ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs sᴏғᴛʟʏ (ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ ᴍ.)

By cochorei_

"The two of you would be perfect for each other." - [ ✧ ] "Yes, Abuela.." "Of course, Señora." In which two... More

[☘︎]
[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[☘︎]

[25]

7.1K 337 422
By cochorei_

"Can you let go of me now?" You asked the shapeshifter for the twentieth time that afternoon.

His response was only tightening his arms around your waist before burying his face on your shoulder further.

You let out an exasperated groan, hands holding handle of the heated pan and the spatula as you continued to stir the broth of the macaroni soup.

Even though you kissed your husband to shut him up and comfort him.

Camilo still hasn't let go of you ever since you came back from the market, for some unknown reason, he got scared and decided to cry instead of looking for you on the town. 

You wouldn't blame him though, you also left the cottage without telling where you are going so it's partly your fault too but you didn't want to wake him up besides you didn't expect that you'll be on the market that long.

Although thirty minutes aren't that long for you, Camilo just got attacked by his anxiety and insecurities.

"Mi amor, you might get hurt so please let go for ten minutes." You stated as you pat his arm.

"You wouldn't go anywhere right?" He murmured against your shoulder which only made you let out another sigh before nodding your head.

"Of course, I'll just prepare the table so take a seat and I'll join you after this, okay?" You kissed his cheek and he let go of your waist.

He slowly made his way over to the table, he took it upon himself to place down the bowls on the table along with spoon and the glass. He watched you picked up the pot from the stove and hurriedly carried it to the table then placing it down on a folded cloth above the table.

You shot him a thankful smile before sitting down beside him, the shapeshifter didn't waste anytime to wrap his arms around your waist again and pulled you closer to him.

The inferiority and anxiety that he felt earlier is still there but the feeling of your warmth between his arms make the heaviness from his chest vanish into thin air.

You just let him do what he wants and proceed to pour some broth on your bowl along with his.

"Should I feed you?" You asked, joking just to make him feel better but when he squeezed your body and nodded his head made you tensed up.

"Yes please? If it's not much of a trouble." He whispered from your shoulder.

"I was just joking but okay." You couldn't stop the breathy laugh that escaped your mouth as you stir the macaroni from his bowl.

The shapeshifter raised his head away from your shoulder and opened his mouth as you feed him a spoonful of macaroni. The sight before you made your heart melt because he looked so adorable with his cheeks looking so squishy like that.

He swallowed the macaroni and opened his mouth again, you could only roll your eyes at his childish antics before feeding him more.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

The two of you are now walking around the town, visiting the stores and stalls that you haven't visited yet while Camilo brought almost everything that he will see if he think that it will compliment your natural beauty.

The sun is already setting, and the ambience began to form a light colour of gold and roses up in the sky.

Camilo wouldn't let go of your hand ever since the two of you left the cottage, he would only let go of you if you'll pick up something that caught your attention but he'll let it stay on your waist.

He would wrap his arm around you in a protective manner so the men that would look at your direction would get the hint that you are already a taken woman which is— by him.

He is glad that you didn't question his weird behavior, although you would raise your eyebrows at him before continuing walking and shopping around the market.

He carried all the things that you have brought which is not that much, it's only a few fabrics, accessories and more food for the two of you.

He slid his hand on your hand again, leaving a firm squeeze as the two of you walked down the familiar path towards the cottage that the two of you had been staying in for almost a week.

A smiled appeared on his face when he glanced at you and saw you were already yawning while covering your mouth to keep it in, the tears gathered at the corner of your eyes because your squeeze them shut.

"Tired?" He asked, his voice is low compared to a whisper because he doesn't want to startle you.

His eyes caught how you nodded your head in his peripheral vision and it only made him smile wider as he squeezed your hand again.

Comfortable silence dawned upon the two of you, the cheery laughter of the townsfolk can be heard as the two madrigals walker passed them. Camilo would tug you closer to him if a man can be seen in front of your path and he would move closer to you if he'll someone in his path.

He didn't want anyone to bump into you, the sudden feeling of wanting to protect you overpowered his whole being as he continued what he's doing.

Luckily, you were too tired to say anything nor notice it and he was thankful for it, he can't deal for another embarrassment to be engraved in his mind.

The view of the cottage soon came into and Camilo physically brightened up then he quickly turned his head to you, a smile adoring his golden brown complexion.

"[Name], can you buy us something already cooked to eat? So you don't have to cook once we arrived at home." The shapeshifter asked as he caressed the back of your palm to get your attention.

"Sure." You agreed without hesitation, you pulled your hand away from his and he immediately run towards the cottage.

Just drop the things off at the table and then run back to [name]. Camilo stated mentally.

He opened the door, his footsteps are quick and quiet as he reached the table then he placed down the things that you two brought for the day before bolting out of the house and slamming the door shut behind him.

I don't want to leave her alone because she might be getting hit on— His eyes widened when he saw a man approached you from behind.

You raised your eyebrow at the stranger and proceeded to ignore him because the delicious scent of the food caught your attention more besides, you have no interest on somone who looked so suspicious, the relief and happiness in his chest swelled proudly as he quickly stomped his way towards you.

"Mi amor!" He made sure to yell it extra loudly so the stranger would back away and surely, the man did back away from you when you looked at Camilo.

He walked passed the guy and immediately wrapped his arms around your waist, he placed a quick yet passionate kiss on your lips before he turned to the stranger who watched the whole thing unfold before him.

"Is there something that you want from my wife, Señor?" He asked with a polite smile.

"U-uhh.. Nothing-"

"Good then please leave." Camilo happily cut off the man's response and he smiled wider when the stranger did leave them alone.

"Seriously, Camilo?" The exaggeration on your voice made the shapeshifter turn to you, hazel eyes blinking slowly.

"What?" He asked with innocent tone on his voice and an innocent look on his face.

You shook your head and let out a sigh before turning way from him making the man smile wider as he only tightened his arms around you.

This is better. He buried his face on your shoulder, sighing in content.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

Posting this before I get busy for the rest of the day.

I hope y'all liked this one! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.2K 16
"𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑜~" "𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑎" Y/n L/n and Camilo Madrigal have known each other since they were children. Y/n's family lov...
9.3K 259 20
As the madrigals rule the Encanto with their awesome gifts, another family formed by y/n and her father try to live up to their lives with their assi...
5.5K 244 40
A certain shape shifter has a liking to you but your family hates his. When your parents agree to an arranged marriage to steal the miracle candle, t...
11.2K 272 32
|--🦎--| A carefree flirt who has to be anyone but himself. A stubborn know-it-all with a bold attitude and a big secret. |--🦎--| Y/N's family had l...