The need.

بواسطة darkest-lover-lies

"Calm down Lola." He said. I looked at him. "Calm down? You want me to calm down after finding out I'm suppo... المزيد

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 66~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~Chapter 70~
~Chapter 71~
~Chapter 72~
~Chapter 73~
~Chapter 74~
~Chapter 75~
~Chapter 76~
~Chapter 77~
~Chapter 78~
~Chapter 79~
~Chapter 80~
~Chapter 81~
~Chapter 82~
~Chapter 83~
~Chapter 84~
~Chapter 85~
~Chapter 86~
~Chapter 87~
~Chapter 88~
~Chapter 89~
~Chapter 90~
~Chapter 91~
~Chapter 92~
~Chapter 93~
~Chapter 94~
~Chapter 95~
~Chapter 96~
~Chapter 98~
~Chapter 99~
~Chapter 100~
~Chapter 101~
~Chapter 102~
~Chapter 103~
~Chapter 104~

~Chapter 97~

241 8 0
بواسطة darkest-lover-lies

I roll out of bed and run to the bathroom. I throw up until I had nothing to throw up. I decided to take a shower after. I get dressed and wash my mouth. I scrunch my towel through my hair as I walk back to my bedroom. I sigh as I wrap the towel in my hair and grab my phone heading for the stairs. I was trying to be extra quiet for Shane just in case he was sleeping. As I got halfway down them I look in the living room as I saw something moving. Shane held something up to his face as he stared at it. I stop walking as I realized it was the engagement ring he got me. I take a deep breath as I watch him take a deep breath before sitting up. He looks away from it to the stairs and his eyes go on me. "I'm sorry," I said walking down slowly. He clears his throat as he puts the ring back in his pocket and looks away from me. 

"You don't need to apologize, Lola." He mumbles. I stand in the doorway of the living room watching him. He looks at me. "Did our baby wake up her momma again?" he asked as he stood up. I hold my stomach with a small smile.

"Yeah," He walks up to me and bends down to my stomach. 

"Be nice to your mommy. She needs her rest." He said. I smile. He looks up at me as he stands up. He wraps his arms around me and takes a deep breath. "Good morning," He breathes. I hug him back. I knew he needed it. 

"Good morning," I say softly. He pulls back and kisses my head. I watch him as he walks over to his phone. The front door opens and I turn a bit to see Lee. He smiles as he walks up to me while wrapping his arms around me. He places a kiss on my cheek. 

"Good morning beautiful," I smile at him. 

"Good morning, why are you here so early?" He narrows his eyes at me. 

"Do you not like seeing me in the morning?" I roll my eyes. 

"It's six in the morning," He sighs as he takes his arms off of me and looks at Shane for the first time. 

"I had finished work and came right over. I didn't know Shane stayed the night." He said looking back at me. I nod. 

"Yeah, he wanted to make sure I was protected while you were gone." He hums. 

"Isn't that Derek's car our front?" He asked. I hit his chest. 

"Stop acting like that. You sleep over when Derek does all the time with the same excuse." He chuckles. 

"I was only messing around calm down." Shane chuckles. 

"Even I knew that." I roll my eyes at them. 

"You both are annoying as hell," I said walking over to the couch. I sit on the big one as Lee walks to the small one and lays down. Shane sits down next to me but with enough distance. I play with my belly while trying to wrap my head around the fact that there is a human being growing inside of me. "What's the news on Mike?" I asked looking over at Lee. He sits up and turns to me. His eyes go on Shane before looking back at me. 

"You told him?" 

"I didn't have to tell him that Mike is still alive. He read my mind in his own way. But I told him the rest." He nods. Shane looks at me. 

"I should have known you would tell him." 

"I didn't have to tell him anything for him to realize I was lying that day in the surveillance room." He swallows harshly. 

"I saw your tell that you do when you are lying but I thought that I imagined it because I wanted it to be a lie so bad." I look down. 

"I'm sorry," He places his hand on my thigh causing me to look at him. He gives me a small smile. 

"Would you please stop apologizing already? I think we can both agree that I am to blame too. You don't have to feel sorry all the damn time." I snort. 

"You do realize I'm pregnant right? Being emotional is a given." He lets out a soft chuckle. I look at Lee who was smiling. "Is he holding his side of the agreement?" Lee sighs. 

"I want to say yes but I can't." I give him a confused look. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

"I have no idea where Mike is." He said. Shane sits up straight. 

"What?" Lee looks at him. 

"He was on my radar but it's like he disappeared." I sigh as I look down. 

"That's because he knew you were watching him. He let you. If anyone is going to find him it's going to be Mack." They look at me. 

"If a couple of gang leaders can't find him, how is Mack going to?" 

"How do you think he has a lot of money? Mack has hacking skills. He works for some pretty important people. But he is more on the law side. Why do you think he doesn't come around as much. I mean you guys are criminals." Lee snorts. 

"Can't that bad of a criminal if you are still here." I roll my eyes. 

"You are annoying." He smirks. 

"You love it," I roll my eyes. 

"Would he help us?" Shane asked. I look at him. 

"I'm sure he would." I get up and walk to the steps before I realized my phone was in my pocket. I stop and take it out. I dial his number as the front door opens. I look at it to see Mack holding up his phone. 

"You needed to talk to me?" I hang up and give him a confused look. 

"Why are you here?" I asked as I wrap my arms around him. 

"I was in town for work and thought I would visit my sisters. I'm going to go see Freya after." I pull back with a smile. 

"Freya is upstairs asleep so you don't have to go far." He smiles. 

"How is baby today?" I place my hand on my stomach. 

"Doing great. I'm up early because I wanted to be." He chuckles. 

"Okay, I get it." I walk back to the living room. He walks and hums. 

"Well this must be an awkward relationship," He said. I look at Lee and then Shane. 

"We're doing fine so far." Shane mumbles. Mack crosses his arms.

"Well with you it was easy to deal with because I know you but I know nothing about Lee. I still haven't figured out if I like him or not." Lee chuckles.

"I don't need you to like me, Mack. As long as Lola does is good enough with me." I throw a pillow at him and he looks at me. "Excuse you," 

"Excuse you," He shrugs. 

"I didn't do anything." 

"You being cocky isn't going to make him like you anymore." He crosses his arms. 

"Do I need him to like me?" I nod. 

"He is my brother." He sighs. 

"Apparently I have to apologize now," He said while looking at Mack. I throw another pillow. He chuckles. "I'm only kidding beautiful relax." He winks at me before looking back at the TV. I look at Mack. 

"He was raised in a cave by wolves. Excuse his manners." Mack chuckles as he sits next to me causing me to sit closer to Shane. I suck in a small breath of air as Shane's hand brushes against my side. I look at his hand from the corner of my eye. 

"So why did you call me?" I look back at Mack. 

"I need you to locate someone for me." He raises an eyebrow. 

"I told you before, Lola. I'm not helping your boyfriend with his business. Either of them. They are lucky they aren't in jail right now." I take a deep breath. 

"This isn't for them." He sits up straight as he searches my eyes. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Freya and Luca are in trouble. As well as my child and me." 

"Who am I looking for?" 

"Mike Michaelson. My father," He gives me a confused look. 

"I know I said I didn't want to know about Shane's business and the threats but this is I think I should know." I look at the ground for a moment. 

"I can't tell you and you know it," I said looking back at him. He sighs loudly. 

"Lola, this is different than your normal problems. This involves your unborn child as well as Freya's." 

"I will tell you when I have no other choice." 

"Okay, but if it comes to that then you have to be prepared for anything to happen. Like Shane going to jail or Lee. Or someone could end up dead too." I take a deep breath. 

"Yeah, well I'm sure that the last one is a given." He nods as he stands up. 

"I'll run his name in the database and let you know what's going on." I shake my head. 

"If we are trying to not let him know we are watching him, you can't tell us anything you find out unless it's life or death." 

"Understood," He walks up the steps and I watch him. A hand brushes against my side again and I look at Shane. His attention goes on me. I look at his hand causing his eyes to drop to it. He places his hand on my stomach and looks up at me. I swallow harshly as a dozen emotions flash through his eyes. His eyes drop to my stomach. 

"I still can't believe you are pregnant," he mumbles. I look at my stomach. 

"I can't believe it either," He moves his hand before looking up at me. 

"What are the chances of the baby-making it through childbirth?" 

"The doctors were unsure. I wasn't even supposed to be able to get pregnant." He nods. 

"And what are the chances of you surviving through it?" Lee's attention goes on us as if he were too curious. 

"They said it depends." He swallows harshly. 

"On what?"' 

"On our child. If it survives it then there is a chance I may not. Because of my previous injuries they are unsure of the outcome. But they said that they are over 65% sure that if one of us survives the other dies." 

"Why didn't you tell me this?" He asked. 

"Because there is nothing you can say that will make me change my mind. I want to have this baby. I don't care if there is a chance I will die." He grabs my hand. 

"Lola, please listen to me. I know you want to have a child and I know how bad you suffered when you found out you couldn't have one. But we aren't even sure if it is going to survive." 

"Shane as I said before you can't change my mind. If there is a chance that I will be able to have a child? I'm taking it."

"I just don't want to lose you." I let out a dry laugh.

"Kind of already happened." He snorts. 

"I rather you be alive and married to some random guy than go through life knowing you are dead." I roll my eyes. 

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked. He rolls his eyes before looking back at the TV. 

"Skye isn't my girlfriend yet. I am still getting to know her."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
80.1K 971 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
95.5K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...
Finally Free بواسطة lulustoriesss

قصص المراهقين

205K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...