Redemption | Jikook Smut | (...

By jexns_princess_

"It's okay to crave something you thought you could never want." ---- Blood. Booze. Tattoos. Simp... More

1 - Pilot
2 - The Beast
3 - Fairytale Beginnings
4 - Switch
5 - Negotiate
6 - Hostage
7 - Welcoming
8 - Beneath The Surface
9 - Pure
10 - Little
11 - Comfort
~12~ First Time
~13~ Harder
15 - Portraits
16 - Dungeon
~17~ Experiment
~18~ Explore
19 - Enlighten
20 - Care
21 - Evidence
~22~ Red
~23~ Bruises
24 - Delve Deep
25 - Forbidden
~26~ Repercussions
~27~ Sadism
~28~ Nice And Slow
29 - Bonding
30 - Dark
31 - Emotional Trauma
32 - Disagree
33 - Redemption
34 - Happy Days
35 - Amor

14 - Aftercare

3.1K 162 16
By jexns_princess_

Jimin panted after the most intense workout he had ever had. He barely got a chance to fully recuperate before Jungkook was hovering over him, leaving kisses to his lips. Jimin just smiled in between the kisses, bringing his hands up to hold Jungkook close to him.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" Jungkook asked, wondering if Jimin was okay. He didn't want the younger to regret anything and he certainly didn't want to pretend as if he didn't care about him.

Jimin giggled breathlessly as he held Jungkook close, his hands running along Jungkook's tattooed back and feeling the raised scratch marks that he left.

"I feel different... But I'm okay, Daddy," Jimin giggled, hugging Jungkook. The older cupped Jimin's cheek, leaning back to look down at him.

"Should I clean you up? Do you want anything? Hungry, maybe?" Jungkook asked, trying to figure out Jimin's exact mood.

Jimin pursed his lips in thought, trying to figure out how he felt.

"Well, I do feel hungry, yes... Don't you?" Jimin asked. He took a risk and brought a hand up to brush some of Jungkook's sweaty hair out of his forehead. Although it was a very affectionate act, Jungkook accepted it. He actually loved the affection that Jimin gave him.

"I guess I do as well. Can we shower first? I meant to shower just before you came here because I went out on a mission-"

"What was that mission about?" Jimin asked, continuously running his fingers through Jungkook's hair. The act was foreign to Jungkook, but even if it gave him butterflies, he accepted it wholeheartedly.

"I told you that I can't give you too many details," Jungkook reminded Jimin. Just before he left for the mission, he had this conversation with the blonde.

"Yeah, but I wanna know," Jimin pouted.

"I know that you are curious, but I don't want to subject you to any of my crimes. You are innocent and I'd love for you to stay that way," Jungkook said, kissing Jimin's pout.

"You just had sex with me. Where is my innocence now?" Jimin cocked his head to the side.

"Mentally, you're still innocent, baby. I would like for you to stay that way for as long as needed. Meaning, I don't want you to get caught up in my world of violence," Jungkook said, his lips just an inch away from Jimin's as they stayed like this.

"We will have this conversation later. I think we should get clean first. Show me to your bathroom, because this floor is the only place I haven't explored yet," Jimin said with a cute smile.

Jungkook just found him absolutely adorable.

"You're too curious, baby... Come with me. Can you walk, or do I carry you?" Jungkook asked, leaning back to get off the bed completely.

"I'll walk, Daddy," Jimin laughed at Jungkook's protective instincts. Jungkook helped Jimin leave the bed, the cum stained sheets being removed and discarded on the floor.

The pair walked across Jungkook's floor, passing the living room to get to the other side where the bathroom was. Once they entered, Jimin was met with a dark bathroom. Jungkook switched on the lights, and Jimin could see much better.

The bathroom was themed gray, and there was a huge shower with a clear glass door. Jungkook escorted Jimin to the shower, turning on the faucet and getting ready to shower.

Once they were in the shower, Jungkook took the opportunity to clean Jimin, scrubbing off any dirt and all the cum that was on his lower stomach. Jimin watched with butterflies in his tummy as the older man took initiative to clean him.

Jimin just let him do it, because he knew that Jungkook wanted to feel needed. Jungkook wanted to feel like he had a purpose. That's how he's always felt and now, with Jimin, he felt like he did.

As the pair showered, Jungkook took mental notes on Jimin. He noted how the younger man behaved and how his body reacted, so he could learn him.

When they were done, Jungkook cleaned out his room, replacing the sheets, opening his windows and switching the lights on in his room. Then, he led Jimin down the staircase quietly to the kitchen. It was just before eight PM and people were still awake but they mostly stayed in their rooms. Some may be loitering, but they snuck downstairs together, although Jimin had a hard time walking down the staircases.

Once Jimin was seated at the kitchen island on a stool, Jungkook prepared dinner for the both of them.

For a minute, things seemed so simple. It seemed as if they were just a regular couple, doing regular things. But, it was much more complicated than that.

Jimin just admired Jungkook completely. He loved the way his body looked. The scars were unique, and it made Jungkook different, and Jimin found that special. Jungkook's arms and back were also filled with tattoos, and it was beautiful. The black ink complimented his pale skin.

Jungkook was wearing just a sweatpants after showering, while Jimin wore his underwear from earlier and Jungkook's large dress shirt. There was no point in hiding whatever happened between them when probably the entire mansion heard the sounds from upstairs.

As Jungkook cooked, Jimin felt the need to break the silence.

"Why do you have that tattoo on your chest?" Jimin asked. He remembered Jungkook saying that he didn't want anyone to touch his chest, but he had a lone tattoo on his chest, and that was it. Of course, the artist had to touch his chest for that to happen.

"Oh, you mean this?" Jungkook pointed to the tattoo.

"It was a drunken mistake I made. Taehyung put it for me when he was learning tattoo art. I had it done four years ago when I was drunk. I wasn't thinking clearly," Jungkook smiled as he explained to Jimin. For the first time he smiled.

Jimin noticed this.

"Wait. Are you smiling?" Jimin gasped as he watched Jungkook chop some green onion. The older man just shook his head, but the smile was still present.

"Yes you are," Jimin flatly stated.

Jungkook began to chuckle.

"Damn, Jimin, I didn't know I couldn't smile," Jungkook teased as he cooked.

"You can, but I thought you didn't. I never saw you smile before," Jimin said, although his own smile appeared as he watched Jungkook cook.

"I just... I never had a reason to smile before. I guess I feel genuinely happy nowadays," Jungkook shrugged as he flickered his gaze to Jimin before he continued cooking.

Jimin rested his elbow on the kitchen island, placing his chin in the mount of his palm.

"Why is that?" Jimin asked.

"Well... You came into my life and you're very different from what I'm used to. I like it," Jungkook said as he went over to the stove to check what was in the pot.

Jimin remained silent, although he wore a huge smile.

"But enough about me. How do you feel? Are you sore?" Jungkook asked as he stirred the contents of the pot.

"A little. My legs hurt. But I'm okay, Kookie. Are you... Are you happy with me?" Jimin asked.

"I just told you that you make me smile, but if this is you asking if I'm happy with your performance in bed, I want you to know that you were amazing, baby. I felt so good with you. And I definitely will do it again with you," Jungkook smirked as he turned around to give Jimin his full attention.

The younger blushed.

"I'm glad I didn't ruin it," Jimin said. Jungkook approached him slowly, before he used both his hands to cup Jimin's cheeks while he stood in between his thighs.

"You wouldn't ruin it for me. I think you were the best I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that. Tell me, what did you like the most tonight?" Jungkook asked. He wanted to learn Jimin's likes and dislikes. If they were to do this again, he wanted to learn something new about Jimin each time.

"Uh... I like when you... Say I'm being good. And when you talk to me through it. And, I like when you, uh, handle me however you want," Jimin said as he blushed profusely, his eyes flickering to Jungkook's lips for a moment. The older man nodded, processing the information and remembering to try those again.

"And was there anything that you didn't like?" Jungkook asked, still cupping Jimin's cheeks.

"Nope... I liked everything, Daddy," Jimin teased, a playful grin on his face. Jungkook chuckled, his smile being something Jimin couldn't get enough of.

"I like your smile," Jimin said, straightforwardly. Jungkook felt butterflies in his tummy, completely caught off guard.

"Thank you, baby boy. I love yours," Jungkook kissed Jimin's nose before he went back to cooking.

Jimin smiled happily to himself as he watched Jungkook cook.

"What do you say about us finishing up dinner together and then we go up to my room? Do you like cuddles? I feel like you like that sort of thing," Jungkook rambled cutely as he cooked, his back turned to Jimin as he did so.

Truthfully, Jungkook just wanted some form of aftercare because he wanted to make sure that everything was good between him and Jimin. He didn't want the younger man to feel used in any way. And, he wanted Jimin to know that he cared deeply, even if it went against everything that Jungkook formerly believed in.

"Does the Mafia King want to cuddle?" Jimin teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he scanned Jungkook's bare tattooed back. The older man was nervous, but he actually masked it very well.

"Psht. I don't. I just thought that you would since you're a baby boy," Jungkook teased back, the air in the room very playful. Jimin giggled cutely, shaking his head at their back and forth playfulness.

"Okay, Daddy. We can cuddle all night if you want," Jimin smiled as he said so, watching Jungkook turn the stove off after the food had finally been cooked.

"And dinner is ready, my little one," Jungkook smirked at his baby, watching Jimin smile cutely as he got ready to have dinner.

It may have been simple, but this was the happiest Jungkook has ever been. He was playful, caring and sweet. Jimin could have been changing him, but the truth was, Jimin wasn't.

He wasn't changing him because Jungkook had always had these qualities in him. He just never brought them out because all his life, he was told to be ruthless and malicious. But now, he felt as if being kind and loving was really him, especially since Jimin deserved to see that side.

However, that didn't mean that Jungkook was faking his killer instincts. The honest truth is, Jungkook was both. He was a criminal, with vicious intent, but also, a lover, who had Jimin in his heart and was willing to protect him no matter what. He couldn't break the mold that his family made him. He couldn't change how his father molded him to be this ruthless killer, but, he could slowly carve into his statue, and add the finishing touches which just so happened to be his growing feelings for a baby boy named Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...