B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S

By ictxscribbler

We imagine them to be the best of friends and more than brothers. But is that the reality?? What would you d... More

Introduction
1. Dream come true โœจ
2. In the flight โœˆ๏ธ
3. Hints?๐Ÿค”
4. Reason๐Ÿ˜ต
5. Clearing the air๐Ÿค
6. Plotting ๐Ÿ‘€
*Casually
7. The first step๐Ÿ‘ฃ
8. New ally๐Ÿ˜Ž
9. The unexpected arrival ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
A/N: GRATEFUL ๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ
10. Playdate๐Ÿคน
Recommendation
12. Blood test๐Ÿ’‰
13. Selections and rejections๐Ÿ˜ถ
14. Mighty blow๐Ÿค•
15. Aftermath๐Ÿฅฒ
16. Bitter memory๐Ÿ˜–
17. Everyone deserves a second chance๐Ÿ˜Š
18. Decision๐Ÿ˜Œ
Thought
19. Reconciliation๐Ÿ’™
A/N: Thank you โค๏ธ

11. RRR: Confrontation ๐Ÿคฏ

1.7K 112 33
By ictxscribbler

Check my comment guys😁

_____

RRR idea by greeshma2905

WRITER'S POV:

They all stood there, disappointed with their futile mission. The playdate was done and everyone had gone back to their rooms. Rahul had left his phone in Rishabh's room. So he went there to collect it.

'Rahul, did you see Ishan?' Rishabh asked him.

'No, I haven't seen him anywhere.'

'I am telling this for sure, he's sitting somewhere alone crying, blaming our failure onto him.' Rishabh said.

'Yeah, he's so sensitive that way. Come let's go search for him.' Rahul suggested and both of them headed out of the room searching for Ishan.

'He might be in his room.' said Rahul.

'Yeah, let's go to his room.' said Rishabh.

They went to his room and knocked the door but there was no response. They banged the door again but there was no reply again.

'Ishan, open the door. If not I swear I won't talk to you ever again. You know how serious I am with promises right.' warned Rishabh.

Ishan had finally opened the door looking so gloomy, not looking into their eyes. They barged into the room.

Ishan's face turned so pale as he was crying for so long.

'Why are you crying now?' Rahul asked placing his hand over Ishan's shoulder trying to pacify him.

'Because this is all my mistake. I came up with a foolish idea and now because of me Virat bhai is hurt.' Ishan said trying to control his tears.

'This is not your fault at all. If there's anyone to blame in this it's Ro and Virat bhaiyyas.' Rishabh said.

'Krithi came up with such a good idea and it worked out so well. While I gave a foolish idea and it has just made things worst.' Ishan said.

'But we all agreed to the plan right. We are all to blame. No actually if there's anyone at fault today it's only Ro, no one else.' Rahul said.

'Seriously. What's even his problem? Why is he behaving like that?' Rishabh sighed.

'I am done with all this now. I have no more patience left in me. I am going to talk to Ro now.' Rahul said.

'Are you serious?' Rishabh asked.

'Yes I am.' Rahul said

' I am going to come with you too. We should get answers today.' Rishabh said.

'Are you sure you're gonna accompany me?' Rahul asked.

'Yes I am. Come let's go.' Rishabh said and stood up.

'Are you guys really going?' Ishan asked.

'Yes we are. And you don't plan to join us. He'll look at your face and say that we brought you to emotionally blackmail him.' Rahul said.

'What if he gets angry at you?' Ishan asked.

'Well he's gonna stop talking to us as well.' Rishabh said.

'Ok let's not waste anymore time. Ishan we'll see you later.' Rahul said. Both of them left Ishan's room and walked towards Ro's room quite determined. They knocked his door and Rithika opened it.

'What are you guys doing here?' she asked.

'We've come to talk to Ro. Is he there?' Rahul asked.

'Yes I am here. Come in.' Ro said from behind.

'I am going for a stroll with sammy.' Rithika said taking hint from their body language. She and Sammy have left the room leaving the three of them alone.

'What's the matter?' Ro asked.

'What's your problem?' Rahul asked quite seriously.

'What's my problem?' Ro asked confused.

'Why are you not talking to Virat?' Rahul asked straightforwardly, startling the other two. Though Rishabh wanted answers he's not daring enough to ask Ro. But Rahul had decided to resolve it irrespective of what it takes.

'You know we don't talk about him near me.' Ro reminded.

'But why? You guys were best friends right.' Rahul said.

'We were. Not anymore.' Said Ro harshly.

'But what's the problem?'

'Rahul, it's getting too much now. Let's stop this right itself. Or-'

'Or what? Will you stop talking to me too?'

'Do not talk without knowing the truth. Why the fuck are you bashing me. Oh right. You are his pet. That is why you are here, fighting with me as if it's completely my fault and he's innocent.' Ro said bitterly.

'I love both of you equally which is why it's so hard to see you two not talking. If I really didn't like you as much as him, I'll have no problem only. I'll only spend all my time with him. But that's not the case with any of us. You two are our big brothers, our idols and we love both of you equally and it fucking hurts everytime we see you two not together. We have to choose one of you and we don't like that.' lashed out Rahul.

'I'll make it easy for you guys then. Stop talking to me. Then only he's gonna be. It's gonna become simple.' Ro said.

'Why are you not trying to understand us Ro?'

'Because it is me who had been hurt the most and I don't want to involve myself again in it. And I don't fucking care about what any of you think.' Ro said.

'Please Bhai.' Rishabh said but at that point he was almost in tears.

'Rishu please. Sorry, Rishabh pant and K.L. Rahul. I am done talking to you guys. Please leave my room.' Ro said in a neutral tone.

'Oh calling us with full names now. Stop talking to me it's fine. Rishu said nothing. He has nothing to do with this. Neither do the others. So don't involve any of them in this. It's between me and you and yeah, Virat. I am done talking too.' Rahul said and walked out of the room.

Rishabh stood there like a statue. He was all numb unable to understand what to do. Tears started seeping down his cheek. He looked at Ro, who had become emotional himself. Rishabh went and hugged him tightly and said, 'I love you bhai.'

'I know you all hate me now, thinking I am a villian.' said Ro letting his gaurds down.

'Of course we don't Bhai. You are our hero. You will always be. We only want you two together like how you used to be when we joined the team newly. We would look at you two in awe. We wanted a friend like that one day. But today, we are all alright. But you two-' Rishabh began crying.

'Do you think it's easy for me to not talk to my best friend. It's as hard for me too. But sometimes letting go and and be sad for once is better than having to face it lifelong and being sad daily.' Ro said, equally in tears.

'What did he even do Bhai?'

'According to him, I have no heart and must stay quiet while he keeps shouting at me, calls me names and all. Whenever he's angry with anyone it's me who faces it. Don't I have a heart? Won't I get hurt? And one day I just couldn't take it anymore.' Ro spilled it.

Rishabh couldn't understand what to say. He has heard something that's unaware to nobody until then. All the guys knew was that they had a fight after that semi final. But the details were unknown to anyone.

'I haven't said it because I want you to think good about me. Honestly, I don't even know why I spilled it out. Listen Rishu, I am not being unfair to anyone. I am doing what's right. And it's your wish if you all want to talk to or not. But please don't bring his topic ever again in front of me.' Ro said wiping his tears and went into the washroom.

Rishabh got up and went out the room. It's time for him to share with everyone what he has got to know.

___________________________________________

A/N:

For me this is the first step in their reconciliation and not Ro playing with Vamika. Ro has finally let his heart out.

What do you guys think of the chapter. Do comment down below.

And please vote if you liked the chapter.

And thanks a lot for 3 k views. I love you all so much❤️

Also I have started a new Social media book of ICT. Please check it out from my profile 🤗

See you all day after tomorrow with the next chapter. Also I have started a new RohiRat short story. Please check it out in case you haven't.

Stay safe and happy. Love u all❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 841 6
"If your best friend is not jealous of your other friends, then he/she is not your best friend." Ever experienced? What to see Virats jealousy? Peep...
17.1K 1.4K 15
They were once best of friends, soul brothers and each other's rocks of strength. But now there are cracks on these rocks. What happened and will it...
35.6K 1.6K 17
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง....๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž...๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ...
106K 7.2K 71
A lost and found fanfic but it involves ICT. Yuvi ,Mahi and Rohit are brothers - the stars of cricket. A bond like theirs is hard to come across bec...