The Miller Twins (1)

Af Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... Mere

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Webs

232 8 11
Af Totally_Twins2

Enjoy! This chapter contains lots of twin cuteness and some Cherry moments as well. Cherry means Charlie and Jerome (Jerry) Thanks to HouseofSecret for the ship name. Also what happens when you let a goose loose in a school.

Fabian's POV

After Nina had been in the tunnel a while, we then heard a noise and the door opens.

Amber" Nina did it, she must have found a lever or something"

Alfie" Come on let's go"

Fabian" I am going to help Nina out"

I watch the others go on ahead to check out the next challenge. I help Nina out from the hole and we make our way to the next task. As me and Nina turn the corner we then see which looks like lots of string that looks like cats cradle.

Fabian" No way"

Nina" This just keeps getting weirder"

Amber" I am detecting a definite theme here"

I then nudge Nina to look at a carving on the wall, I push the cobwebs out of the way so she can see.

Nina" What's that?"

Fabian"The spider-headed weaver goddess of war"

Alfie" Yeah, Weavers of war, Yeah, because those two go together really well."

Nina" "Look at that spider over there, it looks like an indentation. I think something goes in there."

Amber "I'm hoping not a giant spider,"

I look at the liquid that is dripping all over the threads.

Fabian" Weird"

Nina*points* "That's where we have to go"

I look to where she is pointing and of course it's a web at the end. Then Alfie decides that it would be a good idea to just go ahead, like has he learned nothing.

Alfie" Lets just go then"

We then all watch as Alfie yelps in pain as he touches the strings, he pulls back his hand and it is very red.

Alfie" That hurt, like a bee sting"

Nina" Or a spider bite"

I then spot some hooks hanging on the threads.

Fabian" Hang on what are those, some kind of hooks?"

Nina" Definitely hooks but why is there three of them, look why don't we call it a night guys and come back tomorrow"

Amber" Tomorrow okay, I have this weird feeling I am going to be ill right about then"

Charlie's POV

Me and my brother are sat on the gingham blanket having our lunch together, the weather has turned out rather nice and sunny so we decided to eat outside. I pull out our lunches, I had made peanut butter and Jam sandwiches or Jelly as Eddie calls them, he had told me to try them together, I had also swiped some lemonade from the kitchen and some biscuits.

Eddie" It's nice for us to spend some twin time together between classes, pranking, detention chores and homework that doesn't leave much time for some twin time"

Charlie" It is nice just to sit with my favourite brother"

Eddie" I am your only brother unless there is another sibling we don't know about"

Charlie*chuckles* I made us peanut butter and Jam sandwiches, as per your orders"

Eddie*smiles* I think you mean jelly"

Charlie" No I mean Jam, I am English Eddie, you can call it Jelly though"

Eddie" I'm messing with you, you are going to love this, go on give it a try"

I pick up the sandwich and take a bit out of it, Eddie laughs as my face completely changes into a smile.

Eddie" Is it good, I mean I don't need ask, your face says it all"

Charlie" Eddie, this is so good, how have I never had this before"

I watch as my brother picks up the lemonade and pours himself and myself a glass.

Eddie" Did you swipe all this from the kitchen?"

Charlie*smiles* Yeah hopefully Vera won't realise, I know she is the one who does the food shop"

Eddie" She will probably just think Fabian and his buddies did it, they are very mysterious them lot"

Charlie" Yeah they disappear do you reckon they are part of some sort of club?"

Eddie" I would put money on it, so how are you anything else happened with Jerome?"

I look over at my brother, I hadn't spoken to Jerome since the night of the dance, I just couldn't face him.

Eddie" You haven't spoken to him since that night have you"

Charlie*shakes her head* No, I mean we have made awkward eye contact in the corridors but no conversation as been exchanged"

Eddie" Perhaps you should talk to him, I mean I can't believe I am saying that as your brother but I do want you to be happy"

Charlie" Thanks Eddie I will think about it"

Eddie" But then I will always destroy any boy who breaks your heart"

Charlie*smiles* Of course, well we have talked about me, what about you, I heard you got in trouble with Patricia"

Eddie" Oh yeah, that yeah for some reason she thought it would be funny to put some vegetables in bucket above my door"

Charlie" So you now have to serve detention with her, that will be good you can spend some time with her, because you lovvvvveee her!"

I nudge my brother playfully, who blushes.

Charlie" Are you blushing, awww Bro"

Eddie" I am not blushing"

Charlie" You are Eddie, you so are"

Eddie" Oh shut up sis"

Charlie" But seriously do you like her?"

Eddie" Maybe, just a bit maybe"

Charlie" Awwww, I knew it, look just like you want me to be happy I want you to be after everything we deserve to be happy right"

Eddie*nods* Yeah, why shouldn't we be happy"

After we had chatted for a bit, we just laid back and watched the clouds, it just felt so relaxing and so quiet, different from the usual chaos that happens when we are at Anubis House or school. I leant over to Eddie.

Charlie" So what has Victor got you doing today?"

Eddie" I have no idea probably keeping it a surprise"

The bell signalled the end of lunch and me and Eddie both got up grabbing our blazers.

Eddie" I am going back to the house do you want me to take this stuff back so you can head to lessons"

Charlie" Yeah, thanks Eddie"

Eddie" We need to make this a regular thing, just us twins together"

Charlie" Yeah I would like that"

Eddie" See yah later then sis"

We both hug and then make our way to classes.

Charlie" Oh yeah good luck in detention"

Eddie's POV

I headed back to the house with all the picnic stuff and luckily when I got in there was no one in so I managed to get everything away. Though just as I put the stuff away Victor appears in the doorway.

Victor" Ahh, Edison one of the students I was looking for, where is Miss Williamson"

Eddie" I don't know Victor"

Victor" Well perhaps we should go find her, come on"

I followed Victor out the house just glad I managed to get the food away without being caught. We found Patricia chatting with Joy I watch as her face changes as she sees me and Victor.

Patricia" Oh hey Victor is it that time already"

Victor" Yes, it is, if you will join me and Edison"

Joy" Bye Patricia"

Patricia" See you later Joy"

We both followed Victor as he led us round the back of the house and there was a steaming pile of manure, oh my god he wasn't going to get us to move this was he.

Victor" Now I want all this spread on all the flower beds and you will do it without moaning and properly, do I make myself clear"

Patricia" This is a joke right Victor, all funny like haha haha, got you"

Victor" I don't make jokes"

Patricia" Yeah I know "

Charlie's POV

I decide to take my brother's advice and see if I can find Jerome to talk to, it will be awkward of course, I find him in the lounge, looking like he is trying to work something out, he has a notebook on his lap and a pen in his mouth. I slowly slide in to the next chair. He must have thought it was someone else because he looked back down at his book when he saw me.

Charlie" Hey"

Jerome" Hello"

Charlie" Can we talk?"

Jerome" About what?"

Charlie" About the dance"

Jerome" I'm kind of busy, right now"

I sighed internally but I wasn't giving up.

Charlie" What are you doing?"

Jerome" It's a long story but I need to get into Mr Sweet's office"

Charlie" Okay, well I can help, if you want?"

Jerome" Don't you want to know details"

Charlie" A bit of context would be good but it sounds like fun anyway"

Jerome" Sure, well let's just say that I need this gem but it is in a suit of armour, that Sweetie has in his office, I just need to figure out how to get in there"

Alfie then runs in and sits himself the other side of Jerome.

Alfie" How is the stakeout going my friend?"

Jerome" Not good, Alfie, not good at all, I've been watching Sweetie all morning. Do you know he leaves his office, on average, three times an hour?"

Alfie "I did not know that."

Jerome "He's gone for approximately four minutes, forty-two seconds. And do you further not know that he leaves his office unlocked, on average, none of those times?"

Charlie "Those are some great stats Jerome"

Jerome"What does he think is gonna happen if he leaves it open for four minutes?"

Alfie" Students like us will come in and take things"

Alfie then suddenly notices me.

Alfie" Oh hey, are you going to chuck orange juice over Jerome again because I can get my phone"

Jerome" She is actually here to help us she said"

Alfie" Oh well, why not a trio is always better than a duo"

Charlie" So do we have any ideas about what we are going to do?"

Jerome" Well I haven't thought of anything myself"

Charlie" What you need is a wild goose chase something to cause chaos"

Alfie"Wild goose chase, eh? Got it covered."

Charlie "You have, what is it?"

Alfie" Don't you worry about it, buddy. I'll arrange everything. Just sit back, and both of you prepare to be amazed."

Jerome"Good amazed or bad amazed?"

Alfie"Eh, amazed amazed,"

Alfie runs out now very excited. I look across at Jerome who chucks his notebook on the table.

Charlie" Is this usual Alfie behaviour?"

Jerome*nods*

Eddie's POV

Me and Patricia had probably been at this for a while, it was very hot today and the smell of manure wasn't helping, I decided to maybe wind up Patricia, I snuck up behind her and made her jump so she nearly fell into the pile of manure. She turns around and tells me off with her snarky attitude.

Patricia" Hey, watch it weasel"

Eddie" Sorry, just trying to have a bit of fun"

Patricia" Well don't I just want to get this over with"

I turn around and start moaning, why could she not take a joke, I then was taken by surprise as she pushed me on the pile. Great now I was going to smell. I then decided I would get her back by chucking some at her.

Patricia" You wouldn't dare"

Eddie" Try me"

I leg it after her manure in hand.

Charlie's POV

I was stood with Jerome, we was waiting for Alfie, he had said he had this sorted.

Jerome" So how have you been?"

Charlie" Yeah, I've been okay, what about you"

Jerome" Just been hanging around with Alfie, you know thinking up new pranks that sort of thing"

Charlie" Sounds like me and my brother"

Jerome*sighs* I'm sorry about what happened I was a complete idiot to do what I did"

Charlie" You were, the biggest idiot ever"

Jerome" Charlie, I was just wondering if...."

He doesn't get to finish as Alfie shows up with a cover thrown over something.

Charlie" Alfie, what is that?"

Alfie "Well, it took a bit of organising, but—"

Me and Jerome stand either side of Alfie as he sets down whatever it is on a podium. We both then hear honking and I exchange looks with Jerome.

Charlie" Alfie, is that what I think it is"

Jerome peeks over the cover into the cage.

Jerome" Alfie, that is a goose, what are you doing with a goose"

Alfie" Well when Charlie said about needing a wild goose chase for Mr Sweet to take notice, I thought, well"

Charlie" I didn't actually mean it literally"

Alfie" I know but why can't it be literally though"

Charlie" Okay, so how is this goose going to help us?"

Alfie" Well it's like you said if we set this goose loose, then who will come running"

Jerome" Mr Sweet"

Charlie" And with all the confusion he won't have time to lock his doors probably"

Jerome" Well lets do this"

As we stand in the corridor, I look at Jerome who is very much prepared for this. I smile a little bit. Jerome then looks at me and I look away.

Jerome" Ready for this Miller"

Charlie" Of course, lets do this"

Jerome" Do it Alfie

As soon as we release the goose into the hallway, everything becomes chaos. People start running to get away from it while the goose is just going nuts, honking and flapping its wings. 

I lean against the wall with Jerome.

Jerome" Alfie, you are a genius, this is brilliant"

As Alfie tries to get the goose to make as much noise as humanely possible which of course of course alerts Mr Sweet and he comes running out of his office.

Mr Sweet" That's a goose! Be careful, Alfie. It'll bite."

I nudge Jerome to distract him from the chaos the goose is causing to tell him that Mr Sweet has left his office. He pulls me with him by my hand and I my belly flips over. I stand by the door holding it closed while Jerome searches for the gem.

Charlie" Do you know where the gem is?"

Jerome" It should be in this suit of armour the question is where is it?

I lean against the door trying to hold it closed as Jerome frantically searches for the gem.

Mr Sweet" In the office Alfie"

I look over at Jerome who is still fiddling with the suit of armour.

Charlie" Jerome hurry up, we can't get caught in here"

Jerome" I can't find it, it has to be here"

Charlie" Do you want me to help?"

Jerome" No you stay there and guard the door"

Jerome then shakes the suit of armour again and hears a clattering.

Charlie" Was that the gem?"

Jerome" It sounded like it, I just need to get it out"

He continues to shake the leg off the suit of armour but unfortunately the whole thing comes off and falls over on him. It clatters to floor taking Jerome with it. I immediately rush over to him.

Charlie" Jerome are you okay?"

We both share a glance at each other.

Jerome" I am fine, quick get this off of me, we have to put it back before Sweetie finds it"

Charlie*nods* Okay"

I help Jerome up and we both try to assemble the suit of armour back together, failing miserably most times then we hear Alfie.

Alfie" Don't open it sir, stop!"

Both me and Jerome sit against the door but it still manages to open. Then we realise that it is Alfie by the door.

Alfie"Mission accomplished?"

Jerome"Negative"

Charlie"We need more time, you need to buy us more time"

Alfie shuts the door and sit against it again. We can hear all the ruckus outside and I know it isn't going to be long till its all over.

Mr Sweet" In the office, now"

I watch as Jerome stares around frantically looking for the gem, his hand wipes the back of his neck. He looks so adorable like that.

Jerome" It's not here, Charlie it has to be here, where else could it be"

Charlie" I don't know but we should really put this suit of armour back together"

Jerome" You are right, it does look a bit weird right"

I smile at Jerome and we share another awkward moment. He was so sweet.

Charlie" Yeah just a bit, come on"

We both assemble the suit of armour in some sort of order, Mr Sweet was definitely going to notice this hopefully he won't know we did it.

Mr Sweet" Empty office now!"

Jerome pulls me against the wall hoping that Mr Sweet hasn't seen us. Once he has his back to us dealing with the goose we just slide across the wall. Mr Sweet then turns around and sees us which makes him confused.

Mr Sweet" Were you two behind me the entire time?"

Jerome" Yes, we were"

Charlie" We were caught amongst all the chaos"

Mr Sweet" Oh well, out, out out"

He starts to push all three of us out of his office making Jerome protest. He then looks at the goose and tells it to stay.

Jerome" No please, please I have to stay"

He continues to push me, Alfie and Jerome out of his office.

Mr Sweet "All right, everyone, fun and games over. Nothing else to be seen here."

Alfie"I'm so sorry, Mr. Sweet"

Alfie apologises after picking up the goose's cage.

Mr Sweet "Mr. Lewis. Can I presume from that cage in your hands that this is your goose?"

Alfie" Well, I don't know. All geese look the same to me."

Charlie" Same"

Jerome "So, we will just go—"

Mr Sweet" I'm sorry, but nobody is going into or coming out of that room while there is a wild goose quite literally on the loose."

Jerome" But, sir"

Mr Sweet"Please, just go to your lessons, all three of you, We will let the goose calm down. And then we will put the goose back in its cage, all right? Off you go."

Alfie" Did you get the gem"

Jerome" No so close but so very very far"

Story Notes

So Alfie, Jerome and Charlie have set a goose loose, The Twins spend some quality time and Sibuna figure out what the next task entails.

Authors Notes

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favourite part is.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.9K 266 43
Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new found knowledge of knowing they are Osiria...
1.8M 45.4K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
16.6K 813 33
{Sequel to 'You Are My Necessity'} After Emily has woken up from her coma, she is diagnosed with amnesia. She does not remember anyone at all. The do...
216 33 17
-Completed- Emily is about to start a new life with her Mum and her brother Tyler after her dad died. Everything seems to get better until the night...