sea monster and fox Demon

By greengems112233

This story is complete I hope you enjoy reading it. Naruto ran away to the ocean to get away from the village... More

Naruto meets Alberto
captured a Sea monster
rescued
alone again or not
turtle and seagull
I can't do this anymore
you again!?
hanging out part 1
hanging out part 2
vote
the heavy storm comes
going to Portorosso
meet Ercole Visconti
underdogs team
kurama gang
meet Giulia dad
the festival part one
the festival part two
the festival part three
a depressing day
sea monster attacked
IT WAS ALL A TRICK!
Getting beat up
I would like to hear your feedback
truth about Silenzio Bruno
seeing them again soon
someone looks off
at the restaurants
things are getting worse
parents regrets
getting off the ship
secret exposed
the Portorosso cup race
Ninetales vs kraken
happy ending
answering questions

sibling argument and truth

36 10 22
By greengems112233

Hey guys today is probably going to be the longest chapter I made.

This is going to be the chapter with something big happens between both siblings.

I hope you all do like it.

sibling argument and truth

Naruto slowly open his eyes to see Alberto was cuddle up with Naruto.

"Morning Naruto," Alberto said smiling.

"Alberto... ALBERTO!" naruto hug him very tightly as kushina was their watching them.

"Aww Naruto," kushina said as Danzo and Minato came in looking a bit confused.

"Kushina, why is that sea monster out of it's the tank?" Minato ask not looking all that amuse.

"I found Naruto's sleeping right next to the tank last night and I decided to get Alberto out and let him sleep next to Naruto 💤

Danzo roll his eye, 'wow this is great, now we have to deal with her.'

"Okay that was fun but sea monster, back in the tank," Minato said as he threw him in and upsetting Naruto and Alberto.

Alberto was back in sea monster form and had his face close up to the glass looking at Naruto.

"DAD! why would you do that?" Naruto ask Minato with sad eyes.

"Naruto he'll be let out to have a little bit of fun with you later the first he has to eat his fish heads," minato explain.

"He doesn't eat fish, sea monsters don't eat fish, they love seaweed and pasta," Naruto explain.

"PASTA!" Danzo yelled, "is that seriously what you and him been eating?"

"Who are you again?" Naruto ask as Danzo was holding a bucket of fish heads.

"I'm am Danzo, you last time we encountered each other you set free a sea monster and help it escape," Danzo explain.

"And afterwards you had your group beat me up for it and threw me into alley," Naruto said as Danzo was going on again.

"Well you deserve that..." Danzo got cut off by Minato.

"Danzo just forget about it and get some seaweed for this thing to eat," Minato said as Danzo roll his eye again.

"As you wish lord Hokage," Danzo said as he left, Minato walk over to his son.

"Naruto go back to your room and get dressed for the day, you'll see your sea monster friend later," Minato said as Naruto got up and left but turn his head around to look at the tank again to see Alberta.

"You know he has a name," Naruto said as it piss him off that Minato wouldn't call Alberto by his name.

"Naruto I could care less about the sea monsters name," Minato said as he went to the door and close it right in front of Naruto face.

He went back to his room and saw a pair of new clothes for him to wear as well the clothes that Alberto gave him on the festival as well the ones that burnt them off for himself we're all on the bed clean.

"I not believe it, they actually are now starting to buy me clothes," naruto said to himself as back then he used to have to find a bunch of old pair of clothes that used to belong to his brother that he wouldn't wear or find clothes in the garbage and one time he had to find it on a dead body that he found an alley.

(Disturbing right

Naruto knew all too well what was going on here, once they go back home everything will just be the way it was before, he really doubt his parents would change if they would not let him be with Alberto again or let him live where he wanted outside of the village, this of course means he can't go back to that beach he used to go to before you left the village all together.

Naruto Got himself dressed And headed back to the tank.

Naruto saw the his whole class looking at Alberto along with his brother.

Thank goodness to Alberto, this tank was at least bigger and had some things in it for him.

San and a bunch of shells and everything on the ground of the tank, enough room to swim around in.

Alberto notice what Naruto is doing and came down and look at him, "hey Naruto."

"Hey Alberto," Naruto said as everyone was looking at them.

Matteo started to talk, "sea monster lover you are."

"Matteo cut the crap I'm not in the mood," Naruto said as he what up close to the tank and put his hand on the glass.

"Hey I was talking to you, you should know I am the clan head of...." Matteo got cut off by Naruto.

"Yeah yeah we all know and I'm not but guess what I don't technically have to follow your rules as a member of the clan if I'm not part of the yours," Naruto said as everyone was in shock.

Naruto himself can't believe they just said it but at the same time it was finally glad he said it.

"Excuse you, who gives you the right to say you cannot be part of the clan you are a part of this planet from the moment you are BORN IN IT!" matteo got louder with his tone.

"No it is a possible thing for a member to say they are no longer part of the clan," Naruto said as he look back at Alberto.

"Stop looking at the sea monster and look at me!" Matteo demanded to Naruto to do.

"Or what if I don't my parents are going to skip my birthday and only do yours again?" Naruto said as that is how it always has happened.

Matteo have had it with this disrespect as he was the future clan head of not just one but two great clans.

"Everyone please get out of this room for a moment I would like to speak to this pest alone!" Matteo said as he everyone including his boyfriend Sasuke left.

However everyone was behind the door listening as they want to hear what Matteo was going to say.

"So what is it that you're going to say to me, that I'm a dead last? demon Fox? Loser? Pathetic? Or is this just going to be another beat up thing like you did before all this other times before?" Naruto ask as he didn't know what was going to happen but he pretty much knew what the list he just said.

"Why have you always been so ANNOYING to me! Always being PERFECT!?" matteo yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry what should I do then do not be so annoying or pathetic?" Naruto ask sounding sarcastic as he was pissed off by Matteo always saying the same things about him.

"How about apologize for EVERYTHING YOU EVER DID TO ME!" Matteo boys got louder as you walk up to Naruto and push him on to the floor.

"HEY! that my fault for you being nothing more but a SELFISH! SPOILED! BRAT! who doesn't know anything how hard life is!" Naruto told him right to his face as he got right back up.

"SELFISH! Throughout my whole entire life I have been nothing more but everyone expects me to live up to everyone's expectations of being a ninja for everyone that in the village expects you to be some child of prophet and all the responsibilities had come to it!" Matteo said as he push Naruto down again.

"Hey we'll look on the bright side you're going to be the clan head of two clans, famous for life and be a legendary ninja for the whole entire world to know forever in history! WHO WOULDN'T WANTED THAT!" Naruto yelled as Matteo stomp his foot so loud that the whole entire ship shake.

"WELL GUESS WHAT I NEVER WANTED ANY OF THIS! I NEVER WANTED TO BE A NINJA! CLAN HEAD OF NEITHER OR BE SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE EXPECTS ME TO!" matteo yelled so loud everyone in the on the ship could hear.

"Oh right let me guess this is another one of your pranks like you did with your beloved boyfriend Sasuke when you had him..." Naruto got hit so hard in the face.

"I NEVER ONCE CARE FOR THAT BASTARD! I ONLY BECAME HIS BOYFRIEND BECAUSE OF ARRANGED MARRIAGE CONTRACT WE HAVE WHEN WE BOTH TURN 18! MY OWN PARENTS SET ME UP EVER SINCE I WAS BORN AND HAVE IT DONE WITHOUT EVEN MY KNOWLEDGE!" Matteo yelled far more louder than before.

Naruto was shocked he never heard his own brother like this before, "why... Then you think it's all my fault then?"

Matteo took a deep breath and look at them, "you really want to know why I hate you so much for being weak and pathetic? Do you? I always known you were never the demon Fox? I always known you are not some monster that those stupid villagers say, no, I always know who you are my twin brother, no you are my older twin brother, you were the one who supposed to have the responsibilities and expectations as I was supposed to be your little brother standing right behind you being protected, instead all the weight and pressure was put on me! And you could never get up to my level, the responsibilities of everyone in the village expecting you be some great hero when you don't even know if that's what you want or if you can even do! Or being the younger sibling and got title to the clan hair with the responsibilities with it, all the working study all the hard train I was forced to do! Because everyone expected that from me and it was something that I wasn't even sure I WANTED! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!"

Naruto was completely silent as he didn't know if this was really all true, he did thought about it and it would make sense he did have a lot of responsibilities and pressure put on to him, "matteo... if that is all true... why didn't you ever just told me?"

"Oh please it's not like it would have made a difference, everything is put on to me and my own parents would never listen they always told me I have to because it's my destiny as a child appoint and you don't have any of that, the Lord just treat you bad so what you can leave when you turn 18 and go do whatever you want, you can't be forced into arranged marriage because of your status as a low citizen who's not even a ninja and is very pathetic at using chakra because you were born with it damage after the sealing with the kyuubi kitsune happened on that night, you don't have time to responsibilities of knowing how to run a clan or even be a ninja, hell the truth is I was actually happy you were gone simply because I wasn't always reminded you have those choices that I don't, I have to do everything because that's what everyone expects me to!" Matteo said as he finally dropped to the ground looking so depressed now.

Naruto couldn't believe what he was hearing, this was definitely no joke as Naruto could see all the pain in Matteo eyes.

"What do you expect from me, all I ever wanted was to be just like you Fame and Glory and strong because I just wanted everyone to accept me but no one did, honestly I thought you just think I was a mistake for being born to begin with," Naruto explain as tears were coming down his eyes.

"Naruto... I never thought that about you, it's just... I don't even know anymore?" Matteo said as he started to think about everything he has done to Naruto, "at the end of the day though, I only thought that the big brother always protects the little one and has to responsibilities of it but it's always me I have to respond to the least with everyone in the village, and I took it all out on you, I'm sorry Naruto," Matteo said as Naruto jump up and hug him.

"That's all I ever wanted to hear," Naruto said as Matteo hug him back.

Matteo laugh a little, "you know when was the last time we ever had together?"

"I honestly don't know?" Naruto said as he help Matteo up from the floor.

Alberto smiled when he heard that, seeing the two brothers getting along now with great to see and maybe who knows Alberto can be free with Matteo help.

Before anything else can happen the door got kicked open and got broken in the process.

Sasuke was mad, "so I'm nothing more but I bastard? Is that right?"

Minato and kushina ran in and both were surprised what they have heard.

"Oh no," Matteo said as everyone came in the room.

To be continued

Okay now everyone knows why Matteo was so mean to Naruto but the prank he did along with all the other things is still horrible.

Now that everyone heard well I wonder what happened in the next chapter.

Sasuke is now mad at matteo.

Everyone is in shock especially Matteo and naruto parents.

Anyway what will happen next have to wait and see you in the next chapter again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1K 41
Well I don't smell like fish, which is good but Naruto's future is forever changed. (Graphic content in some chapters/Don't own Naruto or Cover photo)
24.1K 764 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
1M 41K 71
A young boy from an extinct clan wandering the forests of the land of fire. Clutching to him the thing he holds most dear. A memory of the one who r...
34.8K 987 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...