Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

By Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... More

Disclaimer
1. Momma At A Young Age
2. Cutest Paradox
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
7. World War Infinity
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
20. You're Not My Jungkook!
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
31. Drunk Witch
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
37. Horny Bunny
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
49. A Message
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

38. The Fox And The Rabbit

1.7K 73 45
By Causers

YEONHEE'S POV

Heat.

Fire.

And dark.

That's what I saw and felt. I don't know how I got this sudden surge of confidence from but it helped me get out of this sticky situation. I wasn't in control of my actions but my subconscious mind was handling it differently.

The whole vibe of the room screamed unholy, the deep red sheets, the half empty wine bottle, the darkness of sky outside as if they covered themselves from seeing something that shouldn't be seen.

Jungkook closed his eyes as I leaned in more towards his ear, the warmness instantly hitting me as I knelt. Both of our bodies were drenched in sweat, especially his. But that didn't stop the godly view in front of me.

A hot man draped in satin sheets, his black hair sticking to his forehead with cherry red lips. Shirtless yet manages to drive people crazy, playful yet conscious. An empty wine glass in his hand while his naked chest heaved up and down, the sweat droplets merrily gliding away. This is not a common night in Seoul.

Wait, I did it.

Nope.

Not happening.

Access denied.

I jumped off of him and dashed towards the door. One more minute beside him and I would literally lose myself. For now I've to focus on getting him to sleep and not...excite him further. He's not in his right mind and I can't let something dangerous happen tonight.

As I was about to twist open the door, a hand clamped over my hand and restricted me to do so. The figure hastily turned me around and pushed me to the wall, not that harshly but a little firmly.

Not that enough to break my bones. I love my shoulder blades, thank you very much.

"You're playing a dangerous game." He breathe right in front of my face, my fucking face! Even his breath stinks like alcohol, God knows how many bottles he chugged down.

Before I could even reply that it wasn't a 'dangerous game', he shut me off by placing his palm on my mouth.

"Shh." He slowly removed the hand from my lips and blew on it. I shuddered feeling the cold air smacking my neck, not paying attention at the peering curious gaze on me.

But I decided that this was enough. Enough for him controlling me, enough for me cutting a slack for him. Enough for him ordering me around just because he's drunk.

"Yah! Back off!" I yelled and he flinched visibly.

"W-What?"

"Who did you drink with?" I gritted my teeth as I grabbed his shoulders harshly.

"I'm not telling you that!" He spat.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh please, kindly frick off and tell me who did you drink with so I would reconsider my punishment for you." I sized him up but he was walking backwards.

If he had the audacity to get intimate, I too had the authority to command him. After all, he was still like a son to me.

"I'm not telling you that!" His knees hit the bed and he feel backwards, his head hitting the mattress. I leaned towards him, trapping him in my arms.

"Tell me or no banana milk for a whole week!" I hissed garnering his attention.

"Why is everyone threatening me for banana milk?! Y'all using that as a weakness, it isn't fair!" He whined squirming under me.

Just minutes ago he was dominating me and the next, he turned into into this whiny baby that can't express his love for banana milk.

"Sheesh! Keep quiet!" I snapped causing him to stop his tantrum and look at me with wide eyes...before tears started pooling in them.

He started hitting me lightly, "You're mean! You're mean!"

He kept hitting my back and the light pats from him seemed like some boulders crashed on me. I wrapped my arms around his reluctant figure and raked my hands through his hair, trying to calm him before he breaks my spine.

He did calm down but the water gates were open and I didn't know what to do, his nose was turning red like it used to do when he was younger, his ears become warm and a weird scowl was printed on his lips. His eyebrows were knitted together and the middle part was relatively higher than the other parts making him look sad.

Well, he was sad. No shit Sherlock.

He crossed his arms and faced the other way, ignoring my pleas for him look at me. He didn't even budge when I forcefully tugged in his arms. Tired, I let my energy-less body limp on him as I breathed heavily.

Drunk people are sure moody.

Annoyed, I got up and got out of the room expecting him to guilt trip and follow me but I saw no one. I sat on the couch feeling the colder temperature compared to that of my room. It was still the same atmosphere when I got here fom work but I couldn't help but shiver after what happened in my room.

I still can't believe I let my self control slip like that! Like, I could do better but I got bewitched by the extremely manipulating aura around him. The hair on my body jolted up when I remembered his touch. It was like if he was wrapping me around his pinky even though he was doing nothing.

And I hate to be controlled, I absolutely detest it.

The door creaked open and my head swiveled up. Jungkook shyly came out in the light, away from the sinister room that caused so much tension between us. He gingerly glanced around while keeping an eye on me unnoticeably.

"Atleast put on a shirt!" He flinched.

"It's too hot in here." He fanned himself while laying lazily on the couch. Exposing his built chest for everyone to see.

"W-Whatever! Go and put on a shirt!" I commanded and he meekly nodded. After a while, he trudged back to the living room wearing a white t-shirt.

"The ground is shaking." He said while plopping down on the couch.

"The ground isn't shaking, you are."

"Nah, the ground is shaking." He rubbed his arms and blew on his palms to keep himself warm.

"Come here." I shot him a quick glare when he made that order.

"Where?" I asked and he gestured towards his lap. I questioningly raised my eyebrows at him to find a hint of amusement but he was dead serious right now.

"Nope."

"Are you coming or should I drag you myself?" He yelled not realising that his pitch was sometimes low and sometimes high causing it look like a stupid piece of incoherent rambles.

"Hell, I'm not coming there." I tch'ed. I walked towards the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. When I was switching on the light, I piqued into the living room to see that he had clutched his head and wasn't showing any signs of doing any mischief.

My stomach rumbled and then I remembered that I have to feed this baby too. Patting it slightly, I asked Jungkook if he wanted to eat but he didn't reply.

"Starve to death then!" I muttered taking out the chopping board.

I literally had to clean everything because I never used them, perks of having instant noodles.

As I was chopping cabbages minutely, I felt a pair of hands snuggle around my waist and a warm breath caressing my neck. I took in a sharp breath, deliberately ignoring the koala who's latched onto me like a leech.

"Get off Kook." I warned.

"No!" He mumbled whith his nose buried deep inside my hair. It was tickling the back of my neck and I would cut myself if he hadn't withdrawn within the next second.

"What are you making?" He asked sitting on the platform. I nudged his thigh with my elbow, "Move you're taking up too much space."

"Aww! Let me help you!" He made grabby hands with his lips cutely tucked into a pout.

"No you're drunk." I stated even through he behaved like he was sober.

"No I'm Jungkook."

"The fuc-" He cut me off with a peck on my cheeks.

"Focus on the onions Noona! They're burning." I rushed towards the stove and hurriedly stirred it. Thankfully, they weren't burnt.

When I went back to cutting vegetables, I felt something hard pressed against my butt. Oh.

Jungkook wrapped me in an embrace and traced small patterns on my shoulder while blowing on it too. But what he didn't realise was that his crotch was squished against my butt.

"Scoot."

"What?"

"Kook, scoot." I menaced.

"Whyyyy? Don't you like it?" He moved up and down, thinking that he was tickling me but it was far from his innocent thoughts.

"Jungkook, stop." I dropped the knife and clutched on the cabbage, my nails digging through the brittle texture of the leaf.

"Okay!" He backed off allowing me to breath on the cold air. My knees felt jelly and I felt like I was about to collapse anytime soon.

"Are yOu okay?" He hiccuped.

No bitch, I'm not okay.

"Y-Yeah, I'm totally fine." I waved him off and he unknowingly walked off. Deciding that it would be the best to focus on the food, I again started cutting those vegetables also trying to forget everything by the side.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Arghh! You're so heavy!" I exclaimed dragging a corpse to my room.

"Mhmm?" Jungkook looked at me lazily.

"Oof-" I let him fall on the ground and I dusted off my hands. Jungkook groaned on the floor but I just didn't had the energy to pick him up again.

So apparently, while I was on a twenty minutes trip to washroom Jungkook decided that it would be better to drink a whole fucking bottle of Soju while I was away. I was grateful that he was handling the alcohol well but that Jungfool drank more.

And now we're here.

"PicK mE uP!" He rolled on his back and accidentally hit his head on the wall.

"Nah, get up on your own." I looked at him in doubt.

He suddenly gagged causing me to hurriedly get him up and drag him to the bathroom. Whatever happens, I wouldn't get my floor dirty.

Jungkook gagged more in the toilet bowl but then leaned his head against the wall, wiping the saliva off his lips. He was totally fine after dinner but then this happens just because I went to take number two.

Great, just amazing.

"Are you okay?"

"Do I loOk liKe I'm oKaY?" He hiccuped.

"Nope." I left him there and began brushing my teeth, if he was reluctant to get up then I'll just leave him there.

"YoU're cUte."

I choked on my toothbrush.

"W-What?"

"You're pWeeTy." He giggled.

"You're high." I snorted.

"Yeah, hiGh oN yOu." The second time I choked on my toothbrush.

Choking on a toothbrush isn't a nice way to die is it? You don't want a 'died because choked on a toothbrush' embedded in your gravestone do you?

"Shut up, Kook. You're drunk." I pulled him up to the sink to brush his teeth.

"Nope." He slid his head through my arms and tried to run but I stopped him before he could do so.

"You're not going anywhere." Squinting my eyes, I locked the door and smirked at him. He looked forth and back between me and the for before dashing towards it, almost knocking me out of the way.

"Why isN't iT OpEnInG?" He inquired twisting the door knob the wrong way.

I blew the hairs strands away from my forehead and showed him how to open the door, freeing him in the process.

He hustled out and I didn't even had the chance to stop him.

"God I'm so stupid."

UNKNOWN'S POV

Shoes clicked against the carpet, echoing in the desolate hallways. A man wearing a fox mask and another man wearing a rabbit mask were walking through the corridor, the silence defeaning but pleasurable in its own way.

They took a turn around the corner, the rabbit masked man struggling to keep up. A tinge of light entered through the thin seam of the large double door that separated them to the outside world.

A tiger masked man greeted them by bowing curtly towards his superior. A malicious grin made way to the former as he stood upright again.

"Mr. Tiger, what's the progress of the project J?"

"Sir, the target is drunk as of now, but is left to freedom most of the time. His babysitter is out to work from 8 in the morning to 7 in the evening. 11 hours." He vomited out the information.

"Is he allowed to go out of the house?" The fox masked man asked with his head held up high.

"No sir, he stays in his house !ost of the time." He answered.

"Good enough, inform me on further updates and do join us for lunch. Secretary Rabbit?"

"Y-Yes sir!"

"Add another reservation to our table, will you?" He adjusted the buttons on his sleeves.

"Sure thing sir!" The said man fished out his phone and dialled someone on the phone before he whisked away to some other corner.

"It'll be my pleasure, sir." He bowed down once again before joining the other two on their way out.

The fox just smiled as he marched down the dimly lit hallway with two men following close behind.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

-
A/N: This chapter is so boring pls-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.1K 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
13.6K 474 27
About a bunny boy who keeps going through it in the messed up world and a bunny girl who could careless about the world itself, practically perfect f...
566K 17.5K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
270K 5.3K 17
"Cause you are mine to Love, mine to Adore, mine to Keep, mine to Spoil, mine to Pamper and mine to Fuck" - J.JK Another age gap cliché story. *Minor...