๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ // Izana x Reader

By deinieru_desu

Home is not a place. Home is a person. A Kurokawa Izana (Tokyo Revengers) x Fem! Reader Short Story More

๐Š๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

16

3.5K 164 84
By deinieru_desu

Chifuyu.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," Chifuyu greets you as he hands you coffee and a box of doughnuts.

"What's this for?" You ask, letting him in.

As discussed, you both went back to the shrine at 12 and reported to Mikey. No one found a clue so searching will be continued later. Mikey told everyone to rest because today will be a long day. You all will not stop until you find Izana.

"I thought that maybe you're tired and maybe... you can't sleep. I'm right, aren't I?" he settles himself on your sofa. "I'm sure you're tired physically, mentally and emotionally."

"Is that an enough reason to tire yourself too?" you ask, sipping the coffee he gave you. He, as well, drinks the coffee he bought for himself.

"It's not tiring. I can't sleep too."

"It's 3 AM, Chifuyu. Isn't your mother worried about you?"

"About that," he slightly scratches his nape while awkwardly chuckling. "I lied that I am going to sleep with Baji-san."

"So you went through all of that trouble because of me?"

"Not because of you, but it is indeed for you," he grins at you and picks up a doughnut. "I was thinking that maybe you want to continue searching immediately."

"And if I do?"

"I'll come with you. I just told Baji-san that women should be accompanied by men so I'm not backing down."

"I can handle myself, you know."

"Okay, fine. I also want to find Takemichi immediately and talk to Izana."

"You should've said that earlier. You didn't have to sweet talk me."

"Sorry about that," he chuckles once again. "Let's continue searching after finishing these."

You wondered what might be happening to them. You know you are fooling yourself into thinking that Izana hasn't done anything bad to them but it is the only way to keep yourself calm. You don't want to stress yourself too much so you try to distract yourself away from these thoughts.

Body aches and weakness isn't even a part of your vocabulary. Even though you haven't sleep all night, you think you still have energy enough for another week of searching.

After eating, you both head out and choose a random place to search. The darkness wasn't even a factor to stop you. Chifuyu made sure he was holding you right so you wouldn't be in danger.

Hours passed and still nothing. The sun is slowly rising so you have to go back to the shrine to meet with the rest. When you arrived, you noticed more people came. Nahoya's twin, Takemichi's friends and the guy who looks like a girl from the other division.

Mikey announces the task once again for the newcomers. He told everyone that by the end of the day, if no one finds Izana, he will have to give up and report his brother to the police. And of course, for him, it is the worst thing he would do to his brother, especially because Izana just started becoming close to them.

Newcomers pair up too and you were assigned to a different place. Now, it has been expanded out of Tokyo too. You and Chifuyu are assigned to scout Kanagawa, which was where the Tenjiku started.

Before you go, Mikey asked to talk to you. You waited for everyone to leave, as well as Chifuyu, before you start the conversation with Mikey. Chifuyu waits for you at his motorcycle.

"I'm going to be serious about this," Mikey says, giving off a serious and scary vibe. "I can't assure you that Izana didn't do anything to your parents. I want to ask you to spare him and forgive him but I would be too selfish to do that. Yu-chin talked to me last night. She told me how your parents meant to you and how Izana meant to you. If you ever choose your parents and want to abandon your friendship with Izana, I would be sad but I won't be disappointed. You can decide what you want to do after we finish this mission. Do what you think is right."

"Mikey-kun, it's too early to give up on him," you reply, tightening your grip on your arm. "Izana is kind. Deep inside him lies the kindness he's been meaning to hide. He does this because he doesn't want to get hurt. He is not a bad guy if we treat him with love."

Mikey scoffs. "Now, I can see why he seems so interested on you."

"What do you mean?"

"Please take care of my brother, (L/N)-san," Mikey bows, which earned a flinch from you. You have no idea what he is doing. "If we ever retrieve them safely, please look after him. I'm sure he'll submit to you."

"O-okay," you step back a little to give him space. "I'm hoping for the best outcome."

"Mmm," Mikey taps your shoulder before running to Draken, shouting his name excitedly. This is how Mikey hides the pain he feels.

You approached Chifuyu after talking to Mikey.

"You hungry?" he asks, fixing his position. He wears his helmet and gestures you to come closer to him. "Wanna grab breakfast before we search Kanagawa?"

"Let's just eat there," you say, walking closer to him.

He fixes your hair before putting on the helmet gently and nicely. He makes sure that no hair strand will irritate your face. After that, you hop on the back and he drives you.

Upon arriving, you look around the area full of crowd. Another unfamiliar place for you. As said earlier, Chifuyu buys breakfast for the both of you before you started searching.

"Have you ever think what is going on Izana's mind?" Chifuyu asks, leading you into a more quiet place where abandoned buildings were. These are mostly the setting where the abduction takes place :)

"I can't predict him but I kinda understand him," you answer, remembering your conversations with Izana. "Maybe a little bit."

"Is he twisted?" Chifuyu asks jokingly.

"A little bit," he earns a serious response from you. "First, he seems to avoid getting super attached to people. Maybe because he doesn't want to be left alone again. He's super defensive and he uses a mean personality to keep people away from him. Second, I think he is also soft and a loving person. He doesn't show it much but he is caring, especially to Emma. When Yume-chan asked me to visit them, I saw him helping Emma to walk again. That's sweet."

"So being terrible is his way to protect his feelings?"

"Yeah, atleast, that's what I think. He doesn't seem to hate people, he just can't accept them too quickly. Lastly, I just want to say that making fun of him is the best bonding we ever had. I wish I can still make fun of him after this."

"Do you like Izana?" Chifuyu asks softly and slowly.

"Yes," you answer simply without any malice. "I want to be closer to him. I want him to treat me like a family too. I want to make him feel like he's not alone, just like how Yume-chan made me feel."

"No, I meant romantically," Chifuyu's voice descends as he speaks.

You chuckle. "Why are you asking?" You look at him and he seems serious. "Okay, I'm not sure. I haven't think of him in that way."

"Are you sure you're not denying it?"

"Why would I deny my feelings?" you shake your head. "I would never lie to myself. I'm honestly... atleast not head over heels for him."

Chifuyu laughs. "Is that your way of confessing?"

"Can we stop talking about feelings?"

You aren't lying. You haven't think of Izana in a romantic way. You just want to be sweet to become closer to him. But now that Chifuyu mentioned it, you are suddenly confused.

You feel yourself blushing while thinking of him. Does that mean Chifuyu is right? You like Izana and you just haven't notice it yet? Does that mean you have to confess and tell Izana how you really feel?

"You're denying it, (Y/N)." Chifuyu says. "Look, if you really... like really really like him, tell him as soon as possible, before he begins to like someone else."

Chifuyu's mood drop is accompanied by the weather. Small droplets of rain starts to fall faster. Now, you have to find a shed to stay on. Chifuyu grabs your hand and brings you to a small tunnel.

"We should stay here. We might get sick. That's worse."

Silence took over your atmosphere. Chifuyu doesn't seem to be in a mood for conversation. He looks away and taps his finger on his legs, like he want to get out of there as soon as possible.

You shrug the thought of letting Chifuyu have peace.

"Hey," you call, making him look at you. "You asked me yesterday how I fight, right?"

"...yes, why?"

"Wanna fight?" you ask, seriously. "I have fought members of Toman and no one won against me yet. Maybe you have a chance."

"What?" Chifuyu tilts his head. He kinda has an idea what fight you are talking about. "Does that mean 1st Division members were telling the truth?"

"What truth?"

"I thought it was just a rumor. A female member invites people to have a 1v1 match. No one won against her."

You grin at him. "That's just a hobby. I don't beat them up though. The rules are simple."

"Okay, tell me. I'll be the first winner then."

"The first one to bleed loses. The first one to get out of this... here," you point out the end of the tunnel. "and here loses."

"Bleed? So you want to involve blood?"

"I meant if I punch you on your lip and it bleeds, you lose... except if you still want to continue."

"Deal. I won't go easy on you."

Both of you stand up and stretch. You look over to your opponent. He's the first vice captain you would fight. You hope this would go well and after you fight, the rain stops too.

Both of you waits for each other to charge in but no one does. This makes you both laugh. In the end Chifuyu decides to attack you first. You just did what you normally do, dodge him then counterattack.

Chifuyu basically did the first attack to see how you will react. Now, he is sure that he can't take you easily.

The friendly battle makes you both sweaty and out of breath. You make sure that you defend yourself well and attack him. Chifuyu is impressed by your fighting talent. Now, he's not curious why Mikey made you a member.

"(Y/N)?" you turn to look at speaker.

You and Chifuyu immediately approach Kakucho who is standing outside the tunnel, wet. He looks terrified.

"Are you okay?" you ask, pulling him in. "What are you doing out in the rain?"

"What are you doing here?" Kakucho asks back. "Who is he?"

"We're looking for Izana. You were with him, weren't you?" You straightforwardly say. "You have to help Izana. Take us to him."

"I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.9K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
47.7K 1.7K 14
Ever wonder what would happen if Kurokawa Izana had a lover by his side keeping him sane in some part and sense Someone that he see as an equal The...
11K 233 17
"we're from two different classes, and yet i've never been able to connect with someone the way i do with you." ๐ž๐ข๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ...
452K 20K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...