Ukiyo; Living in the moment...

By DaBoiDay

An entire love, or life in one night โ™ก #1 in Bubbletea ๐Ÿชฆ Goldenguardtoh Decorating Toh ๐Ÿชฆ Goldenguard Hunte... More

How it all started
Shopping in town
Hitting the shops
Good food
Emira's beauty shop
Fallin' asleep
Morning of
Getting ready
At the castle at last
"Love is an open door"
Where is Y/N?
Touch
Slowdancing with the Golden guard
Hold me tight
The talk
Might regret that in the morning
Get up on that stage
Performance of a lifetime
Just walk off dude
Poor Hunter
Photo booth
Dear diary
"Golden Guard's little princess"
Last dance of the night โ˜พ
...Fire bees
Nurse's office
Burns
Borrowed clothes
Golden Guard VS. Edric & Emira
Emotions
Sneaking and secrets
Emira's dance partner
Sleepover time
Wake up
Penstagram stalker
Golden guard's meeting
Witchy coffee
Fainted
Live with you?!
Gino's thrift shop
Packing
News spreads
Nintendo switch
Character select
Enchanted places
Hunter's scar
Old Nessie' and the first fight
Edric Vs Hunter swimming meet
Swim fast, win the race
Portal mishaps
Memories
Pajamas
He's comfortable
Late night talks
Locked out
Wake up
Breakfast time
Pool days
Getting ready!
Thanks Ed
She's back
Gotta beat em'
You tried to drown my best friend!
Viney saves the day
Edric.. can't backflip
Ed's feels
Willow tree
Adventures of trying to get in the canoe again
Comstellations
"I'm sorry.." "Me too."
Cam- camping?
Constellation boy
Tents?!
Wow, Hunters pretty good at this
Pity
Its not as easy as deep breaths
Talk to me please
S'more sadness for Edric
Party games
Heavy armor
Everyone needs therapy
Kiss marie kill
Pretty.. wow
Evil, evil, evil
Boundaries
Clumsy (kiss?)
Pajamas
One sided hide & seek
Non-clumsy kiss
Want to know everything about ya
The end

They finally meet

3K 79 89
By DaBoiDay

Your POV
A cute guy ran into me then quickly ran out, wait not just a cute guy The cute guy, the boy every girl on the Aisle is talking about. The golden guard. Emira laughs, "well, that was interesting." She was cut off by the bell above the door to the shop, the golden guard was walking back in. He quickly walked by us, not saying anything. He walked up to the Lady running the shop. They talked for a few minutes until she pulled out a box from behind the counter. He nodded and took the box, tossing some money across the counter. He started walking towards the door where Emira and I were standing. He was a few feet away when he dropped the box, two shoes that looked like this

came tumbling out onto the floor. He quickly dropped down to pick them up, seeing as it would be the right thing to do I bent down to help him pick the shoes up. "Nice choice, these shoes are pretty cool." I said smiling at him. He looked a little confused "Thanks, sorry for running into your earlier." "It's no big deal." I reached for one shoe and he reached for the same one, his hand landing on top of mine. We both became flustered. He got the shoes and quickly hurried out the door. "Oo I didn't realize I was giving another Golden guard fangirl a haircut. Damn, I was sure the girl earlier would be the last of them." Emira teased.

Hunter POV
I hurried to get out the door, that was.. really embarrassing. I had the shoes and suit, I could finally return back to the castle but to be honest I was starving. Why not stop for a little snack at one of the cafes or shops around here? I walk down the street before seeing, is that the youngest Blight? And the human.. Luz? Walking out of a cafe with food that made my mouth water at the sight. I slipped into the cafe while neither of them were looking. I walked up to the counter, "Could I please have a brown sugar bubble tea and... a chocolate croissant?" I asked. I hadn't been out to a cafe in ages, missions, studying and hanging around the castle had kept me pretty busy. The woman behind the counter had brown hair that reached her shoulder, with blonde highlights. She had light red eyes and her ears were pointed. Several piercings on her ears and a stud on her nose. It took me a while to realize the flowers braided into her hair were.. alive. Odd, anyway she rang me up and I got my food. I tossed some coins into the jar that sat in front of the register with some daisies painted on it as well as "Tip Jar" with pink paint. "I always thought the golden guard would be a better tipper." She laughed as I walked away. I took a seat in a booth near the window.

Your POV
Emira and I had tried on about half the store taking pictures for her to post on Pentstagram and laughing but neither us had picked out a dress yet. Finally I saw it, (a spaghetti strapped light green dress or the suit with the tie below) displayed next to a similar outfit but in dark green. I turned to Emira, "It's perfect!" I exclaimed. I picked up the light green and she picked the dark green. We both went to try them on.

Or a suit with this tie for the mascs

I stepped out and waiting for her a little while. Finally she stepped out, "This is the one!" She smiled. "You look, stunning!" I shouted. "You're one to talk, you look like a (goddess or god) on earth!" She replied excitedly. "We look amazing!" I happily said. "Let's get them!" Emira responded. We walked up to the lady at the front. "you really look like the golden guard's (princess or prince) ." the lady laughed. "what- no. I'm not really interested haha." I replied nervously. "Oh come on, we saw you both before." Emira chuckled. "she's right." the lady added on. You could feel the embarrassment rush to your cheeks. "we just wanted to know if you could put these behind the counter while we pick out shoes." I said defeatedly. "of course." she said.

or for the mascs

"They're perfect! I love them!" I smiled. "They're gonna look great on you." Emira added. "Help me find a pair now (Y/N)!"

"How about these Em, they'd look gorgeous on you!" I asked. "They're so pretty, let's go pay!" Emira grinned. We stepped up to the counter, after a lot of remarks about a certain someone we finally got out of there. "I'm gonna die of hunger, wanna stop at a cafe?" Emira asked enthusiastically. "Totally! Our usual place?" I replied. "You know it." We walked down the road up the the shop.

Hunter POV
I was looking out the window, when I was walking up I couldn't see through so the window must be tinted from the outside. I saw the cute one and the Blight walking up, "this'll be embarrassing. For some reason every time I see them something embarrassing happens." I thought. They stumble in laughing about something. They arrive at the counter, the friend of the Blight's who's name I hadn't caught ordered a Taro bubble tea and the Blight ordered a Strawberry bubble tea. They both sat down in front of me, I don't think they noticed me. I could overhear their conversation, the way the girl laughed. The Blight girl called them (Y/N), what a pretty name. I took a sip of my milk tea, I had finished everything on my list of errands for today. I could finally go home, I just needed to relax a little first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 192 19
Just some Hunter x Fem!Reader oneshots. I hope you like them โค๏ธ The Owl House does not belong to me
3.6K 106 12
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ˜…โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ Eda Clawthorne, a fiery teen, moved away from her best friend when she was just 13 years old. As time went by, she kept pursuing mu...
143K 4.9K 25
โ˜…~--โ€ข--~โ˜… ๐€ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐“๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž...