The Wolf Rejected the Twink {...

By -yxungest

Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When E... More

note + cast + playlist
The Wolf Rejected the Twink
Ivan: Live My Life
Enzo: Bonds
Ivan: The New Guy
Enzo: Beta's Dirty Little Secret
Ivan: Hate
Enzo: A Beta's Stubbornness
Ivan: All About Eyes
Enzo: The Human's Help
Ivan: His Lovely Touch
Ivan: Safe
Enzo: Oh No
Ivan: Going Through Motions
Enzo: Bang!
Ivan: Helping the Omega
Enzo: He's The One Person I Will Ever Love
Ivan: The Art of Magic
Enzo: The Human Heart
Ivan: In A Flash
Enzo: The Return
Ivan: The Bite
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and the War {Part I}
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and The War {Part II}
Ivan: Kind Of Perfect Moment
Enzo: I'll Protect You
Ivan: The Mating Ceremony
Enzo: The New Power
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part I}
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part II}
Enzo: Hidden Thoughts
Ivan: "Welcome" Home
Enzo: Jayden's Here!
Ivan: He's Gone
Enzo: Echoed the Walls
Ivan: We Have Work To Do
Enzo: Soon
Ivan: Favorite Weapon
Enzo: Dream
Enzo: All Choked Up
Ivan: The Twink Rejected the Wolf
Enzo: Eyes Wide Open
Ivan: Believe Part: I
Ivan: Believe Part: II
Enzo: Don't Leave Me Alone
Ivan: The Bloody Claws
Enzo: Dear Friend
Ivan: Fate Calls
Enzo: Hi, HellØ
Author's Note!

Ivan: Shaky Hands & Sudden Deaths

4.9K 253 23
By -yxungest

I spat out blood, glaring at Vlad and his men. They had similar smirks, evil but it looked stupid on them. Vlad wasn't lying when he said he was going to take my mother. She wasn't bruised badly like me. She had a cut on her lip, her cheek puffy, and her knuckles wounded. My mom would fight the men, kicking and punching, throwing insults at them. 

I, however, was only glaring at them and keeping my mouth shut because my weapons were useless right now. The only weapon I had with me was gone due to Vlad and my mind was trained on Ethan. Why did he knock me out? Was he helping Vlad and his pack? Why didn't he say something or at least tried to help me? What was his plan? I would love to go find him if I wasn't kidnapped. No doubt in my mind was Nicki and my dad dead. I knew they were kicking ass with Vlad's men and they were searching for us right now. 

"Do you like it, young Alpha? Pretty suitable for your age," Vlad said and his smirk widen. I looked around the small room. It was more of a jail cell but without the dull shades of black and white. It was a bright blue with dried blood and fresh blood on the floor by me, instead of a gate, a metal door was in front of me, a mattress was near a small window, and another door leading to the bathroom and shower. I felt trapped and Vlad hasn't locked me in yet. 

My glare harden and I pressed my lips together. Vlad's got darker and he grabbed my neck, pulling me up to his face. I could tell he was getting frustrated with me. If I pushed his buttons enough, he could realize that I'm not the True Alpha he was looking for. 

"I'm losing my patience with you. If won't cooperative, we will kill your mother. We already killed Echo and Sindy, your mother will be the next but not the last," he growled and let go of my neck. They threw my mom near me. She quickly got on her knees and pulled me close to her. 

"He doesn't have to do anything, shit face. I rather be dead than let him be a monster like you," she said angrily. Vlad clenched his jaw but didn't say anything. Then his angry demeanor dropped when the door opened and someone entered. 

That someone was Jayden. 

His eyes were dull but something about him was more different, more dangerous. His hair was neatly parted and combed on one side and the other side was curly. He was wearing a black and white shirt that had red splattered, his knuckles were wrapped around a black lace, black jeans and combat boots, and a small smirk on his lips. I leaned away from him, pulling my mother with me. I don't know why but Jayden got more...scary. 

I tried to think that was Jayden, my old best friend, the one with the annoying laugh and the nice smile, but all I saw was a nasty smirk and his horrifying laugh inside my head. How could someone so nice become so cold? 

"Bring them in," Vlad ordered. Vlad's men started to bring in people. Their wrists were tied up and tape covered their lips. They shouting and crying, pleading to leave or for help. I raised an eyebrow and forgot about Nicki and dad saving us. I had to save them because that's what Warriors do. 

"Why are they here?" I asked. 

Vlad's eyes sparked. "Ah, the True Alpha finally speaks! After the presentation, you have to answer one question, Ivan. Now, we shall start. Men you can leave." Vlad's men did leave but some of them stepped or kick the people. After they left, I started counting them. Six people. Six people were inside the jail cell and they were going to watch this presentation. 

"This what happens if you say no to being a True Alpha again. Jayden, pass me her," Vlad said and pointed to a young girl that had black hair and brown eyes. 

Jayden grabbed her arm and threw her in Vlad's arm. Vlad pulled her head back and kissed her cheek. She cringed and struggled to get out of his grip."Corianne won't live long, her death is quick and easy," 

Jayden pulled out a knife slit her throat in a swift move. Vlad dropped the girl, her eyes opened and blood oozing rather quickly. She gargled; her chest rising and falling quickly before falling flat. My mother eyes were wide and she had a tight grip on me. I was speechless. My best friend had killed another person. No remorse, no empathy, nothing. Vlad liked our expressions because him and Jayden kept going. 

"Luka", the second person, was killed because his skin was ripped off from his throat. 

"My parents" were turned into Werewolves and would have to suffer from being Omegas. 

"Zev" was punched through his stomach, leaving a hole. 

"Nicki" was killed by a head shot. 

There was only one person left. Vlad chuckled as he grabbed the man. 

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy killing Enzo. I was going to shot his heart but thought that was too easy. But you know the best part about everything, I won't be the one killing him, Jayden will," Vlad said happily. 

Vlad threw him near Jayden and Jayden smirked. He lifted up his leg and slammed his foot on the man's neck, breaking off his breathing system. That's when I finally snap. A bone chilling scream came out of me when I saw Enzo's dead face flash before my eyes. For a second, I thought he was dead. That Jayden really did snap his neck and he wasn't breathing anymore. My mother held me close as I screamed from fear and pain. My voice dried out, my screams decreasing and becoming heavy breathing. 

Vlad crouched down and he had a toothy grin. He grabbed my cheeks and stared straight in my eyes. 

"I'm going to ask you one last time, Ivan. Say yes and you can be our hero," he whispered. 

I shakily held my mother in my arms. She was the most comforting person right now. I turned my head and stared in her eyes. She was slowly shaking her head and then a few came out whimpers came out of her mouth. 

"I won't you god damn it! I won't let this happen," she cried and placed her head on my neck. I gulped and patted her back. It's not because I was weak for not fighting back Vlad and his gang, I was going to kill him, and if being a Warrior wasn't going to fix that, I might as well become something I'm not to kill the enemy. 

"I don't want anymore people getting hurt because of me, mom. I'm sorry," I whispered and kissed her head. Her cries got louder and she started shaking. 

"This is taking long, Vlad," Jayden said monotonously. He flicked the knife in his head and marched his way towards us. He grabbed my mom's arm and snatched her up, holding her in a choke hold. 

"Let her go!" I shouted. 

Jayden lifted the knife and stabbed my mom in the stomach. My mom gasped when Jayden pulled the knife out of her stomach and pushed her on the floor. She clutched her stomach and she coughed out blood, groaning and hissing in pain. 

"Time is ticking, Ivan," Vlad snarled. I watched my mother's eyes start to close, her blood oozing out of her body quickly, her soft words telling me not to do it. A few tears leaked out of my eyes. I badly wanted to say no but I wanted my mother to be alive, I wanted people stopped dying, I wanted Vlad dead. I slapped his hand away and tilt my head, exposing my neck. 

"Yes," I whispered. 

Vlad raised an eyebrow and held my cheek, rubbing his thumb on my cheek. "Yes what?" 

I wanted to punch him badly, I wanted him to choke on his own blood. I sighed and glared hatefully at him. "Yes, I'll be a True Alpha." 

I didn't have to tell Vlad twice. He leaned his head back and I saw his jaw twitched and crack, his jaw and teeth becoming larger, canines that were shark like, his tongue longer than a snake, his thumb on my cheek felt hot, almost burning my skin. When he looked back at me, all I saw was the Devil. I couldn't help myself when I screamed again. I've seen a Werewolf but up close was horrifying and disturbing. His red eyes were burning into my soul. I saw the hunger and excitement in his dark, scary eyes that sent a chill down my spine. 

His long tongue latched onto my neck and I shivered in disgust. 

"You taste so good," he moaned before kissing my neck. I froze, in fright that if I move, he will do more than bite me. 

"If you're gonna do it, just do it. I don't have time for this," I said annoyingly. I felt my heart pounding in my chest, my hands turning clammy, sweat running down my neck. It was like I wanted Death to take me away from the horrible nightmare. 

He chuckled and held me tighter. "You always wanted to business, Ivan. That's what I like." 

Then I felt the puncture on my neck and gasped, frightened that his teeth were sinking deeper and deeper. 

The door slammed opened and Vlad was pushed away from me. I looked up and saw red eyes. He picked me up and I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arm under my knees, lifting me up like a bridal style. I was taken away by the love and worry in his eyes. 

"Aren't you happy I came for you?" He asked cheekily. 

I nodded and held him tighter. I gave him a playfully glare and said, "What took you so long?" 

His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and my heart exploded to see him smile in a situation like this. 

He gave him a wolf-like grin and said,"Sorry darling. I needed a game plan to save my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.6K 35
Chase Michaels became a doctor on a whim - nothing more, nothing less - and the same applied when it came to choosing where to work. He decided on th...
700K 22.9K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
268K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
305K 12.6K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...