ร‘๐—…๐”พเจฎโ”ฌโงฟัษŒโฒ†ะฉแฅจฤ”ษŒ ฮ™ฮ™ ๐žณโฒ†โ”ฌฤ” แดฏ๐—…๏ฟฝ...

By notanaccident

๐•ด๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–, ๐•ฌ ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š ๐–‹๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–“๐–Š๐–๐–™ ๐“—๐–†๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–ž๐–Š. ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–‘... More

๐•ฐ๐–ƒ๐•ฟ๐•ฐ๐•น๐•ฏ๐•ฐ๐•ฏ ๐•พ๐–€๐•ธ๐•ธ๐•ฌ๐•ฝ๐–„
๐•ฎ๐•ฌ๐•พ๐•ฟ
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
"๐•น๐•ฐ๐–๐•ฐ๐•ฝ ๐•ธ๐•ฐ๐•ฐ๐•ฟ ๐–„๐•บ๐–€๐•ฝ ๐•ณ๐•ฐ๐•ฝ๐•บ๐•ฐ๐•พ"
"๐•ฌ๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ด ๐–˜๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰: '๐–‚๐–๐–”๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–œ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–”๐–›, ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–’๐–”๐–’'๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ณ๐–”๐–Š'"
"๐“—๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–ž๐–Š๐–†๐–! ๐•ฌ๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–š๐–•๐–•๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜?"
๐•พ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹ ๐•ท๐–”๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•พ๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฟ๐–š๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–—
๐•ญ๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ 101
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž
"๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ด ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐– ๐–™๐–” ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—?"
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‰ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–• ๐•ฌ๐–‰๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ท๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฎ๐–”๐–”๐–๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–‚๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐–’ ๐–Œ๐–” ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–‡๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–‡๐–‡๐–ž
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š
๐–€๐•พ๐•ญ๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–“๐–Œ๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‰
๐•ญ๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ 201
๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‹
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–”๐–—๐–Œ๐–†๐–“๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š
๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž
๐–‚๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฌ๐–•๐–๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–’๐–˜
๐•ป๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–Ÿ๐–† ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‰๐–†๐–ž ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–Š๐–—
๐•น๐–”๐–™ ๐–‰๐–—๐–ž ๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–˜๐–Š
๐•ท๐–†๐–—๐–•๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ท๐–†๐–œ๐–ž๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–‰
๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’?
๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–•๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•
๐•ญ๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–ž ๐–‡๐–Š๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–”๐–— ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ

๐•ถ๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–”๐–—

914 31 22
By notanaccident

William was sitting on a couch in Kate's office space, solving a Rubik's cube. The space was not decorated heavily, usual to the blue-eyed vigilante's taste. The chocolate brown walls fit the minimalist yet luxurious aesthetic. Massive floor-to-ceiling glass panels were what decorated the north side of the office, which was where the doorway was. The glass was so clear, one could mistake it for not existing at all, if not for the large chrome handlebars. The whole space screamed 'Rich-but-not-a-show-off". 

Now solving a Rubik's cube was not the only thing the vampire was doing. No, he was currently watching Clint, as he ploughed through the large crowd of NYC Larpers, that tried to attack him, thinking they even had a fighting chance against the former assassin. Of course, there was no real reason for him to spy on Clint, but the shit was just too damn, funny and he was bored anyway. 

His attention was pulled out by Kate, who had entered, with a phone pressed to her ear, and a panic-stricken face. 

"Depends who's asking." 

"This is detective Caudle of the New York Police Department asking."

The Billionaire Vigilante's eyes widened considerably under his spectacles. Why was the NYPD calling Kate? 

"Then it depends What you're asking?", she replied, trying not to spill anything that could put the police on her back as well. Dealing with the Tracksuit mafia was difficult enough. The whiskey-brown eyed boy had put aside and was now fully listening to the conversation/interrogation going down in front of him. 

"I'm asking if this is Kate Bishop.", he pressed on. 

"Uh...um, y-yeah, it is.", she stuttered, and William grimaced at her nervousness. 

"Miss Bishop, can you come down to the station so we could have a chat." 

"Uh, sir, I'm....I'm sort of unclear as to what the ru-rules are here." He gave the woman a look which basically commanded her to stop stuttering. "Am...Am I able to, uh, ask what....this...this is regarding?", her continued nervousness caused him to let out a low sigh, and the interrogatee to roll her eyes. It wasn't like he was being questioned here. 

"Miss Bishop, I'm pretty sure you are aware, but I'm going to ask it just in case. Are you aware of your apartment being set on fire last night?" 

Outside, Jack was conversing with a couple of employees, and his to be stepdaughter wanted to question him about what he was doing. But she couldn't exactly do that, when she herself was being questioned. 

"Yeah...Yeah, I-I'm aware. Totally. Why?" 

"You don't sound so upset about it.", he pointed out inquisitively.  

She clicked her tongue in nervousness. It was evident she was not good at lying. Her mouth ran dry, pupils dilated and pulse quickened. 

"That'.........That's because, well," she chuckles, feigning innocence, "I-I wasn't home when the fire started. So thankfully I'm, uh, I'm fine.", she spoke. William's frown deepened. She hadn't answered his question. If the detective would take this incident seriously, he might be able to link Kate to the Ronin suit. And the only way to save her from rotting in a federal prison for the rest of her life, would be for Clint to reveal himself as the Ronin, or to make everyone forget Kate ever existed. And neither of those options were viable. 

"Mind telling me, where you were when the fire started?" 

William was vigorously pointing at himself, knowing that without his help, Kate would probably blow her cover in the next 2 minutes. 

"I..Uh, I was at my friend's place. We were hanging out." 

"Can I have the name and number of this friend of yours?"  

He quickly snatched the phone from her grasp, and placed it against his ear. 

"Hello, Detective Caudle, this is William Stark speaking, the friend.", he stated the last part bitterly. 

"Mr. Stark. Was Miss Kate Bishop at your apartment last night?"

"Yes she just said that. Or are you hard of hearing?" A chuckle came through. 

"Mr. Stark, I have to ask. Are you and Miss Bishop romantically involved?" 

"I don't believe that that question is important to your investigation, nor are we obligated to disclose that information." The nervous talker, was in awe at how the boy in front of him was handling the cops. I mean he was trained by two spies, and a 100 year old soldier, for crying out loud. What did she expect?   

"Very Well."

"Now, I have to ask, detective.", he said, echoing what the interrogator said to him a few moments ago, "Why are you wasting your, mine and everyone else's time, questioning Miss Bishop, about her apartment that burned down, instead of, I don't know, chasing down leads." 

"This is standard operating procedure, Mr. Stark. We just need her to come in and give a statement for the record. So I would suggest not to tell us how to do our jobs." 

"Well, she's currently at work. So, perhaps we could schedule a meeting some time later?", he asked, putting him on speaker. 

"How about tomorrow morning, after work?" Kate nodded her head. 

"Yeah that'd be great, detective. S-See you tomorrow.", Kate spoke out, making the young Stark, roll her eyes at her messing even this up. The line beeped, signaling that the NYPD detective had cut the call. 

William looked at her in exasperation. 

"We need to work on your lying skills.", he commented as he handed her phone back.

"wE NeEd tO woRk On yOur LyInG sKiLLs. I'm sorry I didn't have the pleasure to be trained by the freaking Avengers.", she mocked him. 

"You really wanna do this right now?" Kate just folded her arms across her chest, with a pout on her lips, which in the brunette boy's opinion, looked adorable. He abruptly started tickling her, shocking her, but also making her cry out in laughter. 

Kate was now lying on the couch, with William, hovering over her, and tickling her sides. Soon their laughter died down, and was replaced by absolute. 

They stared into each other's eyes intently, mesmerized and captivated, while their hearts raced at the speed of sound. Kate's stomach was doing mare flips than a professional gymnast. 

William glanced down at her lips, making her suck in a breath, nervousness and excitement bubbling within her. 

They were brought out of their moment, by a loud ringing, that came from the billionaire Vigilante's phone. They both got up and cleared their throats. He pulled out his phone, and glanced at the caller id, which read the retired Avenger's name.

"What's up?", he questioned, accepting the call. 

"I got the suit." 

"Yeah, I saw. Did you enjoy Larping?" 

"As a matter of fact I did. Anyways, I'm gonna do a little catch-and-release, to clear Kate's name from the suit. Now I would have done this myself, but having a vampire by my side wouldn't hurt. So, you in?" 

"Great. I'll text you the location.", he said and ended the call. The vampire turned back to the newbie Vigilante and sighed. 

"I gotta go. Clint needs my help. Stay here. And when you're leaving, hail a cab with a fake name. Keep your face covered. And go straight to the safe house. No detours."

"Yeah got it.", she nodded her head, a pang of sadness at the thought of William leaving. 

"Give me your phone.", he said. 

"My cell phone?"

"Yeah.", she handed it to him. 

He put his number in and dialed it. A few moments later, his own cell phone buzzed, and he picked it up and declined the call. Handing the phone back to her, he said, "Now we have each other's numbers. I'll keep in touch."

"Cool." 

"Great." 

They just stood there, looking at each other, his eyes morphed, wanting to be in each other's presence a little longer. Then, albeit reluctantly, William turned around and left the office. 

What the two vigilantes did not know, was that after tonight, there troubles would only escalate. 

A/N: "Could you find a way to let me down slowly,   A little sympathy I hope you can show me." 

Lol who needs a life when you have Wattpad. 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what part was your favourite. 

I need ship names too. So let me know. 

Did any of you catch my Tenet reference?👀

Feel free to point out any mistakes I made in this chapter, or how I could improve my writing, which was the whole reason I started writing in the first place. Just please don't be a dick about it. 

Please don't be a silent reader, Votes and Comments are always appreciated. 

Stay happy and healthy. 

Peewoop. 

-M 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 43 11
"๐จ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ...
257K 7.2K 22
โ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
1M 45.3K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s
129K 3.8K 32
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ (๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ๐ž' ๏ฟฝ...