Apocalypse Forever | Five Har...

由 BlueBooks016

BOOK 1 On the 12th Hour of October 1st ,1989 . 43 women around the world gave birth . The unusual fact about... 更多

Authors Note
Chapter 1 : Prolougue
Chapter 2 : Day 2; The Aftermath of the Apocalypse
Chapter 3 : The Hideout
Chapter 4 : Day 44 ; The Boy
Chapter 5 : Number 5
Chapter 6 : The Ally
Chapter 7 : Day 155
Chapter 8 : The Life at the Umbrella Academy
Chapter 9 : Day 185 ; Happy Birthday
Chapter 11 : The Night to Remember
Authors Note Part 2
Chapter 12 : The Next Morning
Authors Note Part 3: Q/A
Chapter 13 : Day 4216 (Age:25 years old)
Chapter 14 : The Handler And The Vortex
The Last Chapter 15 : The Memories Extinguished

Chapter 10 : Day 1280

1.9K 52 119
由 BlueBooks016

Y/n sighed . As she kept walking ahead with five . They had to abandon the bunker . The place that had become their home and sanctuary.

They had run all out of food and supplies and even after scavenger hunting they couldn't find any more supplies and they knew it was time to say good bye to this town .

Y/n sighed as she remembered the first birthday she and five had celebrated here 3 years ago .

The one where she has baked a cake and made donuts . That's almost seemed like a 1000 years ago .

She remembered feeling so happy that day . And after that there had been 3 more enjoy full birthdays as well.

Now it was time to leave this place . Five was pulling the trolley 🚎 as we both walked ahead .

We were both 17 years old now . And it had been nearly 4 years since we arrived here .

And during the span of these 4 years y/n had come to one divine conclusion that would have shattered she'd mind and soul if she heard this years back .

The revelation was that , she had a god damn crush on five ,but it wasn't just a crush it was more than that .... Y/n knew she had fallen in love as much as she hated to admit it.

They were just friends and that's all they were ever going to be .

Y/n knew there were a 1000 things wrong with this but she couldn't help it . She had successfully managed to hide this from five .

Y/n looked at Five and noticed his physique. He had grown a lot taller . He had long hair and as for facial hair he removed them with the blades he found . He looked badass if y/n was being honest .

Y/n was staring at five when all of a sudden her eyes went to that thing....... The mistress of Death ... the torturer of souls and another survivor of the end of the world ...... Delores.

'Okay maybe she over exaggerated' y/n thought as she stared at the wig less mannequin sitting on the trolley .

The mannequin was found by five and as a joke both five and y/n had pretended she was real and then they talked to her time to time and now finally they had gone insane and they both thought she was real .

And at times y/n felt jealous of Delores as well. Whenever five would sit near her . Y/n wanted to turn that b*** to gas or better yet set it on fire while hanging her from the tree .

At times y/n and Delores even had a yelling contest that consisted on y/n yelling at the mindless mannequin and y/n imagining sarcastic responses .

'Yeah they were both fucked to now in the head .' Y/n thought .

Y/n wondered what was going on in fives mind . He hadn't spoken the entire journey . Except for the occasional questions on whether y/n was okay or not .

Whenever five asked how y/n was , y/n would reply that she was okay and when five wasn't looking she would smugly smirk at Delores who would remain still as always but y/n would imagine responses .

Besides that was how y/n and five talked to Delores . They would imagine responses . And that was what led to their current mental state . Now they thought that she really was talking .

Y/n sighed and once again thought about what five might be thinking .

Five on the other hand was thinking about y/n. Over the course of the last 3 years he had sub consciously accepted her as his family .

But now he wondered where she stood . He wanted to call her his sister but that felt wrong . It was like he wanted something more .......

But five knew where his line of thoughts were headed and he refused to think of y/n like that . He knew that , that was an impossibility .

And it was unbeknownst to both of them that both of them had feelings for each other but won't admit it . Y/n knew and accepted them but Five refused to believe it .

Five sighed as they finally reached Riverdale . It was a strange town . But the only nearest town .

The reason five hadn't said a word was because he needed to think about his feelings . He knew there was something about y/n that attracted him .

But he didn't know what it was . But there was only one way to find out . According to a theory Allison had once shared with Klaus .

Five gulped an lad he couldn't believe what he was about to do .

They stopped at a near by destroyed house that had a damaged name plate reading : "Bughead" . Which was a weird name .

Five halted and y/n looked at him confused . Five didn't now how to say this . He looked at her and inched closure.

He was about to say something when he noticed Delores grinning at him and she said : "Go for it Five . You can do it . Tell y/n how you feel"

Five nodded getting all the courage he needed he looked at the confused y/n and without a second thought he connected his lips to y/n's .

The moment their lips connected electricity spread through them faster then the speed of light.

They were still kissing and none of them made a move to stop .

After a few seconds five pulled back and looked at y/n . Y/n was as red as a tomato or even more . She was shocked , happy , amazed , excited , h****, and most of all star struck .

She couldn't believe that Five just kissed her . Y/n felt the electricity.

And from the looks of it so did five .

Five also felt all what y/n felt and the electricity was still buzzing through .

He looked at her and said : "Well ... do I need to say it or was that enough ."

Y/n replied : "I ... no I am gonna say it . I love you Five ! I always have and I can finally get it off my chest now ."

Five felt happy and excited . He looked at Delores who cheered for him .

Five mouthed a thank you to Delores who mouthed back 'your welcome'

Five looked around and spotted a bed in the house and glanced at y/n and they motioned her towards the bed . Y/n immediately understood and she gave a flirty smile and nodded .

They both went towards the room and Y/n looked at Delores with a shit eating grin . She heard Delores saying : "Y/n you b**** he's mine ! Come back here ! This isn't fair !"
Y/n just gave Delores the middle finger and she closed the door while sticking her tongue out to Delores .

Five then locked the door and before doing so he saw Delores owwwing him and he blushed .

Then he focused his attention on y/n and for the first time y/n seemed way more attractive then she had ever felt before .

Five asked : "Are you sure about this ?"

Y/n immediately replied : "Yes . You have no idea ."

Five smirked and he said in a unusual sexy deep voice : "Your about to have a night to remember."

And y/n thought she was about to pass out from how hot he sounded .

____________________________________

Authors Note:

Hi readers !

How was the chapter .

Was it too early ? The kiss and all ?
I don't know . Cause for them it's been 3 years . And they are finally expressing there feelings .

And have I been portraying five correctly ?

Plus I have a question ! Answer honestly .

Do you guys want smut ?
OR
Would you prefer just skipping smut ?

Now before you take me to a priest ! I won't write the smut . I suck at it and I don't like writing............
So if you guys want smut then tell me and I have a Smut Expert Friend who writes great smut according to my friend .

So said friend has helped write it once in my Aidan Gallagher book .
And he said he's improved a lot .

So if you guys want smut do tell me .

That's all!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter . See you all soon !

Bye !

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

My Love 由 MayaM137

同人小說

9.9K 271 10
In which a girl with autism simply cannot understand why anyone would willingly drive a car as a job. And F1 driver Logan Sargeant finds himself cap...
15.6K 454 24
(Post AOE, with NFS MW/Carbon Elements) Optimus Prime has returned from his search for the creators with no luck. Shortly after his return, he find...
17.9K 498 15
You've been Five's partner at the Temps Commission for a little over three years. You two trust each other very much. So, what happens when you two d...
900K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...