The lost of brothers 2

By nineturtlemates

Takes place after the lost of brothers The Hamato family are back With new adventures Read to find out mor... More

Prolougue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 32

37 3 0
By nineturtlemates

Shredder looks out the window as his henchmen start getting ready.

He knows that Rosela and Ezra are going to be telling the Hamatos everything and he's counting on that.

"Master, the foot is almost ready. So are Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko" Takeshi informs Shredder.

"Good. Get the machine ready. The Hamatos will be here soon, so will Rosela and Ezra" Shredder says and Takeshi nods.

"Check on the Family before you leave" Shredder adds.

"Yes, Master," Takeshi says.

Shredder looks at his hands that turn to electricity in his fingers.

He grins evilly.

Time to commence the plan.

*At the Hamatos*

"So shredder plans to use Mikey's power to take over New York and turn it to a place he could rule over?" Leo ask.

"Yea. Once his plan is complete, he'll take over the whole world" Rose answers.

"There's gotta be a way to stop him," Ashely says.

"There could be but it is risky," Rose said.

"Then let's get started on planning," Leo says.

Time for a plan of attack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.8K 13
(WARNING: CONTAINS ZOOTOPIA SPOLERS.) Chief Bogo and Benjamin Clawhauser weren't really close before. But things kinda... Changed recently.
279K 11.7K 74
bigntaesty has requested to send you a message Warnings: ♥ Bad words ♥ Lots of dirty jokes Start: 171010 End: 180325 © https-loon...
2.7K 106 12
I love you Simple yet complicated Protecting the person you love might be easy inside your head but it is also a between life and death mission Fight...
29.6K 1.1K 12
Peter's marriage is going down south. He only married his easily tempered husband because of the child they created together by accident. He goes ou...