Unfamiliar Places || THE BOYZ...

By ZhongZihn

A story about a girl named Lee Y/N who's always bright and happy and have a rich and popular family the lee f... More

{𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟}
C1 {ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ}
C2 {ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}
C3 {ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ}
C4 {ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇʀꜱ}
C5 {ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ}
C6 {ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ}
C7 {ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏ/ɴ}
C8 {ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ}
C9 {ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ?}
C10 {ᴍᴇᴇᴛ 11 ʙᴏʏᴢ}
C11 {ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ...}
C12 {Qꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ}
C13 {ʙᴇꜱᴛɪᴇ}
C14 {ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ?}
C15 {Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ}
C16 {ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ}
C17 {ꜱʜɪᴇʟᴅ}
C18 {ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ... ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ?}
C19 {ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ!}
C20 {ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ}
C21 {ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴀʟ?}
C22 {ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ}
C23 {ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ...?}
C24 {ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ}
C25 {ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ}
C26 {ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ??}
C27 {ꜱᴀɴɢʏᴇᴏɴ ʜʏᴜɴɢꜱ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ? ㅋㅋㅋ}
C28 {ᴍɪʟᴋ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴀʟ?}
C29 {ᴛᴠ??}
C30 {Questions}
C31 {ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ}
C32 {ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ}
C33 {ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ}
C34 {SHOPPING SPREE!!}
C35 {ᴏᴘᴄ}
C36 {ɴᴏ?}
C37 {ʜʏᴜɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!}
C38 {ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?}
C39 {ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ}
C40 {ʜᴏᴡ?}
C41 {ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛʀᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ}
C42 {ɴᴇᴡꜱ}
C43 {Beasts}
C45 { eye to eye?}
C46 {🤡}
C47 {You're home}
C48 {PVP}
C49 {Hyunjoon...}
C50 {ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ}
C51 {ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ}
C52 {The God's Stone}
C53 {ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴀʏ}
C54 {ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ}
C55 {ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏɴᴏᴘᴏʟʏ}
C56 {Planned a Party}
C57 {Happy day}
C58 {ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴜɴ}
C59 {ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ}
C60 {ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ}
C61 {ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ}
C62 {ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ}
C63 {ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʏ}
C64 {ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ?}
C65 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.1}
C66 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.2}
C67 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.3}
C68 {ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ}
C69 {ᴏ'ʜ 'ᴛʜᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜱʜɪᴘ}
C70 {ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟꜱ?}
C71 {ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ}
C72 {ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀʏꜱ}
C73 {ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟ?}
C74 {ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴢʏ}
C75 {ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!}
C75 {ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ}
C76 {ʜɪ?}
C77 {ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ??}
C78 {ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ}
C79 {valentines day PT2)
C80 {February}
C81 {Incomplete day}
C82 {Mind Over Matter}
C83 {'Do i know you?'}
C84 {"Those unwanted"}
C85 {Promises and Goodbyes)
Author
C86 {Autumn}
C87 {Stalker}
C88 {Death anniversary}
C89 {Smokes of betrayal}

C44 {ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ}

138 7 0
By ZhongZihn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Decemver 6, 2025
2:31PM

Sobs can be heard in one room, where Dark Red blood can be seen, surrounding the whole bed with blood, a male makes his way in that room, as soon as he twist the door knob to open the door, the female who's alone in that room shouts.

"Stop! Get out! Leave me alone!" You shout as soon as you hear the door creak open, just an hour or 30 minutes ago, you got tortured by those cruel and brutal beast.

They torned off your whole clothes and slice your skin, different parts of your skin got slice, different parts of your body got touched, you're traumatized now, you dont understand why you're so unlucky.

You don't want anyone to come to you except for your boys, but you can't even think straight about them, memories keeps on flashing about earlier when those beasts touch your body there and here and abuse it. Good thing no rape happened, but they still touched you which made you feel very anxious around them, you wanna leave, you just wanna leave.

"Soft lips... Soft skin, you're too perfect to be alive dear human.."

You cried even more louder in pain just by remembering it, you hate it, you really hate it. Just why? Is that Gods birthday gift for you this year? Anything else can be okay except from what you experienced just now.

Your whole body hurts because of the wounds they did to you, your wrists are bleeding because of that string that they tie on you, your legs has many wounds and there are many blood surrounding you, until now your covering your arm that has a big wound they cut it open which really hurt a lot, yes everything was brutal. Even your lips is ruined one of them kissed your lips harshly, biting it harshly, intentionally abusing your lips.

All you can do is shout 'Stop' but they won't stop, you couldn't do anything else, now that you're back at the basement all you did was crying, you just experienced the most terrifying nightmare out of all.

After you shout stop, you look down and cried, you didn't know that someone's actually already inside the room with you, you felt someone elses presence, you turned your head to the door and there you see a male still wearing that creepy mask, he's standing there staring at you.

You chuckled in pain, "What? What are you looking at? Can't you see what you all just did to me? You want more? Go ahead just kill me".

Hearing your words the male didn't move an inch and just stayed at his place, you just chuckled at him and look down again sobbing. Everything in you felt like it got destroyed in just... one hour, in just one happening but that happening sure is the most terrible thing that everyone would do to a human, like you.

The male that was standing there, soon then walks his way to you carrying a bucket and a towel, you didn't notice him and just had an blank mind, you feel devastated.

The male suddenly holds your arm that you were covering, it's the arm that has the deepest wound on it, just by holding it you flinch and screamed in pain, he immediately covers your mouth.

You look at him with more tears running down to your cheeks, you don't trust anyone anymore, you feel like giving up now.

"Sh... As i said... I'm here to help you" The male tells, as he sits on the chair that's just right next on the metal table where you're laying on.

You got confuse by his words, until you remember his voice, he wasn't one of the boys who tortured you, but he's the male who injected you last time. You furrow your eye brow, watching him taking the towel he was holding, as he looks back at you.

He release a sigh and decides to take his Mask off, your eyes widened, seeing his face, you don't find him familiar, you don't know him at all, but you're shock why he suddenly take his mask off.

"Trust me?"

• • • • • •

You look away from him, he then sighs again and just puts the towel in the bucket where it has a warm water on it, after that he puts the wet towel on your arm that's bleeding nonstop, as he starts caressing it brushing away all the bloods, you bit your bittom lip, it really hurts and you just wanna scream out loud, but you wouldn't like it anymore, earlier... the more you scream in pain the more they hurt you.

"Choi Jongho... My name's Choi Jongho"

• • • • • • •

"I know you have many questions..."

• • • • • • •

After the long silence, he cleaned your wound on your arm and wraps a clean clothing on it, to stop the wound from dripping bloods, after dealing with your deep wound he goes down to your legs, you gasped and was about to stop him but he got to stop you first.

"Don't protest, i'm just gonna clean up your wounds, you never know there are many germs going in your wounds, that's unhealthy for a living being like you" The male named Jongho calmy said, you just look at him in confusion, why suddenly he's doing this? Is he being kind? No... he must be playing tricks on you.

"Just to let you know... i'm far from that trickster thing"

"I-" You Glared at him, "What are you up to?! Wh-why are you sudden doing this?! My health is none of your business!" You shout to him, he sighs and still continued to clean up your legs, slowly taking off the dirty blanket that's on you to clean your whole body- You glared at him.

He sighs once again, "I'm helping here and you don't like it?". Jongho now glares back at you.

You raised a brow, "Why? Why the fuck are you helping me?! After helping you'll torture me again?!-"

"I'm sorry but you must've misunderstood it, i'm here to help not torture you-"

"Oh well i sincerely apologize for misunderstanding you" You sarcastically stated, rolling your eyes, he got irritated by your actions right now.

But he do knows why you're being like this, his hyung did hard on you, but even if they go easy on you, he knows that you'd still end up like this, earlier while his hyungs were in the middle of brutally torturing you, he was outside the room where you were tortured at, thinking if he should just stop his hyungs or not he knows that you don't deserve that kind of pain, you're just a innocent, naive and young girl who just turned eighteen years old this day.

He felt bad.

After a second, you notice that he suddenly stopped his hands from cleaning your wounds, you look at him, as he makes his way on the floor and kneel down to you.

"I apologies... What my brothers did to you was awful, and you don't deserve that kind of pain...".

You widen your eyes, seeing the boy suddenly kneeling down while apologizing to you, your heart felt a lot of pain even more, you don't know what to feel.

'Why is he being like this? isn't he one of them? Shouldn't he just leave me be?'

"I know that it is impossible for you to accept my apology, i completely understand... but let me just clean you up, please?" The boy pleaded, you look down as a tear escaped your eye, you don't know why but because actions you felt soft, but you still know that you have to be cautious, you released a sigh and cleared your throat.

"O..Okay.."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I had fun"

"Same!! You really rocked out ther wooyoung!"

"Psh~ I've always wanted to taste her lips, then i got to! Ahh~ I suddenly feel thirsty"

"Shut it young~ You might have a wet dream later"

"God only knows HAHAHAHAA"

"HAHAHAHA"

"Wooyoung, mingi, yeosang and Seonghwa, enjoyed much?" The Captain comes in the room where the four boys are at, asking that, the guy with two toned hair energetically nods.

"Yes!! Captain! Like her lips was so soft and her skin" The two toned hair boy looks up to the light, as if he's daydreaming again about touching your body.

The Captain sighs, "Calm yourself down Woyoung".

"Psh i want more tho!! :<" Woyoung frowns.

The captain ignored wooyoung, he Looks at the three male, as soon as he look at the three male, the male with black long hair looks back to the captain.

"Hyung... What if Wolfgang really doesn't like what we've done? They wouldn't give us the reward we always wanted" The male worried asks, the captain then looks down to the ground, crossing his arms.

The captain sighs and puts his hands on the males shoulder, "Everything will be okay Sang, i know what to do".

"Huh? What?" The male asks.

"We'll cover up all her wounds"

"How? A lot of them are deep..."

"Time manipulation, Yunho works on that"

"You mean... Time manipulating her body tp the time that wasn't touch?"

"Yes"

"But Yunho still didn't get to know that skill that much! It would damage him a lot hyung..."

"Then at least some of her wounds, to make it look like we didn't touch her that harsh"

"Okay..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"ARGHH!!!"

In the middle of the forest road, there are two car parked in there, the other one looks like it's in a good condition but the other one looks like it's in a bad condition.

Groan in annoyance can be heard in the not so empty road,

"Who's groan was that??? KEVIN!!"

"Shut the fuck up Eric! Can't you see our situation here? It's going to be three PM after a few minutes! We can't lose right now!" Kevin puts his hands on his hairs, frustratingly panicking, while the others are fixing the cars

Just earlier the car broke down due to, the two wheels that just got damaged, Kevin and Jacob just now walked on the road they past, and they seem to find some small spikes, it could be the reason why the wheels of that car broke.

The place soon did start to get dark because of the wood around the road, but the sun is still shining through, at least give a light to the boys.

But now the boys are focusing on fixing the two wheels, good thing they have the tools in the car, they're always ready after all.

Focusing on fixing the wheel, Juyeon immediately stood up, telling a plan.

"Hyung.. What about half of us will go continue and go to where Y/N is, and the other half will be staying here to fix the car? We have no time left..." Juyeon tells his plan, Hyunjae looks at Juyeon and nods as a sign of agreement.

Juyeon looks at Sangyeon, "Ok, go ahead, find a perfect one to come with you, Chanhee did say that it's one of the MayFly's group"

- - - - - - -
2:58PM

"What do you mean about... "I'm helping you", You've been telling me that ever since then" You look at the male who's name is Jongho, he's currently wiping the blood around your arms.

The male chuckles, "Just earlier, Captain Jong asked if who wants to check on you and stay here with you, 'cause of course no one knows you might escape", you scoff hearing the males words, how can you even escape? When you're stuck in the whole place, on the metal table hands are tied, what do they expect? Do they think you have the ability to teleport? pft. "The one who went really harsh on you earlier, the boy who has been with me here with you since earlier this morning, want to stay here with you while the other's will be going somewhere... And of course i'm not the only one... also you too", you look at him.

"Hm?"

"That he has many bad intentions to you", you nodded to his words, "So instead of you and him alone in the basement, i instead took his place and just stay here with you".

You look at him, "And i thought you hate long conversations?", Jongho immediately look down, blushing in embarrassment.

"I-I do hate long conversations..." Jongho said lowly, you chuckled at him and also look down.

Jongho looks at you, you look like hopeless right now, he sighs and continues wiping the bloods, "I'm sorry that this is the only help you can get...".

You look at him and flashed a smile, seeing your sudden smile to him, even if his brothers did something to you, you can still smile at him like that? He really feels bad right now, but he just don't wanna show it, "It's okay, it's better than not receiving any helps at all".

Jongho smiles in tiny to you and looks at your arm that still has some bruises but less blood now, "You're all cleaned up now...".

You sighed and just nodded, looking down, empty mind. Hearing loud thuds coming from the outside, Jongho immediately wear his mask again and walk to the side, and sit at the chair that's in there.

The door creaked open, now there are many boys around the room you anxiously bit your lip and still looking down, as if you didn't hear anyone coming here.

on the side there are two males brushing jonghos hair and one patting Jonghos back, like jongho's a baby.

On the other hand, The man they call captain joong looks at you, scanning your whole body, he is pretty surprised how your body got cleaned, but he couldn't care less and decides to walk to you and sits on the chair that's just next on the metal table.

"Lee Y/N"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to be ready"

"Ready for what

"Enchanting"

"What?"

- - - - - - -

The room in the basement is dark now, the males around you turned the lights off and lit at least four candles around one male, the tall male with the black hair, as time passes by everyone are in the room at the corners, while the captain was just crossing his arms, having a straight look to the tall guy, you're just there sitti on the metal table, very confused about what's happening, are they gonna kill you now?

You blinked a few times and when you open your eyes one last time you can see the tall guy's eyes turning green and his hands together forming a green... Thing... You thought that you're just dreaming not until you got pointed at the green magic, getting hit by it, you thought it would hurt but in front of you there's green sparkles that shaped into a clock.

"1:30 In the afternoon, December 6! Yunho!" The Captain exclaims, telling the date, that date is familiar... it's the time when you got tortured, you widened your eyes.

As the clock points to the time on what Their captain told just now, the more power was going to you, you clenched your fists, you were struggling by the hold, you might fly away because of the magic but you just gripped the chains around you.

On the other hand, the male who's using magic to you, clenched his jaw, he's also struggling, the more power striking to you, the more he groaned in pain, he hasn't mastered this skill yet.

"Stop!"

After seconds the captain exclaims, the male stops his magic and inhales one more time before fainting, falling on the ground, you also tried to catch a breath, widening your eyes after a second you now fall your head on the table and also fainted, that magic absorbing to you, you're not used to it, you don't even know what it was, all you know is it's a magic... You don't know maybe that could've kill you, fainting you thought that you would die now.

While the male who struck his magic to you, fainted and now is being carried by the male named jongho, away from the room, as the other boys follows.

Only you are now at the room, everyone followed the male who also fainted due to releasing a strong magic in a long time, bringing the male to one room, it looks like a normal room.

Putting the male on the bed, making him rest there, Jongho looks at the captain, "What was that about hyung??", Jongho who doesn't know anything questions to the captain.

"We have no healer with us, and wolfgang will arrive any seconds now... We have no other choice but to turn her body to that time when it wasn't touch when it have no blood running around and no wounds found" The captain explains, jongho widen his eyes.

"That could've killed Yunho Hyung!" Jongho exclaims, he is worried about the older who fainted just now, that magic sure is a strong one, "Yunho Hyung isn't capable of releasing strong magics! Because of what happened last month ago! He might have a serious bad condition right now!", Jongho worriedly tells, while looking at the older male who's resting on the bed.

"What's done is done, and he also agreed to it" The male with pink hair tells with a calm tone.

The younger sighs, the captain looks at the younger and pats the youngers back, "He'll be fine, he always deal with this kind of situation, he's getting used to it".

"That's a abuse... to his power" Jongho mumbles.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Love God"

🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.7K 37
A 17 year-old girl Hong Y/n went to Seoul to spend her vacation there and also to visit her brother, Hong Joshua from the popular Kpop boy group Seve...
5.5K 208 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
312K 16.6K 65
❝I will avenge all those innocent people who have suffered at his hands.❞ Choi Diana knew that her father hated her for a sin she committed in her c...
232K 8.4K 33
juvenile - a kim sunwoo fanfiction LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT: "the court hear by sentences that sunwoo kim, will face up to 6 months a...