His Fake fiancé

By letsomebodygo15

Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "... More

Need to know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 41

32.1K 954 26
By letsomebodygo15

Grayson and I left Mason back at work while we went to the Ritz where the live interviews being held. We stepped into the pristine and polished lobby.

Grayson grips his hand in mine as we walk together. Instead of heading to the front desk, we go straight to the elevators. Grayson presses the button for the fourth floor. While we wait he places a loving kiss to my temple. "After today, we have nothing to hide."

I look up into his dark eyes. "After today, everyone's going to know, everyone."

Together we exit the elevator and walk down an empty hallway. The further we walk the louder the chatter becomes. Behind one of the many doors are cameras, stylists, the interviewer and five billion other people all fussing with different bits and bobs.

"Wow, not intimidating at all." He chuckles at the clear discomfort in my voice.

"Let's get this over with." Walking in people began to notice us. One particular man in a white button up, slacks and a scarf around his neck ran over.

"Finally! You're late! Alexa! Get over here and lead Mr Black to the room to change. Make sure to do touch ups! I'll take Mrs Black."

Graysons led off by a beautiful red head while I'm taken into another room by... whoever this guy is.

"Um, excuse me sir? What exactly are we doing?"

He was racing around the room grabbing garment after garment and holding it up. He paused only for a second to answer my question. "Getting you ready for the camera of course!"

Huh? Camera? Me? No! Pictures are one thing but sitting in front of a live camera while the whole worlds criticising me. Yeah, Nah! I'll pass thanks.

"I think you're mistaken. I'm only here to support my husband." This time he doesn't pause to answer my questions, he continues manoeuvring throughout the room.

"I don't think so. He called us specifically today to remind us that you'd be joining him on camera and to have plenty of outfit options." He hands me an outfit.

"Try this on."

I hold the clothes to my chest "can I at least get your name?"

"Louis. Now darling get dressed we have little time and so much to do!" He left the room so I could change into the outfit he picked out.

It was a gorgeous light blue dress. The fabric felt like it was expensive which made me a little nervous. I don't was to rip it or spill something on it. It's a little shorter than I expected but I have a feeling Grayson requested as much. Horny idiot. With the dress I wore a pair of YSL pearl strappy heels and a matching pearl necklace.

He knocked on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah!" I called back, fastening the strap on my left shoe. Louis waltzed back into the room, behind him Ally, Lisa and... Ricky? Trailed in.

"Alright darling, I'm leaving you in the very capable hands of Ally, Lisa and Ricky. I cannot wait to see the final look! He kissed my cheek and closed the door behind him. Lisa and Ally immediately gave me a heartwarming hug, gushing over the dress I wore.

Ricky sort of hung back. While I talked to Ally and Lisa. Eventually we all settled down and they began on my makeup which seemed to be a ice blue shimmer look.

Ricky started on my hair. We all stewed in silence. Ally and Lisa worked away. While I made awkward eye contact with Ricky.

The girls finished my makeup quickly since they were both on the job. They left, leaving me and Ricky to each other's company.

I stayed silent for as long as I could, believe me. But I couldn't help but speak "where were you?"

He looked up from my hair. Our eyes connected through the mirror "I had to deal with some family stuff."

"Did she threaten you? You can tell me. She's getting the help she needs."

"I know." He looked back at my hair, using a comb to pull a section of my hair back. "She did threaten me. She has money. Not as much as you but she has some connections with some bad people, she threatened my family because I realised what we were doing was wrong. She was so desperate to have you to herself. So I stayed away in exchange for my family's safety."

"I'm so sorry Ricky." He looked at me with a sad smile.

"If it's any help, I missed you." I smiled back at him.

"I missed you too."

"Grayson and I were talking about the baby." He tossed his head back laughing.

"You should've seen him. He was so excited to tell everyone who didn't know. It's so odd to see him acting like a little kid when normally he's such a brooding business man."

I joined in the laughter "believe me. He's still that man. Just not towards me or people were close with. So count yourself lucky."

"Believe me sweetie, I do. Before you, I used to hide in the bathroom and cry."

We continued chatting and laughing until he finished. I didn't have much time as he ushered me out of the room and back to the chaos.

A blonde woman in a mauve business suit sat on a couch, Lisa painted a matching colour onto her lips. I'm guessing she's the interviewer as she's sitting on a chair on set. Grayson sat on the couch adjacent staring at his phone.

I began walking over him, the click of my heels on the marble floor caught his attention. I glared at him, he knew what he did which only made him smirk.

I stood in front of his seated self with my arms crossed. "You look so hot, in that dress, I could take you-"

"-Shutup!" He moves his hands to my hips laughing.

"Grayson what the fuck! I don't want to be on tv! And this dress is really short. Pretty? Yes. But it's too short!"

"Baby, you look ravishing. Stop worrying. You can murder me later but we're going on in five so I suggest you sit."

I huffed but did as I was told. The googly eyes the blonde bitch was throwing Grayson didn't go unnoticed. What is with these women? He's
M-A-R-R-I-E-D....and soon to be divorced but that's besides the point.

"Alright!" The director called. "Going live in 3... 2... 1!"

The blonde bitch began her introduction to whatever channel we are live on. I have no idea what's happening so just smile and fake it, I guess. I'll leave the questions up to Grayson and look pretty.

-----

Grayson answered the majority of the questions thank the lord. I added a few comments here and there. He really just told our story and our situation minus the whole Marie situation and a few others.

"And we're offline!" The whole place clapped as the three of us stood and stepped off the staged area. I went over to Ricky, Ally and Lisa. We said our goodbyes since they had another client waiting.

I promised to keep in touch and I watched them leave. I looked around for Grayson but it took a hot second due to all the people and gadgets everywhere. Surely this is a fire hazard.

I spotted him just off the set with the interviewer lady. She was laughing and touching his arm. He looked extremely uncomfortable. For fuck sake. He is no longer the most eligible bachelor anymore people!

I walked over to them and shoved her hand off of him. "Hey baby." I spoke, reaching up and nipping his earlobe.

His hand snaked around my waist. He nuzzled his head into my neck. "Wanna go somewhere a little more private?" I purred. He nodded frantically.

I looked to the interviewer, "excuse us." She glared at me as we walked away.

I sighed, relieved "ugh! Thank god. Can we go home now?" Immediately he stopped walking.

"Uh no? You implied sex. So we're going to fuck in one of these many rooms." He gestured to the rows of doors.

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes. Now come on. I cannot wait for you to ride my cock in that dress." I blushed at his choice of words.

He opened one of the doors and pushed me inside, closing the door behind him. The room itself is a conference room. Great.

Grayson walked to the head of the table and sat down in the plush chair. "I want you up on the table in front of me, now."

I made my way to him and stood in between his legs. He hoisted me up onto the table. He laid his hands on my bare thighs. Slowly his hands moved further up to my hips where the lace band of my panties sat.

He gripped them and shimmied them down my legs and placed the lace thong in his suit pocket. If he lifted my dress by just an inch, I'd be bare to him.

"Now lean back." He rose from his seat pushing me back until I lay flat on the table. His hands made their way from my hips to the hem of my dress. He lifted it up until I felt the cool air against my pussy making me shiver.

He leaned down running a finger through my slick folds. "Someone's excited." He chuckled to himself sucking the juices off of his finger. "And delectably sweet."

The feel of his breath against me made me squirm. He didn't wait a second longer, plunging a finger deep inside me. I moaned at the impact. He thrusted his finger back and forth before adding a second.

He continues "think you can handle a third?" I knew I wouldn't be able to form an audible response so instead I nodded my head. He added a third finger. He licked my slit while pumping me, his tongue ran over my clit causing me to scream. It was the nipping of my swollen clit that brought me to my climax.

He nibbled at my neck while I came down from my climax. Once I was able to steadily breathe again he helped me upright and sat back down. "You're going to ride me."

"Yes sir." I said with a smirk

"Mmm I like that."

I reached forward undoing the belt of his pants, along with the button and zipper. Gently I cupped the bulge still hidden behind the fabric of his boxers. He groaned right into my ear.

Reaching in I pulled out his hard cock. I could feel it growing in my hands. Positioning myself over him, I slowly sunk down onto him.

Positioning myself I began to ride him. Moving up and down slowly at first so I could adjust to his size. His hands pulled down the front of my dress.

His mouth latched onto my breast nipping at the bud until it became fully erect. He did the same with the other and began twisting my nipples.

I moved faster. Speeding up the rhythm. "Fuck baby." He grunted

I ran my hands through his hair "I think I'm gonna come." I moaned.

"Wait for me love."

I continued moving my hips until I couldn't hold back anymore. I felt the hot spurts inside of me as I climaxed for the second time.

We kissed each other as we came down from our highs. Both sweaty messes I pulled myself off of him and fixed my dress. He helped me tame down my hair while I fixed his tie.

"I love you." I said, pecking his cheek.

"I love you too baby. Let's go home, I'm sure you're exhausted."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 160 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
187K 6.4K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
365K 9.4K 34
In which a multimillion dollar CEO wants what was once his all to himself again Preview: "I want you and I want you more than ever" "Grayson we can't...
105K 6.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...