Falling For Trouble {Complete...

By t0xicmeemz

WARNING: MENTION OF MURDER, SEX, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, CRIME, CHEATING, TALK OF SELF HARM, UNDERAGE DRIN... More

Introductions + Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5, Attraction
Chapter 6, The mother
Chapter 7, Love
Chapter 8, Shes gone
Chapter 9, Party
Chapter 11, Flash
Chapter 12, Camping
Chapter 13, Alexander
Chapter 14, i love you.
Chapter 15, new job.
Chapter 16, Blazed
Chapter 17, Could this be our life?
Chapter 18, 18.
Chapter 19, Finally
Chapter 20, A new chapter
Chapter 21, Valentina
Chapter 22, Oh baby
Chapter 23, Baby
Chapter 24, 3 months later
Chapter 25, out of control

Chapter 10, Kiss

36 1 0
By t0xicmeemz

Chapter 10, Kiss

"The other assholes are here" Sarah announced as she entered her basement, there sat Louis, Wyatt, Archie, on the couch, and two other people they didn't know sitting on the pool table for some odd reason. "Hey" Wyatt strained out as he took a hit off of Louis's joint. "Hey guys, people I don't know" Lyric greeted them and then sent a nod towards the stranger's who were entangled in one another's presence' direction, "Hii, I'm Olivia" Olivia replied friendly, she was sprawled out on her boyfriends lap, taking a sip out of his bottle of beer before she handed it back to him. She had black hair, olive skin and blue eyes. "Hola, Marco" The guy replied, stand offish, He had dark skin and long dreads and hazel green eyes. "I'm Lyric, this is troy" She motioned back to him with a motion of her thumb, Olivia smiling "It's nice to meet you both" Olivia said softly and waited a moment in silence before looking up at Marco, swatting his shoulder into submission which widened his eyes. "Yes, it's great to meet you" Marco uttered and Olivia grinned at his obedience, pulling him down to her by the collar of his shirt and placing a gentle kiss on his lips "Get off lovebirds, we're playing pool" Sarah decided and shooed them away, Marco groaning as Olivia drug him off the pool table. "Damn, no truth or dare? I wanted an excuse to finally suck it up and kiss Sterling..again" Louis murmured as Lyric walked over to the couch, rolling her eyes playfully at what he said as she plopped down on each of Wyatt and Louis's legs, nuzzling herself in between them and draping her legs over Louis's legs. "Not this time, pervert" Sarah replied and Lyric carefully took the joint from Wyatt, taking a long drag and slowly inhaling it, offering it back to him. "Nah" Wyatt declined so she offered it to Louis but he just shook his head, gently wrapping his hand around her neck and pulling her face to his and she knew exactly what to do, slowly exhaling the smoke as his lips parted, inhaling it directly from her mouth and into his lungs. She grinned devilishly and he gaped at her flirtatiously. "I'm uncomfortable" Wyatt muttered and quickly removed himself from the situation, standing and walking to the pool table and standing beside Troy, who was practically fuming watching the interaction between the two. "Doesn't she have a boyfriend?" Sarah hardly whispered to him, "Barely, he cheats on her all the time" Troy murmured back, and his eyes returned to Louis flirting with Lyric with just his eyes and he grumbled under his breath "Let's just get this set up." He put the rack in the middle and started placing the billiards inside.

***

"You've got this Sterling!" Olivia cheered tipsily from the couch, laying across Marco's lap once again and Lyric sent a smile her way for the support, leaning over the side of the pool table, aiming at the purple billiard. "You're holding it wrong" Troy spoke up softly. "Excuse me?" She replied in utter shock and looked at him. The surrounding people ooo'ed at the audacity and chuckled. "Uhm, you're holding it wrong." He spoke simply. "No I heard you, Troy, I know how to play pool, I've been doing it for years." She replied sternly. Troy sighed and finished off his glass of patron before walking around the pool table, running his hand along the edge of it as he did. "You can know how to play and not know how to hold it the right way love, it's your posture." Troy said simply and Lyric froze up when he came up behind her, setting a hand on her waist. He pulled her back into him and she gasped a little, her eyes shutting on impact. His lips approached her ear, his breathing gentle against her neck "Just like that..and then.." He began, his other hand gliding down her arm and onto to her wrist..fixing the way she held it. "Take the shot" Troy whispered into her ear, watching her movements leading up to taking the shot. The cue ball flung into the purple billiard, fast and smoothly sliding across the pool table and into the corner hole. Lyrics eyes widened at the sight and the surrounding people cheered for their success, she looked over her shoulder at him and he smiled, leaning up and letting his hand slide down from her waist. "See, I know what I'm talking about" Troy teased her and shrugged his shoulders a little as he walked back to his spot. "Man you guys make me feel like a whore" She mumbled to herself, Troy grinning because he caught it just hardly. "Nice going Harvin, I gotta umm..Go to the..bathroom." Lyric lied through her teeth and nodded stiffly, setting her pool stick down on the table and turning towards the exit. Troy watched Lyric leave the room, sauntering on up the basement stairs and soon after she left he clears his throat. "I'm gonna get another drink." Troy said simply and set his empty glass aside, turning and heading to the stairs.

(Lyrics POV)

Lyric shut the door behind her once she got inside the bathroom and walked to the other side of the bathroom, gripping the edges of the counter and looking at herself in the mirror. She took in a deep breath and held it in for a moment, exhaling shakily and shaking her head a little. Come on sterling get ahold of yourself. She wasn't in there maybe 20 seconds before the door gently opened and she looked behind her in the mirror, her eyes meeting Troys. He entered the bathroom and shut the door behind him, holding each others gaze in silence for a few seconds before Lyric turned and fixed her posture, putting on a smile. "Why'd you run off?" Troy inquired as he leaned against the bathroom door. "Well, I had to pee." She replied simply and laughed it off. "Mm.." He hummed in disbelief and crossed his ankle over the other, folding his arms over his chest as he stared at her from across the room "Are you sure it wasn't because of me?" Troy asked softly and Lyric laughed unsurely, in shock he would even assume that "You? You?" She laughed out her sentence, "Why would it be you" She asked and he chuckled under his breath, walking towards her which made her lean further back with each step he took, practically putting herself on the counter by the time he fully approached her, their body's touching against one another's lightly. "Because of my body...against yours." Troy said gently and so innocent and Lyric attempted to swallow the lump forming in her throat as her eyes searched his. "That's ridiculous...I-I feel nothing for you. You're my best friend, and that's it." Lyric hardly said "Oh really?" Troy inquired and she nodded in response, him leaning closer and humming softly as he watched her body react to every part of his cornering her. "So you're telling me that you feel nothing with me this close..nothing for me?" Troy whispered, his mouth hovering hardly 4 inches from hers. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out for a couple seconds, her eyes shooting down to his lips briefly before her eyes returned to his "No..nothing." She said, standing her ground. "Mm..hm." Troy whispered and his body inched towards hers, his hips fitting perfectly in between her parted thighs as his hand snaked around and down her waist. His lips brushed against hers and he slid his hand comfortably onto her ass. Her back slightly arching at his brisk touch and a small gasp leaving her mouth, her body was against his completely now. "Nothing.. at all?" Troy inquired quietly, his lips barely nuzzling against hers..Lyric drug in very small amounts of air through her parted lips, her eyelashes fluttered multiple times, not knowing what to say "I-I.." Lyric began but shortly after stopped when she couldn't form a sentence, watching his face move, his lips brushing gently against her cheek and down her jaw line, his soft breathing trickling against her neck.
"N-Noth..." Lyric started to say but trailed off when she closed her eyes, trying to contain herself as his other hand came up to her leg, his hand sliding up the outside of her thigh, his thumb pushing up her dress so his hand could fit up into it. His hand shifted comfortably from her ass to a little below it, lifting her up gently setting her down on the counter top. "Nothing?" His lips and soft breathing teased her neck, pressing gentle kisses into it. "Fuck.." Lyric breathed out and slowly tilted her head to the side a little, letting him know she wanted him to continue, his hand stopped moving up her dress and he lifted his head. "I'm gonna need to hear the words before I can continue, Lyric. I need you to say it" He whispered  "I.." Lyric began and hesitated for a moment, but then she looked at his lips. He was absolutely irresistible, the more she stared at his lips the more she needed them on hers, on her. "I'm done with the excuses" She barely breathed out and slid her hand around the back of his neck. "I'm attracted to you..and I want you to kiss me" She whispered and pulled him into her, letting her lips crash against his. Troy kissed her back immediately and his hand slid up into the small of her back, holding her body against his. He practically melted into her, her touch, her body, her mouth, everything, every single part of her. Her tongue brushed between his lips for permission and he granted it, their tongues intertwining, melting into each other. Lyric softly moaned, he wasn't even touching her yet but just their lips touching, his hand under her dress, his hips barely moving against hers, begging her for it..for more..it was driving her fucking insane. She needed him, she needed him more than she had ever needed anything in this moment. She needed him to crave her, to kiss her and touch her..she already had 2 out of those 3 happening. Now onto the third..his hands started to move up the sides of her thighs and she worked her dress up a little for him because she knew what he was going to eventually get to, she gently bit his lower lip, making him groan a little into her mouth. His hand glided swiftly up her hips and  hooked his fingers into the waistband of her underwear, pulling at them. She lifted her hips up a little for him and he had just began to slowly pull them down when a loud knock erupted from the bathroom door. Close, so fucking close. They quickly parted, trying to catch their breath for a moment before Lyric cleared her throat and placed her hand on his chest, guiding him back a little so she could slide down off of the counter "O-One second!" She called out to whoever stood on the other side of the door, fixing her underwear and pulling her dress back down over her hips. Troy fixed the collar of his flannel and followed her to the door, what they didn't expect to see when they opened the door was Alexander standing at the door, absolutely furious. Troys stomach twisted at his angered look and Lyrics eyes widened, laughing nervously as she fixed the messy lipstick around her mouth. "Alex! What are you doing he-" "Cut the shit..what the fuck were you doing in there, with him?" Alexander questioned, motioning to Troy as he briefly looked at him. "Alex, please just let me expla-" She pleaded but he cut her off "No, Lyric, stop. Just stop...I heard everything, and I'm leaving, okay?" Alexander stated and she was completely silent so he just whispered an "Okay" before turning to leave, storming back down the hall. Lyric watched him walk away and then hesitantly looked at Troy who cleared his throat, averting eye contact. "Shit" She whispered as she ran her hand over her face, she went to follow him, to beg for his forgiveness, but Troy spoke up "Let him go, Lyric" He pleaded under his breath and she stopped, staring at Alexander as he walked away for a moment before she looked over her shoulder at Troy. "I have to" She whispered "Lyric, you cannot feel bad about this, he cheats on you like it's a hobby, please you know you do not love him" Troy said gently and she just stared at him, unsure of what to say. "Just stay here with me, Lyric please..don't go after him." He begged softly, reaching out to take her hand in his and slowly threading his fingers through hers. She turned around to look at him, her eyes gently dropping down to their hands..she watched his fingers intertwine in hers before she looked back up at him, nodding softly. "Okay" Lyric hardly whispered, and Troy tried to hide his smile, stifling it by biting his lower lip as he nodded "Okay" He whispered back and she smiled a little bit as well "Let's go back?" She asked gently and Troy nodded, leading her back towards the direction of the basement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 83.2K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
41.1K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
1.9K 120 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
18K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...