Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

Av Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... Mer

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter five - Letter of Surrender
Chapter six - History of The War
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter twelve - The Meeting
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty - Family
Chapter forty one - Ophelia?
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter ten - Tommy

139 7 0
Av Ranzz_4

My head was killing me. I felt like I was trapped in my own body. Like I was a stranger in my own mind. I watched as memory after memory unfolded in front of me. All of them were about Tommy. About my little brother.

It was strange. Some of the memories had other people in them, but as soon as Tommy was no longer apart of the scene it cut out like a bad video. Then the next memory would play and cut out, and then the next.

Then I got to one memory in particular.

---

"Ophelia! Ophelia!" A boy shouted as he burst into the van. I was sitting in the corner on a chair, sharpening my sword. This was a daily thing for me. I come to the van and just do meaningless tasks until the end of the day or my brother bothers me. I could do those same tasks in my cabin but i wanted to be near the boys with this war and everything and since I don't live in l'manburg this was the next best thing.

I looked up to see my brother with panic written all over his face. He looked awful. He had cuts and scrapes everywhere.

"What? What is it Tommy?" I said, frantically standing up and placing my sword on the table in the middle of the van. I rushed over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders comfortingly.

"Eret! Their a traitor! He trapped us all! The Dream Team was there! He betrayed us!" He exclaimed angerly.

"Woah woah woah. Slow down Tommy. What the hell are you going on about?" I asked, looking the boy dead in the eyes. Just then the door to the van burst open and in walked Wilbur, Tubbo, and Fundy. They all had the same look Tommy did.

Panic.

"What the hell happened? You all look like you went through a garbage disposal!" I yelled, looking at the three boys who had entered. No one answered me. I looked back to my brother and examined his injuries. He had multiple cuts up his left arm and a huge gash on his right. He also had quite a deep cut on his left shoulder.

I quickly went to the back of the van and grabbed the first aid kit. There wasn't much in the kit though. L'manburg was low on all supplies. I grabbed a roll of bandages and tossed them to Wilbur quickly before grabbing another and going to wrap Tommy's injuries. He argued with me for a minute before I sent him a deadly glare and growled at him to 'shut the fuck up.' Needless to say he stopped arguing and let me wrap his injuries.

While I tended to Tommy, Wilbur was wrapping a few of his sons injuries for him. When I finished with Tommy I went to help Tubbo. But as soon as I turned away from Tommy my vision went blurry and everything was muffled.

Then, all the sudden, everything tuned back in and I found myself standing around the table in the middle of the van with the rest of the group. I was looking directly at Tommy as I spoke.

"What the hell happend?" I growled at the four boys before me. All except Wilbur seemed to shrink back for a second before he started to talk. But just like before as soon as I was focused on someone else everything went blurry and sounded muffled.

My vision and hearing came back once again when I looked to Tommy, who was gazing out the window. He looked bored at first, but then suddenly his face went pale and he quickly turned to the rest of us in the van.

"Dream! He's here! He's at the gate!" In that moment all of us ran to the window to see what Tommy had said was true. There, at the gate, stood Dream, Sapnap, George, and Punz. Everyone turned away from the window and ran to different parts of the van. I watched as my brother and the rest of l'manburg ran around the van in search of weapons.

"There's nothing here! They fucking destroyed all our shit! Fucking arseholes!" Tommy shouted in frustration as he turned to face the rest of us. He was right. The only weapon in the van was mine. No one dared ask me to borrow it though, knowing it was one of my most prized possessions.

Soon the boys broke out into an argument while i stayed quiet in the corner just listening to them. After a couple minutes they agreed to go out completely unarmed to face Dream and his team.

"No way." Everyone turned to me. "Your not going out there without at least one weapon." I walked over to the table and picked up my sword, walking over to Tommy and placing it in the holster at his waist. He just stared at me dumbfounded. "Take it. You need it more than me right now. And since I'm not going to be out there to protect you...at least you'll have this." I said gesturing to the sword.

"A-are you sure?" He said, his voice much smaller than normal.

"Yes." Things got quiet for a minute beofore Wilbur said 'they shouldn't keep Dream waiting any longer'. I then watched as the boys walked out of the van to the gates in the distance. Part of me wanted to follow them, but I promised myself I wouldn't get involved. The last time I got involved in a government it didn't end well.

I then closed the door to the van and everything went black.

---

My eyes fluttered open to see the ceiling of my room glowing in the moonlight. I tried to sit up before a sharp pain in my shoulder stopped me. I looked to my left to see my shoulder was wrapped in bandages.

I then tried to lift my right hand to examine my shoulder, but something was holding it down. I turned my head to see a sleeping Dream sitting on a chair next to my bed, holding my hand. He was slumped over onto the edge of the bed, laying with his head on his other hand. He looks so peaceful.

That's when I realized he wasn't wearing his mask. I was looking at his face. A part of me felt like it was wrong and I should look away or something. But another part of me was examining and admiring every feature.

He of course had his dirty blonde hair that fell slightly in front if his face, but I was more focused on what I couldn't see before. He was perfect. His jaw, his nose, the space between his eyes, everything. Apon inspecting him closer I could see a number of freckles dotting his nose too. Cute... wait..what am I thinking! I shouldn't even be looking at his face. He wouldn't want me to be-

The man next to me stirred, and I froze. Shit. His eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing the emerald green hidden beneath. He looked up at me and his eyes widened in shock.

"Ophelia! Your awake!" He shouted, sitting up abruptly. He then realized his mistake and clamped a hand over his mouth in hopes he didn't wake anyone.

"How long was I out?" I asked, my voice hoarse from not being used for so long.

"Almost four days now." He said, pulling his hand away before quickly continuing. "How do you feel? Are you ok?" He asked worriedly. Four days?!

"Yeah. Yeah I'm ok. Just a little dazed that's all." I said as I tried to sit up. He noticed my struggle and helped me to a comfortable position. His gaze then fell on my bandaged shoulder.

"How's your shoudler?" He asked hesitantly.

"Dont worry I'm fine. It obviously hurts a bit, but its bearable." I said shrugging. He seemed to relax after I spoke. It only lasted a few seconds though before a look of panic crossed his face. He quickly stood from the chair and turned his back on me, searching for something. I quickly grew confused before it dawned on me. He's looking for his mask.

I scanned the room for a second in search for the mask as well. I then saw the circular object sitting on the chair Dream had just abandoned. I leaned forward and picked it up and held it out to him.

"Here." I said plainly. He turned around and grabbed the mask, quickly clipping it on. He let out a quiet 'thank you' as he pulled his hood up and sat back down on the chair. We sat in an awkward scilence for a while until I spoke.

"Sorry." I said simply. He tilted his head in confusion.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? If anyone should be sorry it should be me."

"Why should you be sorry?"

"I asked first." He said sternly. I sighed.

"It's just-I know you don't want anyone to see your face-and you weren't expecting me to wake up-and I just sat there and-" I rambled on before he cut me off.

"It's fine. It's actually my fault for letting my guard down." I only hummed in response. Does he feel he needs to be guarded around me?

"What about you? What do you have to be sorry for?" I inquired, shaking off my previous thought and staring at the man next to me. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat before he responded.

"It's my fault your hurt. My fault you were unconscious for so long-" He started before I too cut him off.

"Stop." I said sternly. "It's not your fault. Yes you shot me, but I intervened. And besides...I don't think the injury had anything to do with why I was unconscious for so long."

"What do you mean?" He asked, seemingly intrigued by my response.

"I mean-while I was out, memories kept playing in my head like a movie." He seemed to understand.

"So...do you...remember everything?" He asked almost sadly. I sighed, looking down before answering his question.

"No."

......................................................................

1696 words

Shit. This was a really long chapter. Oops.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

65.8K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...
37.8K 1.2K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
226K 7K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...