B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S

Von ictxscribbler

We imagine them to be the best of friends and more than brothers. But is that the reality?? What would you d... Mehr

Introduction
1. Dream come true ✨
2. In the flight ✈️
3. Hints?🤔
4. Reason😵
5. Clearing the air🤝
6. Plotting 👀
*Casually
7. The first step👣
8. New ally😎
9. The unexpected arrival 😲
A/N: GRATEFUL 😇❤️
10. Playdate🤹
Recommendation
11. RRR: Confrontation 🤯
12. Blood test💉
13. Selections and rejections😶
14. Mighty blow🤕
15. Aftermath🥲
17. Everyone deserves a second chance😊
18. Decision😌
Thought
19. Reconciliation💙
A/N: Thank you ❤️

16. Bitter memory😖

1.5K 102 86
Von ictxscribbler

July 10th, 2019

India's camp after losing the semi final to New Zealand:

Rohit's POV:

I returned back to the dressing room with a dejected heart. This was so important for all of us. We all failed. After so long I feel so miserable. I really wanted us to win. I gave my level best all the way but failed in the semi final.

'Ro, Virat is not opening his room door.' Jaddu came to me and said. I quickly got up and rushed to his room. He's pretty hurt too.

'Vee, open the door.' I said banging the door.

'Go away.' he screamed from the other side.

'Don't behave like a child. Open the door.'

'Do you have any brain? Don't you understand if I say once.'

'Come on Vee, you are not the only one who lost the match. We are all feeling the same. But are we behaving like that? Are we shouting on people?'

'They fuck off. Why are you here at my door?'

'What's wrong with you Vee? Open the bloody door.'

'Vee yaar, open the door.' Jaddu said banging the door along with me.

'Please go away Jaddu.' Virat said.

Oh, please to Jaddu and fuck off to me! Great!

Ro, that's only because he has that freedom with you and not with others. Don't overthink.

I wanted to be there until Virat opened the door but I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I was hurt too. I silently went to my room and cried in the darkness.

'Ro, let's have dinner.' Shikhar said knocking on my door.

'Wait.' I said with a muffled cry.

I quickly washed my face with water and opened the door.

'Were you crying?' Shikki asked.

'No.' I mumbled.

'It's hard for all of us. But the best performance from any Indian in this series is from you. You always talked about how much you wanted to win this. It's gonna be hard for you more than its for us. But we still have many chances in the future Ro. Don't get dejected for this. And remember you are not at fault at all.' Shikhar said.

'Thanks.' was all I could say. We went to the dining table and Virat was already there with Jinks.

'Ro, were you crying?' Jinks asked as he saw me. Virat looked in my direction too.

'No.' I lied again.

'He might have cried thinking, we won't feed him dinner today.' Virat joked.

Bad joke Vee.

'Shut up Vee. This is a serious discussion.' Jinks said.

'Are you hurt Ro?' Virat asked me.

'Yes I am. Apologize now.'

'Apologize to you? Haha, good joke.' Virat said pissing me further.

'Apologize to him.' Jinks ordered.

'Sorry Ro.' Virat said.

Why does he not give me the respect he gives to jinks.

We all were having our food in silence until Mahi bhai joined us. As soon as he came, Virat had gone to him and hugged him saying, 'Bhai where were you all this time? I was so afraid about you. I won't leave you now.'

Is this how Virat's priorities are all the time or it's just today. Or maybe that's how it is all the time but I was blinded with the love for him and the sadness in me today has opened up my eyes and making me see the reality today.

'I am ok. But Ro, you don't look fine.' Mahi bhai said.

'Bhai, I-' I was about to speak but was interrupted by Virat.

'He's alright Bhai. You know how he is, right. He doesn't care about anything.'

How can you decide my feelings Vee. Everyone could see it but why can't you. You are my bestfriend yet you are the only one who's not understanding my feelings. True, this is not what I feel all the time, but I feel it so much now. Was I not there for you everytime you needed a shoulder to lean on and let your tears flow. I need it now, but you don't even get my feelings.

I didn't speak a single word out, what's the use when there is no single ear, eager to listen to me.

'Vee, I want to talk to you.' I said as he was about to leave after having his dinner.

'Not now Ro. I am not in good mood. Let's talk tomorrow.' he said and walked away without even waiting for my reply.

It's only for today Ro. He'll become normal tomorrow.

I went back to my room and put myself to sleep.

It was 2:00 a.m in the morning. I couldn't sleep yet. I decided to go out and breathe some fresh air.

As I locked my door from the outside, I saw Virat walking out from Mahi bhai's room.

'Ok bhai. I'll see you tomorrow.' he said.

'Virat, you are here?' I asked him.

'Actually Mahi bhai was sad, so I went to cheer him up. Are you not sleeping?' he asked.

'I couldn't sleep.'

'You are khumbhkaran. All you need is food and sleep. It's unbelievable that you can't sleep.' he joked.

'Now it's getting too much Virat. I am a human too and deserve some respect.' I said sternly.

'Relax Ro. Why are you overreacting?' he said casually.

'So if I do this it is overreacting but you do a same thing, I must go calm and support you.'

'I am always the same. But you aren't.'

'Because I faced no big problem until yesterday. But today is the day I needed you the most. But thanks to you, you aren't there for me.'

'You aren't the only one who lost a match today Ro.' he told back my dialogue to me.

'But you are cheering everyone other than me.'

'Is this all because I was with Mahi bhai?'

'It's because you aren't there for me. You don't love me as much as you love Mahi bhai or respect me as jinks where as I have you as my top priority.'

'I was with you everyday. Just because I am not there for one day, why are you getting so mad?'

'Because I needed you the most today. And you are not there for me in my pain like I was there for you all the time. Even today. Though I wasn't ok, I came to cheer you but you told me to fuck off but requested Jaddu. I told you to be with me which you declined but was there for Mahi bhai.'

'Why are you so jealous Ro? Feel happy that I spend most of my time with you.'

'Are you doing me a favour by being my bestfriend?'

'Yes.'

'You don't have to do it anymore then.'

'As if you can stay without me.'

'I learnt today that you can, I am gonna do it too.'

'Enough of all this, drama queen.' he said putting his hand over my shoulder.

I pushed him away and said, 'I hate it when someone doesn't take me or my feelings seriously. And today I learnt that you don't. I am not lying when I said I don't need you anymore.'

'Don't challenge me Ro. You know about my ego. If I stop talking to you, it's forever. So be careful with the words you choose to say.'

'It's Rohit sharma. Ro is for my loved ones. And I don't love you anymore. You are just a stranger for me from now now.'

'So this is it. Let me tell you something, there won't be even a single day I'd think about this, but you are gonna sleep every night regretting your words.' he said.

'You know what, it was just a fight for me until a few minutes ago. But now I am bloody serious. This isn't just any other fight. This is the fall out. Thanks for making it so easy for me to let go. Fuck off now.' I snarled.

'AS IF I EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU NOW.' he screamed and kicked the glass stand that was beside him.

Rishabh and Shreyas who were in the adjacent room have come out due to that sound.

'What happened?' Rishabh asked.

'Nothing, I just let go off a huge burden.' Virat said staring at me in my eyes.

'Someone tell him that this isn't his house to behave as he likes. Tell him to clear this mess.' I said and instantly went back to my room.

And that's it. I have removed him from my heart permanently. I waited for him to come and apologize but it didn't happen until I moved on completely. After that I just didn't care about his approaches. He stopped existing in my world.

~~~~

A/N:

That's it for today guys. Please vote and comment if you liked the update.

See you all in the next update. Until then ,stay safe and happy ❤️

Btw, are you having online classes or offline??

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.4K 604 13
Hey guys!!! I'm new here. My name is Ankita Nov 19 2023 another heartbreak for all of us. Billion's dream shattered. It was tough day after the loss...
27.9K 2K 18
This twenty two year old lad wakes up one day and wonders in whose room he was. He gets out of the bed and wanders around and accidentally sees hims...
29K 1.2K 12
Everything seems to be going wrong for Hardik. First the Koffee with Karan fiasco, then the suspension and now coming back in the team, he senses tha...
94.9K 6.5K 71
A lost and found fanfic but it involves ICT. Yuvi ,Mahi and Rohit are brothers - the stars of cricket. A bond like theirs is hard to come across bec...