One Shots- WINTERWITCH / OLST...

Por avengerswintermalik

Bunch of one-shots regarding winterwitch Wanda Maximoff x Bucky Barnes Scarlet Witch x Winter Soldier "I can'... Mais

-DISCLAIMER-
-FIRST MEETING-
-HOLIDAYS WITH TEAM-
-SOMEWHERE MAGICAL-
-BIRTHDAY SPECIAL-
-TORTURE-
-Sneaky WinterWitch ft. The Avengers-
- Requests? -
-MISSION-
-THE END-

-WE MEET AGAIN-

297 6 15
Por avengerswintermalik

A/N: This one is kind of long so sorry in advance but I really hope you all like it. Enjoy reading babes.

"So Mr. Barnes are you thinking of investing in any firms as you moved your business here in LA" the man standing in front of James asked. But he didn't hear what the man said as he wasn't interested in that conversation.

From the moment James walked through the door of the art gallery, owners of various firms surrounded him like bees. James is the owner of one of the biggest investment firms in Seattle and he has quite a reputation in the business industry. Everyone wants to be on his good side. His mysterious personality makes him even more powerful. His company Buchanan Enterprises recently opened a branch in Los Angeles to take a different route in the business.

Most of the time James doesn't attend any gatherings because he is not fond of the attention that comes with it. But today is different, James had to attend this event to support his best friend Sam Wilson's work. He thought maybe in this event he won't attract many people however here is no exception. It's like he just can't escape attention. Not only just man but women are dying to stand beside him. He is like every women's dream. A tall figure, the way his body is build-up is like pure art and his steel-blue eyes are the highlight of everything that no one can resist.

"Sorry, excuse me please.." James said to the man as he forgot the man's name. The man thought he might have done something wrong, "sorry Mr. Barnes I didn't mean to offend you or anything.." "You did not, I have to make a call!" James replied with a deep stern voice and excused himself from the suffocating environment. Surely James likes all the respect he gets. He sometimes even loves the thing that his one look can shut a whole room. Yet, he wants to be considered a normal guy, not like some God!

Bucky's POV

Fuck where is the drink? I'll go insane if I don't drink now! Finally, I found the guy who was serving drinks and I went toward him and take a glass of champagne and chugged it down. Then took another glass and start walking towards the door. I ignored every gaze as I am so done fake smiling at them. It was a mistake coming in here like what is the purpose!? With that thought, I started dialing my assistant number but I stopped realizing that I can't leave like that! I promised Sam that I'll be there for him. Plus I already tolerate all this bullshit for almost an hour so I can handle a little more. I took a deep breath and looked around the room to find a quieter place where all these advantage-seeking people won't follow me! I rolled my eyes thinking about all their stupid and desperate action.

Eventually, I found a calm place. It looked like it was most probably the end of the gallery. The gallery was huge and it was divided into sections according to different genres. Sam did a great job. Although he refused to take any of my help, I'm surely gonna talk to him as a businessman. When I was lost in my thoughts a sudden sound brought me back to reality. I looked around me then I noticed a little girl who was picking up some things that most probably had fallen from her bag. I couldn't see the girl's face because she was back facing me. She had blond hair and looking at her height it seemed that she'd be 4 to 5 years old, not sure about it tho. The girl was struggling with her things so I went to help her. I kneeled in front of her and finally looked at her face. She was looking at me through her blue doe eyes. I automatically smiled at her and she knitted her brows and looked down. I chuckled at her cute action then she took her remaining stuff from my hand and stand up.

Without saying anything she started walking fast almost running and I stopped her by holding her tiny hand.

"Hey, hey wait you didn't tell me your name," I asked her.

She gave me a stern look and annoyingly replied, "My mom told me not to talk with strangers!"

I was taken aback by her words. Because every child somehow gets scared of me but here this little human who is standing in front of me replied to me with such sass. Damn her mother taught her well.

"Ok ok slow down, angry bird, my name is James but you can call me Bucky because that's what my friends call me," I paused making a sad face.

"What happened?" she asked looking at me confusingly.

"I called you my friend and I even don't know your name, I guess I better go!" I replied trying to convince her for telling me any details about her. Because there's no way I'd let this girl walk around all alone. I know I'm not into all these baby talks but I have to try because I feel a sense of responsibility for her....

I started to stand up when she stopped me by holding my thump; her tiny hand wrapping around my thumb giving me a weird feeling, "My name is Hope," she tells me and I again comes to reality.

"Hope, that's a very nice name you have!" I told her

She shot me a cute smile and thanked me.

"See, now you know my name and I know yours so we are not strangers anymore," I spread my hand towards her, "So friends?" I asked her.

She giggles at me and took my hand and said to me, "Ok we're friends then Bucky"

"Great! So where are your parents?"

"I can't find them.." she pouted.

"Awh, don't be sad, let's go I'll help you find them..."

A big smile plastered on her face, "You will?" she excitedly asked

"Of course little doll," I stopped realizing what I just called Hope. Instantly her face flashes through in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, trying to get rid of that sight because every time I come through that feeling I become someone else. And right now I don't wanna turn into that mess!

I felt my hand being pulled so I looked down, "Are you sad?" Hope asked me,

Looking at her innocent angelic face provides me some kind of comfort and I regain myself.

"I'm fine, lets go and complete the mission!" I caressed her head,

"What mission!?" She asked being confused.

"Mission finding Hope's Mom and Dad!" I replied pointing a finger in the air trying to make her laugh which she did.

I offered her my hand and again instead of taking my hand her tiny hand grabbed my thumb.

We both have been stalling at the gallery for a good 10 minutes now. She told me her mom is wearing a dark blue dress and her dad is in a dark green suit. So I tapped on every shoulder I saw wearing similar colored outfit but got no luck finding her parents. Hope also shared that her favorite food is pizza and apple pie her mother made at home. Among some other interesting stuff.

I was about to ask her mom and dad's names but I got interrupted by a text. I opened my phone to check and saw it was from my assistant. While I was replying to Brandon, Hope left my hand shouting that she saw her mom. She ran through the crowd towards her mother.

"Hope, wait.." I pace through the crowd muttering 'excuse me's' to everyone, barely able to follow the little girl.

Finally, I spotted her with a woman who has blond hair the same as her. The woman is caressing her head and face, so I assumed that it was her mother. Her mom was back facing me so I wasn't able to see her mother.

I was about to go to them when Hope's mom turned around spinning Hope to her back and her mom kneeled.

My eyes widened and I felt like my whole body froze. My breath hitched in my throat and I couldn't believe what I was seeing was real or not.

"Baby, where were you? You made mommy so worried!" her worried voice echoed through my ear. Then the realization hit me that it wasn't any dream rather it was damn real. I can't believe myself that after all these years I was seeing her again as beautiful and perfect as ever, my Doll, Wanda Maximoff....

POV ends

"I'm sorry mom, I saw a beautiful picture and went towards it then when I turned, I couldn't find you anywhere" Hope explains to her worried mother.

"Aw honey, I'm so sorry that I lost you.." Wanda hugs her daughter tightly,

"Are you hurt anyway?" Wanda checks her daughter thoroughly.

"No mommy, my new friend took good care of me!" Hope responds.

"What friend? Hope I told you not to talk with strangers!" Wanda scolds.

"No mommy not a stranger anymore, I made friends with a very beautiful man! He helped me find you. I liked him a lot, he is very good and he even has eyes like me" Hope finished her sentence in one breath.

"Ok ok calm down baby, I got it that you like him. Now tell me where he is? If he helped you then I need to say thank you,"

"Yes mom, come I'll take you", Hope jumps in happiness,

Wanda chuckled at her daughter's action. When Wanda started to stand up for meeting the man. Sadly, her purse burst open and a few of her things fell to the ground. Hope looked around and spotted James who was still standing there like he have seen a ghost. Hope happily went towards him.

"Let's go, my mom is there" Hope cheers and pointed to Wanda,

"No, I g-gotta go," James stuttered while replying.

Hope whines hearing him, "No you have to come, please.." she dragged James and took him in front of Wanda. Wanda noticed a pair of feet and she guessed this might be the man her daughter was talking about. She fastly stands up saying, "Thanks for hel..." she stopped looking at the man that was standing in front of her. Her eyes widened and her face turned pale.

Wanda's POV

Speechless would be an underestimate because I was beyond shocked seeing him standing right in front of me. His pierced blue eyes are staring straight at me. The eyes that were so familiar to me that with one look I could always tell what he was feeling. But right now its so blank that I couldn't even figure out if he was happy or angry seeing me. Who am I even joking, Why in the world would he be happy to see me! 

"Mommy, This is Bucky, he helped me find you," Hope squeals in happiness.

James crooked his brows hearing Hope calling me mom. Then he glares back at me, clenching his jaw and my heart starts beating fast. He looks so masculine now. Obviously, he was always famous for his charms but right now he is looking more intense and powerful. He is well built now, his muscles and abs are peeking through his black coat. Overall His presence is intimidating me and my palms are getting sweaty.

"So, we meet again huh!?" he says to me in his stern deep voice, reminding me of the last words I said to him 'If we're meant to be then we will meet again,' which causes a shiver down my spine.

"But guess what, nothing is the same anymore." he said looking at hope then to me again.

Before I could say anything to him hope clings to James, "Do you know my mom?" she said to him looking up.

James smiled at her removing his serious face. "Yes, I know your mom very well.." he said affectionately cupping her face then he looked at me again with the blank expression "Never knew that your little feet will take me somewhere I never wanted to go". And my heart broke hearing his words. But instantly anger grew on me and I took Hope's hand for leaving, "Let's go Hope.."

But Hope grabbed James's hand and as I was in hurry, I stumbled and got Yanked back towards them. Somehow James stopped me from falling holding me by my waist. He steadied me and helped me stand up on my feet. I gasp at his touch and all the memories came flooding back. I also noticed that his body gets tensed too. I immediately pull back from him.

"HOPE! This is not a good behavior!" I shout at her although I didn't want to. Hope looks down looking sad, "I am sorry.." she whispered.

James instantly bends down, "Hey it's ok don't cry princess..." he paused then looked at me, "It's ok you don't have to shout at her, I'm sorry to bother you I'm leaving," I feel my body loosen up a bit hearing his soft voice.

I also kneeled and cupped her face and says sorry to her. Then she asked me if she could play at the corner which I let her because I wanted to talk with James.

Without any word, James starts leaving, "No hi or bye you're just gonna leave like that!?" my question stopped him.

He looked back, "I thought It's what you wanted" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're behaving like you don't know me," and I could see his clenching jaw.

He took a step closer to me and again I gasped at the close contact, "You're gone for years and suddenly you showed up with a daughter and probably with a husband and you want me to play best buddies with you, HOW DELUSIONAL DOES THAT SOUND!?"

I can feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes, "I am sorry.." I said to him in a broken voice. James closed his eyes and started to breathe in and out,

He touches his temple closing his eyes "I am sorry I didn't mean to..." then he looked at me with his perfect soft blue eyes, "I just can't act normal, it's not easy for me doll!"

Hearing that nickname made my heart beat so fast that it felt like its gonna burst out. By now tears started to come from my eyes, I couldn't hold it anymore. I took a breath and did what needed to be done.

"I am sorry for everything. My intention was never to hurt  you I.. I"

"Stop it I don't need this please, don't make it worse!" he stopped me.

Just to free me from that guilt I asked him how can I make him feel better and the answer he gave me was unexpected and threw me off guard.

"What you want me to do then.. I just want to make you feel that I'm truly sorry."

"Come back to me..." my eyes widened hearing his reply. He wants what? ME!! Even after everything. I couldn't believe I thought I was tripping or something so I asked again, "What?

He holds both my hands in his and looked deeply into my eyes, "I said come back to me, that's how you can make me feel better. I have everything now, everything I didn't have back then. Doll trust me your place is still the same for me. It would be like before." he finished in one breath.

I was stunned to hear all this. He still wants me even after all these years. Part of my heart was happy that he is still the same James I knew but another part of it was scared. I freed my hands and took a step back trying to process what just happened.

"James..I...." I was literally speechless, mind totally blank.

"Your body still reacts the same way when I touch you, don't tell me otherwise!" he said again in his deep voice.

And he was right. All I feel was letting my emotion take control. I wanted to hug him and inhale his scent and never let go. And I was about to do that. I was this close to making the biggest mistake. Just when I was about to take step towards him someone touches my waist from behind and I gulped knowing who it could be.

POV ENDS

"Honey, I was looking for you everywhere, you had me stressed there." the man said to Wanda. Wanda looked down nervously.

James confusedly looked at them. Plus his blood was boiling seeing the man this close to Wanda. Before he could say anything. Hope comes running happily saying, "Dad!"

Happiness plastered on the man's face and he bows and took the jumping girl into his embrace. Planted few kisses to the kid and she giggle in return.

"Where were you, angel? You made dad scared!" Hope's father asked her holding his daughter with affection.

"I got lost, couldn't find you and mommy." Hope pouted.

Sadness took over James' face and his heart sunk realizing the man is no one but Hope's father which means he is Wanda's Husband. HUSBAND the word keeps playing in his head over and over.

"Lost?" he concerningly looked at Wanda who was already feeling sick in her stomach for the tense situation.

"Yeah, don't worry nothing major, she's safe now" Wanda reassures.

"Awe my baby, I'm sorry." the man again hugs the little girl.

"Don't worry dad, Bucky saved me and helped me find mommy."

"Bucky?" her father asked being clueless.

"Yeah, my new friend." Hope pointed her finger toward James.

James could feel the darkness peeking through his head and he was trying his best to keep calm and stable. James look up hearing his nickname. James' eyes kept glancing over Wanda and the man who is most definitely her husband.

"He is my new friend, dad. Bucky. And Bucky that is my dad!" Hope introduced them.

James shot a soft smile at her.

"Thanks for the help, Bucky!" the man said genuinely thanking the man who is in front of him.

"James! My name is James." James replied with a cold stare. Not everyone gets to call him that especially not this man.

"Oh God, You're James Barnes, that's why you were looking so familiar, Nice to meet finally meet you." The man said and Wanda's eyes shot up at him in panic thinking how the hell does he knows James.

James looked at him in confusion, "Sorry my bad, I am Steve Rogers, the owner of Rogers & Co. I gotta say really love your work style." Steve says spreading his hand towards James.

James smirked hearing the company name as the file of the company was on his table whether to invest or not. James feel a little happiness knowing that status wise this man is nothing in front of him. 

"Steve!" he shake his hand although he didn't want to.

"How do you know him?" Wanda asked.

"Honey, everybody knows him, he is an icon in the business industry. The billionaire James Barnes" Wanda looked at James remembering that's what he meant when he said he now has everything. He is a billionaire now, Wanda thought to herself. But Wanda felt happy because she always knew James have the potential to become the most successful. 

"Dad, you know mommy and Bucky are friends too just like I'm friends with him," Hope says happily.

"You two know each other?" Steve asked Wanda.

"Yeah, um he.." Wanda got interrupted by James, "Yeah we know each other very well."

Wanda started fidgeting; a habit of her when she is nervous. James noticed this knowing that she doesn't want Steve to know much. Although he want to see her suffer but his heart just couldn't do that. 

"Actually we were in college together," James said.

"Yeah we were classmates," Wanda explains.

"Wow so cool, this is the first time I'm meeting any of Wanda's friends from Russia. But your accent, it doesn't sound like Russian?" Steve said to James.

"I'm not from there. I just went their as an exchange student!" James coldly replied. 

"Impressive," Steve said.

"Wanda you didn't introduce us properly.." James says to Wanda with a poker face.

Wanda took a deep breath and let out an awkward chuckle, "You already met and Steve even know you, so.."

"Well I'm known to the world Wanda so it's obvious he knows me but I don't know Steve," James replies back.

"Well, Steve this is James from college and James meet my husband Steve Rogers." Wanda introduces them giving James a death stare.

Steve chuckles, "Very nice to meet you, Mr. Barnes."

"Likewise Steve and call me James." 

Steve put Hope on the ground, "Yay, we all are friends now." Hope claps and jumps.

"Thanks for helping Hope, she already seems very fond of you." Steve told James.

the mention of Ho[e makes James normal. "Surprisingly yes she liked me, plus your daughter is adorable." He said smiling at Hope.

"You are adorable!" Hope said to James which cause a chuckle from both of the men.

"Thank You, your highness." James pinch her nose. "It's nice meeting you all but I gotta go.." James told them.

"Noooo, not so soon you even haven't played with me!" Hope whines.

James nervously chuckles thinking about him playing with a kid. "I have work princess!"

"Hope baby, he has work, now if you're his friend then you have to understand it right?" Wanda tries to convince her stubborn daughter.

"You can talk with me anytime, I'll give my number to your mom. How about that?" James said and Hope gets happy again.

James was giving Wanda his number when Sam enters, "I am so sorry Buck for making you wait thi.." he stops spotting Wanda.

"Wanda?" Sam said out loud and then looked at James then Wanda.

"What is she doing in here?" Sam asked James,

"You're Wanda's Friend too?" Steve asked Sam

"No, I" before Sam could say anything, "No he's my friend Sam Wilson he is the one whose holding  program" James finishes. "And Sam this is Steve, Wanda's husband." James eyed Sam so he don't say anything inappropriate.

"Husband!?" Same said in disbelief and give Wanda an unpleasant look which Wanda perfectly understand why, so she looked down.

"How do you know Wanda then?" Steve asked and the three of them get flushed and glanced at each other.

"Uhm aaa, oh yes on the graduation picture they were standing and I was like who is this beautiful girl and that's how I know.." Sam told the lie making it sound like a real truth. While James and Wanda both facepalming themselves in their head knowing in the pictures they were not standing like any normal classmate.

"That is great, Wanda never told me about any of these. It's great to hear about my Beautiful wife's college life." Steve pressed a kiss to Wanda's hand and James' blood boils again. However, he managed to controls his anger.

Suddenly some workers walk with some raw colored paintings in front of them. And both Hope and James starts sneezing badly, "Oh Dear God" they both said in unison.

Wanda holds Hope and drank her some water.

"God Sam you said there will be no raw paintings you know I'm allergic to them." James scolds Sam while scratching his neck and Jaw.

"Sorry man... hey take em away from here fast, idiots!" Sam shouts at the workers.

Wanda makes Hope calm before anyone else notices her. Then Hope again starts playing with the pole next to them.

"You okay, James?" Steve asked,

"Drink this, it'll help you calm your nerves" Wanda offered James the drink she gave to Hope.

As stubborn James is, "No, I am fine.." he declined

"You always don't have to be stubborn, drink this it'll help you!" Wanda forcefully gave him the bottle.

James drinks it, "Damn you're still feisty do...Wanda!"

Before Steve would say anything or react to anything, "Buck I guess it's time to go..." Sam chimes in diverting the attention from them. 

"Yeah, you're right!" James agrees.

"No, come on not every day I get to meet Wans's friends, we should go for lunch together."

"No he's a busy man, he doesn't have time for this" Sam said in annoyance.

"Sam! Sorry about him he's always a little out of place," James apologies.

"I really don't have time today, I have tons of meetings I just took few hours off to support this idiot, but thanks for offering." James explains. 

"No worries man, I understand. Well, it was nice meeting you, you're the total opposite of what I heard about you," Steve says.

"What do you mean?" Wanda asked.

Steve gave Wanda a hesitant look because he doesn't want to say those out loud.

"Say what you heard about me, Steve..." James forces Steve.

"Well, I heard that you're arrogant and very hard to please and the scariest person. While you are literally playing with my daughter and was so nice to us." Steve explains. Wanda feels bad because  deep down she knows maybe she's the reason for all these. 

James huffs a laugh, "I met you as Wanda's husband today, let's meet on a business deal then I'll ask you your opinion again!"

Steve let out a low chuckle thinking that James might be joking but he stops understanding he is damn serious.

"Steve, let's go. It's getting late, Hope must be hungry." Wanda tells to Steve trying to cut it all short.

"Yeah, let's go, Hope sweetie come in here. Time to go home.." Steve calls for Hope.

Hope comes in and looked at James who was talking to his assistant who just come in to tell James that the car is ready for him.

Hope pulls James coat and he looks down. Hope smiles and spread both of her hands towards him indicating that she wants to hug him.

James smilingly pulls her up and hugs her. "Will I meet you again?" she sadly asks James.

James' heart melted looking at her precious doll face. "Whenever you want little doll." he kissed her forehead. And get surprised at himself like why he did that. Hope kissed James on the cheek and rests her head onto Bucky's chest holding his broad shoulder tightly. Feeling sleepy in his warm embrace. 

"Ahhh, she really likes you, let me tell you something it's not easy to please her but you did the impossible" Steve said rubbing Hope's Back.

"I'm glad.." James genuinely give Steve a smile. 

"Actually Your daughter did the impossible, Sir really runs from children and not fond of them but here we're today," Brandon says and Steve laughs. Sam also hums as he's also shocked seeing his best friend like that. James glares at Brandon he shut up immediately.

 Wanda's heart warms up seeing the cute sight. Also it melts her heart the way James calls Hope 'little doll'. 

You're sleepy, aren't you baby?" Wanda goes towards them. "Yeah, she's tired.." James agreed with Wanda. James handed Hope to Steve and he carried her. Steve said bye to James and Sam, and walk towards the entrance telling Wanda to come.

Wanda nods to James and Sam and starts leaving when James grabs Wanda's wrist and stops her.

"What?" Wanda asked.

"Now whose leaving without saying bye?" James told her

"I thought you didn't want that..." Wanda replies giving him taste of his own attitude.

"Right he doesn't!"  Sam chimes again in annoyance.

"Fuck off, Sam" James warns him.

"Yeah whatever, don't come to me wasted then.." Sam said to him and went to the corner leaving them alone. James shot a look at Brandon and he also leaves in rush.

"You drink?" Wanda asked in concern. 

James shakes his head laughing, "there are so many things I do which you don't wanna know!"

Wanda takes a deep breath and looked at him, "Thanks for not telling Steve anything, I really appreciate that"

"At least you appreciate something of me," he teases

"James..."

"Whatever," James said looking away.

"Okay I know you didn't wanna see me but I am truly glad that I met you today," Wanda told him.

His face softens at her and he raises his hands to hold her face but stops mid way remembering she isn't his anymore. He took a deep breath and looked away feeling he won't be able keep it straight if he looked at those eyes.

On the other hand, Wanda couldn't help herself anymore and hugged him. James got taken aback by the sudden action but eventually, he gives in and held her tightly. Wanda inhales his scent remembering the lost old days. James starts to rub her back and she hide her face more deeply in the crook of his neck making him gasp. Soon she realizes things are going somewhere else, she regained herself and whispered to James "Thanks and sorry for everything." With that being said she pulls away. And starts walking not giving James any chance to speak anything.

"Doll..." he calls out and she stops on her heels. She sides her face not fully turning she said to him, "Good bye James.." Letting him know that this is the end for them Wanda starts walking.

James looked at her until she fades into the crowd, feeling the hole again in his heart that no one can fulfill but her. But now there's no way for this. James has money, luxury, everything he names is his but for him this all means nothing. Because the only thing that he wants the only thing he craves can never be his. So even owning the whole world in the palm of his hands he is still the biggest loser in his eyes. And there is nothing he could do about it. Especially not after today. Because he knows her doll is long gone and there's nothing left for him...

But what he does not know that the biggest surprise of his life is still waiting for him. Something that is beyond his expectation. Something that can make him whole again...... 

- The End -

A/N: Okay, so here we go. This chapter is so long I know but still please read. I really loved writing it and part me of want to make a whole book about it. Anyway, let me know your thoughts on it. And please vote and share this with your friends. Also sorry for not updating straight two weeks, forgive me for that. I'll try not to do that again. I hope this one is worth the wait. Let me know what you think. Stay tunes besties. xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.9K 138 16
My second Marvel / Bucky Fanfic! Hope you enjoy! ***COMPLETED*** You are best friends with Bucky and Steve since you were 5 years old. You three we...
21K 802 60
AU // Bucky Barnes x OC Ava is an aspiring journalist, working on her first big story. Her life gets confusing when she meets James Buchanan Barnes...
8K 604 27
Despite their best efforts to regain the trust of the world, the Avengers are still met with criticism. With every move they make under close scrutin...
15.4K 487 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...