SPEED BOY ( Human Male Reader...

By Karu_WolfDragon

Y/N Is a 19-year-old guy who likes to race, but as he does, he has his friends and lovers with him to be ther... More

A/N
"New Car"
"The Z"
"The Z" part 2
"Speed of The Devil"
A/N
A/N
The Touge Part 2
My Fox~ (Lemon)
"Drifting on the Touge" ( Lemon )
A/N
ON THE TOP

The Touge

193 5 4
By Karu_WolfDragon

(3 weeks later.)  

You wake up, blinking your eyes a few times as you look up at the ceiling of your room, you try to sit up but you feel some weight on your chest you lift your head up to see what it is, You notice that it is just Rosey sleeping on you with a very cute smile on her face, you lightly pet her head which Rosey's tail starts to wag, Rosey wakes up and yawns after she yawns, she looks at you.

Rosey: Good Morning~

Y/N: Good Morning, my Fox~

She just smiles and gives you a kiss on the lips, she then gets off the bed.

Rosey: Come on let's get Breakfast.

You get up from your bed and follow Rosey Down the stairs, as you get near the last step you smell the wonderful breakfast that you see, Emily is making.

Y/N: That smells great Emily!

You look at her and realize that she is wearing only a Sports bra, some small Shorts, and an Apron, Which exposes her curves, She looks back at you with her kind smile.

Emily: Aww, Thanks Y/N.

answering what you said.

You and Rosey sit down at the table as Emily sets down the Breakfast on plates, You also finally realize that Rosey is also wearing only a sports bra and small Shorts, As you are Eating your Breakfast, Emily says something.

Emily: After you are done with Breakfast, You and I are going to visit a friend of mine.

Y/N: Why?

Emily: Because She wants to talk.

Y/N: Ok.

After a few minutes of Eating You put your plate in the sink and give Rosey a kiss, you then go outside to Get into Emily's Lan Evo and drive off.

Y/N: But where are we going?

Emily: To her house.

Y/N: Ok, got it.

 After three hours of driving, you are looking around at the forest around You on the mountain pass, You finally reach Emily's  Friend's House.

Emily parks the Evo onto the driveway and then pulls up the parking brake on the Evo, You stretch as you get out after the long drive, Emily knocks on the door, you hear a voice after Emily knocks.

????: I'll Be right there in a sec!

After a few seconds, the door opens revealing Emily's  Friend.

????: Hey Emily!

Then she looks at you.

????: Is this  Y/N?

Emily: Yeah.

????: Well, nice to meet you, I'm Bea.

Y/N: Nice to meet you too, Bea.

Bea: Come on in!

She opens the door more to let the two of you in, you walk inside with Emily, and you see the inside of Bea's House.

Y/N: Wow nice house!

Bea: Thanks, This used to be my parent's house, then they gave it to me.

Y/N: That's cool!

Bea: Yeah and I'm closer to the road where I and my other friends do Touge races.

Y/N: Touge races?

Emily: That's why I brought you here.

Y/N: To race?

Emily: Yes and So Bea can train you to race on these mountains.

Y/N: Her?

You say pointing to Bea

Emily: Yes, because  She is the Queen of this mountain pass.

You look back at Bea With amazement.

Y/N: Damn, that's badass.

You see a light blush come onto her face.

Bea: Aww, Well thanks.

Emily: Do you need to do that, every time you talk to a girl?

Y/N: I would talk like this even if it was a dude.

Emily: Really?

Y/N: YES!

Emily: Okay, Okay!

You look back at Bea.

Y/N: When do we start?

Bea: Tonight, at 3:20.

Y/N: I'll be here by 2:45

Bea: You Already like me That much~?

Y/N: N-No I-I am just excited to learn a new kind of racing!

Bea: Hahaha, I know I'm just toying with you!

Y/N: phew.

Bea: Anyways, Y/N, What kind of car do you have?

Y/N: Oh a Fairlady S40Z

Emily: He also has an R32 GT-R.

Bea: Wow, But the R32 is the best one for you to use.

Y/N: Got it.

Bea: What kind of Engine do you have, in the R32?

Y/N: I have an RB26DETT with Twin Turbos

Bea: That's More than good enough.

Y/N: Okay.

Bea: Y/N, Let me show you my car.

Y/N: Okay!

You follow Bea to a door to her garage, She opens the door, to reveal an FC3S.

Y/N: Wow!

Bea: Yeah, it's a Mazda RX-7 FC3S Savanna.

Y/N:  This looks Amazing!

Bea: Thanks, Do you want to see what's under the hood?

Y/N: Hell, Yeah!

You both walk to the front of the FC, Bea unlocks the car and pops open the hood, You lift the hood to Reveal a 13B-REW Engine.

Y/N: That's beautiful.

Bea: Want to go out for a drive?

Y/N: Hell yeah!

Bea Just giggles, then Emily walks into the room.

Emily: Don't be gone for too long, Okay?

Bea: We won't.

 You and Bea get into the FC and Drive off.

(Time Skip 2 Hours )

Bea's Garage door opens and Bea puts the FC in reverse and drives it into the Garage, the car turns off, and you both get out and walk back into the house to see Emily laying on the couch on her phone, then she looks at you.

Emily: Finally.

Bea: We were only gone for an hour and 20 minutes!

Emily: It felt like forever.

Bea: Alright Y/N, I'll see you later.

Y/N: Yeah.

Both you and Emily get back into the Evo and drive off back to your house.

(To be Continued.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 147 32
14 year old Seth Allen is an aspiring Supercar builder in Winona Mississippi. Along with his friends, DJ, Josh, Jack and Tristan, they run one of the...
40K 1.3K 18
Set in the Jurassic World universe, 17 y/o Zach Mitchell is done with the arguing amongst his parents and how they're sheltering his 12 y/o brother...
142K 2.6K 38
Haha get it? It's like My Girl but with their accent bahaha... I'm sorry I'll stop (Newsies x reader)