am🤨

unnie💅🏻:
Then you better bring me a milkshake or something, in order to make up for not kicking your ass

Hana:
😐

Hana:
...so will that be a medium chocolate cookies and cream?

unnie💅🏻:
You already know the drill🥱

unnie💅🏻:
I also have some news for you SO HURRY UP

Hana asks the driver to stop for a milkshake, as Jimin giggles over how HaYoon and Hana's dynamic as sisters was.

"She said she has news for me, is that a good thing or a bad thing." She asks her older member in the seat by her, contemplating the text message.

"Don't overthink it, I don't think she'd be telling you bad news the day before her wedding." He pats Hana's knee lightly, to assure her.

__________________________________________

As Jimin and Hana exit the van to enter the venue, Hana holds onto the milkshake trying to find the place where the ceremony would begin. With the help of a hospitable employee luckily they find it with ease.

As soon as they manage to enter the talk filled chapel, a hush is brushed over as all of Hana's family, her future brother in law's family and their friends see the two of them enter. Which I mean...can't exactly blame them.

"Well FINALLY." HaYoon runs up to Hana and smothering her in a warm and overbearing older sister hug. With Hana handing her the milkshake she got.

"I'm happy you're here too Jimin-ah, thank you for coming." She switches to Korean, as she lightly hugs her younger sister's band member. With Hana's parents approaching from behind gleaming with huge smiles at the sight of their daughter and her member.

"How was your guys' flight? Did you sleep well?" Hana's dad asks as he pulls his youngest daughter into his embrace. With his wife on the other side hugging onto Jimin.

"Are you guys eating well? You both look like you've lost weight." Hana's mom pulls back from Jimin worriedly as she switches over to hug Hana.

"We are fine eomma." Hana answers both of her worried parents, as Jimin giggles warmly at their genuine concern for the both of them.

"We can talk later okay, right nowwww we need to be rehearsing my sister's wedding." She quickly averts her attention onto her older sister who she flew across the country for, who was now enjoying a milkshake. Before being ran back by the wedding planner how the whole ceremony, and reception would go.

"Hey it's good to see you." Hana lightly hugs her brother in law who gives her a warm smile, before briefly saying hello to his family as well.

"It's good to see you too, glad you could make it." He replied kindly, after giving Jimin a brief and firm handshake.

She then proceeds to say hello to all of her aunts and uncles, and cousins that had attended. As well as HaYoon's childhood friends and best friend who were serving to be the bridesmaids and maid of honor. With Jimin sticking by her parents.

Hana afterwards is guided to sit down by her parents to watch everything go down. With Jimin being supportive, sitting right next to her.

"I wonder what HaYoon has to tell me." She mutters as she watches the walk through. With Jimin doing the same.

"I'm sure it's good news, don't over think it." He laughs. As they watch HaYoon and her fiancé pretend to give their vows. Things going silent between him and his younger female member.

"Coming back home, it seems like everything and everyone is moving forward. And yet for some reason even though we are doing so much. And growing so much, it kind of feels like we're...stuck." Hana says in a kind of sad tone, as she watches her big sister laugh with her best friend and maid of honor, and her bridesmaids. She then feels Jimin's hand resting on her shoulder in a way to comfort her.

"It kind of makes us wonder if we will ever get to be in that position." Jimin answers back, though it seemed like a regular statement. It meant more. The two of them in this moment kind of felt like outsiders. All the things in life that were considered normal, were things that they would call luxuries now. Getting married, being in a relationship, having weddings. These were all things that as literally some of the most influential artists in the world, they couldn't exactly entertain the thought of.

"Maybe when we're like 37 huh?" Hana giggles, to lighten up the mood. Because although yes it is sad that they don't get to indulge in those parts of life as freely within the public eye as they'd like to, they still wouldn't give up the lifestyle they had now.

And give up doing what they absolutely loved and lived for, for a living. Let alone getting to do that with the six other people who meant the world to them.

"Jin hyung better hurry up then, he's touching 30 real soon." He and Hana both laugh at the thought of the eldest who was probably at the hotel eating bibimyeon and playing Mario cart.

"It's time for dinner Haneul-ah." Hana's dad gets their attention, as the wedding rehearsal party of people make their way to the hall where the reception would be held. And it was decorated beautifully, with fairy lights giving off a warm hue, decorated with greenery, that complimented the white hall and decor.

"The members will be seated right here, and if you wanted to, we added an extra seat for when you might want to switch from the family table to here." HaYoon walks both Hana and Jimin to the designated table a bit farther seats from the rest, but closer to the Park family table, for the sake of comfort for the members. Letting her little sister know her seating options.

"Thank you noona." Jimin says with a smile, as HaYoon nods with that 'of course' look adorning her face before she drags Hana aside out into the hall.

"Yahhh okay okay. So are you finally going to tell me now?" Hana asks with HaYoon letting go of her arm, and looking all around to make sure they are out of ear shot from anyone.

"What I am about to tell you right now is big news okay? So PROMISE you will not tell anyone." HaYoon answers back in Konglish as Hana stands there impatiently waiting for what her older sister was about to say.

"You can tell the members, cause it's not like they got anyone to tell." Hana's older sister adds.

"Don't cry either, cause then you'll make me cry." She continues on, which only adds onto her baby sister's impatience. HaYoon then takes a deep breath before breaking into a smile.

"So...how do you feel about being an auntie?" As soon as those words left her mouth Hana covers her mouth with her eyes going big out of realization.

"Are you serious??? Please don't joke around right now." Hana fans her face hoping that her sister was serious. Which is only answered with a nod, Hana then quickly pulls her sister in for a big, strong hug letting a couple of tears fall.

"OH MY GOD. I'M AN AUNTIE." Hana yells proudly just full of excitement, as her older sister giggles.

"How far along are you?" The female member questions.

"Two months, we plan to tell people after the honeymoon." HaYoon answers, before they get interrupted by their mom.

"Come on girls everyone is waiting on you." Their mom kindly urges her daughters.

"Alright eomma we will be there in a bit." HaYoon being the older sister she is, answers for the both of them. And with that the two of them are alone once more.

"I'm so happy for you, thank you for telling me." Hana hugs her sister one last time before they make their way back into the reception hall to eat. HaYoon goes to sit by her fiancé at their own table. With her husband's family on one side and her's on the other.

Hana and Jimin settle into the open seats at the table where her parents were seated, along with some of Hana's aunts and uncles and two of her cousins.

To which the conversation just revolves around asking the two of them about work, how it felt to represent as Korea's pride, everyone telling Jimin embarassing childhood stories about Hana etc. etc.

The dinner that was catered was TOP TIER. From fancy pasta, to beautifully cooked steak, buttery fluffy mashed potatoes, and greens, and more.

"Jungkook and Jin hyung are going to want some." Jimin laughs as he enjoys his meal.

"Hopefully we can ask one of the waiters for two boxes to go." Hana answers back to him amongst the chatter of her own family.

After the dinner was finished up, the chefs were nice enough to cook up fresh servings of the food for Jimin and Hana to pack to take back for Jin and Jungkook.

The both of them bid their goodbyes to Hana's parents, before saying goodbye to HaYoon and her fiancé.

"Don't forget your speech!" HaYoon yells to her little sister entering the black van. To which Hana yells back.

"I won't!" Hana then puts her seatbelt on, Jimin doing the same.

"You haven't even written your speech yet have you?" He presses her as he puts the bag off food on the floor of the car.

"Maybe." Is all Hana says, which was the equivalent to as guilty as charged.

__________________________________________

Thankfully by the time the Park line made it back to the hotel, the food was still nice and warm. Both Hana and Jimin go to deliver the food to both the eldest and youngest who were chilling in Jungkook's room.

They then go to their rooms to change into hoodies and sweats before returning back to Jungkook's room.

Walking in to their members both going in on their meals with a side of shin ramyeon. The Park line sit in the open seats, watching them with fond smiles, glad that their enjoying themselves.

"How was the rehearsal?" Jin questions his younger members as he stuffs his mouth with food.

"It was fun, Hana's aunt told me about how she tried ordering soju when she was 4." Jimin brings up, giggling at just the thought of a baby Hana trying to order alcohol. Which his female member shakes her head at how her family were just splurging on all of her embarassing childhood stories.

"Sounds about right." Jungkook comments.

"How do you feel about speaking tomorrow?" Jimin looks to their female member.

"Hmm, I don't know. Apart of me thinks it's so weird that I'm about to see my sister get married. Not that I never thought this day was would never come, it just is weird?" Hana looks to Jin to try and see if he can understand where she's coming from, considering he is experiencing the same with his older brother who was engaged.

"No no it's true. It is odd for us, but that's because we don't get to see our families for so long. So when we get to come back it feels like we missed out on huge parts of their lives. But for you it's different Hana-yah." Jin stops eating for a second to speak, while Jimin and Jungkook tune in.

"You don't get to see your family for long periods of time. And for you it might feel like you have been missing for years of their lives." Which was the perfect summation of what Hana was feeling. And to that being said, her members can't help but always feel bad.

Out of all the members Hana had always suffered the most with distance from her family. A little more especially with being gone for sometimes years on end, luckily with their newfound success and flexibility in freedoms, she is able to see them more now. But it doesn't make it hurt any less of course, especially now with the news Hana had just received from HaYoon as well.

"That's true, but now I have an excuse to try and come home more often." Hana smiles. With the boys all looking at her with questioning looks.

"HaYoonie is pregnant." She reveals, making her members all break into smile and small cheers with claps.

"Oh my gosh Hani. You're going to be an auntie!" Jin exclaims with excitement for the second youngest, and the boys doing the same.

"I can't wait for the tour though, I have a feeling this one's going to the biggest one yet." The eldest changes the subject after some more conversing.

"I knowww everyone's solos are so good it'll be cool to finally see it on a stage." Jimin adds, especially proud of his new solo song on their upcoming album.

After they all ate, they headed to bed, Hana earlier than the rest of them due to her presence being needed earlier because of the fact that she is the bride's sister. And also because she wanted to be there to help HaYoon get ready for her big day.

__________________________________________

Hana wakes up at about 9 am, packing her dress, heels and makeup to get ready. And wearing comfy clothing, cause well...what does she got to look cute for at 9 in the morning.

Then later driving to the rented air bnb where HaYoon  and her brides maids would be getting ready. But stopping to grab coffee for her parents and everyone else.

Walking into the music and chatter filled room she smiles while holding multiple drink holders.

"Oh my gosh Haneul let me help you!" HaYoon's best friend and bridesmaid comes rushing to her to help carry the drinks, and thanking her for her kindness.

"It's good to see you girl. Look at you." She says taking in Hana's presence. The woman speaking to Hana had been a close neighbor to her and HaYoon when they were kids, and was HaYoon's best friend before they moved to LA.

HaYoon managed to keep in touch with her in her teens, so when her and her parents moved back to Auckland, they picked up where they left off.

"It's great to see you too, is HaYoon getting ready?" Hana asks.

"Oh yeah she's just taking a shower right now, while all the girls are eating breakfast." HaYoon's best friend replies. They both continue talking and reminisce about back then when they were kids. Just killing time.

And after some more conversing and talking with everyone. It was officially time to get ready.

__________________________________________

All the bridesmaids were outside taking pictures together while HaYoon was finishing up some last and final touches to her hair and makeup. All with Hana by her side to help her big sister.

"Do you have a feeling of what the gender of the baby might be?" Hana cleans up some frizz on her older sister's head. Whilst HaYoon sat in the chair watching herself and Hana in the mirror in front of her.

"Hmm I don't know. It's still really early to tell, but...maybe a girl." HaYoon questions.

"We love an all girl party." She finishes as she watches her baby sister. To which Hana giggles in agreement.

"I don't know why but apart of me is sensing a boy." Hana laughs before getting interrupted—

*knock knock*

"It's time girls—oh my." Hana and HaYoon's mom walks in to see both of her daughters dresses beautifully. Covering her mouth taking in the beauty of her youngest, and most of all the beauty of her eldest who was about to get married.

"Eommaaaa~~ don't cry you'll ruin your makeup." Hana runs up to her mom to fan her face. Making HaYoon laugh but also emotional at the same time. Just full of joy.

"Alright alright. But let's go, wouldn't want to be late to your own wedding." She says looking at HaYoon. Who scratches her head nervously.

They take a limo to the wedding venue, the ride nothing full of tension. But the good kind, the full on excitement, that kind of makes you want to throw up? But good nonetheless. And singing and dancing.

When they arrived HaYoon was taken to a room away from the sights of everyone along with her bridesmaids. From there Hana breaks off to a separate room that was kept empty for her members to wait in.

As she opens the doors Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook all smile taking in their female member's presence and appearance.

"Wahhhh Haniiii~~~" Jin marvels standing up and hugging the second youngest.

"You look pretty Hana." Jimin smiles. With Jungkook nodding to both of his hyungs sentiments wide eyes as he looks at his noona. While they all straighten out their suits.

"Thanks. We can go get seated, everyone should be going in now." She lets them clean off themselves or fix their hair before leaving with the body guards that Bang Pd had hired for the two days they were there.

Once they enter the chapel it is no doubt that all the attention was on them, cameras out recording them shamelessly. Which they all ignored, because they were there for HaYoon, and the boys their for both her and to support their female member.

Hana looks at her future brother in law who's standing nervously under the white arch, giving him a thumbs up for good luck. Before she sits right beside where her parents will be sitting in the first row with her three members sitting behind her, security seated on the sides of them.

"Did you finish your speech in time?" Jimin leans forward to Hana's ear, in front of her. To which she turns her head slightly.

"Yeah I did but—" she pauses to see if there was anyone around that are trying to listen to her and Jimin's conversation.

"—it's ass." Hana's lips go into a tight line, trying not to laugh. With him leaning back into his chair, covering his face trying not to laugh at her either.

"Are all of our sibling's weddings going to be like this?" Jin puts on a small smile to hide his awkwardness of having people recording him, and trying to act slick, literally not too far from him.

"Luckily HaYoon said there won't be allowed video recording during the ceremony." The female member leans back to assure her older member, which provided some solace to all three behind her.

The ceremony begins with everyone standing and the brides maids, grooms men, and both the bride and grooms parents entering. Ending off with HaYoon at the end of the walkway with her dad. And everyone watching.

__________________________________________

Shortly after the the ceremony and some pictures the reception began. With nice music, everyone sat at their assigned tables eating the wonderful food being catered.

Hana sat with her parents and aunts and uncles. Not caring about the fact that she and her members were literally being recorded every second, as long as she was here enjoying time with her family, and the occasion she could ignore it.

"You want to give your speech?" Hana's mom asks. Making her youngest daughter look at her with the 'you serious?' look on her face.

"Go." Her mom pushes her lightly out of the chair and slapping her butt. Giving Hana literally no other choice but to speak now. Especially with everyone watching her be one of the only people standing up.

Then being handed a glass of champagne and a fork to toast to. She looks to her three members sat at the table not too far from her, giving her encouraging looks. With cheesy thumbs ups.

She holds up the skirt of her satin, pink dress to make it easier to walk as she makes her way to the mic that was across from the bride and groom's table.

Hana clinks her silver fork against her glass, getting the attention of everyone in the room. With HaYoon and her brother and law both now giving her their attention.

"Hi, if you don't know I'm HaYoon's little sister." She starts with a smile, feeling nervous.

"Now I didn't actually start thinking about writing the speech till well...she reminded me yesterday. So then I ended up watching YouTube videos on how these things go and now here I am...and I still don't have a speech." Hana confesses to her procrastination making everyone laugh, and her older sister giggle as she shakes her head.

"HaYoon is one of the most selfless and caring people I know. She will do anything for those she loves, and when she puts her belief and love into someone, she's all in." She begins her speech.

"She is the rock of my small family. She's my rock. Growing up we didn't have too much money, not enough all the time to keep up the pay for all those dance classes I was so eager to do. So she would make these little charms, take snacks and sell them at school, to help pay for some of the extracurriculars. I didn't take it in then cause I was so young, but she sacrificed so much when we were little." The female member begins to feel emotional thinking back on their struggles as a family. Whilst everyone watches and listens, with emotions being stirred within them as well.

"She even gave up a club she was in, to invest in my passions. Which I never really understood, because what if all of a sudden I just decided to become a chiropractor or something. Like I could've easily just let that go to waste." Hana giggles thinking back to her youth with her older sister. HaYoon laughing at her little sister's joke with her husband.

Jimin, Jungkook and Jin all watch from their distance at their table, understanding bits and pieces of Hana's speech and chuckling as well.

"But I realize now, it's because she believed in me. As young as we were, she fully believed I could be something. And I'm so so grateful to her for that." The female member looks at her sister with tears in her eyes. As HaYoon tries fanning her face to prevent her beautiful bridal makeup from smudging.

"Because I'm gone all the time, and work a lot, I can't be home to take care of you the way do and did for me. And for that my feelings of sorry are huge. But I promise I will keep trying to pay you back for everything you've done for me and our family sis." Hana looks at her sister with a smile and tears in her eyes, before looking at her brother in law.

"I wish you guys nothing but the best out of life and love. Please take good care of my sister." She gives one last sad smile holding up her champagne glass with everyone following suit, before seeing HaYoon get up and run across to give her baby sister a hug. And fanning her face, rolling her eyes in the process.

"Why you gotta make me cry like that?" HaYoon asks in Korean with the mic picking it up, making the members and all of the Park family laugh on their side. She steps back to look at Hana with a smile.

"Now enough of this crying, I wanna DANCE." HaYoon yells with the DJ playing some upbeat 2000s music. They both break a sweat dancing with both sides of the bride and grooms guests and families dancing as well.

The boys in the distance watching it all go down with fond looks in their eyes as they watch Hana enjoy herself with her family.

"She better explain what she said when we get back to the hotel, cause I want to know." Jin says crossing his arms, knowing he missed out on some points in Hana's speech due to it being all in English.

"That's if she even remembers what she said." Jimin shakes his head laughing knowing Hana is about to go back to their hotel a little tipsy. All of them still watching her smile and laugh as she dances with her parents and sister.

"Her being home looks good on her." Jungkook says out loud what they all were thinking. To be able to see this side of Hana, in the comfort of her home country, surrounded by her family was refreshing. And they all couldn't help but wonder if this is how she felt watching all of them be home with their families.

"She deserves this." Jimin adds on smiling as well, as they all did what they did best.

Support Hana.

_________________________________________

FIRST OF ALL IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE HUGE LAG YALL IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND STUFF.
And I'm so so sorry about this chapter. ITS NOT GOOD AT ALL AND IM SORRY ABOUT THAT. I thought it was a cute idea but it didn't come out as well as I'd hoped.
Nonetheless I've got a couple of drafts waiting to be finished. So I hope this will do the job in holding y'all off until then even though it's mediocre.
Thank you guys for all the love and support it really means a lot.
I purple you💜💜
And as always, yours truly,
Author💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 38 8
Jessi - I had no plans of being here. Suga - You are a timepass Jisoo - Leave. Jin - No Hwasa - Can you removed our handcuffs. Rm - After you remo...
141K 2.1K 17
I decided to write a story about you being a former member of bts and leaving the group because fans didn't like there being a girl in the group. Thi...
55.9K 3.1K 39
Being 24 and recently laid off from my job was not all it was cracked up to be. But one job application-that I filled out only because my best friend...
263K 10.6K 25
Jimin and Jungkook is part of the famous 4yr old Kpop Boy Group called BTS. They already have what they dreamed before debuting all the awards, throp...