Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

By Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... More

Disclaimer
1. Momma At A Young Age
2. Cutest Paradox
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
7. World War Infinity
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
20. You're Not My Jungkook!
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
31. Drunk Witch
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
38. The Fox And The Rabbit
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
49. A Message
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

37. Horny Bunny

2.1K 94 111
By Causers

Warning: Sensual content ahead (According to me)
Suggestion: Play 'House of Cards' Piano Version after the flashback part. (Artist - Piano Tribute Players)

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

A FEW HOURS PRIOR

"Hyung? What are those?"

Taehyung stopped in the doorway, "What do you mean?"

"I meant, what are those bottles for?" Jungkook pointed towards the two green bottles in Taehyung's hands and one black bottle under his arm.

"Oh these?" He snickered looking at those, "These are, drinks." He clicked his tongue at the end to give his words a special effect.

Jungkook watched as his Hyung scrambled to the living room and dumped the bottles there. He saw a white bottle in another Taehyung's another arm before he placed it down.

"What is that?" He gestured towards the white bottle.

"This is my dear, is a hair dye." Taehyung shook his shoulders but the younger was still confused.

"Why...a hair dye?"

"You ask too many questions!" So Taehyung dragged, literally dragged Jungkook to the bathroom. He made him bend his neck over to the sink and smirked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Hyung, what is written over there?" Jungkook asked with his gaze fixed on the label of the bottle.

"You dunno how to read?"

"Eh?"

"Gosh, seems like you need a teacher. I know a guy who can teach you and has a lot of patience, unlike me, so he'll help you read later. Now let's just focus on dying your hair first!" Getting excited, he poured water over the younger's head and applied the liquid on his hair.

"But I thought you wanted my hair purple?" Jungkook quirked an eyebrow.

"Well, purple makes a man...less masculine and I thought your original hair colour was better, now here we are." He answered scrubbing the roots of his hair with the shampoo.

"I like the purple and wanted it to last a little longer! And isn't it bad for my scalp? And what about the money you spent on it?" He whined making the elder chuckle.

"Jeez, you are annoying. And it's money lad, it comes and goes. Might as well as spend all of it I have because hell doesn't let money come in there." He chuckled at the last part but somehow it didn't reach his eyes.

"As you say." He huffed out, reluctantly obeying for his hair to be dyed black. Taehyung deliberately put some foam in his eyes causing Jungkook to groan in irritation.

"Hyung~"

"Oopsie!"

-

Jungkook was dying off his hair with a towel when they both entered the living room. It was around noon and both of their stomachs rumbled.

"What are those dinosaur noises? Didn't you eat breakfast?" He asked sitting down on the chair.

"Nah, was too tired to do so."

"Well, do wanna read basic alphabets?" Taehyung suggested popping open a bottle of Soju.

"Sure...?" He answered but it sounded more like a question.

"Then bring a pen and a paper." He commanded pouring the glasses with the liquid.

Nodding, Jungkook dashed into Yeonhee's room and picked out a piece of paper and a pen before barreling back to Taehyung who was already taking a sip from his glass.

He wrote something on the paper and pushed it back towards the younger, "These are the basic alphabets, revise them until I come back." He ordered him and ran out of the room.

Bewildered, he took the paper and flipped it upside down and even saw it from different angles but he couldn't understand a thing. By the time he was done examining all the ridges on the paper, Taehyung came back holding a bunch of snacks in his arms.

"Did you get familiar with the characters?" Jungkook shrugged.

"Anyway, let's get this evening started! Studying becomes more easier when you're drunk!" Taehyung offered him a glass and he gingerly took it.

"For knowledge!" Both of them clinked their glasses with the sun finally turning orange.

-

Taehyung shook his head and blinked his eyes rapidly trying to keep them open. Jungkook was rubbing his nose while being passed out on the floor with the empty glass still in his hand.

"HOw aRe yOu handling?" Taehyung asked burping.

"Hmm, pretty good." Jungkook hummed.

"YOu draNk 75% oF the bOttle yeT yOu're sOber?!" He shrieked.

"I guess, yeah." Jungkook looked at the clock, "It'll be eight soon and here we are sleeping around like homeless persOns."

"ShiT, eight!?" Taehyung screeched causing Jungkook to look at him confusedly.

"Yeah, why?"

He scrambled to his legs and grabbed all the wrapper of the snacks they ate, "Yeonhee would be coming come soon and I absolutely do not want to get my ass kicked the second time!" Saying this, he sprinted out of the door his hiccups still showing through the hallways.

"Wait Hyung-" Jungkook stopped himself because he knew that there wasn't any point in stopping him.

Suddenly, felt very hot so he took of his shirt and ruffled his hair. Sweat droplets landed on the floor before they were squished under the feet of Jungkook who grabbed the black bottle of wine and headed towards Yeonhee's room.

He couldn't read so obviously he couldn't decipher the French writings printed in a very fancy font. Thinking it was another Soju bottle, he poured himself a glass to feel 'royal' as he always saw in the movies.

Humming in satisfaction, he slided into the room taking a sip from the glass. Feeling the sour taste, he scrunched up his face but that feeling was pleasurable nevertheless.

Sometimes, the bitter pain has the sweetest taste.

PRESENT

"H-Hey Kook." Yeonhee cautiously dropped her bag on the floor while Jungkook's eyes were on her the whole time, "What were you doing?" She asked even though she knew what he was doing.

Jungkook just raised his Bordeaux glass in response.

"I see you're quite enjoying yourself, aren't you?" She inched closer trying her best not to get affected by his exposed self.

"Very." He smiled. He watched her with squinted eyes as she made herself comfortable on the bed, just near his feet.

"Mind telling me where did you get all of these?" She asked, her questioning side coming in front.

"Someone gifted it to me." He gazed at the glass, twirling it lazily between his fingers. Yeonhee's inside were drying up in fear that if he dropped even a little bit of the wine in the bed, the stain wouldn't come off.

"Oh really? Who?" She felt the silky and smooth texture of the satin fabric. The sheet wrapped itself around her hand as if on touch. The crimson colour of the sheet depicted something sinful yet it showed a slight tinge of softness. The colour were the thorns and the texture was the rose petal.

"It's better if you're kept in the dark." He stated taking a slow slip from the glass. A drop of wine escaped his mouth and was now making its way down his chin and on his chest.

Feeling thirsty as ever, Yeonhee's eyes traveled south following the reducing droplet. Jungkook quirked an eyebrow seeing her clouded gaze. He felt a tingling sensation between his legs because of the way she was staring at him.

"Like what you see?" She snapped out of the state. Even though she wasn't drunk, her cheeks were even redder than his. She avoided his stare and looked at all possible directions except his face.

Putting the glass aside, the boy leaned closer to her. So close that even the tip of his nose was grazing hers. His eyes roamed around her features and unknowingly, Yeonhee grabbed the sheets harshly causing the fabric to crumple up within her touch.

Jungkook took a tuft of her hair and gently sniffed on it while keeping his eyes on her face all the time. Yeonhee gulped as he breathed over it and smiled gliding his fingers trough her hair.

"Hmm, you smell pretty nice."

"I-"

"Shh." He placed his index finger over her lips and that single touch was enough to shut her up. "Do you know how much I missed you over the day? It was agonizing waiting for every second to pass but thankfully, I had company today."

Her breath hitched seeing him talk with such deep pitch. This was definitely not the guy from yesterday or the toddler she 'rescued' from the dumpster. This was something else. Perhaps, the alcohol gave him more boldness. She admits, she did some pretty stupid stuff when she was drunk.

"Who was that company?" Yeonhee slided her hand inside his hair and gently tugged at it. She wanted to know who gave him these bottles and what's better for a human to spill the tea other than playing their own game?

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked completely ignoring the question.

"I'm doing want you're doing." She replied.

"So...we're doing each other?" Yeonhee's eyes widened at the words so she quickly slapped her hand over his mouth. The force caused him to tumble back and crash into the soft pillow. She was right on top of him with one of her hands clamped on his lips and the other on his chest for the support to stand still. Jungkook was now holding her hips, supporting her so she doesn't fall on him.

"Don't talk dirty." She warned him.

"Aren't you the one dirty here?" She didn't get what he meant but then it clicked. She was sitting on top of Jungkook junior. She quickly got off and adjusted her attire but he just laughed at her.

"You're so cute when you blush, makes me wanna take you now!" He said chuckling while Yeonhee's eyes widened like saucers.

"W-What did you just say?!"

"You heard me hun, you heard me crystal clear." He laid back on the headboard. Yeonhee sat back down with her finger accusingly pointed towards him.

"You! Go back to being innocent! The alcohol is doing wonders to you!" She spat out.

Sneakily, Jungkook wrapped his hand over the satin sheets while biting his lips seductively, "Do you really want me to?"

Yeonhee was in a paradox, she wanted the innocent and cuddly self back but she can't deny that she was enjoying this playful side of him. She wanted him to wear off the alcohol but at the same time, she didn't.

"Look at you being all careful with the choices. You must really like it, no?" He jerked the sheets towards himself causing her to be thrown over him. He placed a leg over hers to lock her in his embrace in case she tries to escape. He grabbed the glass from the side table and gestured her to take a sip.

She was reluctant to do so but the glare he was giving was enough for her to be persuaded. He deliberately kept the glass higher so she had to arch her neck to drink the wine. She looked at him and placed her palm on his naked chest, enough to climb up and drink since she was freaking locked by him.

Like a snake, she took a ginger sip and Jungkook being Jungkook took the opportunity and snuggled his face in her neck and kissed the area under her earlobe. Yeonhee choked on the liquid and was violently coughing. Jungkook blew on her head and her exposed neck, helping her to come back from her coughing pit.

Jungkook roamed his hands around her figure and sniffed her scent. Feeling ticklish, she covered her neck but Jungkook pushed her chin upwards forcefully. He let his tattooed fingers graze on the skin and Yeonhee felt dizzy all of a sudden.

He constantly blew on the skin and placed small pecks on her chin, her jawline, her cheekbone, her throat and her collarbone. She shivered and eventually let her elbows go extremely weak and fall. Her entire weight was on her arms which were loosely dropping over his shoulders. Jungkook smirked seeing her tired expression but she never noticed it.

Both of their faces were just millimetres close, one wrong move and their lips would meet. He teased her by attaching his forehead with hers and tightening his grip around her waist.

Sweat droplets were getting collected on his forehead but he did nothing wipe them. His hot breath fanned over hers and Yeonhee swore she never felt this weak before.

"J-Jungkook..." Yeonhee stared at his black eyes that had a mischievous glint in them. She closed her things on instinct when she felt his large hands holding her waist.

"Yeah sweetheart?" He pretended innocence on purpose and giggled seeing the annoyed expression on her face.

Her brain was in a mess, she couldn't think straight and whenever she tried to do so, her mind always went in the gutter. She clenched her teeth trying to put a stop to the increasing arousal. She sighed her nails in his shoulders and surprisingly, he didn't even flinch. Jungkook casually watched her fighting with her conscience and desires while taking a sip from the glass.

When the transparent material met with Jungkook's lips, Yeonhee didn't want anything else than be the glass he's drinking from now. He tilted his glass more causing the liquid to gush down rapidly. She gulped her own drool seeing his Adam's apple bobbing up and down and the breath that escaped his lips when he was finished. He slammed the glass back down on the table causing her to snap out of her thoughts.

"You wanted to say something?" He raised his eyebrow in anticipation. The position was allowing her cleavage to be exposed to his hungry eyes. He licked his lips, grasping tighter on her waist to try to hold his self control a little while longer.

Yeonhee followed his gaze and something clicked in her mind. She parted her legs and sat on his stomach, the friction was doing nothing to help her excitement. Her knees were on the either side of his waist as she clicked her tongue.

Toes curling, she leaned in, her nose touching his skin as it traveled across his cheekbone and to his ear. She nibbed gently on his earlobe, her fingers feeling every ridge of his skin. Jungkook's eyes closed on their own feeling the trickly hair gliding down his face.

"Nothing." She breathed out before jumping off of him. He chuckled seeing her casually fixing her clothes as if nothing happened.

Jungkook hopped down from the bed and ran towards her when she was about to open the door to get out. He grabbed her and spun her around and then slammed her to the wall.

He lowered himself to stare at the pair of petrified, "You're playing a dangerous game." He smirked.

Even before she could say something snarky in return, she felt something soft slamming on her lips.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 12.2K 37
"Don't you all dare touch me! I hate you all!!" ... "Oh come on, it's not like we're some strangers, besides you're our babysitter..." In which a gir...
178K 7.1K 46
{completed} >--> >--> <--<< *this was my first fanfic and it's in 1st POV, if you don't like this you can check my other hybrid story that one is in...
67.5K 2.5K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...