Redemption | Jikook Smut | (...

By jexns_princess_

"It's okay to crave something you thought you could never want." ---- Blood. Booze. Tattoos. Simp... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Beast
3 - Fairytale Beginnings
4 - Switch
5 - Negotiate
6 - Hostage
7 - Welcoming
8 - Beneath The Surface
9 - Pure
10 - Little
11 - Comfort
~12~ First Time
~13~ Harder
14 - Aftercare
16 - Dungeon
~17~ Experiment
~18~ Explore
19 - Enlighten
20 - Care
21 - Evidence
~22~ Red
~23~ Bruises
24 - Delve Deep
25 - Forbidden
~26~ Repercussions
~27~ Sadism
~28~ Nice And Slow
29 - Bonding
30 - Dark
31 - Emotional Trauma
32 - Disagree
33 - Redemption
34 - Happy Days
35 - Amor

15 - Portraits

2.5K 149 8
By jexns_princess_

Dinner for the pair went extremely well. Jimin was exposed to a new side of Jungkook. He got to see the fun, playful side.

He wondered what brought about this change. But, Jungkook did say that Jimin was the reason he was a little more happy lately.

Jungkook was worried about that fact, because he didn't want anyone to consider Jimin to be his weakness. However, if push comes to shove, Jungkook was willing to go to the ends of the earth to protect Jimin from any harm.

The mafia leader even forgot about his plan to negotiate Jimin's life with Mr. Park. His scheme to gain power within the law was slowly being overridden by his attachment to Jimin. He couldn't find it in himself to return Jimin back to Mr. Park in exchange for power.

After the rather jovial dinner, Jungkook led Jimin back upstairs. Although the blonde had a slight problem while walking, he walked fine. Ascending not one but two staircases may have been tedious, but they accomplished it.

Jungkook held Jimin's hand and led him back to his bedroom. The older man felt a strong attachment to Jimin because he never had sex in his bedroom before.

Jungkook had another room on a different floor for that. He never brought anyone up here beside the eldest housekeeper because to him, this floor was a gateway to his mind. One could learn a lot about him by just coming up here.

The floor was dark, gloomy, intense, with portraits of the same woman everywhere in the small living room.

Jimin noticed this much. The alcohol as well, was a significant part of Jungkook's life. Everything on this floor was a basic rundown on who Jungkook was as a person.

Jimin's eyes met the huge portrait hanging above the alcohol cabinet. A chill went down his spine, looking at the woman. It may have been a portrait, but she had no gleam in her eyes. Jimin could only see pain.

He tore his gaze away as quickly as he could, allowing Jungkook to lead him to the older man's bedroom. Jungkook had already changed the sheets prior to dinner.

Jungkook took his space on the right of the bed, near the windows, while he allowed Jimin to rest on the left of the bed nearest to the door.

Jimin laid under the sheets, cuddling into Jungkook's arms. Ever since the younger man took his nap on Jungkook the other day, the mafia leader grew a huge attachment to him.

Opening his arms, Jungkook accepted his affection happily. He held Jimin to his chest, feeling the younger's breath on his bare chest.

Jimin didn't just stop there. He reached his right hand up, caressing the scars on Jungkook's abdomen. He knew Jungkook had a dark past, maybe very intense and he couldn't open up about it yet, but Jimin didn't want to give Jungkook a reason to hide who he was. He wanted Jungkook to feel safe with him, just like how he felt with Jungkook.

They laid like this for a moment, with Jungkook slowly learning to accept Jimin's caresses to his scars. It felt intimate and very emotional for him, but he allowed it. Jimin was just so different.

After a long moment of silence, Jimin spoke up.

"Will you ever tell me how you got these scars?" Jimin asked in a soft and gentle voice, his curiosity slipping out. Jungkook bit his lower lip lightly, pondering over whether or not he should tell Jimin. By telling him, he'd be strengthening that emotional connection that they've been growing lately, and Jungkook wasn't sure if he was ready for that yet. He trusted Jimin, but he had no idea if Jimin would be here with him permanently.

"I'll tell you eventually, Jimin... I don't think we should do this right now," Jungkook whispered as he held Jimin to his bare chest, the blonde laying against the tattoo of a Poppy flower that was printed on Jungkook's heart.

"But Jungkook... I just want to learn more about you..." Jimin whispered, sounding rather dejected. Jungkook sighed heavily.

"Your charms are toxic, Jimin. How does one say no to you?" Jungkook teased, holding Jimin to his body. Jungkook's left hand snuck beneath the hem of his dress shirt which Jimin wore, Jungkook's cologne filling Jimin's senses.

"The answer is...you can't say no," Jimin played, tossing a leg over Jungkook's to tangle their limbs.

"We'll discuss this later. A thought occured to me," Jungkook said, his left hand resting behind Jimin's bare thigh.

"What thought?" Jimin wondered, looking up at Jungkook as the older man returned the gaze.

"Did you feel good earlier?" Jungkook asked, a small smirk on his lips. Jimin turned red immediately.

"Why do you keep bringing that up?" Jimin blushed intensely, averting his gaze.

"Because, it was your first time and I think you need to talk about your experience. It would be good for you mentally, to share how I made you feel and if you want to change anything," Jungkook said, his fingers caressing the skin behind Jimin's thighs. The younger felt goosebumps rise on his skin, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"I felt different, like I said earlier. I'm not familiar with how I should feel, and anal sex is not what I thought I'd experience, but it was a good difference. I liked it. You did make me feel special, even though I know I'm not the only one you've done this with," Jimin shrugged, but Jungkook knew that Jimin mentioned that out of faint jealousy.

"Hey, don't think about that. I have had sex with many people before, but you are special. You're the only one I brought up here. You won't understand but a lot of things that I did to you are different from things I've done with others," Jungkook assured him, caressing the underneath of his thigh.

"But what if I'm not as experienced-"

"You'll learn. You will. I'll teach you... That's why I want to talk to you about this. You have all these doubts which you're too scared to even mention to me. I need to know how you feel because you're not supposed to regret anything," Jungkook said to Jimin, making the most bodily contact that he could.

"I don't regret anything. I felt amazing. I'm afraid it's you who will have regrets," Jimin pouted softly.

"I don't regret anything. I had the best time with you. You're the only one I felt a connection with. Maybe it's because I care about you," Jungkook shrugged.

"You care?" Jimin asked, looking up into Jungkook's eyes as he draped his leg further on Jungkook.

"Of course, I do... I've been trying to show you that this entire time," Jungkook frowned. He really did try, more than he's ever done, and he felt a bit dejected knowing that his attempts weren't obvious enough.

"I didn't want to assume anything... You do treat me different but I just thought that's because you felt guilty for our first encounters," Jimin whispered, his fingers trailing across Jungkook's scars.

"Well, I do feel guilty for that but I care too. It takes a lot for me to be kind to someone but you're special, like I said," Jungkook said to Jimin, caressing the underneath of his thigh. Jimin's skin was so smooth and soft, Jungkook just loved touching it.

"I feel special with you, so mission accomplished. Will we...try that again?" Jimin asked, appearing to be bashful.

"If you want to... I wanted to suggest that maybe, we could do it again in the future... I have a specific room where I have a lot of sexual toys... If you are curious, we could always experiment," Jungkook suggested, massaging Jimin's thigh as the younger caressed his chest.

Jimin thought about it for a moment. Earlier, he experienced something for the first time, and it felt really good. With Jungkook, he could see himself getting freaky with him in the future.

"I guess we could experiment again... I'd be up for it," Jimin said with a shy smile, his legs holding Jungkook's close.

"And in terms of kinks... If we try extreme ones, would you be interested?" Jungkook asked as they cuddled lovingly.

"I'm a very curious creature, Kookie. I'll probably be interested in everything you have to offer," Jimin giggled happily.

"Then we'll establish a lot of ground rules in the future," Jungkook agreed. Jimin was a very curious being and it would probably get him into trouble someday, but with Jungkook, there wasn't a topic they couldn't speak about. If Jimin was treading uncharted waters, Jungkook would politely warn him.

There was a moment of silence after that. Discussion of kinks could be done another day. Jungkook just wanted to make sure that Jimin felt safe and happy.

Jungkook turned to lay on his back, pulling Jimin to lay atop his torso. The younger laid on his chest, his arms holding Jungkook's waist.

Jimin pulled back, resting his palms on Jungkook's chest as he straddled his pelvis.

"Was your mission successful today?" Jimin asked, his curiosity surfacing as it always did.

Jungkook just chuckled. Jimin always had an inquisitive glint in his eyes whenever he asked an interesting question. He knew he'd be getting more unique questions from Jimin in the future.

"My missions are always successful, baby. Were you worried?" Jungkook asked, his palms massaging Jimin's thighs that rested on either side of him.

"Well, yes... You didn't tell me what you were going to do so I assumed the worst," Jimin spoke, enjoying Jungkook's hands on his thighs.

"I know... You don't have to worry about me. I can handle myself," Jungkook smiled softly. It was just today that he began to smile but Jimin seriously couldn't get enough of the older man's smile. It was incredibly pretty.

Jimin leaned forward as he straddled Jungkook, using both of his small hands to cup Jungkook's cheeks.

"Your smile is very pretty," Jimin whispered as he neared. The older man chuckled, his hands moving up to Jimin's waist.

"Thank you," Jungkook whispered back.

Jimin, again, wanted to learn more about Jungkook. It was the most annoying habit of his but some would find it cute. Jimin was just a curious puppy, and it was either a flaw or an advantage, and he didn't know which one it was yet.

"Who's that woman in the portraits?" Jimin asked a question that was a bit too obvious. Jungkook knew this question would come eventually. He just didn't expect it so soon.

He tensed up naturally, feeling a bit triggered. He didn't want to think about it.

Jimin noticed how Jungkook tensed beneath him.

"I'm sorry... I know I'm too curious but you never tell me anything-"

"Baby boy, don't apologise. I just rather not talk about her," Jungkook said, clenching his jaw even though he wasn't exactly angry. He was just upset.

"But you obviously love her enough to have multiple portraits of her up in your sitting area. And you can't lie to me and say that they've always been there because you definitely can take them down if you don't want to see them. You have an attachment to her and you're shutting me down because you don't want to open up. I get it-"

"No, Jimin. You don't get it. I lost her. She meant a lot to me and you don't understand what it was like to see her leave," Jungkook shook his head, gently pushing Jimin off so he could stand on his feet.

Jungkook began to pace as he got worked up.

"Was she your lover?" Jimin frowned, watching Jungkook run a hand down his face from frustration.

Jungkook snapped his gaze towards Jimin.

"God, Jimin, no. That's my mother," Jungkook looked at Jimin with slight disgust on his face at the idea of his mother being perceived as his lover.

"Oh... I'm sorry I pushed," Jimin crossed his legs as he sat on the bed, his hands in his lap as he looked down. He hung his head low, feeling stupid for prying.

Jungkook felt guilty. He knew it wasn't his fault that he didn't want to open up, but Jimin was just a curious young pup.

"My mother committed suicide when I was ten," Jungkook confessed. Jimin looked up, his eyes piercing through Jungkook's as they shared eye contact. "But that's all I'm telling you. I'll save the story for another day. You're right, I could have her portraits removed but it feels disrespectful so I don't. I keep them there. That's all you need to know. I'm sorry for making you feel bad, Jimin," Jungkook said. He didn't want to go into detail about his mother's suicide. He rather not unlock that dark part of his life so he shut it down.

Jimin nodded. He felt bad for prying. He glanced back down at his lap, dropping his head low out of guilt. He always knew his curiosity was a burden to others. Not everybody had the patience to handle his curiosity.

Jungkook felt the strongest urge to wipe that frown off Jimin's face. He leaned down, climbing onto the bed until he reached Jimin. Reaching a hand out as he held himself up with his other hand, he cupped Jimin's chin and made him look up at him.

Jungkook leaned in, watching Jimin's eyes glisten with apology.

"I'm sorry for prying... My curiosity knows no bounds and I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories," Jimin whispered as they were close.

Jungkook smiled, shaking his head from side to side.

"It's fine. I'm okay. Don't be sad, hmm? That was a long time ago. I love your curiosity. Even if you cross some boundaries, I understand that's who you are. We all have our flaws, baby boy. It's hypocritical of me to not accept yours if you wholeheartedly accept mine. Besides, your curiosity is what makes you adorable," Jungkook said, a small smile on his lips as he reassured Jimin.

"You're not angry at me?" Jimin pouted cutely as he looked at Jungkook, his bottom lip curling out.

Jungkook held Jimin's chin gently, forcing their eye contact.

"No, little one. I'm not. Give Daddy a kiss," Jungkook whispered. Jimin got excited, and he flung his arms around Jungkook's neck, his lips gently planting themselves on Jungkook's.

The older man sighed into the kiss, his hand moving to cup Jimin's cheek as he hovered over the younger man. Jimin's arms pulled Jungkook down with him as he laid back into the mattress, enjoying Jungkook's lips against his.

When they parted, Jungkook hovered above Jimin with a small grin on his face.

"Thank you," Jungkook said softly to Jimin, caressing his smooth cheek. Jimin smiled back.

"What for?" Jimin asked in a whisper.

"For shining a light on my dark past. You're the breakthrough I never thought I needed," Jungkook smiled down at Jimin. The younger man didn't respond at first. He wanted to understand the complexity of the compliment, before he smiled brighter.

"It's a pleasure, Jungkookie," Jimin smiled, the happiest he's been in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
963K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
681K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...