Ninja Dreams

Por TMNT_1216

The dreams of the ninja... I have many ideas in my head, and this may be one of the weird ones. Más

Kai's Dream #1
Jay's Dream #1
Zane's Dream #1
Cole's Dream #1
Lloyd's Dream #1
Sam's Dream #1
Skylor's Dream #1
A/N
Skylor's Dream #2
Sam's Dream #2
Skylor's Dream #3
Camille's Dream #1

Nya's Dream #1

317 7 11
Por TMNT_1216

Omg I saw Cole with another girl! "Cole! What are you doing?!" I asked. "Well you chose Jay, so I went for another girl" he said. "I didn't pick Jay! I never picked yet!" I yelled. "Well you took forever to choose anyway" he said. I frowned. "Oh, and by the way, I heard Jay got a new girlfriend as well" he said and kissed the girl. I ran off in tears to find Jay.

An hour later, I found Jay in a movie theater. I walked inside and I saw the movie he was seeing. He was in fact with another girl. In the movie, the boy and the girl just kissed, and Jay just kissed the girl. I cried and ran home.

As soon as I went home, I went to bed and cried. It was too sad that I lost the only two boys I loved.

-Out of dream-
I woke up. "Jay? Cole?" I asked. They both came in. "What's up?" Jay asked. "Do you two have girlfriends?" I asked. "No..." They both said. Whew!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...