Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

By Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... More

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter five - Letter of Surrender
Chapter six - History of The War
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter ten - Tommy
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter twelve - The Meeting
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty - Family
Chapter forty one - Ophelia?
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter

147 4 1
By Ranzz_4

Dream's pov

It had been three days since I shot Ophelia. She still hadn't woken up, and I hadn't left the base. I was currently sitting on a chair next to Ophelia's bed watching her chest rise and fall.

Her shoulder was healing nicely thanks to the healing potion, from what George tells me, but for some reason she was still unconscious. It didnt make sense. According to him she should've woken up a couple hours after the incident. For some reason this was really bothering me. I tried my best doing my normal tasks, but my focus always shifted back to her. Why? Why do i care what happens to this girl? I eventually gave up and just ended up visiting her every hour.

I received countless letters from Tommy (since I turned off my communicator) yelling and cursing at me, demanding me to 'release' his sister as if she was a prisoner. Sister. I can't believe I didn't know she was Tommy's sister.

I also received a few letters from Wilbur who was a lot more calm, but he too eventually became angry. I guess I can't blame him. She's his sister too after all. Adopted, but still.

Aside from the angry letters, the war had basically been put on pause. No one made a move. It was like an unspoken agreement.

I heard a knock at the door and turned my head to see a very tired George.

"Dream it's almost one in the morning. You should go to bed." He whispered groggily through the crack in the doorway. He had opened it up just enough to poke his head in. Was is really almost one a.m? How long was I sitting here?

"Sure. Yeah I'll go now." I said standing up from the chair beside the bed. George nodded but stayed put in the doorway, opening the door wider for me to walk out. He then closed the door behind me, and looked up at me with tired eyes. He must've woken up, only to tell me to go to bed.

"You like her don't you?" He asked still whispering. My eyes widened slightly.

"W-what?" I stammered staring down at him.

"You like her. It's quite obvious you know. You haven't left the base once this week and you've visited her every hour."

"George it's not like that. One, I haven't left the base because I could run into someone from l'manburg and they could follow me back here. Two, I've been visiting her because it's my fault she's like this. And three, You said she should be awake by now, and the fact that shes not is just a little concerning, that's all." I explained in a whisper. George just stared at me, blankly. It was silent for a while, and I was about to head off to my room before George spoke again.

"Dream I know that's not the real reason. You may not be able to admit it to yourself but, you care about her. And don't say it's your fault, she jumped in the path of the arrow. You haven't left because you want to be here when she wakes up. Besides your too paranoid to let anyone follow you back to the base." He said with a small laugh at the end. No that's not it. That can't be it. But if that's not the truth...then...why can't I focus on anything with her the way she is? Why did my world crack when I watched as the arrow embed itself in her shoulder?

I was pulled out my thoughts as George started to walk away, a small smile forming on his face. "You love her." He said walking into his room and closing the door, leaving me standing in the middle of the hallway in shock.

I love her?

. . .

"You've got another letter Dream." Sapnap said, sliding the envelope across the kitchen counter in my direction. He then sat down on the stool next to me, looking through the rest of the mail. I sighed as I picked it up, reading who it was from. Tommy. Of course. Though what did I expect?

I was about to toss the letter in the trash when something written on the back caught my eye.

Please read.

Tommy never said please. This letter was different. There where other things that made it different too.

His handwriting was neat-well as neat as it gets for Tommy-unlike his other letters where it was just angry words scribbled on the page. It was addressed correctly, and written with care.

Out of curiosity I decided to open the letter. Sapnap turned to me a puzzled look etched on his face.

"Why bother opening it? You know he's just going to be yelling at you about Ophelia." He said, watching as I pulled the page out of the envelope.

"I'm not so sure thats what this is." I mumbled, mainly to myself as I read the letter.

Dear Dream,

I would like to request a meeting. It's about l'manburg. Since the duel took an unexpected turn, Wilbur and I have been unsure where l'manburg stands. I'm sure since the duel was technically unfinished you will say it didn't count. So instead I have a proposal for you. A deal. I will give you something in return for l'manburg's freedom. Wilbur doesn't know I've sent this letter, nor does he know about the request or deal.

So, if you've read this letter, please meet me on the outskirts of l'manburg at noon tomorrow. Come alone. I'll be waiting.

Sincerely Tommyinnit.

Without a word I passed the letter to Sapnap. He took it cautiously, glancing up at me then back at the letter. He started to read the letter with confusion written on his face. The confusion soon twisted to disbelief as he continued to read.

"Are you sure Tommy sent this? This letter is way too formal to be from Tommy." He stated, still staring at the piece of paper in his hands. I didn't answer him, only stared down at the counter in front of me. "This just seems like a bunch of bull shit to lore you out of the base." He continued before scoffing and tossing the letter on the counter.

"What's that?" A sleepy George inquired from the entrance of the kitchen.

"A letter from Tommy." Sapnap said scoffing once again.

"Another one?" He said opening the fridge in search of something to eat.

"He asked for a meeting. He didn't even mention Ophelia. He only talked about l'manburg." I said in a monotone voice. George grabbed an apple and closed the fridge, turning around to lean on the counter. He then took a bite out of the apple while moving the letter so he could read it.

"Hm...Tommy wrote this?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you gonna go?"

"No! Why the hell would he go? It's obviously just some trick to get him to leave the base, so Tommy can yell at him in person about his sister. He even said for him to come alone!" Sapnap said, voice laced with disbelief at the fact that George was actually considering this.

"Not necessarily Sapnap. Have you ever heard Tommy say please? He seems pretty desperate." George said, mumbling the last part.

"So what the brat said please, woop de doo..." Sapnap trailed off. The two continued to argue as I thought about what Tommy was asking.

He claims he wants to talk about l'manburg's freedom. I'm sure thats not the only thing he wants to talk about though. Sapnaps right, he most likely will end up yelling at me about Ophelia. But he said please. He never says please to anyone, unless it's in a joking manner. He's probably afraid I'm preparing to attack again. I can't blame him. If I could focus, that's exactly what I'd be doing right now. What puzzles me the most though is what he might have to offer.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as Sapnap shook my shoulder harshly.

"Right Dream? Your not going. It's a trap. Right?" He said, him and George both looking at me expectantly, awaiting an answer. There was a long silence before I finally spoke, my voice monotone and calm.

"I'm going."

......................................................................

1386 words

Ophelia is still out cold. Oof. Wonder why?

Hope you have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
34K 573 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
1.6K 106 17
Soon, Wilbur worked up the courage and approached him. He cleared his throat nervously. "Excuse me. That's a stunning dress," Wilbur said, trying his...
51.6K 1.2K 30
in which y/n is on a flight from Brighton to America to visit a friend, where she falls asleep on an unexpecting blond and maybe even falls in love...