Linked Fates

Od Redyrode

Y/N is a young girl who, after saving enough money, finally took the leap to move to Japan. Unfortunately, in... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Informations

857 11 0
Od Redyrode

This is a Hao Asakura x older!fem!reader. Reader is around 25 is not a shaman.

In this story, all the characters will be older.

The group (Yoh/Anna/Hao/Ren/etc)  will be yougner around 21 except for Ryo who is around 27. 

English is not my mother language so I'm sorry for the mistakes you will see in the text.

I plan to make a long story so,yeah, don't worry if Hao is not in the first chapters.

Don't like it, don't read it. I hope you will enjoy the story !

Shaman King belongs to Hiroyuki Takei. Only the story is mine.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...