Soulmate [B.Barnes]

By lokilauf0

Yn Carter. The sister of the one and only Peggy Carter. She lived her whole life in black and white, as every... More

ONE- introductions
Two- Stark
Three- Alone
Four- recruited
Five- rescue mission
Six- Florelsket
Seven- Toska
Eight- Memories
Nine- Mission success
Ten- Triskelion
Eleven- Till the end of the line
Twelve- Bucharest
Thirteen- Deal
fourteen- deserving
fifteen - dinner
sixteen- sister
eighteen- revenge
nineteen- confession
twenty- birthday
twenty-one- innocence
twenty-two- mission
twenty-three- jet
twenty-four- bunker
twenty-five- 1999
twenty-six- left behind
twenty-seven- taken
twenty-eight- test
twenty-nine- forgetting
thirty- infiltrate
thirty-one- tests
thirty-two- alarms
thirty-three- confession
thirty-four- dead
thirty-five- closure
thirty-six-disguise
thirty-seven- runaway
thirty-eight

seventeen- talking

1.6K 52 39
By lokilauf0

warning: this chapter contains smut. 

Loki danced around, singing. He waved to Peter, the teenager nodding his head slightly waving back. "Oh great, Loki's 'full' again," Yelena said, ignoring him as he tried to wave to her. 

"He's what?" I asked, still trying to get used to Bucky with short hair. "It's a long story. I'll catch up with you later. See ya later детки." (babes) Yelena walked away, gesturing for me to talk to Bucky. As if on cue, he turned to me. 

"So doll, do you like the new haircut?" I smiled, nodding, "I do. It makes you look like we're back in the '40s." He grinned, taking my hand in his. "Call me Sargent Barnes then." I swatted his arm, changing the subject, "I'm surprised you came. You hate loud noises."

He shrugged, "I wanted to try and be normal for a night, doll." I smiled, rising up to kiss him on the cheek. "Your perfect the way you are James Barnes," Bucky smirked, pulling my waist a little tighter so my chest was flush to his. "You look handsome with short hair, Sargent," I whispered, only him hearing me over the large crowd. 

He smiled, licking his lips. I pulled away, still keeping my hands pressed against your chest. "Too bad we're around all these people though."

I could feel him groan, his chest vibrating as his hands rubbed up and down my back below my sweater. I smirked, "Also too bad I don't care."

I held the back of his neck, pulling him down as his lips smashed onto mine. Our tongues moved in sync as I felt his hand move up the length of my back. His metal arm pushed under the back of my jeans, resting on my ass. The cool temperature soothed my hot skin. 

I was fully aware of all the eyes on us. Anyone could look over and have a free show. But at the moment I could give less than a fuck. I had waited nearly a century and nothing was stopping me now. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" 

I looked over at Steve. 

Okay him. Steve was stopping me. 

I groaned, pulling away from Bucky. 

"Steve. That's a bad language word." 

I looked over to Maria. "Wait! The language thing actually carried on?! It's been like 80 years since I used that!"

"That was you who started that?" Natasha questioned, making me nod. "Oh yeah! We were in a bar and it was 1943. Also the day I met Bucky-"

"AlSO WHEN YOU WERE DATING ME!" Steve shouted again, causing some strangers to look over to the group forming. "Or did you forget?"

I laughed, smirking, "Also the time you were screwing with my sister behind my back." The group went silent, moving their eyes to Steve. "Or did you forget?"

Steve scoffed, smiling. Everyone stayed quiet, waiting for one of us to speak. I felt Bucky's hand on my back, attempting to soothe my nerves. It would usually work but I was tired. 

"You were nothing to me Y/n. I loved, Peggy. You were nothing but her annoying little sister." Bucky stepped in front of me, "Steve I suggest you shut your mouth."

"I want an explanation!!" Steve shouted again. 

I scoffed, stepping beside Bucky so I could look Steve in the eyes, "Not that you deserve one but fine. HE WAS THERE! You-" I took a deep breath, "You never talked to me unless you wanted to make out or show me a new stupid weapon! You ran off with Peggy and Bucky was kind enough to take me home!"

Steve stared at me, a stoic expression on his face. 

"Yeah, Steve. I'm not an idiot. I saw you run off with her at the Stark Expo. Good stealth moves bigfoot." 

Natasha stifled a laugh, taking another drink of her beer. 

"So when you got shipped off and didn't even bother to write me, in my head it was over." I continued, "Then Howard stuck that needle in my neck. Making me a Super Soldier. Bucky was in trouble so I went to help him. You couldn't even have the decency to say goodbye!" I was proud of myself for not crying. 

Tony looked at us, taking a drink of the bourbon he had in his hand. I realized everyone was looking at me. Then it hit. No one knew about what Howard had done besides Peggy.

"Wait, what?" Bucky softly turned me to face him. I looked back to Steve, "So yes, Steve. Your best friend is my soulmate. And my sister is yours. But the worst part of it is....Is that no one respected me enough to tell me about it before I almost died trying to save your pathetic, cheating, ass!"

Bucky smirked, as did everyone but Steve. 

"I like this girl," Sam said, walking away. 

"Finally someone who stands up to the freezer pop." Sylvie snarked, making Wanda smile. 

Bucky cleared his throat, "Excuse us. We have some things to talk about." He grabbed my hand, pulling both of us into the elevator as we made it to our shared floor. 

I groaned, sitting on our bed. "Look Buck, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about How-"

"Y/n, with all due respect. Shut up."

My head snapped up but before I could talk I felt his lips crash into mine. Both of us falling back on our bed. 

His hands were everywhere. Rubbing up and down my back at a soothing pace. Yet at the same time attempting to rip my clothes off in one go. I moaned, the sound being muffled by Bucky's mouth. 

"Doll, we can stop. We don't have to do this."

I shook my head, "I want to. I need you." He smirked, "You don't have to tell me twice baby." In the blink of an eye, Bucky had raised up, pulled his shirt off, and threw it to the floor. I traced my hands down his toned abs, scratching slightly as I saw him groan. He leaned back down, kissing my neck up and down. I tried to pull on his hair, remembering he had cut it. 

"I love your hair. But now I can't hold in situations like this." I felt him smirk against the nape of my neck. "Too bad. At least I can pull yours, doll." I let out a moan, feeling his fingers circle my clit above my jeans. Reaching down, I unbuttoned the fabric, sliding it down my legs with the help of Bucky. 

"Fuck doll, you're so wet. I can see it through your panties." I groaned, leaning my head back as he lowered himself between my thighs. 

 I suddenly felt his lips on my thighs. Leaving hot trails down until he stopped. I looked down, "Please.." I whimpered, needing to relax my throbbing clit. "Please do something."

I could hear him groan when he pulled my panties down in one go. I felt the cold air expose my pussy. I moaned when his mouth started to devour my pussy. His tongue swiping and flicking over my clit as his finger pushed through. "You are so tight, fuck."

Suddenly he flipped me over onto my stomach. Lifting me up and pressing my back against his front. "You sure this is what you want?"

I groaned, "How many times do I have to say yes?" 

He smirked against my neck, "Be as loud as you want, doll. We have the whole floor." Suddenly I was laid on my back. Watching as Bucky unzipped his pants. Pulling them and his boxers down. I could only see his face illuminated in the moonlight. But as he crawled over me, I could feel his dick poking into my thigh. He lifted my legs, wrapping them around his. 

"Are you ready, doll?"

I nodded. 

"I need words, Y/n."

"Yes." I said, "Yes, Bucky."

He placed a kiss on my forehead, keeping his lips there as he circled my clit. Suddenly his tip pressed into my entrance. I jerked up as he started to press in. His hand rested on my side, "Relax, doll." His touch was soft and comforting. But I did. I let my body slump, feeling his hard dick stretching me out. Fuck, he was big. "This needs to come off." He flicked my bra as it fell from my chest.

 He squeezed both of my breasts, "Perfect. Just perfect, baby." I moaned, feeling him slip one hand down as he circled my clit. "Don't be quiet, doll. I want to hear you," he ordered.

My brown furrowed in confusion, "What?-"

Without warning he slammed the rest of him into me, bottoming out. I cried, attempting to jerk away but he kept me in place. He stayed still, not moving so I could get used to his size. "Tell me when baby." I nodded, moving around a little as the pain started to morph into pleasure. "Move..." I cupped his hand that was over my breast. "Please move." He pulled out all the way before slamming back into me causing me to moan loudly. 

"Fuck, Bucky." I felt him grip my neck lightly, cutting off a bit of oxyge. 

"What do you call me?"

Staring up at him in confusion I finally understood what he was talking about. 

"It feels so good Sargent. Fuck."

"You like this? You like me spreading you open and fucking you, doll?" I nodded shakily, groaning when he hit that certain spot inside me. "I need words." He pulled back, then pushed back in, hard. "Words, now."

"Fuck, Yes I like it. I want you to-"

"To what?"

"Harder. To fuck me harder...Sargent Barnes." I could feel him smile against my neck, "be careful what you wish for."

He thrusted into me even harder if possible, gripping my wrists so tight I knew there would be bruises tomorrow. "Fuck, baby. You're so beautiful." He breathed out, still smashing into me.

I moaned, feeling the coil get tighter and tighter, "I'm gonna. I'm gonna-"

"Cum, baby. Cum right now on my cock. I wanna see your's mixed with mine when it's dripping down your thighs."

And like that, the coil snapped. I gripped onto his arm, digging my nails into his skin. "Fuck!" I shouted, feeling hot ropes of cum shooting into me as we came together. I collapsed back on his chest as he plopped down sideways. He slipped out of me, earning a groan. My whole body spasmed, jerking as I came down from my high.  

The Next Morning

I awoke to the feeling of Bucky rubbing my pack. Soothing the places on my hips where he had gripped them so hard. I turned on my back, looking at his glowing face in the morning sun. 

"Hi," I smiled. 

"Hi." He smiled back, kissing me, then my forehead. 

"Well, last night was uh-" My lips curved up slightly, rubbing Bucky's chin where stubble had started to grow. "Yeah, it was." He grinned, pulling my body flush against his. 

"Are you sore?" He questioned, rubbing soft circles on my shoulder. 

I nodded, "Yeah." I saw the guilt in his eyes. But it went away as I kissed up his chest, to his neck, then his lips. "But It's a good kind of sore."

"I love you, James Buchanan Barnes."

Bucky grinned, "And I love you, Y/n Carter."

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, interrupting our moment. I groaned, "Yeah?"

Tony shouted from the other side, "We got a mission lovebirds! Let's go!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 37 27
When the US undertake the callous World War 2, every citizen, from all ages, rushes to help liberate their country. Including the trio of friends fro...
453K 13.3K 26
Y/n Rogers, the younger sister of the Captain America, Steve Rogers. Under the use for 70 years with her brother gave her some odd things that didn't...
720K 17.7K 40
You are one badass assassin. The deadliest one alive. You're also Steve Rogers' long lost younger sister. When Steve and the Avengers find you single...