sea monster and fox Demon

By greengems112233

This story is complete I hope you enjoy reading it. Naruto ran away to the ocean to get away from the village... More

Naruto meets Alberto
captured a Sea monster
rescued
alone again or not
turtle and seagull
I can't do this anymore
you again!?
hanging out part 1
hanging out part 2
vote
the heavy storm comes
going to Portorosso
meet Ercole Visconti
underdogs team
kurama gang
meet Giulia dad
the festival part one
the festival part two
the festival part three
a depressing day
sea monster attacked
IT WAS ALL A TRICK!
Getting beat up
I would like to hear your feedback
seeing them again soon
someone looks off
at the restaurants
things are getting worse
sibling argument and truth
parents regrets
getting off the ship
secret exposed
the Portorosso cup race
Ninetales vs kraken
happy ending
answering questions

truth about Silenzio Bruno

26 10 4
By greengems112233

I hope you all enjoy the last chapter as well everything that's been going on with the fanfiction.

Truth about Silenzio Bruno

Ever since the everyone saw the sea monsters were fake, it was decided that the Portorosso cup would continue on but would not happen for another week given the underdog team more time to train themselves.

That was great for everyone especially for Giulia who all thought the Portorosso cup was going to be canceled this year because of what happened at the festival.

Naruto and Alberto were going to start training with Giulia.

Giulia practice on her swimming as Alberto practice on eating and Naruto practice riding on Giulia bike.

A bunch of crazy things happen during that whole week, Ercole try to hurt hurt, both Naruto when Alberto drink coffee too much of it in fact.

As well they've been training, naruto have been kept quiet about how he was been feeling about konoha, he will pretend everything was normal around everyone else but the only one that could see through Naruto act was Alberto.

Alberto would try to talk Naruto about what happened, he wanted naruto to open up and talk.

But every time naruto would just say, "so what you always say just say Silenzio Bruno."

Alberto had regretted ever telling our to about that word what it really meant.

Alberto and Naruto would also help Massimo on the boat to make money, norta would just stay quiet and mumble those words under his breath Silenzio Bruno.

Alberto could he hear those words and it made him very upset, working with Massimo wasn't that much fun anymore as it used to be now.

Alberto and Naruto would do what they were told to do by Massimo.

Both boys would not talk to each other since Naruto would just focus on working and Alberto doing the same but only because he was saving up money for them to have the best Vespa for them to have.

Because of this when Alberto wasn't training or helping Massimo on the boat fishing he would take small quick jobs to help out make money.

At night

Both Alberto and Naruto had time off and Alberto was not going to take a note for an answer or the Silenzio Bruno word.

Naruto was on the tree house, he was looking at the stars or what Alberta would called them fish.

Naruto always thought it was nice to imagine them as fish as he did have a dream of them once back when he was on the island.

Alberto came up, "hey Naruto, come on I want you to see."

Naruto look at him, "Alberto I'm..." Naruto was cut off with Alberto putting his hand over his mouth.

"Naruto I will not take no for an answer this time, now come on Naruto let's go," Alberto said as he grab Naruto up and jump down to the ground.

"Alberto where are you taking me?" Naruto ask as Alberto caring Auto to the beach.

On the beach there was a blanket with some pasta, "I was able to get some leftover pasta for us to share."

"Alberto I'm not hungry," Naruto said as Alberto put him down on the blanket.

"Then you will sit here with me then," Alberto said as Naruto look a little bit confused.

"Alberto what has got into you? Why are you ordering me around now?" Naruto ask.

Alberto look at him looking a little bit mad but calm at the same time, "Naruto you and I both know something has not been right with you for this last week, ever since we found out your village has come here and did what they did, you had been doing nothing more about hiding things and not talking to me, what has been going on with you? And Naruto if you start saying that word again Silenzio Bruno... I'm not joking I will THROW THIS F****** PICNIC INTO THE F****** OCEAN!!"

Naruto back away by an inch as he never heard Alberto yelled at him before, "Naruto... I'm sorry, for saying that to you but why won't you just talk to me about any of this, I know you had nothing to do what happened on that day but you should know I'm here for you, remember what I said about getting that Vespa I want to help you see the world and I want to help you but I can't if you won't talk to me, so what is it that's been bothering you?"

Naruto started tear up and then that's when Alberto came over and hug him, "please Naruto just talk to me, I need to know, I need to know what's bothering my own friend."

"Alberto I'm..." Alberto look at Naruto, "I'm not find at all."

"Why?;why are you not?" Alberto ask as naruto try to wipe away his tears before he speaks.

"You really want to know why? It's because ever since what happened on that night when we got beat up," Naruto said as Alberto was confused.

"Naruto what does that have to do with you been going through?" Alberto ask.

"Remember when I told you I had a nightmare on that night, you know what happened I saw myself been dropping a tank and I was forced to watch all those villagers all those Shinobi gut you alive right in front of me with harpoons!" Naruto said as more tears were coming down his face.

"Naruto... It's all right it was just a nightmare, it wasn't real," Alberto said trying calm down Naruto.

"No Alberto you don't understand, it's because of me all of this mess had happened I am such a bad kid if I never come to this place I would never got all these people kill neither all the Shinobi would have come here, think about it it's because of me they all came to this town, you and me should have never become friends because it's because of me that you got captured and could have been killed, who am I kiting its all my fault, I'm a bad kid!" naruto said as tears kept coming down as Alberto finally realize Naruto has been doing nothing more blaming himself for something that really wasn't his fault.

Naruto try got up and ran bought Alberto stop him and hug him, "Naruto please it's not your fault at all that this happened, it's my fault if I never came to the village they probably would never found me or have come anywhere near this place then."

"But... I" Naruto got cut off by Alberto.

"Naruto you were the only true friend I ever had, Naruto I have lied to you about something and I need you to see it for yourself," Alberto said as he took him to the ocean and swim back to the Island.

"Alberto what are we doing here again?" Naruto ask as They went back to the Tower.

When they got inside Alberto went to the poster and rip it down to reveal a bunch of lines on the wall, "Naruto look at it," Naruto saw it but didn't understand what it mean.

"I forgot what the heck is this supposed to be, you made a bunch of lines on the wall counting rocks or something?" Naruto ask as he thought this was just some game of Alberto's.

"No..." Alberto look down and then look at Naruto, "this is how many days I counted when my father left me, he told me I was old enough to take care of myself, after a while I stopped counting all together, I got to be honest with you Naruto I always thought he was better off without me, you and I thought you and me should have never been friends because I thought I would ruin everything but I wanted to try so hard because I want to make your dream come true but after hearing everything you said on the beach, you and me are not that much different," Alberto explain as he came up and hug Naruto again.

"Alberto I..." Naruto was cut off.

"Naruto you're just like me in so many ways, we both think we're bad kids but we're not, we might do some stupid things at times but that's just how we are, we had no friends until we truly met each other and no one really did truly understand us, Naruto I've been doing other jobs besides fishing because I want us to have the best Vespa and go see the world and everything and leave this place behind," Alberto explain as he broke their hug, "Naruto I do... Love you and I never want to lose you again so please don't ever say we should never been friends because neither of us would have ever been better off if we haven't met."

Naruto drive his face off on the tail lines he had still, "Alberto is all that true?"

"Yes Naruto, yes it's all true and please never say that Silenzio Bruno word ever again, it was something that I made up because it's about my father always telling me to Silence myself and his real name was Bruno, that's what it really means Naruto, I don't want you to be silent about how you're feeling so please stop saying that word I don't want to hear that word again because it reminds me back at the time when my father always told me to be silent the last few years before he left me," Alberto explain as this time Naruto Hugs him.

"I promise I won't, I do truly love you too Alberto," Naruto said as Alberto and Naruto hug each other tight.

After a while Alberto and Naruto got down from the tower and swim back to Portorosso and went back to eat the pasta but it was gone.

At the fountain in town

Kurama was they're eating the delicious pasta that he stole from the beach.

"I have to say you too that was one impressive story I got from both of you," kurama said to himself as he could seem them swim back.

To be continued

So Alberto had finally confessed about the truth about his father and truly told Naruto how much he cares about him.

I wonder how this will be play out next in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 51 5
Naruto uzumaki die and was sent to hell as he hold the soul of kurama in him, 8 years later, naruto found a place for that called Hazbinhotel Naruto...
3.8K 118 5
Due to Nine Tails's attack, Naruto's Chakra coil get damaged. which resulted as He neglected by his whole family exept His Mother. Watch how Naruto b...
35K 989 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
24.2K 764 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...